Jan 9 - War on the American people? Obama exploring executive orders to combat gun violence. (CNN)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-09-2013, 11:24 PM         #21
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
there may be a few examples here and there where a gun saved someone but overall in first world industrialized countries less national gun regulation seems to lead to more gun homicides , just check the statistics.
you are 100% right. There are a bad side to those weapons as well.
 5 years ago '04        #22
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 224 224
 killya said:
its better than not having something to defend yourself at all.

Ur advice is basically lay back and let them pipe you in the a.ss and not care.

And really to be 100% honest its really to protect you from thugs, thieves or intruders in a time of crisis

like that black man who tried invading that house and got shot 5 times and was still chasing that woman. It took her 6 shots to take him down. An a.ssault rifle would take 1 or two shots easily.

what would of happen if there were 2 intruders and she couldn't of reloaded in time> a.ssault rifles have their time and place..
Either way you look at it you're fu*ked. The government is never going to take away people's guns anyway so I dont know why its even a discussion.

If you want to protect your home the best gun to have is a shotgun. What does him being black have to do with anything?
 01-09-2013, 11:45 PM         #23
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sad to say...But I just cant wait till the day the government inflicts something upon americans to where were going to need our weapons and we'll be sooo helpless..
 01-09-2013, 11:59 PM         #24
cloud69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok all of that is fine and all but did any of u pay attention to the main point of the article...considering EXECUTIVE ORDERS....how abt some of u take the time to look up that list of executive orders before u talk about propaganda and conspiracy theories... ive read them a while back and the sh*ts not anything id want to see happen...ill post a link if i can find one.
 5 years ago '05        #25
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
so set up the whole mass shootings lately so you can in the end start to take ppl's rights to bare arms, hmm
 01-10-2013, 12:10 AM         #26
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cloud69 said:
ok all of that is fine and all but did any of u pay attention to the main point of the article...considering EXECUTIVE ORDERS....how abt some of u take the time to look up that list of executive orders before u talk about propaganda and conspiracy theories... ive read them a while back and the sh*ts not anything id want to see happen...ill post a link if i can find one.
post em up.
 01-10-2013, 12:32 AM         #27
cloud69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
post em up.
i picked out some of the ones that are pertinent to all the conspiracy theory stuff...its the E.O. number and a brief explanation...u can look up each one in detail if u want.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and a.ssist the President.EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 a.ssigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 12148 created the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) that is to interface with the Department of Defense for civil defense planning and funding. An "emergency czar" was appointed. FEMA has only spent about 6 percent of its budget on national emergencies, the bulk of their funding has been used for the construction of secret underground facilities to a.ssure continuity of government in case of a major emergency, foreign or domestic.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 12656 appointed the National Security Council as the principal body that should consider emergency powers. This allows the government to increase domestic intelligence and surveillance of U.S. citizens and would restrict the freedom of movement within the United States and granted the government the right to isolate large groups of civilians. The National Guard could be federalized to seal all borders and take control of U.S. air space and all ports of entry. Many of the figures in the Iran-Contra scandal were part of this emergency contingent, including Marine Colonel Oliver North.
 01-10-2013, 12:39 AM         #28
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cloud69 said:
i picked out some of the ones that are pertinent to all the conspiracy theory stuff...its the E.O. number and a brief explanation...u can look up each one in detail if u want.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and a.ssist the President.EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 a.ssigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 12148 created the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) that is to interface with the Department of Defense for civil defense planning and funding. An "emergency czar" was appointed. FEMA has only spent about 6 percent of its budget on national emergencies, the bulk of their funding has been used for the construction of secret underground facilities to a.ssure continuity of government in case of a major emergency, foreign or domestic.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 12656 appointed the National Security Council as the principal body that should consider emergency powers. This allows the government to increase domestic intelligence and surveillance of U.S. citizens and would restrict the freedom of movement within the United States and granted the government the right to isolate large groups of civilians. The National Guard could be federalized to seal all borders and take control of U.S. air space and all ports of entry. Many of the figures in the Iran-Contra scandal were part of this emergency contingent, including Marine Colonel Oliver North.

and you know what the sad part is? The president was granted all this sh*t pretty much after 9/11, or atleast MOST of these executive orders. What a shame.

So what do you guys think is going to happen next?
 01-10-2013, 12:39 AM         #29
cloud69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and i came across this too when i was looking for them, probably more pertinent to the gun control topic.....

The Violent Crime Control Act of 1991 provides additional powers to the President of the United States, allowing the suspension of the Constitution and Constitutional rights of Americans during a "drug crisis". It provides for the construction of detention camps, seizure of property, and military control of populated areas. This, teamed with the Executive Orders of the President, enables Orwellian prophecies to rest on whoever occupies the White House. The power provided by these "laws" allows suspension of the Constitution and the rights guaranteed in the Bill of Rights during any civil disturbances, major demonstrations and strikes and allows the military to implement government ordered movements of civilian populations at state and regional levels, the arrest of certain unidentified segments of the population, and the imposition of Martial Law.
 01-10-2013, 12:43 AM         #30
cloud69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
and you know what the sad part is? The president was granted all this sh*t pretty much after 9/11, or atleast MOST of these executive orders. What a shame.

So what do you guys think is going to happen next?
its no telling man, im no conspiracy theorist but im conscience enough of my world to have an open mind abt things and frankly i don't put anything past the government...all i can say is put it in gods hands and pay attention to whats going on and dont be so quick to yell bullsh*t its just conspiracy crazies.
 01-10-2013, 12:47 AM         #31
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FoShizzle8 said:
im sure theres lots of pistols that work good for home defense.not anyones fault your poor and cant afford good pistols
i can afford good pistols. the fact is I dont want to... I want an a.ssault weapon. Its my choice...hell ill buy a ton of pistols and a ton of a.ssault weapons..the more the merrier
 5 years ago '04        #32
adthekidd 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,845 | Props total: 5270 5270
its a much bigger picture folks...

they are slowly taking away our rights

what about the murders and deaths of innocent children our military commits in the middle east?

wake the fu*k up...
 5 years ago '08        #33
PaulieGets 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 0 0
phuck the goverment till they bleed
and phuck all you fools that voted for osama(alwaysonvacation)obama and phuck all that are down with gun ban

NRA FOR LIFE
 01-10-2013, 01:06 AM         #34
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have a Poli-Sci degree, and I'm quite sure if Obama were to use an executive order to restrict the rights afforded by the 2nd amendment, that would be an unprecedented expansion of presidential power. I like Obama as a president and a person, but that kind of precedent is a dangerous one to set, a slippery slope if you will, including (and perhaps especially) as it applies to future presidents, and anyone who is a fan of freedom should be strongly opposed to some sort of 'gun control executive order.' Governmental action that is in direct conflict with the U.S. constitution should at least be in the form of legislation voted on and passed by the 535 elected members of Congress, not by one man alone.

Bush made executive orders a very regular habit and Obama has continued that trend, but when we're talking about significant restrictions to rights guaranteed by the constitution, that's when executive orders get scary.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 01-10-2013 at 01:14 AM..
 01-10-2013, 01:30 AM         #35
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Interesting read do u think maybe they might have one big event that could happen soon to cause all these exec orders to be forced on us?
 01-10-2013, 01:34 AM         #36
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Guy. This aint the 1700's

You think if the government wants too instate Martial Law your Wal-Mart gun is gonna protect you from drone strikes, f!ghter jets, missiles and all the other weaponry they have that you DONT.

If the government wanted to do it, they would still do it and there's really nothing that you can do about it.

That's why all this paranoia is retarded.
Yo my man, do you even realize how the Revolutionary War went down? Imagine if the original 13 colonies had said "If the British Goverment wants to do it, they are gonna do it and there's really nothing we can do about it." Hahah, the 2nd amendment still applies just like every other amendment, hence the brilliance and beauty of our constitution. Some may apply more than others at the moment, but the constitution is timeless.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 01-10-2013 at 01:45 AM..
 01-10-2013, 01:41 AM         #37
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i swear to god Alex Jones ruined it all for gun owners going on CNN.

He goes on CNN and acts like a complete fu*king nut job KNOWINGLY. Screaming 1776 and all that revolution sh*t. This just made the problem fu*king worse. He was suppose to be the spokesperson for the 2nd amendment and he fu*ks it up by yelling and screaming and coming off as a complete nut job when he could of easily schooled Morgan in a well thought out intelligent debate. Of course CNN brings this guy on knowing he was going to explode like this. They could of chosen anyone else.

I honestly would not be suprised now if Alex Jones works or is affiliated with CNN or the CIA. It would not surprise me. He does the dumbest sh*t in the worst times and is a complete lunatic all the time on live television. He can tell the truth at times, but it does not matter BECAUSE HE ACTS INSANE TO THE POINT WHERE NOBODY WILL BELIEVE THE INFORMATION HE IS PRESENTING.

NOW average joes who know NOTHING about firearms or the constitution for that matter are going to demonize everyone who likes guns as a Alex Jones lover and a nut job like we saw on TV.

oh, and he just boosted CNNs ratings. What a fu*king moron.
 5 years ago '05        #38
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
bruh...

this n*gga andre, the OP really is a fu*kin idiot bruh...

keepin it all the way 100.. i used to think he was being funny..

but this n*ggas acting like guns aint as much of a problem as everything else is..

america is a great country.. its also has problems across the whole board.. because of dumb mutha fu*kas like OP. stop worry about wtf the president doing and worry about wtf you doin..

if people were more worried about IF they could afford a house.. or whatever they trying to buy, whether it be iphones/jordans and took time to understand how money works then bi*ch n*ggas wouldnt have to point fingers every second..

as for the guns.. yeah its coo, protect yaself.. get guns.. but so many people are idiots.. im talkin real idiots, they dont deserve guns.. america is a country full of idiots with guns.. take the fu*kin guns.. cuz idiots really dont deserve guns bruh...

america is like the only country you gotta have HELLA HELLA HELLA rules for.. just to protect the people from they own damn self.. people can't wait to hurt theyself so they can sue, and get some money... fu*kin idiots bruh..
 5 years ago '04        #39
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 Bob Sacamano said:
I have a Poli-Sci degree, and I'm quite sure if Obama were to use an executive order to restrict the rights afforded by the 2nd amendment, that would be an unprecedented expansion of presidential power. I like Obama as a president and a person, but that kind of precedent is a dangerous one to set, a slippery slope if you will, including (and perhaps especially) as it applies to future presidents, and anyone who is a fan of freedom should be strongly opposed to some sort of 'gun control executive order.' Governmental action that is in direct conflict with the U.S. constitution should at least be in the form of legislation voted on and passed by the 535 elected members of Congress, not by one man alone.

Bush made executive orders a very regular habit and Obama has continued that trend, but when we're talking about significant restrictions to rights guaranteed by the constitution, that's when executive orders get scary.
I don't see how better gun control regulation is in direct conflict with the second amendment (unless they try to ban guns completely).

but as far as the second amendment goes as an excuse to for gun advocacy, this country as a whole needs to seriously revisit the second amendment and be educated on the ENTIRE context of why, how, what, and when it was written for.

They also need to look at the who ( Madison & Jefferson ) of it's writing and understand their mind state and entire opinion of it as well as the rest of the constitution.

Last edited by psylence2k; 01-10-2013 at 01:54 AM..
 01-10-2013, 01:49 AM         #40
cloud69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R3KT915 said:
Interesting read do u think maybe they might have one big event that could happen soon to cause all these exec orders to be forced on us?
hell yea think abt it....the thing thats presently an issue is the financial system...im not financial scholar or anything like that but america economy would completely cave in if any of the countries we owe this 60 trillion something dollars to , decides they arent going to allow anything to be exported to the states until we pay up. especially china since everything damn near is made in china...

or..

the private banks of great britian that bailed us out in the original great depression decide they want to come and collect then what? US citizens have already been used as collateral for that loan (hence the reason we have social security numbers) so i cant even imagine how that would turn out lol...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now