In case you missed it.. (Sarah Silverman tweet)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 r.burgundy said:
sh*t like this happens cause of negroes like jamie foxx,samuel jackson,and several of their boxden offspring

01-10-2013, 02:30 PM         #62
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 144 strong said:
Please tell me your not black or latino defending this devil.
That muthafuhkas "conveniently black" whenever the, what yall call it? Race wars happen. You know the n*gga who's a little too sensible to take pride in his own race but is ashamed to be himself online.

At this point (as a black man) its almost too easy to see whos white & whos not on this bi*ch.

But play on playa.

Even Uncle Tom n*ggas being broght back to reality this day & age.
 5 years ago '10        #63
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 ManWithoutFear! said:
That muthafuhkas "conveniently black" whenever the, what yall call it? Race wars happen. You know the n*gga who's a little too sensible to take pride in his own race but is ashamed to be himself online.

At this point (as a black man) its almost too easy to see whos white & whos not on this bi*ch.

But play on playa.

Even Uncle Tom n*ggas being broght back to reality this day & age.

Please explain to me what "conveniently black" means.

Or at least show me a thread where I ever claimed to be anything other than black.

Otherwise

Just because I'm not some overly-sensitive bi*ch n*gga who can't take a joke, that means I'm not black?

That sh*t is funny. Im not gonna pretend something isn't funny because it may offend sensitive bi*ch n*ggas.

The 30 Rock Episode is funny

Soul Man is funny

The episode of "Always Sunny" where Mac dresses up like Danny Glover and they reenact "Lethal Weapon" is funny.

Nobody got up in arms about any of that stuff, because its funny.

That episode of The Sarah Silverman Program is 7 years old (its on Netflix and everything now). Nobody has complained about it yet because its funny.

FOH ol' cry baby sensitive a.ss n*gga.
 01-10-2013, 02:48 PM         #64
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Please explain to me what "conveniently black" means.

Or at least show me a thread where I ever claimed to be anything other than black.

Otherwise

Just because I'm not some overly-sensitive bi*ch n*gga who can't take a joke, that means I'm not black?

That sh*t is funny. Im not gonna pretend something isn't funny because it may offend sensitive bi*ch n*ggas.

The 30 Rock Episode is funny

Soul Man is funny

The episode of "Always Sunny" where Mac dresses up like Danny Glover and they reenact "Lethal Weapon" is funny.

Nobody got up in arms about any of that stuff, because its funny.

That episode of The Sarah Silverman Program is 7 years old (its on Netflix and everything now). Nobody has complained about it yet because its funny.

FOH ol' cry baby sensitive a.ss n*gga.
Muthafuhka

Im from a place in time where they showed Roots in the classroom. Miss me with that sensitive sh*t. Cause if that was the case Id have been locked down in Spoffard at 9 years old. You goofball a.ss n*gga. You be you I'll be me.
Funny your sucka a.ss mentality & what do you do?
I'm almost certain my "ghetto black a.ss" makes more than you after taxes. And while that doesnt mean sh*t to me, it might mean everything to bend over and touch your toes a.ss n*ggas like you. So laugh n*gga

Peace be with you
 01-10-2013, 03:04 PM         #65
Chillin85  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #66
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,578 | Props total: 5266 5266
Can someone get rid of that n*gga lady picture on the first page.
 5 years ago '10        #67
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
my bad white ppl and sell out comedy
 5 years ago '10        #68
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Muthafuhka

Im from a place in time where they showed Roots in the classroom. Miss me with that sensitive sh*t. Cause if that was the case Id have been locked down in Spoffard at 9 years old. You goofball a.ss n*gga. You be you I'll be me.
Funny your sucka a.ss mentality & what do you do?
I'm almost certain my "ghetto black a.ss" makes more than you after taxes. And while that doesnt mean sh*t to me, it might mean everything to bend over and touch your toes a.ss n*ggas like you. So laugh n*gga

Peace be with you

And trust, you don't make more than me. You're also not more educated or smarter than me.

But that's besides the point.

If that's all it takes to get you all mad and sensitive, you already lost my n*gga.

Now carry on..
 01-10-2013, 03:58 PM         #69
redacted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Heisenberg said:
People who have to be offensive to be funny<<<<<<<

whatever happened to the days of telling a funny a.ss joke
too many people calling miserable people calling everything corny is the reason shock comedy exists.
 01-10-2013, 04:10 PM         #70
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 critiQue said:
Well theres blacks that dont like it. Who the fu*k authorized her pass? Certainly not you
its called sarcasm d!ck
 01-10-2013, 04:18 PM         #71
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:

And trust, you don't make more than me. You're also not more educated or smarter than me.

But that's besides the point.

If that's all it takes to get you all mad and sensitive, you already lost my n*gga.

Now carry on..
Of course I dont...

What do you do again?
Do you even OWN a home?

Edit: I bet you do NOW right? Lol

smh dance n*gga dance!!!!

Internets

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 01-10-2013 at 04:21 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #72
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,296 | Props total: 12684 12684
 Chillin85 said:

[pic - click to view]

hey leave my n*gga out of this he the real everything all gold

but if its old its old its a nice play on words but she dress up is in poor taste funny but too far with the make up
 5 years ago '05        #73
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Di Warlord said:
uhhhh......

She's not funny. She rides on this Jew thing too much & too often

Whatever though. God never sleeps.
He must have taken a nap when slavery was around, right?

5 years ago '06        #74
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
Smh...

Highly un-funny, just like her show was..
 5 years ago '04        #75
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
i didn't get this until i saw a vid someone posted from her doing a comedy skit back in 07 on her show and i know she's a comedian so she get a pass on it...still, what was the purpose of this?
 01-10-2013, 07:27 PM         #76
3Wyzmun  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It ain't that funny tbh, only the pun makes me kinda smirk!
Ppl r way too sensitive tho, white ppl ain't get all pissed off watchin Dave Chappelle white-up & act like some weird white dude so i doe really c the problem with Sarah Silverman doin the same, however unfunny it may be. Plenty comedians av took the p!ss outta other races for years so why change sh*t now??

Postin pics of the holocaust is not on the same level as a blacked-up jewish comedian btw & the majority of the thread since page one has bein nothin but "bi*ch n*gga, cracker, honkey" etc so u guys ain't exactly better then the pic u complainin bout, jus sayin
 01-10-2013, 07:59 PM         #77
OnlyOriginality  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 3Wyzmun said:
It ain't that funny tbh, only the pun makes me kinda smirk!
Ppl r way too sensitive tho, white ppl ain't get all pissed off watchin Dave Chappelle white-up & act like some weird white dude so i doe really c the problem with Sarah Silverman doin the same, however unfunny it may be. Plenty comedians av took the p!ss outta other races for years so why change sh*t now??

Postin pics of the holocaust is not on the same level as a blacked-up jewish comedian btw & the majority of the thread since page one has bein nothin but "bi*ch n*gga, cracker, honkey" etc so u guys ain't exactly better then the pic u complainin bout, jus sayin
Dave Chappelle wasn't even being offensive, the fu*k are you talking about? I'm going to guess you're white, so you don't realize the history behind blackface and what it means and even if you did know you would say something to the effect of, "it's in the past, get over it". Then you want to say that holocaust pic is a different level..look you obviously don't know the history behind this fu*k sh*t so go crack a book, find a web page and begin your studies.
 5 years ago '04        #78
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
Honestly, I wanna fuk the shyt outta this dumb hoe, just because....Im sorry, I dont have a soft spot for racism.

We make fun of whitey all day..and we get passes for it all the time...IMO, if she not going around dropping N-bomb's then we cool.
 01-11-2013, 06:25 AM         #79
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what's the big deal? All kinds of fu*ked up sh*t going on in this world and we're gonna go crazy over some random actress making an attempt at a joke? Not funny, not relevant, move on. It's unfair to act like black comedians ain't been sh*ttin on every race for years. Our race card bout all used up, let's not waste it on this.
 5 years ago '11        #80
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 144 strong said:
and my point is proven those fake jews can say and do whatever they please while the real jews are constantly lowered to the ground
not really...you made no jokes..you just posted a picture. She had a whole episode that was filled with comedy (never saw it). Your comparison was retarded as fu*k, never try being a comedian or even making jokes, please.

Also people in here stop playing the victim saying "they would be offended if they joked about jews!!" 1. Comedians joke about jews all the time. 2. South Park makes fun of jews every episode...Cartman dressed like Hitler and tried to exterminate all the jews in an episode...No fu*ks were given.

Feel how you want. Its your right to be mad just likes its "your minds" or whatevers right to find sh*t funny.

Last edited by thehammer; 01-11-2013 at 10:05 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy