Jan 9 - War on the American people? Obama exploring executive orders to combat gun violence. (CNN)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19931 19931
 ImAMonster said:
Y'all wanted him. Y'all got him. Y'all might not have liked Mitt Romney because of his "personality" but this country would not have taken this turn had he been elected. But it's all good. I didn't want Obama to be re-elected, but now I'm stuck with him because somebody else wanted him.
you're so full of sh*t, yeah people didnt like romney cause his personality, not his disparaging remarks to almost half the country, his budget based on fantasy numbers and his foreign policy run by war mongering idiots. You're a simpleton.
 5 years ago '07        #62
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19931 19931
 PaulieGets said:
phuck the goverment till they bleed
and phuck all you fools that voted for osama(alwaysonvacation)obama and phuck all that are down with gun ban

NRA FOR LIFE
idiot

Last edited by Ham Rove; 01-10-2013 at 06:06 AM..
 01-10-2013, 06:56 AM         #63
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So cats on Boxden really spreading this militia crap? Militias are just a bunch of paranoid White cats preparing themselves for race wars.....fu*k them

The government been had a war against Black people so why should I care if Obama wants to take guns away from crazy White people? I say, go for it.....the world will be so much better without worrying about those nuts. Let's not forget that White men with guns are America's original terrorist......
 01-10-2013, 07:33 AM         #64
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 canal_boys said:
Wrong. You seems to not understand that millions of people with guns can f!ght back against thousands with drones and bombs.
Precisely. Or, thousands with cheap a.ss muskets vs. hundreds of thousands of the best soldiers in the world aka The British Army in the Revolutionary War....

The dudes on here that are affirming the notion that we are all inevitably slaves to the government need to take a fu*kin history class.
 01-10-2013, 07:38 AM         #65
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
Y'all wanted him. Y'all got him. Y'all might not have liked Mitt Romney because of his "personality" but this country would not have taken this turn had he been elected. But it's all good. I didn't want Obama to be re-elected, but now I'm stuck with him because somebody else wanted him.
Romney was/is a neo-conservative big government republican just like Bush, he would have abused power in some way via executive order I promise you that, just probably not with gun control. Not the worst way to abuse power although I am not a fan of it.
 01-10-2013, 07:42 AM         #66
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
So cats on Boxden really spreading this militia crap? Militias are just a bunch of paranoid White cats preparing themselves for race wars.....fu*k them

The government been had a war against Black people so why should I care if Obama wants to take guns away from crazy White people? I say, go for it.....the world will be so much better without worrying about those nuts. Let's not forget that White men with guns are America's original terrorist......
Militia crap? I understand you have a severely jaded perspective based on race (that's a nice way of saying you are a racist) but are you familiar with the Revolutionary War? It came before the Civil War, its how this country was created, and it was all thanks to 'this militia crap,' ring a bell?

P.S. you realize being victimized doesn't excuse blatant racism right? It's still an irrational hate of a large population of people based on one similarity of their physical appearance.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 01-10-2013 at 07:47 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #67
GST 
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2398 2398
 killya said:
its better than not having something to defend yourself at all.

Ur advice is basically lay back and let them pipe you in the a.ss and not care.

And really to be 100% honest its really to protect you from thugs, thieves or intruders in a time of crisis

like that black man who tried invading that house and got shot 5 times and was still chasing that woman. It took her 6 shots to take him down. An a.ssault rifle would take 1 or two shots easily.

what would of happen if there were 2 intruders and she couldn't of reloaded in time> a.ssault rifles have their time and place..
if if was a spliff we'd all be high

sit yo bazooka havin a.ss down
 01-10-2013, 07:59 AM         #68
lilja808 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
It doesnt have to be the 1700's. I understand what ur saying though. They do have enough power to take over already. Also the numerous sh*t thats in secret.

But whatever. They try to knock on doors asking for law abiding citizens to turn their guns in theres going to be alot of dead police and military men. Gun nuts down south do not play. They take the Constitution sh*t to another level.

KILLYA BUT WHATEVER IS NOT A POINT, YOU REALLY THINK THERE WILL BE A LOT OF DEAD POLICE. YEAH RIGHT YOU WATCH TO MANY MOVIES BRO. ONCE ONE DIES, BEST BELIEVE THERE COMING WITH THE S.W.A.T. AND NEXT IS THE ARMY RESERVE. THEY WILL fu*k YOU UP
 01-10-2013, 08:00 AM         #69
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pretty funny the title of the article says 'combat' gun violence instead of 'reduce' or something. Maybe Obama should just shoot all the guns to combat gun violence.
 01-10-2013, 08:03 AM         #70
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilja808 said:
KILLYA BUT WHATEVER IS NOT A POINT, YOU REALLY THINK THERE WILL BE A LOT OF DEAD POLICE. YEAH RIGHT YOU WATCH TO MANY MOVIES BRO. ONCE ONE DIES, BEST BELIEVE THERE COMING WITH THE S.W.A.T. AND NEXT IS THE ARMY RESERVE. THEY WILL fu*k YOU UP
At the risk of being lumped in with the "gun nuts"...

How many members of S.W.A.T. are there in the U.S.? How many ordinary citizens are there? About 295 million.

295 million with guns vs. ______________

295 million with guns wins

Maybe you sh*theads are more familiar with modern movies than war history, so instead of the American Revolution, think V for Vendetta. Don't think they even had guns, just numbers and one major badass...

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 01-10-2013 at 08:07 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #71
GST 
space
space
 canal_boys said:
Wrong. You seems to not understand that millions of people with guns can f!ght back against thousands with drones and bombs.
you conveniently left out the 'f!ghter jets and missiles and other weapons we don't have'

all you guys are doing is reaching and showing just how desperate you gun nuts are to shoot somebody and not have to go to prison for it

all these dumb a.ss multi intruder scenarios like i can really get to my a.ssault rifle any faster than my pistol...and then even still,I'm almost positive that unless the other intruders are retarded,they're hauling a.ss after the first few shots cuz they came for a burglary not to get shot...point being you don't need an a.ssault rifle to bust shots
 5 years ago '05        #72
GST 
space
space
 Bob Sacamano said:
At the risk of being lumped in with the "gun nuts"...

How many members of S.W.A.T. are there in the U.S.? How many ordinary citizens are there? About 295 million.

295 million with guns vs. ______________

295 million with guns wins

Maybe you sh*theads are more familiar with modern movies than war history, so instead of the American Revolution, think V for Vendetta.
I'm sure anybody with a social is counted in that 295 mill so your number gets dropped enormously after you factor in who would actually have a gun..then that number would probably still be greater but not greater than the force that would be brought upon them and their ar15s
 5 years ago '05        #73
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,879 | Props total: 8396 8396
 cluckaluck said:
There is no way in hell theyre trying to ban guns for our safety. Also no way in hell im giving my gun up.
the thing is though even after all this if you have your gun legally...you wont have to give it up, which is why all this is propaganda
 5 years ago '05        #74
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,879 | Props total: 8396 8396
a "well armed militia" isnt going to beat the most powerful army in the country. sorry
 5 years ago '04        #75
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 killya said:

another difference.

just a 1 shot burst.

No different that a hand gun but obviously it would inflict more damage...they keep saying these kids were using semi autos and not knowing what the fu*k their talking about.
man, i was intrigued by this video cuz that sh*t is ridiculously quiet. yea, if this is what they used in newtown then someone is lying. then again, i wonder because in the other vid, the old dude was ridiculously accurate with the semi auto so that might explain how there were 26 people dead WITH ONLY ONE INJURED in the space of like what??? 6, 7 minutes???? all headshots on moving targets. man, that kid was a fu*king marksman at 20 yrs old. i gotta start playing MW3 or Halo again to get my accuracy up like that.

Bob Sacamano said:
Precisely. Or, thousands with cheap a.ss muskets vs. hundreds of thousands of the best soldiers in the world aka The British Army in the Revolutionary War....

The dudes on here that are affirming the notion that we are all inevitably slaves to the government need to take a fu*kin history class.
you know what, you're absolutely right. we aren't slaves to the government. we are slaves to the Federal Reserve. they aren't the government. they are a private corporation that pretty much runs the government. if you don't believe me and think that you are "free", please take all the money out of your wallet and your bank account, give it to me and see what you can do with your life.

there are plenty of wonderful comments on here regarding this issue.

first off, the list of executive orders and what they are for IS fu*kING SCARY. if those aren't basically stating that martial law is a possibility then mother fu*kers are sincerely delusional. again, like i always say, if people really trust the government then a history class should be taken because LOOK AT HOW THE COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED. not much has really changed theoretically. yea, there have been advancements as far as civil rights and other technologies however most of those "advancements" has been used as a means of gaining control over the population. video everywhere, dna collection, the prison industrial complex, the stock market....all of this to keep a majority of people dependent on the government while there are a few who pull the strings. any use of executive powers on gun control to me would indicate a hidden agenda coming to fruition. looking at the rest of the executive orders, yea, that would be the last one needed to put sh*t into play.

and to the person saying that the government is powerful enough to invoke martial law now and take sh*t over if they want, you're right.

to put this into perspective, let's equate this to pimping. now, you have gorilla pimps who smack and beat the sh*t outta their hoes to get them in check. then you have those who sweet talk and manipulate the woman into WILLINGLY submitting herself to the will of the pimp. if i were a pimp, i'd rather have them willingly surrender herself to me than have to go through the whole violence thing. would use that as a last resort.

the government has time on their hands. and their reputation is something that they are trying to keep up. lull the people into surrendering their weapons. make martial law look like a viable and positive option and you might get more people to willingly submit themselves to government rule than one could imagine trying to do it with force. i believe this is part of the art of war.

they keep playing their cards right and you'll have most of the country wanting there to be NO GUNS anywhere, like most people are asking for right now, especially victims of the recent tragedies. dude, you speak about history lessons and throughout history disarmed nations have been RAN THE fu*k THROUGH BY THE SAME GOVERNMENTS THE PEOPLE TRUSTED.

this whole gun debate, to me, is a small subject to a bigger issue, and that is what role is the government trying to play in your life? if you have money and are creating money in mass amounts, legally, nothing. whether you realize it or not, that's helping to continue to enslave the population cuz if you're not making a lot you're not sh*t in their eyes and will be somewhat dependent on the government to help you out. however, if you're making it illegally, they can't get none of it, you're a criminal. if you're not making a lot of it or are living check to check then they are good with that because they know you can only go so far in their system and you will always be reliant on the system FOR SOMETHING.

the really fu*ked up thing is that you have to play the game somewhat and make money, which to me in itself is detrimental to everyone anyways. imo, to make money you have to take it from someone else in one way shape form or another so anyone working or making money for themselves is in turn taking it away from somebody, somewhere so just being in the system you're supporting the system and it's goals.

this whole issue is about bread like everything else is. he who has the gold makes the rules. to keep the gold you need guns. the government wants all the gold and all the guns to stay in place. simple as that. all these events are just continuing to keep that plan in action, imo.
 5 years ago '04        #76
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 StateProperty88 said:
a "well armed militia" isnt going to beat the most powerful army in the country. sorry
lots of intangibles there......some of the army members might not want to k!ll their own family members.....like there aren't more people in this country than soldiers. fbi stats said that there are over 1200 militias in this country that they are monitoring, and for good reason i bet. when sh*t pops off i'm sure they are going to want to know where they are so they can try to get them first. sh*t is inevitable. history tends to repeat itself. i think it's better to be armed than not nowadays especially with govt institutions like the social security offices spending thousands on buying bullets.....makes no sense other than to stock up for some sh*t to happen. i hear the entire legality of who should and shouldn't have guns.....like cops aren't crazy or have mental issues. they are all good people right??? we are our own worst enemy.
 01-10-2013, 08:36 AM         #77
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
the thing is though even after all this if you have your gun legally...you wont have to give it up, which is why all this is propaganda
How do you know? Depends on what kind of gun you have, gun control is what it sounds like, obviously its not just illegal gun control...
 01-10-2013, 08:38 AM         #78
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
Are you serious? Am I just wasting my breath with you fools on here? I mean, maybe they wouldn't but you say it like its unprecedented.... I hope you didn't mean that
 5 years ago '04        #79
zonicview 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 732 732
They want the guns because when the peoples money go, then the government money will go, and everyone on welfare or not getting SS checks or whatever else government entitlement will go bonkers. If these people going bonkers have no guns the government won't have any problems subduing them.
 01-10-2013, 08:42 AM         #80
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can talk about f!ghter jets all you want, it was the same scenario with the revolution, militarily they had everything we had next to nothing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now