Jan 9 - War on the American people? Obama exploring executive orders to combat gun violence. (CNN)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-11-2013, 02:39 PM         #181
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aclockworkred71 said:
If you haven't noticed it is the same uneducated cowards who keep praising the government and claiming they own us forever, at this point these usual suspects are just blowing hot air.
And what are you blowing? n*gga got kids, responsibility and jobs n*gga.......fu*k are you on? Nobody got time to be trying to play Neo in the Matrix and sh*t.
 5 years ago '06        #182
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Y.G. said:
For the right cause, I would defend what believe in. Not everyone is cowardly like you make them seem. We know you wouldn't rally.

Keep dropping them nukes on Afghanistan though troll.

Edit: This troll writes things like "intellectual fortitude" and probably thinks people will ignore his trolling and think he's halfway intelligent.

Some people try way too hard.
ummm ok, this is a classic case of someone, who cant formulate a proper rebuttal and therefore makes a argument that his adversary is trolling to protect his own fragile ego
 5 years ago '06        #183
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
And what are you blowing? n*gga got kids, responsibility and jobs n*gga.......fu*k are you on? Nobody got time to be trying to play Neo in the Matrix and sh*t.
dont argue with these idiots, they are most likely internet revolutionaries, and if not they will be 6 feet deep in the case of a "walmart AR-15" revolution, either way they are irrelevant
 5 years ago '05        #184
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13749 13749
 nightmare said:
ummm ok, this is a classic case of someone, who cant formulate a proper rebuttal and therefore makes a argument that his adversary is trolling to protect his own fragile ego
I've rebutted your retarded logic over and over again. No wonder why you say such stupid sh*t in those MMA threads.

Keep thinking everybody is as cowardly as you and wouldn't possibly think about a.ssembling against their government. Don't forget to nuke Afghanistan too.

Edit: Did this dude call me his adversary? Wow, it's just the internet dog.
 01-11-2013, 06:13 PM         #185
ThaLockerRoom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
You ain't doing nothing but playing house ,n*gga grow sum balls
 01-11-2013, 07:06 PM         #186
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaLockerRoom said:

cowards talk, men do.......
 01-11-2013, 07:24 PM         #187
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
by disabling us to potentially make appropriate adjustments based on our current times.
You don't think we can do that by changing current statues within the boundaries of the constitution and/or making amendments to it? If they wana straight change a previous amendment instead just adding one, as long as they go through the proper legislative process I'm cool with it. Although I don't think there is much that needs to be changed. Most of it is open to interpretation and how it is enforced is in large part at the discretion of the judicial branch.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 01-11-2013 at 07:27 PM..
 01-11-2013, 08:22 PM         #188
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
damn son, you just opened up the game with these videos
Might have to agree there, didn't know that was possible. So its just the natural recoil that allows it to do that? Crazy.

I wonder how easy that would be for the average person to do, but he makes it look pretty damn easy.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 01-11-2013 at 08:43 PM..
 01-11-2013, 08:33 PM         #189
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
What part of my comment was racist? White men with gun are indeed this nation's first terrorists (ie. the slaughter of natives, the slavery and slaughter of Africans, Asians etc.). I know the truth hurts, but I'm right.
Yeah that's the truth, that's not what you said before. I don't think terrorist is the right word, I would say imperialist as*holes. But anyway, you're previous post was racist as fu*k and you are now retro-actively justifying it in an intelligent manner. Although most racists have low IQs for obvious reasons, there are some smart ones too.
 5 years ago '06        #190
space
space
 Y.G. said:
I've rebutted your retarded logic over and over again. No wonder why you say such stupid sh*t in those MMA threads.

Keep thinking everybody is as cowardly as you and wouldn't possibly think about a.ssembling against their government. Don't forget to nuke Afghanistan too.

Edit: Did this dude call me his adversary? Wow, it's just the internet dog.
ok this kid is trolling

you have been making no sense for 3 pages, if you arent trolling, you are dumb as HELL

Last edited by nightmare; 01-11-2013 at 08:54 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #191
space
space
 ThaLockerRoom said:
really tough on the internet
 01-11-2013, 09:11 PM         #192
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I firmly believe that when/if the order is given to United State's Military and/or Law Enforcement to maliciously physically harm it's own people that there will be enough protest for some type of overthrow. I understand that we already have as*holes in the military and drivin around in squad cars but giving someone a bullsh*t ticket is a lot different than shooting to k!ll, maybe I just have too much faith in humanity but I think, no, I HOPE, that when push comes to shove and they are sitting there torn between their orders to attack their own neighbors or protecting the constitution, they will have the brains and the balls to say fu*k you.

The military is supposed to protect the constitution, from ALL threats both foreign AND DOMESTIC. I hope they remember that oath they took when the time comes....

"I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

There is a reason the constitution comes first in the oath....

Last edited by Cowboys All Day; 01-11-2013 at 09:26 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #193
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13749 13749
 nightmare said:
ok this kid is trolling

you have been making no sense for 3 pages, if you arent trolling, you are dumb as HELL
You try way to hard.

Enjoy your night on Boxden, I know you have nothing else better to do considering you view people on here as "adversaries."
 5 years ago '06        #194
space
space
 Y.G. said:
You try way to hard.

Enjoy your night on Boxden, I know you have nothing else better to do considering you view people on here as "adversaries."
 5 years ago '11        #195
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 Cowboys All Day said:
I firmly believe that when/if the order is given to United State's Military and/or Law Enforcement to maliciously physically harm it's own people that there will be enough protest for some type of overthrow. I understand that we already have as*holes in the military and drivin around in squad cars but giving someone a bullsh*t ticket is a lot different than shooting to k!ll, maybe I just have too much faith in humanity but I think, no, I HOPE, that when push comes to shove and they are sitting there torn between their orders to attack their own neighbors or protecting the constitution, they will have the brains and the balls to say fu*k you.

The military is supposed to protect the constitution, from ALL threats both foreign AND DOMESTIC. I hope they remember that oath they took when the time comes....

"I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

This tha truth
 5 years ago '06        #196
space
space
 Cowboys All Day said:

i feel you, but i honestly think the govt would single out certain belligerent sectors of the population and turn the people against them. usually when a dictatorship is created, a scapegoat population is used to project fear and acceptance of fewer civil liberties. look at the Japanese internment camps, those were American citizens, but people were ok with ALL their rights being stripped and property seized
 01-12-2013, 02:37 PM         #197
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Government would just say that the folks bearing arms are terrorist and the whole world would be against them. And there you have it.
 5 years ago '06        #198
space
space
 killya said:
Government would just say that the folks bearing arms are terrorist and the whole world would be against them. And there you have it.
pretty much

its easy to scare the general public into giving up their rights
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy