Jan 9 - War on the American people? Obama exploring executive orders to combat gun violence. (CNN)

most viewed right now
 143
Phat ass white girl for real
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-10-2013, 10:06 PM         #161
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
Remember that man who went on a stabbing spree in China at a school the exact same day as Sandy Hook ??

22 Kids stabbed and not a single one of them died. There's a big difference in the k!lling ability of a gun and a knife so let's please not compare them.




Yea that made sense back in 1776 when everyone was f!ghting musket to musket. Everything in your statement after your first two sentences pretty much rebuttals your own argument. Civilians with AR-15s are not gonna stop the most advanced military in the world who have multiple methods of wiping us out without even having to fire a single bullet. Even if they did choose for some stupid reason to shoot it out with us on the ground, didn't we already have someone in this thread who showed how ridiculous that argument was ??
lol we have discussed alot of sh*t. I dont even remember but we probably did. But I still dont think the gov has a right to ban semi autos. This is my stance on these guns

1. ban fully automatic weapons
2. ban high capacity magazines or drum magazines
3. make tougher background checks on people who want to purchase a firearm

I believe Biden is actually thinking about doing this.

I think that is fair. Nobody needs a military style m4 that can shoot multiple bullets in a second.

Leave semi autos alone. These k!llers were using fully autos hence why each kid was shot 2-3 times in such a short time span.

The media got the latest sandy hook shooting completely wrong saying he was using a semi..

Thats my take. hopefully all goes well on both sides.
 5 years ago '04        #162
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,810 | Props total: 1832 1832
 killya said:
lol we have discussed alot of sh*t. I dont even remember but we probably did. But I still dont think the gov has a right to ban semi autos. This is my stance on these guns

1. ban fully automatic weapons
2. ban high capacity magazines or drum magazines
3. make tougher background checks on people who want to purchase a firearm

I believe Biden is actually thinking about doing this.

I think that is fair. Nobody needs a military style m4 that can shoot multiple bullets in a second.

Leave semi autos alone. These k!llers were using fully autos hence why each kid was shot 2-3 times in such a short time span.

The media got the latest sandy hook shooting completely wrong saying he was using a semi..


Thats my take. hopefully all goes well on both sides.

All reports I've read state that :

1. He used an AR-15
2. A stock AR-15 is a semi automatic

which part of that is incorrect ??
 01-10-2013, 10:46 PM         #163
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
All reports I've read state that :

1. He used an AR-15
2. A stock AR-15 is a semi automatic

which part of that is incorrect ??
Ar 15s are not always semi automatic. There are 2 versions of the same weapon. Semi automatic is for civilians and Fully automatic is for law enforcement. Semi autos are 1 shot burst. Fully autos are multiple burst and are not suppose to be in Civilians hands. The media screwed up the kind of gun type he used. Theres a big difference. Those kids were shot multiple times each. He didnt take his time picking off each and every kid 2 or 3 times. He entered the class room and obviously SPRAYED with a fully automatic. (holding the trigger down and ejecting more than one bullet at a time) semis do not do that.
 5 years ago '06        #164
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Y.G. said:
All it takes is one incident to get people to band together. That how most wars start.

And the U.S. is losing the war against Al-Queda. You making it sound like we're going easy on em by saying we're "only using a portion of our capabilities." Like we aren't doing everything possible to stop them.
yeah, in movies, thats where that logic holds up. you should read up more on history and reconsider that statement

if were doing everything possible, we would be nuking them, using biological weapons, rounding them up and executing them indiscriminately as a rule, not an exception, we would also be throwing more manpower at them and would probably conscript a lot more US citizens to f!ght

of we course we arent because that would violate Geneva and cause serious international furor, but thats what is possible

 Y.G. said:
I bet those phaggots from London thought "those Americans ain't bout that life." Look how that ended up.

All it takes is one act to rally people together. Not everyone is a coward hiding behind a keyboard.
you have a very fantastical, simplistic view of the American Revolution, and as i stated earlier, without French intervention, the British would have won
 5 years ago '05        #165
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13766 13766
 nightmare said:
yeah, in movies, thats where that logic holds up. you should read up more on history and reconsider that statement

if were doing everything possible, we would be nuking them, using biological weapons, rounding them up and executing them indiscriminately as a rule, not an exception, we would also be throwing more manpower at them and would probably conscript a lot more US citizens to f!ght

of we course we arent because that would violate Geneva and cause serious international furor, but thats what is possible
Did this n*gga say we would be nuking them? Nuke Al-Qaeda? Really?

Yea, nuke Al-Qaeda, k!ll millions of innocents and unite the entire middle east against the U.S. I can't take anything else this dude says serious. He has to be trolling.

 nightmare said:
you have a very fantastical, simplistic view of the American Revolution, and as i stated earlier, without French intervention, the British would have won
Again with the trolling?

I said it only takes one incident to rally people together and this guy starts talking about the French are the reason the war was won.


Last edited by Y.G.; 01-10-2013 at 11:34 PM..
 01-10-2013, 11:33 PM         #166
cloud69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
Ahhh, more proof that fear trumps common sense all the time. I always notice that you people always try to compare guns to knifes and cars for some reason. And always take the extreme position that a restriction on high capacity ammo means a restriction on the possession of all guns.
who's "you people"?

and its not abt guns or knifes r cars those are just being used to paint a picture to support the idea im presenting...

im taking no extreme position on the subject, my belief is i should be able to own whatever it is i can afford as long as im not hurting anyone...i dont care abt any gun legislation because ill just own un registered guns. but whats the point in saying o we just want to make a.ssault rifles and guns with a detachable magazines w/ a capacity of more than 10rds (which is what the original gun act of 94 stated). if rue going to do that u might as well take all the guns...

but again i dont really care abt that i just dont want some fu*ks telling wtf to do. basically...so i dont care if its abt guns, cars, pr0n, marijuana, alcohol or religious issues , i strongly believe it should be my choice rather r not i want to own or take part of certain things not the govt.

u dont care because it may not be pertinent to u, so just put it in your head that its something u care abt watever that be...it could be a situation like in japan where there govt is trying to monitor text conversation and punish u for explicit conversations and pictures....id be pissed and ready to blow up parliment damn near if they came here with some sh*t like that and i couldnt get my morning mirror nud3 pics or my fresh out the shower bathroom mirror pics every night...

and im not from the south nor a gun nut so u can save that, im taking a stance that im not inturn a hypocrite ...o well fu*k it take the guns ion care abt that...o but hell no they not gone take away my rap music its time to stand up n f!ght...nah thats bullsh*t and compromise which is whats wrong with our society today
 5 years ago '06        #167
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Y.G. said:
Did this n*gga say we would be nuking them? Nuke Al-Qaeda? Really?

Yea, nuke Al-Qaeda, k!ll millions of innocents and unite the entire middle east against the U.S. I can't take anything else this dude says serious. He has to be trolling.



Again with the trolling?

I said it only takes one incident to rally people together and this guy starts talking about the French are the reason the war was one.
are you really this dumb????

and the nuke comment was only part of my rebuttal, to your narrow minded comment about us doing EVERYTHING possible to stop al-queda
 5 years ago '04        #168
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,810 | Props total: 1832 1832
 killya said:
Ar 15s are not always semi automatic. There are 2 versions of the same weapon. Semi automatic is for civilians and Fully automatic is for law enforcement. Semi autos are 1 shot burst. Fully autos are multiple burst and are not suppose to be in Civilians hands. The media screwed up the kind of gun type he used. Theres a big difference. Those kids were shot multiple times each. He didnt take his time picking off each and every kid 2 or 3 times. He entered the class room and obviously SPRAYED with a fully automatic. (holding the trigger down and ejecting more than one bullet at a time) semis do not do that.
I seriously doubt his mom had a fully automatic

and there are common techniques that can be used for semi automatics to emulate the rate of fire of an automatic

have you ever heard of bump firing ??


[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]




they even sell bump fire stocks which are cheap add ons to bump fire your semi




[video - click to view]



shyt you can even buy a $6 bump band or if you want to get real cheap you can use a rubber band like this guy here



[video - click to view]




either way do you even have a reputable source confirming that the gun at the site was indeed a fully automatic ?? because I highly doubt it was


Last edited by psylence2k; 01-10-2013 at 11:55 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #169
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 psylence2k said:
I seriously doubt his mom had a fully automatic

and there are common techniques that can be used for semi automatics to emulate the rate of fire of an automatic

have you ever heard of bump firing ??





they even sell bump fire stocks which are cheap add ons to bump fire your semi



shyt you can even buy a $6 bump band or if you want to get real cheap you can use a rubber band like this guy here



either way do you even have a reputable source confirming that the gun at the site was indeed a fully automatic ?? because I highly doubt it was
damn son, you just opened up the game with these videos
 5 years ago '05        #170
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13766 13766
 nightmare said:
are you really this dumb????

and the nuke comment was only part of my rebuttal, to your narrow minded comment about us doing EVERYTHING possible to stop al-queda
Are you really that dumb to say that we aren't doing everything in our power to win the war?

Still @ this troll saying nuking them was an option. He even talked about enlisting civilians. F*ckin

Troll on playa, troll on.
 5 years ago '11        #171
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Y.G. said:
What's your point? None of what you said would stop people a.ssembling for what they believe is a righteous cause. We'd still be ruled by England if Americans were as cowardly as you all make us sound.
The point is that makes it an entirely different war with no advantages to the civilian side. I'm not sayin that people not gonna rally, I'm not sayin that n*ggas wouldn't be ready to go to war. All I'm saying is that it would Basically be slaughter if you predict what would happen realistically. Obviously you didn't read the post I had before that, but I digress. It wouldn't be no hollywood movie n*gga, and we ain't the fu*kin wolverines. I can guarantee you that.
 01-11-2013, 01:15 AM         #172
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So Biden said most likely the ban will be on high capacity magazines and tougher background checks. My question is now what is a high capacity magazine? If this is what is being put forward them I am for it.
 5 years ago '05        #173
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13766 13766
 Frank Hampton said:
The point is that makes it an entirely different war with no advantages to the civilian side. I'm not sayin that people not gonna rally, I'm not sayin that n*ggas wouldn't be ready to go to war. All I'm saying is that it would Basically be slaughter if you predict what would happen realistically. Obviously you didn't read the post I had before that, but I digress. It wouldn't be no hollywood movie n*gga, and we ain't the fu*kin wolverines. I can guarantee you that.
Only thing I said was that people aren't afraid of the government like ya'll. There would be people that would unite. All that other sh*t you wrote about how the battle would unfold is irrelevant.
 01-11-2013, 08:16 AM         #174
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bob Sacamano said:
Militia crap? I understand you have a severely jaded perspective based on race (that's a nice way of saying you are a racist) but are you familiar with the Revolutionary War? It came before the Civil War, its how this country was created, and it was all thanks to 'this militia crap,' ring a bell?


P.S. you realize being victimized doesn't excuse blatant racism right? It's still an irrational hate of a large population of people based on one similarity of their physical appearance.
What part of my comment was racist? White men with gun are indeed this nation's first terrorists (ie. the slaughter of natives, the slavery and slaughter of Africans, Asians etc.). I know the truth hurts, but I'm right.

You're right, Black people have been victimized in this country even by those who are hired to protect us. You think Black people are worried about gun control? Nope, we are praying for safer streets. Only people worried are insecure gun owners (mostly White) whose only source of security comes from a gun because they are so mentally weak.

The revolutionary War? Two words.....Crispus Attucks, the first person to die in the American Revolution. He's also a Black man. His story really relates to this discussion. A Black man f!ghting for the rights of the White man dies first and essentially for nothing as America still continued with Slavery even after thousands of Blacks die for their freedom. I don't believe the hype and I don't side with racist militias.
 5 years ago '06        #175
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Y.G. said:
Are you really that dumb to say that we aren't doing everything in our power to win the war?

Still @ this troll saying nuking them was an option. He even talked about enlisting civilians. F*ckin

Troll on playa, troll on.
you have no critical or deductive reasoning skills, you cant even comprehend whats going on , im done
 5 years ago '06        #176
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Frank Hampton said:
The point is that makes it an entirely different war with no advantages to the civilian side. I'm not sayin that people not gonna rally, I'm not sayin that n*ggas wouldn't be ready to go to war. All I'm saying is that it would Basically be slaughter if you predict what would happen realistically. Obviously you didn't read the post I had before that, but I digress. It wouldn't be no hollywood movie n*gga, and we ain't the fu*kin wolverines. I can guarantee you that.
Y.G. thinks this is hollywood. his mind clearly lacks the intellectual fortitude to understand the complexities of reality so, you would be better off ignoring him at this point
 5 years ago '06        #177
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Y.G. said:
Only thing I said was that people aren't afraid of the government like ya'll. There would be people that would unite. All that other sh*t you wrote about how the battle would unfold is irrelevant.
n*gga, would YOU rally!?

of course SOME people would rally, and those people would get bodied. n*ggas in here talking about dying over some pea shooters
 5 years ago '06        #178
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Bob Sacamano said:
Militia crap? I understand you have a severely jaded perspective based on race (that's a nice way of saying you are a racist) but are you familiar with the Revolutionary War? It came before the Civil War, its how this country was created, and it was all thanks to 'this militia crap,' ring a bell?


P.S. you realize being victimized doesn't excuse blatant racism right? It's still an irrational hate of a large population of people based on one similarity of their physical appearance.
comparing the militias of the revolutionary period to the ones now is ridiculous. most of these militias now are white supremacist hate groups, he have extremist agenda, that doesnt include the majority of the citizens of this country. do you honestly think people are rally with them if they ever f!ght the govt

HELL NO. they will be considered terrorist insurgents, and people with gladly help the govt wipe them out. look at he michigan militia, they were strong as sh*t until the timothy mcveigh bombing, then the media turned the whole country against them, just because they have loose affiliation with mcveigh, then had to disband and go into hiding. i think the leaders had to run to Alaska.

its easy to turn the majority against people the govt dislikes
 5 years ago '05        #179
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13766 13766
 nightmare said:
you have no critical or deductive reasoning skills, you cant even comprehend whats going on , im done
 nightmare said:
Y.G. thinks this is hollywood. his mind clearly lacks the intellectual fortitude to understand the complexities of reality so, you would be better off ignoring him at this point
 nightmare said:
n*gga, would YOU rally!?

of course SOME people would rally, and those people would get bodied. n*ggas in here talking about dying over some pea shooters
For the right cause, I would defend what believe in. Not everyone is cowardly like you make them seem. We know you wouldn't rally.

Keep dropping them nukes on Afghanistan though troll.

Edit: This troll writes things like "intellectual fortitude" and probably thinks people will ignore his trolling and think he's halfway intelligent.

Some people try way too hard.


Last edited by Y.G.; 01-11-2013 at 09:58 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #180
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13766 13766
 aclockworkred71 said:
If you haven't noticed it is the same uneducated cowards who keep praising the government and claiming they own us forever, at this point these usual suspects are just blowing hot air.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy