Report : PS3 sales at 77 million. Overtakes 360

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,386 | Props total: 1061 1061
 5 years ago '08        #62
gametime187 
space
space
$1,102 | Props total: 43 43
So what ? More people needed a bluray player and something to stream from. To me the Ps3 blows. Sure it has better hardware but nobody but guerilla games and Naughty Dog have even come close to using it to its potential. I have a Ps3 and that bi*ch is just a random b00ty call. I will turn it on every now an then. Only to sit and wait for another fu*king update. After that's done the new game I got has another long a.ss update. And is it just me but the loading in most Sony games take forever I ain't got the patience for that. So I go back to my main hoe the 360. Better online, better multi-platform, can play my own jams, cross chat, etc. and the updates on Xbox take a min then your playing. Overall I feel Ps3 is second fiddle real gamers know this, most games are a wack port on ps3.
 01-10-2013, 02:32 PM         #63
esneffoelgnairt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gametime187 said:
So what ? More people needed a bluray player and something to stream from. To me the Ps3 blows. Sure it has better hardware but nobody but guerilla games and Naughty Dog have even come close to using it to its potential. I have a Ps3 and that bi*ch is just a random b00ty call. I will turn it on every now an then. Only to sit and wait for another fu*king update. After that's done the new game I got has another long a.ss update. And is it just me but the loading in most Sony games take forever I ain't got the patience for that. So I go back to my main hoe the 360. Better online, better multi-platform, can play my own jams, cross chat, etc. and the updates on Xbox take a min then your playing. Overall I feel Ps3 is second fiddle real gamers know this, most games are a wack port on ps3.
I could never take anything you ever say serious with an avatar like that
 5 years ago '06        #64
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 gametime187 said:

i guess the DVD player just wasnt cutting it anymore
 5 years ago '04        #65
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 AuthenticMade said:
I still don't trust it though. Simply because the groups who count these shipments and/or sales openly state they aren't accurately tracking whats done at retail whether its sold or shipped....NPD openly claim they track retail #'s at the major outlets like Walmart, Toys R Us, Target and such by 'estimating using algorithms" and not using factual #'s....so does the IDC.

All of the information contained in the articles simply based upon predictions, estimates, and what they openly call a 'forecast' or a.ssumption. IDC can't verify these numbers, neither could anyone else...infact if you click the source on the page Jesszman linked to, they openly state that their 'predictions team' did the research on what it might be, not whats actually going on.

If Sony did manage to 'overtake' the 360 then thats cool. Its still not necessarily even close to a good thing simply because a competitor they completely outsold and murdered last gen has now matched them hardware wise....and actually made more $ then they did this gen....One companies bleeding money and everyones waiting on their downfall and the other is doing aiight.

I guess we all need something to celebrate some time or another. Glad I could help, I bought 2 PS3s outta the 70 something million
no the shipped numbers they know for sure because that's what's been sold to stores...those are accurate...it's the "sold to consumers" numbers that are estimates... Sony and MS don't release those nor do they have the actual numbers of people who bught their system and walked out the store with it....

too many factors to have an accurate number...(Theft, returns, etc.) but shipped numbers of CURRENT GEN hardware and games are accurate...

that link you posted said Next Gen...they are "estimating" that Sony, Ms, Nintendo will Ship a certain amount next gen, based on the past number's...
 5 years ago '13        #66
Vercetti 61 heat pts61
space
space
$5,272 | Props total: 4707 4707
Congrats to the GOAT system. We finally out sold the enemy.
 01-10-2013, 04:45 PM         #67
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vercetti said:
Congrats to the GOAT bluray system (So far). We finally out shipped the enemy.
fixed
 5 years ago '13        #68
Vercetti 61 heat pts61
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
fixed
Blu ray >>> DVD player.

Exclusives>>>>>

Hardware reliability>>>>>>

Free Online>>>>

You know the drill bruh.
 01-10-2013, 04:58 PM         #69
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vercetti said:
Blu ray >>> DVD player.

Exclusives>>>>>

Hardware reliability>>>>>>

Free Online>>>>

You know the drill bruh.
yet it still sold less than the 360 and the wii

congrats on the "shipping" tho

ol' UPS a.ss n*ggaz
 5 years ago '04        #70
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:

ol' UPS a.ss n*ggaz
Why do you say it sold less than the 360 and Wii?

well we know both systems sold less than the Wii...

but honestly if PS 3 shipped more than the 360 it most likely sold more then the 360...

but NOONE knows the numbers of actual SALES for sure... so just wondering why you keep saying it sold less than the 360?
 5 years ago '05        #71
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,889 | Props total: 20988 20988
Take the damn cape off, DIO.. Lol.
 5 years ago '04        #72
space
space
 Krazie said:
Take the damn cape off, DIO.. Lol.
Wtf? I don't have a cape on...i'm asking a legit question... You and him both said the PS 3 sold less than the 360...and I asked if either of you know the actual numbers for this "fact" you both seem to know that noone else knows...

without proof it's opinion which one actually SOLD more...i'm honestly really curious as too how much each system actually has sold into the hands of consumers...

no cape here...if you read my previous posts you would see that I also said I have no idea why dudes are getting excited about this because Sony is still in second place and lost this gen in more ways then one (not coming in first, losing a sh*tload of money, etc.)

Shipping more than the 360 isn't anything to be happy about to be honest...
 5 years ago '12        #73
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,810 | Props total: 1727 1727
I dont really care about vg hardware sales, and I have respect for all the companies.

With that said, even with Sony supposedly shipping more consoles by at least a million, arent they still way behind the Kinect in Move sales, and behind MS in total software sales for the seventh gen? Id say MS still gets the last

Last edited by AJtheGreat; 01-10-2013 at 05:44 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #74
Vercetti 61 heat pts61
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:

ol' UPS a.ss n*ggaz
Just want to say that both systems have their - and +. Just a matter of preference. Real gamers own and appreciate both systems.
 5 years ago '12        #75
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,810 | Props total: 1727 1727
 AuthenticMade said:
Aint this the 7th generation tho.
you caught me right before i was about to change it
 5 years ago '07        #76
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,656 | Props total: 1114 1114
 01-10-2013, 05:58 PM         #77
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PS3 sh*tting on the 360
 5 years ago '13        #78
Vercetti 61 heat pts61
space
space
This console war ish outta control this gen. It never was like this between Sega fans and Nintendo fans.

I won't be surprised if people start gangbanging over this sh*t soon. real talk.
 5 years ago '08        #79
gametime187 
space
space
$1,102 | Props total: 43 43
I hope that's sarcasm?! Nintendo was Bloods and Sega was Crips back on the day. U didn't fu*k with the other, it was ride or die.
 5 years ago '07        #80
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,658 | Props total: 17903 17903
 Darkdrone said:
PS3 sh*tting on the 360
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy