Jan 9 - War on the American people? Obama exploring executive orders to combat gun violence. (CNN)

most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside The Wire: Who u wit? Avon vs Marlo, Webay vs Chris vs Omar ,Bodie vs S..
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside 'Lean on Me'/'Juice' Actor Jermaine Hopkins Busted With Nearly 6 Pound..
99 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 58
NBA Skip Baseless already going at the throne.
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 56
NBA How Much Does Lebron's Team Pay @houseofhighlights
18 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
8826 pageviews
217 comments


Andrefrbk 1064 heat pts1064
space
avatar space
space
$22,835 | Props total: 4668 4668
Jan 9 - War on the American people? Obama exploring executive orders to combat gun violence. (CNN)
 

 

[pic - click to view]


On Wednesday night, Piers Morgan goes one-on-one with firearms lobbyist Larry Pratt over guns in America. "Piers Morgan Tonight" airs nightly at 9 ET.

(CNN) -- President Barack Obama is exploring executive orders to help prevent mass shootings in America, Vice President Joe Biden said Wednesday.

"The president is going to act. Executive orders, executive action, can be taken," Biden told reporters before meetings with groups representing survivors of mass shootings. "We haven't decided what this is yet, but we're compiling it all with the help of the attorney general and all the rest of the Cabinet members."

Legislative action also is needed, Biden said.

"I'm convinced we can affect the well-being of millions of Americans, and take thousands of people out of harm's way, if we act responsibly," he said.


VA Tech survivor on gun violence meeting

Biden: Gun effort a 'moral issue'
President Obama vowed last month that a new task force overseen by Biden will provide "concrete proposals" by the end of January to reduce gun violence. The group, which includes an array of Cabinet members and government officials, was established in the wake of the massacre in Newtown, Connecticut, that left 27 people dead -- 20 of them elementary school children.

In addition to gun laws, the group is looking at mental health care and what the president has described as a culture that often "glorifies guns and violence."

CNN iReport: The gun control debate

Biden's brief remarks Wednesday came before what will likely be some of the most emotional testimony before the task force.

Among those addressing the group to push for tougher gun laws is Colin Goddard of the Brady Campaign. He was shot four times in the 2007 Virginia Tech massacre, in which a gunman k!lled 32 people and himself.

"My job is to represent the voice of the overwhelming majority of Americans ... that want some comprehensive, common sense changes to our gun policy," he told CNN Wednesday. "There are common ground solutions that respect the Second Amendment."

Many gun sales take place without background checks, and "that's bad policy," he argues. Conducting such checks "doesn't stop a law-abiding citizen from getting a gun. But somebody with a history of illness, felony record, they need to get checked."

The campaign's phones have been "ringing off the hook" since the Newtown massacre, he said.

The task force will also hear from gun safety organizations Wednesday.

Gun lobby faces challenge

On Thursday, Biden's group will hear from the other side: gun rights groups, including the National Rifle a.ssociation.

The NRA has argued that it is committed to keeping people protected, but that a focus on stricter gun control is misguided.

NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre has called for all U.S. schools to have armed guards

NRA President David Keene later told CNN the group supports schools choosing whether they want armed guards.

[pic - click to view]

 Biden: Obama exploring executive orders to combat gun violence - CNN.com)

Obama your not about that life you fuk boy. Go back to ordering drone strikes every tuesday to k!ll innocent civilians. How about investing your energy to use executive orders to end the war on drugs, keep people out of jail, and provide help to addicts. How about that you ol stink b00ty homo. Worst president ever.

If you think citizens are going to simply turn in their guns for a 30 dollar TGI fridays giftcard you got another thing coming.
n*ggas are not registering guns so you can ban them in the future, nice try light shade **** f*ggit.

Tyranny will not be accepted in America.

[video - click to view]


217 comments for "Jan 9 - War on the American people? Obama exploring executive orders to combat gun violence. (CNN)"

 5 years ago '10        #2
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16546 16546
More gun nut propaganda


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #3
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
when a thread starts off with some straw man propaganda in the OP, i know sh*t is going to get ugly







first page
 01-09-2013, 08:22 PM         #4
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How is this propaganda? Biden clearly said it... What do you think his executive orders are going to be? If its turn ur guns in or get arrested, prepare for a civil war literally. The gun nuts down south wont be having that sh*t. If that's declared prepare to see america start to crumble.



correction

*assault rifles*
 01-09-2013, 08:24 PM         #5
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
matter of fact, im going to go buy a a.ssault rifle right now. fu*k Obama.
 5 years ago '05        #6
Andrefrbk 1064 heat pts1064 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,835 | Props total: 4668 4668
50+ mil on foodstamps
More than 1/3 of the country is without work, and majority are heavily underpaid.

If obama's planning to use executive orders on guns his priorities are fu*ked up.

Make banks pay what they owe, raising interest rates, and protecting home owners who are getting tossed out onto the street, because some white dude in a nice suit gave a family a sub prime loan KNOWING it would fail and he would profit off the fee's/commission.

Obama let banks and wall street destroy the next couple generations of kids, and we are worried about 20 kids? Lets worry about the 20 million kids in our country who's moms and dads are getting evicted, and they cant afford to eat a healthy meal. Thats whats really going to k!ll our kids.

Fuking light shade f*ggit.
 5 years ago '06        #7
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 killya said:
How is this propaganda? Biden clearly said it... What do you think his executive orders are going to be? If its turn ur guns in or get arrested, prepare for a civil war literally. The gun nuts down south wont be having that sh*t. If that's declared prepare to see america start to crumble.



correction

*assault rifles*
i think you are being paranoid, but who knows
 5 years ago '10        #8
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16546 16546
 Andrefrbk said:
50+ mil on foodstamps
More than 1/3 of the country is without work, and majority are heavily underpaid.

If obama's planning to use executive orders on guns his priorities are fu*ked up.

Make banks pay what they owe, raising interest rates, and protecting home owners who are getting tossed out onto the street, because some white dude in a nice suit gave a family a sub prime loan KNOWING it would fail and he would profit off the fee's/commission.

Obama let banks and wall street destroy the next couple generations of kids, and we are worried about 20 kids? Lets worry about the 20 million kids in our country who's moms and dads are getting evicted, and they cant afford to eat a healthy meal. Thats whats really going to k!ll our kids.

Fuking light shade f*ggit.

TEN Thousand gun related deaths a year

Innocent children being slaughtered (under our noses. In our own country)

[pic - click to view]




Honestly. I care more about children being murdered and not having the chance to live, more than I care about some ADULTS who bought some houses they KNEW they couldnt afford.

That's their business. Then when the sh*t hits the fan they wanna blame the bank and not their own stupid a.sses for taking loans they knew they couldn't cover.

The bank didn't FORCE anybody to take apply for any loans or mortgages. People CHOSE to go into those banks and make those decisions.

You don't HAVE to own a home. If you know you can only afford an apartment for the time being. Live in a goddamn apartment. Thats what's wrong with this country. Nothing is ever anybody's fault. Theres always somebody else to blame.

Those adults made their own decisions.

Those kids on the other hand, never even got the chance to live.

Back to the topic though.

If you don't think Ten Thousand gun related deaths a year is an issue (especially when other countries have proven that for a civilized nation, that number is absurd) then there's something wrong with you.

Stop trying to deflect attention from the issue at hand.
 5 years ago '04        #9
D.IrIsH 319 heat pts319
space
avatar space
space
$4,963 | Props total: 6385 6385
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheMindOf again.



Why are Russia and China the only examples given of countries with strict gun laws? Oh, right.. because they're natural American enemies with their communist governments and whatnot, how convenient.

Canada, Britain, France and many, many other first world countries have incredibly strict gun laws. Stop being nut jobs and give up your fu*king semi auto a.ssault rifles.. I promise the day after the government won't enslave the population and k!ll millions who resist.

*Red Forman voice* Dumbass.
 5 years ago '11        #10
Kadillac87 224 heat pts224
space
avatar space
space
$17,481 | Props total: 6579 6579
This guy Andre tries so hard to be funny. Get a life
 5 years ago '05        #11
Andrefrbk 1064 heat pts1064 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,835 | Props total: 4668 4668
 Kadillac87 said:
This guy Andre tries so hard to be funny. Get a life
Smh i am funny...

Quit fooling yourself.
 5 years ago '05        #12
cluckaluck 189 heat pts189
space
avatar space
space
$8,966 | Props total: 6458 6458
There is no way in hell theyre trying to ban guns for our safety. Also no way in hell im giving my gun up.
 01-09-2013, 09:34 PM         #13
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol the purpose of the 2nd amendment is to keep the government in check from gaining to much power or control over the people.


taking away the peoples a.ssault rifles is a great way to make the people loose that control over their government


They want you stuck with a little a.ss pistols that cant even k!ll a raging man from entering your home.
 5 years ago '10        #14
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16546 16546
 killya said:
lol the purpose of the 2nd amendment is to keep the government in check from gaining to much power or control over the people.


taking away the peoples a.ssault rifles is a great way to make the people loose that control over their government


They want you stuck with a little a.ss pistols that cant even k!ll a raging man from entering your home.
Guy. This aint the 1700's

You think if the government wants too instate Martial Law your Wal-Mart gun is gonna protect you from drone strikes, f!ghter jets, missiles and all the other weaponry they have that you DONT.


If the government wanted to do it, they would still do it and there's really nothing that you can do about it.

That's why all this paranoia is retarded.
 01-09-2013, 09:54 PM         #15
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Guy. This aint the 1700's

You think if the government wants too instate Martial Law your Wal-Mart gun is gonna protect you from drone strikes, f!ghter jets, missiles and all the other weaponry they have that you DONT.


If the government wanted to do it, they would still do it and there's really nothing that you can do about it.

That's why all this paranoia is retarded.
This...I think dude just posted cause of the title....the article is actually pretty decent
 01-09-2013, 09:56 PM         #16
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Guy. This aint the 1700's

You think if the government wants too instate Martial Law your Wal-Mart gun is gonna protect you from drone strikes, f!ghter jets, missiles and all the other weaponry they have that you DONT.


If the government wanted to do it, they would still do it and there's really nothing that you can do about it.

That's why all this paranoia is retarded.
It doesnt have to be the 1700's. I understand what ur saying though. They do have enough power to take over already. Also the numerous sh*t thats in secret.

But whatever. They try to knock on doors asking for law abiding citizens to turn their guns in theres going to be alot of dead police and military men. Gun nuts down south do not play. They take the Constitution sh*t to another level.
 5 years ago '04        #17
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,146 | Props total: 206 206
 killya said:
lol the purpose of the 2nd amendment is to keep the government in check from gaining to much power or control over the people.


taking away the peoples a.ssault rifles is a great way to make the people loose that control over their government


They want you stuck with a little a.ss pistols that cant even k!ll a raging man from entering your home.
So what you gonna do with that a.ssault rifle? If the government wanted control they would just take that sh*t. Your lil a.ss a.ssault rifle not gonna do sh*t but get you shot.
 5 years ago '04        #18
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,146 | Props total: 206 206
 TheMindOf said:
Guy. This aint the 1700's

You think if the government wants too instate Martial Law your Wal-Mart gun is gonna protect you from drone strikes, f!ghter jets, missiles and all the other weaponry they have that you DONT.


If the government wanted to do it, they would still do it and there's really nothing that you can do about it.

That's why all this paranoia is retarded.
Beat me to it
 01-09-2013, 10:10 PM         #19
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilEscobar said:
So what you gonna do with that a.ssault rifle? If the government wanted control they would just take that sh*t. Your lil a.ss a.ssault rifle not gonna do sh*t but get you shot.
its better than not having something to defend yourself at all.




Ur advice is basically lay back and let them pipe you in the a.ss and not care.


And really to be 100% honest its really to protect you from thugs, thieves or intruders in a time of crisis


like that black man who tried invading that house and got shot 5 times and was still chasing that woman. It took her 6 shots to take him down. An a.ssault rifle would take 1 or two shots easily.

what would of happen if there were 2 intruders and she couldn't of reloaded in time> a.ssault rifles have their time and place..


Last edited by killya; 01-09-2013 at 10:13 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #20
psylence2k 56 heat pts56
space
space
space
$12,696 | Props total: 1541 1541
 killya said:
its better than not having something to defend yourself at all.




Ur advice is basically lay back and let them pipe you in the a.ss and not care.


And really to be 100% honest its really to protect you from thugs, thieves or intruders in a time of crisis


like that black man who tried invading that house and got shot 5 times and was still chasing that woman. It took her 6 shots to take him down. An a.ssault rifle would take 1 or two shots easily.

what would of happen if there were 2 intruders and she couldn't of reloaded in time> a.ssault rifles have their time and place..
there may be a few examples here and there where a gun saved someone but overall in first world industrialized countries less national gun regulation seems to lead to more gun homicides , just check the statistics.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Homo rapper has a bizarre response to NBA Youngboy's threat
40 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside If I Ever Fall In Love | 💖
25 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside MFA has the Vegas shooting pretty much solved
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside She Grown With It
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Cardi B chased Nicki into a state of maturity and self respect
92 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Mike Epps clowning the female vulture Woah Vicky
175 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
#NATION: Elexsis LeGrand
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Driver pulled from car and beaten after hitting and killing t..
171 comments
23 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy