Team Sammy G Note II ...wadup :birdmanchilln:

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 8764 8764
YALL n*ggaS AINT sh*t OL bi*ch a.ss n*ggaS IN HERE..
 5 years ago '08        #22
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
Rooted my phone last night thanks to my boy JimmyBreaux.

barely have to charge my phone anymore.
 5 years ago '04        #23
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
Love this damn phone the battery life alone is not of this world.
 5 years ago '10        #24
DeathStar 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 7611 7611
 5 years ago '11        #25
Gamemusic 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 1190 1190
Had it since day one on T-Mobile. Best phone out bar none, I don't give a sh*t! Battery life is incredible, ain't even rooted my sh*t yet, hell I may not ever do it for this phone. Multi-Window is crazy. Love watching YouTube videos and chatting on Facebook at the same time. Love the different eq choices for listening to music on this thing. This is the first phone that made me completely stop using my Touch. That Concert Hall and Cafe?! sh*t sound exactly like if you were watching someone perform in those places for real.
 5 years ago '04        #26
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
I approve this powerful thread

Best phone out no question about it. Had it since sprint launch day and been loving it ever since. Rooted with MacksRom 4.0 = flawless victory
 5 years ago '05        #27
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,614 | Props total: 13675 13675
 Special Edd said:
YALL n*ggaS AINT sh*t OL bi*ch a.ss n*ggaS IN HERE..
 5 years ago '04        #28
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 515 515
 jwalck5950 said:
Any of you have one of the HDMI adapters? If so, are you using the Samsung brand or one of the cheap alternatives? I REALLY need one but am not trying to drop 40 on a fu*k1ng adapter cord
Mhl isn't proprietary so it can work with any brand. They are hella cheap on monoprice.com.
 5 years ago '04        #29
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 jwalck5950 said:
Any of you have one of the HDMI adapters? If so, are you using the Samsung brand or one of the cheap alternatives? I REALLY need one but am not trying to drop 40 on a fu*k1ng adapter cord

$7 + shipping, works with Samsung phones and works just as well as the Samsung brand. When in doubt, Monoprice
 5 years ago '05        #30
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Mhl isn't proprietary so it can work with any brand. They are hella cheap on monoprice.com.
Naw, I think he's talking about how the S III needed the 5 pin to 11 pin adapter to use old MHL adapters. The Note 2 uses the 11 pin connector also.
 5 years ago '05        #31
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:

$7 + shipping, works with Samsung phones and works just as well as the Samsung brand. When in doubt, Monoprice
* The Samsung Galaxy S III requires the use of an 11-to-5 pin Micro USB adapter to use a standard 5-pin MHL adapter.

Setting that n*gga up for failure. The Note II needs the same 11-to-5 pin adapter.
 5 years ago '11        #32
tonio25 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,441 | Props total: 5615 5615
Im on the team
 5 years ago '05        #33
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448 OP
space
space
$48,258 | Props total: 6350 6350
 Kalon said:
my thing is if you're planning to get a new phone, get that sh*t on the launch day...so when you start hearing rumors of the newest phone, you've already had yours for 6-12 months....

i've already had my iphone 5 for 3.5 months.
And thats fine you dont have to expect anything when your next iphone comes out.. its gonna be the same garbage ..and why would i be mad that sammy always outdoes itsef? sh*t, im getting the note iii when dat comes out that way I always have the best phone on the market, so whats your point? If your trying to tell me you perfer an outdated phone I understand. iPhone has the name and thats cool but imo its dumb to spend that kinda money on an iPhone. Its outdated when it comes out the box so relax and stfu This the note ii thread not the s3 thread. If you have an iPhone 5s.. i dont give a fu*k if you have and iphone 6..shut the fu*k up when you view this thread. You have no argument. . No comparison. . No nothing n*gga. Go to the "nextel" thread hoe.. you gon get chewed the fu*k up in this thread homie. You dont see all these lions walkin around in here?

Last edited by HARBINGER; 01-12-2013 at 10:22 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #34
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Y.G. said:
* The Samsung Galaxy S III requires the use of an 11-to-5 pin Micro USB adapter to use a standard 5-pin MHL adapter.

Setting that n*gga up for failure. The Note II needs the same 11-to-5 pin adapter.
Add $2
 5 years ago '11        #35
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 critiQue said:
And thats fine you dont have to expect anything when your next iphone comes out.. its gonna be the same garbage ..and why would i be mad that sammy always outdoes itsef? sh*t, im getting the note iii when dat comes out that way I always have the best phone on the market, so whats your point? If your trying to tell me you perfer an outdated phone I understand. iPhone has the name and thats cool but imo its dumb to spend that kinda money on an iPhone. Its outdated when it comes out the box so relax and stfu This the note ii thread not the s3 thread. If you have an iPhone 5s.. i dont give a fu*k if you have and iphone 6..shut the fu*k up when you view this thread. You have no argument. . No comparison. . No nothing n*gga. Go to the "nextel" thread hoe.. you gon get chewed the fu*k up in this thread homie. You dont see all these lions walkin around in here?
Angriest post of 2013.. Courtesy of the iPhone

5 years ago '05        #36
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448 OP
space
space
$48,258 | Props total: 6350 6350
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
Angriest post of 2013.. Courtesy of the iPhone

legend has it you wake up in Jersey if you reply to a Heatmaker post ..well I always wanted to meet Buddens at a hometown show just to see if he actually performs on a couch
 5 years ago '08        #37
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,541 | Props total: 1214 1214
Anyone having trouble receiving emails from other email accounts beside gmail? The first few weeks it was fine, but lately my yahoo and aol emails dont come through...I've restarted it multiple times and they still dont come through.
 5 years ago '06        #38
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 40ozHenny said:
Anyone having trouble receiving emails from other email accounts beside gmail? The first few weeks it was fine, but lately my yahoo and aol emails dont come through...I've restarted it multiple times and they still dont come through.
Check your spam box
 5 years ago '08        #39
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,541 | Props total: 1214 1214
 Manny05 said:
Check your spam box
its not spam, when I check those mail boxs online I have mail, they just aren't getting pushec to my phone.
 5 years ago '11        #40
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 critiQue said:
legend has it you wake up in Jersey if you reply to a Heatmaker post ..well I always wanted to meet Buddens at a hometown show just to see if he actually performs on a couch
Legend has it that if you reply to a Heatmaker post, you might get some pus*y
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy