Jan 9 - War on the American people? Obama exploring executive orders to combat gun violence. (CNN)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
194 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
115 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #141
SquirrelXss 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,929 | Props total: 1381 1381
 cloud69 said:
the point is terribly being missed...gun control is the issue at hand yes. but to me the real underlying issue is the government being big brother and telling us what we can and cant have....lets be honest no sensible person actually believes that owning a gun makes u a k!ller. if u felt like going on a k!lling spree u could run in a school with a knife and go to work...

i have guns, i love guns and no i dont think they should be taken away but im no gun nut as u all keep throwing around, im a car nut. so lets put it in perspective, lets say its high performance cars and aftermarket parts they are trying to ban. if thats your thing then u (like me) is going to go ham...but to the people that could careless abt that stuff its like waterer. OR lets say they want to make it where the internet is controlled by the government and sites like BOXDEN are banned, if ure passionate abt anything then ure going to be up in a p!ss abt it too...

so stop with all the gun nut stuff and think abt it as people trying to protect our rights, and the little "freedom" we have left in the sorry sh*t of a country. because thats what they are f!ghting for, its not abt guns its abt the govt. controlling and deciding whats best for us. because i know alot of u who get on bx solely for pr0n will be ready to bomb the senate if pr0n was made illegal because they decide that the excessively easy access to pr0n is the cause for all the r*pes and s3xual crimes.
you said that better than i ever could have.
 01-10-2013, 05:49 PM         #142
cloud69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
i got no problem with that, but for arguments sake, would you die for those 3 guns?
i love my guns, but im not willing to die for my guns, but i am willing to die for my kids to grow up with the same freedom i had to make mistakes and learn from them and generally live.

AND I AM WILLING TO DIE FOR MY GAS GUZZLING, ATMOSPHERE k!llING 408 LSX IN MY 70 CHEVELLE! LOL
 01-10-2013, 05:50 PM         #143
cloud69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SquirrelXss said:
you said that better than i ever could have.
THANKS i try to drop a lil knowledge when i can
 5 years ago '04        #144
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
 Bob Sacamano said:
I was with you until that last statement. What is the evidence to support that statement? I don't see it.
by disabling us to potentially make appropriate adjustments based on our current times.
 01-10-2013, 07:51 PM         #145
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
by disabling us to potentially make appropriate adjustments based on our current times.
But see that is kind if impossible. The 2nd amendment is to protect us from a crazy government from becoming to powerful. They have all kinds if sh*t that could easily wipe humanity off the face of the earth. They have tons of weapons and hi-tech futuristic guns where bullets can follow u.

We don't have that. So to be fair civilians should not be disarmed if what we have if the 2nd amendment is there to keep the government in check.

In reality though its pretty much already impossible. We have so much hidden weapons its ridiculous.
 5 years ago '11        #146
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Are they really taking away all the guns?

If you just tryna protect your home then why the fu*k do you need 100 round drum clips and gotdamn silencers

Unless susceptible to constant break ins from rambo n*ggas then what is the issue?

I could be all wrong but if so please inform me.
 01-10-2013, 07:57 PM         #147
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Frank Hampton said:

If you just tryna protect your home then why the fu*k do you need 100 round drum clips and gotdamn silencers

Unless susceptible to constant break ins from rambo n*ggas then what is the issue?

U don't need those. Last time I checked civilians are not even allowed to have silencers. And I agree nobody has reason for a 100 drum magazine
 5 years ago '11        #148
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 cloud69 said:
the point is terribly being missed...gun control is the issue at hand yes. but to me the real underlying issue is the government being big brother and telling us what we can and cant have....lets be honest no sensible person actually believes that owning a gun makes u a k!ller. if u felt like going on a k!lling spree u could run in a school with a knife and go to work...

i have guns, i love guns and no i dont think they should be taken away but im no gun nut as u all keep throwing around, im a car nut. so lets put it in perspective, lets say its high performance cars and aftermarket parts they are trying to ban. if thats your thing then u (like me) is going to go ham...but to the people that could careless abt that stuff its like waterer. OR lets say they want to make it where the internet is controlled by the government and sites like BOXDEN are banned, if ure passionate abt anything then ure going to be up in a p!ss abt it too...

so stop with all the gun nut stuff and think abt it as people trying to protect our rights, and the little "freedom" we have left in the sorry sh*t of a country. because thats what they are f!ghting for, its not abt guns its abt the govt. controlling and deciding whats best for us. because i know alot of u who get on bx solely for pr0n will be ready to bomb the senate if pr0n was made illegal because they decide that the excessively easy access to pr0n is the cause for all the r*pes and s3xual crimes.

Ahhh, more proof that fear trumps common sense all the time. I always notice that you people always try to compare guns to knifes and cars for some reason. And always take the extreme position that a restriction on high capacity ammo means a restriction on the possession of all guns.
 5 years ago '05        #149
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 13705 13705
 TheMindOf said:
Guy. This aint the 1700's

You think if the government wants too instate Martial Law your Wal-Mart gun is gonna protect you from drone strikes, f!ghter jets, missiles and all the other weaponry they have that you DONT.

If the government wanted to do it, they would still do it and there's really nothing that you can do about it.

That's why all this paranoia is retarded.
And with all that weaponry, we still haven't beat Al-Queda and their Wal-Mart guns.
 5 years ago '11        #150
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
To comment on 1776 Revolution comparison to a current revolution:

It's nowhere to close to the same thing

The k!lling power gap of civilians compared to government back then is nowhere near as wide as it is now

Technology has advanced so far and to even imagine all the sh*t the gov't keeps under wraps

It's a fu*king wrap for us.

What did they have on the civilians in the 1700's?

They had training, and an array of ships with cannons

We both had guns, and making battleships to compete the British was not near as hard to do compared to present day. Adding the help of French navy neutralized their naval advantage. Plus it was overseas war for britain, their empire and resources stretched across the globe. Disease immunity would also be a problem for them.

Anybody with a gun can k!ll, no matter training you have, a bullet can and will k!ll you.

Compared to now

The government's advantages include: drones, tanks, helicopters, airstrikes, jets, nuclear technology, intel, training, organization, ships, advanced weaponry, biological weapons, and who knows what the fu*k else
That sh*t is endless

What do we as the people have? Numbers, Guns, and maybe some explosives

It would slaughter if it managed to escalate to full scale war.

That's just my two cents. Of course that example did not include if we had help from some other first world country.
 5 years ago '06        #151
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Kadillac87 said:
Ahhh, more proof that fear trumps common sense all the time. I always notice that you people always try to compare guns to knifes and cars for some reason. And always take the extreme position that a restriction on high capacity ammo means a restriction on the possession of all guns.
 5 years ago '06        #152
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Y.G. said:
And with all that weaponry, we still haven't beat Al-Queda and their Wal-Mart guns.
i wonder if the average american is willing to make the sacrifices they make to battle the US military, i doubt it

countless dead, millions of refugees, endless drone strikes, suicide a.ssaults, abject poverty. meanwhile the average american gets pissed if they have to walk to the supermarket or if their lights go out for a day

and US military is only using a portion of its overall capability, while at least for the most part, staying within the Geneva codes
 01-10-2013, 08:57 PM         #153
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
The 2nd american revolution has begun.
..........calm down little buddy..........you cant be a patriotic American f!ghting against the same country that your giving your patriotism too.......face it....... the a.ss backwardness of the right wing is allowing their chickens to come home and roost.......its not a revolution....for one........no one wants to die for the right to keep a gun........I mean the strong talk is cute, but no one is that stupid. Not to mention that in all seriousness there is no real grounds to implement any type of law that sets a strict dictator leadership in place where the police are legally coming to take your guns. Its a ridiculous argument. In all reality the country would have to be in national state of emergency where the necessity of survival becomes extremely relevant. Katrina for instance, the r*pes, murders, looting.........forced the states government to do what? BAN FIRE ARMS.........because it was a state of chaos and crime was running rampant........this is the only fu*king situation where something like you imagine happening is even remotely possible. What you people need to stop doing is stop thinking that America is better then the rest of the world and stop bi*ching and whining about dumb sh*t like the right to own guns. What about the right to get an education, or the right to see an actual personal care doctor when you get sick, or the right to not loose everything you have because your mortgage rates increased ten fold right around the time you were fired from your job. Things that matter............wtf is a gun going to do to insure these things? Everybody wants to be a fu*king cowboy............

Last edited by Dos-effect; 01-10-2013 at 09:16 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #154
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Frank Hampton said:

nightmare said:
i wonder if the average american is willing to make the sacrifices they make to battle the US military, i doubt it

countless dead, millions of refugees, endless drone strikes, suicide a.ssaults, abject poverty. meanwhile the average american gets pissed if they have to walk to the supermarket or if their lights go out for a day

and US military is only using a portion of its overall capability, while at least for the most part, staying within the Geneva codes

Thanks for saving me the hassle of trying to break it down to this n*gga.

Americans aint built like that.

Meanwhile in Afghanistan

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #155
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 nightmare said:

All it takes is one incident to get people to band together. That how most wars start.

And the U.S. is losing the war against Al-Queda. You making it sound like we're going easy on em by saying we're "only using a portion of our capabilities." Like we aren't doing everything possible to stop them.
 5 years ago '05        #156
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
I bet those phaggots from London thought "those Americans ain't bout that life." Look how that ended up.

All it takes is one act to rally people together. Not everyone is a coward hiding behind a keyboard.
 5 years ago '11        #157
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
 Y.G. said:
All it takes is one incident to get people to band together. That how most wars start.

And the U.S. is losing the war against Al-Queda. You making it sound like we're going easy on em by saying we're "only using a portion of our capabilities." Like we aren't doing everything possible to stop them.
What you aren't putting into the equation is that if there were a revolution we are f!ghting a homegrown threat. They know the area as well as we do, they know the culture, the people, the places. The speak our language, brought up in the same country, because they are us.

Al Quaeda has the advantage of their own land, they control the tempo
 5 years ago '05        #158
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Frank Hampton said:
What you aren't putting into the equation is that if there were a revolution we are f!ghting a homegrown threat. They know the area as well as we do, they know the culture, the people, the places. The speak our language, brought up in the same country, because they are us.

Al Quaeda has the advantage of their own land, they control the tempo
What's your point? None of what you said would stop people a.ssembling for what they believe is a righteous cause. We'd still be ruled by England if Americans were as cowardly as you all make us sound.
 5 years ago '04        #159
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
 cloud69 said:
if u felt like going on a k!lling spree u could run in a school with a knife and go to work...
Remember that man who went on a stabbing spree in China at a school the exact same day as Sandy Hook ??

22 Kids stabbed and not a single one of them died. There's a big difference in the k!lling ability of a gun and a knife so let's please not compare them.

killya said:
But see that is kind if impossible. The 2nd amendment is to protect us from a crazy government from becoming to powerful. They have all kinds if sh*t that could easily wipe humanity off the face of the earth. They have tons of weapons and hi-tech futuristic guns where bullets can follow u.

We don't have that. So to be fair civilians should not be disarmed if what we have if the 2nd amendment is there to keep the government in check.

In reality though its pretty much already impossible. We have so much hidden weapons its ridiculous.
Yea that made sense back in 1776 when everyone was f!ghting musket to musket. Everything in your statement after your first two sentences pretty much rebuttals your own argument. Civilians with AR-15s are not gonna stop the most advanced military in the world who have multiple methods of wiping us out without even having to fire a single bullet. Even if they did choose for some stupid reason to shoot it out with us on the ground, didn't we already have someone in this thread who showed how ridiculous that argument was ??

NoTitleSince73 said:
Here are some examples of armed American citizens taking on the government:

Waco
Ruby Ridge
Jordan Montana
Attica

good luck
 5 years ago '10        #160
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
Bottom line is the Goverment is not tryin to help us, no matter how much the Gun Laws could help the US people.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Brooklyn Nets Jahlil Okafor Said Hes Ready to Dominate the NBA
59 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago