Jan 9 - War on the American people? Obama exploring executive orders to combat gun violence. (CNN)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
 aclockworkred71 said:
Wrong, not ever country supports making self defense illegal.
The right to defend yourself is not the same as the right to bear arms.

In fact, I think it is allowed in every country on this world to defend oneself against an unlawful attack.
 5 years ago '05        #102
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8405 8405
 The N said:
Army will actually side with the people here junior, now who is going to protect these suits?

oh yea UN SOLDIERS.......so basically it will be a US ARMY + PEOPLE vs UN Soldiers

pretty sure USA PEOPLE WIN
and if this is the case then why are people even presenting this as a reason to continue to be armed? others presented this scenario...not me, so you can direct your words towards them next time
 5 years ago '10        #103
Alphaomega 1 heat pts
space
space
$363 | Props total: 17 17
read a couple sentences. saw who posted the article.
and im out
 01-10-2013, 12:49 PM         #104
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if the 2nd amendment grants the right to citizens to have guns to stop a government from becoming to powerful over the people...

do you think that Madison and Jefferson would leave the citizens with pistols and shotguns against nukes, missiles, and predator drones if they were still alive today? Seems like a unfair advantage. Im sure if they were alive today and saw the sh*t they have they would easily let citizens keep their rifles...not that is really makes a difference.
 5 years ago '05        #105
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8405 8405
 aclockworkred71 said:
So having outside help means we should sit back and rely on them?

Help is simply that, your safety or center might help on defense but as a guard or lineman shouldn't you still be ready to hold your ground? Sorry if I missed your point but why do you want arms banned?
i never said i wanted anything to be banned so you didnt miss that

but using the logic that the N presented i still dont understand the position of needing arms to combat the government when you believe that the arms of the government would join forces with us. the things is though i dont agree with what he said, if people want to use all these extreme cases of dictatorship in other countries and correlate them with what they say could potentially happen here how can you say with any type of certainty that they wouldnt fire against us (using the same examples they are using with hitler, russia, china, and alike)

you're more than welcome to address what i just said but none of that was really address to you except the beginning
 5 years ago '10        #106
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Bob Sacamano said:
Precisely. Or, thousands with cheap a.ss muskets vs. hundreds of thousands of the best soldiers in the world aka The British Army in the Revolutionary War....

The dudes on here that are affirming the notion that we are all inevitably slaves to the government need to take a fu*kin history class.

They were the "best soldiers in the world" but technologically, they weren't that far ahead of us.

They had guns. We had guns.

They had bayonets. We had em.

They had cannons, We had cannons.

It aint like the Colonies only had muskets and England had drones, jets, missiles etc and we still won.

Their artillery was not so advanced that they were impossible to beat. It's not the same time anymore.

The government would massacre you gun nuts.

Bob Sacamano said:
At the risk of being lumped in with the "gun nuts"...

How many members of S.W.A.T. are there in the U.S.? How many ordinary citizens are there? About 295 million.

295 million with guns vs. ______________

295 million with guns wins

Maybe you sh*theads are more familiar with modern movies than war history, so instead of the American Revolution, think V for Vendetta. Don't think they even had guns, just numbers and one major badass...
This is a.ssuming that EVERY person with a gun is a f!ghter and would be down for the cause.

All it would take is a few drone attacks destroying a couple of neighborhoods and half those people getting scared and falling back in line automatically.

Then all the other gun nuts get wiped out in less than a month. Game Over.
 5 years ago '06        #107
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 The N said:
Army will actually side with the people here junior, now who is going to protect these suits?

oh yea UN SOLDIERS.......so basically it will be a US ARMY + PEOPLE vs UN Soldiers

pretty sure USA PEOPLE WIN
idk why you guys a.ssume all people are going to f!ght on your side against the govt. this country is extremely divided
 5 years ago '10        #108
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
just look at canada u dumb a.sses

is our government fu*king us?
 5 years ago '10        #109
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Here are some examples of armed American citizens taking on the government:

Waco
Ruby Ridge
Jordan Montana
Attica

good luck

5 years ago '06        #110
space
space
 oG SneakerHead said:
Many members of the military states they would lay down their weapons before turning on US citizens...

The UN has and will continue to be an international joke. Just another hired hitter on Uncle Sam's payroll
when the corporate media machine successfully convinces the majority American that those "patriots" who want to f!ght the govt are in fact terrorists and not citizens, i bet that will change

theres alot of US citizen that have been k!lled by the military, anwar al-awaki was a US citizen and so was his son, that didnt stop the military from a.ssassinating them both

but you can believe in that tv fantasy sh*t if you want
 5 years ago '06        #111
space
space
 Bob Sacamano said:
At the risk of being lumped in with the "gun nuts"...

How many members of S.W.A.T. are there in the U.S.? How many ordinary citizens are there? About 295 million.

295 million with guns vs. ______________

295 million with guns wins

Maybe you sh*theads are more familiar with modern movies than war history, so instead of the American Revolution, think V for Vendetta. Don't think they even had guns, just numbers and one major badass...
did this cat really use a movie based on a comic book, to address a real world scenario?

secondly 295 million well not be f!ghting dumbass

more than half the US population is women and children to begin with

secondly not everyone agrees with you

thirdly, only a few people are brolic enough to even want to f!ght, most people will do what they are told

if your logic made sense, the govt would have been overthrown decades ago
 5 years ago '06        #112
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
They were the "best soldiers in the world" but technologically, they weren't that far ahead of us.

They had guns. We had guns.

They had bayonets. We had em.

They had cannons, We had cannons.

It aint like the Colonies only had muskets and England had drones, jets, missiles etc and we still won.

Their artillery was not so advanced that they were impossible to beat. It's not the same time anymore.

The government would massacre you gun nuts.

This is a.ssuming that EVERY person with a gun is a f!ghter and would be down for the cause.

All it would take is a few drone attacks destroying a couple of neighborhoods and half those people getting scared and falling back in line automatically.

Then all the other gun nuts get wiped out in less than a month. Game Over.
these gun nuts dont realize that 99.9% of all humans are not willing to die over some wal-mart a.ssault rifles
 5 years ago '06        #113
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
Gun nuts man...

Lol.. So now Obama is fu*kin Stalin and Mao? Are y'all fu*kin kidding me?

There's murders and damn near lawlessness in fu*king Chicago, Newark, Detroit, Baltimore, Cleveland and a host of other new cities all over the country and ppl still wanna delay what needs to be done..

Frankly it's not that surprising, they've never cared about what happens in the hood, and but bow that all these mass shootings are happening in the burbs, you'd think they'd make some moves and just let it happen..
 5 years ago '04        #114
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
I'm pretty proficient with throwing knives and archery, sooo whatever... Come at me bro

[pic - click to view]

Now THAT'S a scary sight..
 01-10-2013, 03:19 PM         #115
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
Obviously you're crazy and a example of the type of people gun control is aimed at. Im all for strict laws ,but not for taking any guns away from people. The gov don't care about the people. Why would they care if you had guns or not? Its a agenda period,but for people like you who are seemingly obsessed with guns i can't blame them.
im obsessed with guns because I choose to buy a semi automatic and not a pistol? Who are you to tell me there is something wrong with me? Its my choice what kind of gun I want to buy. I am not obsessed with guns. If I wanted to buy a bunch of guns I could. But im not going to. There is no need for more than 2 honestly. I dont collect guns....I dont research guns every single day.. they are stored in the house, locked away for protection only.

edit- there are also laws in certain states that you cannot buy a certain amount of guns in a certain time frame. I live in Virginia, and its pretty gun heavy down here.

Last edited by killya; 01-10-2013 at 03:22 PM..
 01-10-2013, 03:20 PM         #116
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getyagameup said:
lots of intangibles there......some of the army members might not want to k!ll their own family members.....like there aren't more people in this country than soldiers. fbi stats said that there are over 1200 militias in this country that they are monitoring, and for good reason i bet. when sh*t pops off i'm sure they are going to want to know where they are so they can try to get them first. sh*t is inevitable. history tends to repeat itself. i think it's better to be armed than not nowadays especially with govt institutions like the social security offices spending thousands on buying bullets.....makes no sense other than to stock up for some sh*t to happen. i hear the entire legality of who should and shouldn't have guns.....like cops aren't crazy or have mental issues. they are all good people right??? we are our own worst enemy.
I was a bit high at 3 am this morning but now that I am really reading your posts, you got some interesting sh*t to say. Leaning toward conspiracy theory but there is very little that you said that I could refute.
 01-10-2013, 03:25 PM         #117
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
if you're going to argue that yes you are wasting your breath at least with me at least. we are on two sides of the fence with this...it is what it is
I am just referring to the facts of what went down during the American Revolution. If we were to apply vegas odds to that conflict it would of been like 300:1, everyone was sayin the same sh*t as some of you "The government (England at the time) is too big and powerful and we are powerless." What happened? THe power of the well armed militia fu*ked up their plans and AMerica was born, there is a reason people cling to their gun rights, a very, very good reason and when people ignore that it bothers me.
 01-10-2013, 03:30 PM         #118
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:

you do realize that without help from the French, the americans would have been DESTROYED in the revolution right?
Destroyed is a stretch, its an unknown, I know there were key conflicts where we got help. I also know it was guerilla warfare from a well armed militia with strategic planning that beat the Brits. I guess just consider what the American population was then compared to what it is now if we are imagining civil war scenarios.
 01-10-2013, 03:31 PM         #119
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
well we'll see, but no where in the agenda did i see take guns away from the people, so unless you can show me where it says you wont be able to purchase a gun legally at all we have to see how this further develops
Oh sh*t that would be chaos, nah I wasn't suggesting it was that serious, its just a slippery slope with this executive order sh*t.
 01-10-2013, 03:33 PM         #120
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Elgz said:
I'm from Canada.. US needs to adopt laws like ours. Much less gun violence here.. I live right across the border from Detroit and its like night and day when u cross over.. Gun laws might be a good thing.. Detroit is a war zone
Yes it is, but there is a whole lot of difference between our two countries as similar as they might seem. What are your gun laws like generally speaking?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now