Richard Sherman mic'd up; includes Williams confrontation (video)

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 2421 2421
i dont williams really a pus*y for that though if you think of the circumstance....he probably wasnt even plannin on hittin him..just talkin a little sh*t...and when sherman got back at him and said what u gonna do...williams just reacted quick on that goon sh*t....

people already saw them jawin at first...if he started takin his helmet off..players wouldve came quick to break it up
 5 years ago '05        #62
sushi chef 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,892 | Props total: 427 427
as a niner fan, i think its my job to hate this dude, but he is mad funny and that last bit with rg3 was nothing short of class.
 5 years ago '04        #63
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
 Lil Biz said:
when i play sports ima sh*t talker...it pumps me up..so im not mad at Sherman...sh*t the GOAT MJ was the biggest sh*t talker followed by baby GOAT Kobe...so i fux wit the sh*t talking...takin cheap shots on a n*gga is bi*ch sh*t like whn he pushed Garcon down and sh*t..but Williams was pissed, Sherman said something 1st to that n*gga, helmet on or not Trent woulda fu*ked that n*gga up...Sherman knew where he was, he wouldn't of said none of that sh*t one on one outside, he one of those n*ggas that talk hella sh*t in a club bc he knew security right dere to break it up...but glad he showed my boy RG3 some luv tho!
Word, you seen Sherman n Trent f!ght before? You been to a club with Sherman n see him pop off only to have security come rescue him? Shut up you dumb dumb
 5 years ago '04        #64
Lil Biz 75 heat pts75
space
space
$4,096 | Props total: 924 924
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Word, you seen Sherman n Trent f!ght before? You been to a club with Sherman n see him pop off only to have security come rescue him? Shut up you dumb dumb
u must not b from the streets or have any street smarts...bc EVERYBODY know the n*gga that talk the most, usually be the weakest muthafu*ker in the click! str8 up!...he told trent wat u gon do, before the question mark appeared after the end of that sentence trent mushed that n*gga...no hoe sh*t at all there...and u must never been to a club and whitness a f!ght...when a n*gga kno he got 40 n*ggas around him or security is on point in the club, he will do a lil more talk than usual
 5 years ago '06        #65
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8920 8920
Tahaha
 5 years ago '06        #66
Clyde 1193 heat pts1193
space
space
$33,882 | Props total: 21193 21193
Hawks got a bunch of goons on that defense, especially that secondary...

I hope Fisher continues to lean that way with the Rams D with Jenkins & company
 5 years ago '11        #67
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 Smoke500 said:
But Sherman did get close to him like "what ya go do boy"

So Silverback did somethin
cuz he came up to sherman just standing awkwardly...Sherman isn't just gonna stand there while fat a.ss stares at him like he's a cheeseburger.
 5 years ago '11        #68
space
space
sherman talked sh*t first? how is a dude coming up and mean mugging him and then Sherman responding "what you gonna do" sh*t talking? As everybody already stated Williams plays nowhere near Sherman. Dude did this on pre meditated sh*t. Sherman didn't say sh*t for that to happen.

Also all this "this guy isn't real he should of fought like bla bla bla" this is their job and football. You f!ght at all and get a suspension you just a weak minded fool hurting your team, Sherman know that. Big boy don't.

Spidey you been the hawks #1 hater since that spanking the other week. we see ya

Last edited by thehammer; 01-10-2013 at 12:28 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #69
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 891 891
 Se7en said:
Just like he's gonna have ol Matty Ice shook to throw the ball his way
I think so too
 5 years ago '05        #70
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
After the video I like RS and RG3 even more now.
 5 years ago '05        #71
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Peterparker said:
Exactly...I highly doubt he planned that sh*t...he mushed the sh*t outta Sherman and that n*gga flew back some inches dreads in the air n what not. What yall think would happen if he let his anger really get the best of him and would have punched him?? He would have been suspended the whole season. He reacted emotionally in a unplanned situation.

From the video Sherman tried to call him out first probably was still talking sh*t to em after they already won. Williams shouldn't have mushed em but dude aint no bi*ch for that he just let his emotions get tha best of em. n*gga aint want that Loss so I a.ssume that's why he kept his helmet on after the game.
BS he planned that
 5 years ago '10        #72
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
MUSSSSHHHHHHED!
homies mouth needed that

ImAMonster said:
You could tell Sherman was scared and shook as sh*t. You could hear the nervousness in his laugh.
hell yeah mane Gonzalez need to follow suit Sat and set the tone
No bi*ch a.ssness
 5 years ago '04        #73
D-Swift 
space
space
$1,039 | Props total: 89 89
My question is how are you guys saying he's a bi*ch for not punching him?

He put his hands on dude. Once you put hands on me IN ANY FASHION its a f!ght.

Sherman got punked.....
 5 years ago '06        #74
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Dude is such a fraud the way he gets into some sh*t with williams and then acts all huggy kissy with griffin in front of the cameras to make it seem like he's not such a bad guy after all. I hope he tears up his knee.
 5 years ago '05        #75
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8408 8408
 D-Swift said:

Sherman got punked.....
well what exactly was he going to do against a dude 110+ pound bigger than him and a molded piece of plastic on his head?
 5 years ago '05        #76
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,469 | Props total: 4414 4414
 BluCupShawty said:
MUSSSSHHHHHHED!
homies mouth needed that

hell yeah mane Gonzalez need to follow suit Sat and set the tone
No bi*ch a.ssness
I bet you're gap toothed and in the early stages of growing out your dreads. You a grown a.ss man and you call yourself "shawty". Stfu with all that nonsense.
 5 years ago '04        #77
bransonsaks 
space
space
$477 | Props total: 76 76
Im a 49er lifer when I saw richard sherman troll tom brady I staryed to like him. I didnt care to much for his drug problem but now I read he went to school for his masters so he is no dummy. I still think he is funny but I dont really like that he seems lile a roid monkey out on the field screamin and stuff. And only a crackhead lets someone punch them
 5 years ago '09        #78
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,413 | Props total: 10537 10537
 Gater said:
I beg to differ...tbh I hate them all but I respect the fact he didn't retaliate ..you got to pick and choose your f!ghts wisley... he shut them up on the field..and now its time to move on...no grudges needed if you loss..take your L like a man and keep it moving..plus a 300lbs n*gga with his helment still on..you got to be smart..evidently you don't understand that though...
I didn't say all that. I was just saying you could hear the nervousness in his laugh. I didn't say he was a punk bi*ch or anything like that. :/ Damn, Check yourself, Gater. fu*k wrong with you?
 5 years ago '12        #79
CaliSteppin 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,701 | Props total: 3395 3395
 young clyde said:
Hawks got a bunch of goons on that defense, especially that secondary...

I hope Fisher continues to lean that way with the Rams D with Jenkins & company
GM's need to take notes cuz that Seattle GM built a hell of a defense. No soft players over
 5 years ago '11        #80
space
space
 D-Swift said:

Sherman got punked.....
Punkd? I ain't losing thousands to put my hands on his face and not costing my team a lineman for the first few games next season. All he did is expose himself as an emotional idiot.

Notice only ones calling Sherman a bi*ch are patriot, 49er, falcon & redskin fans....hmmmm

Last edited by thehammer; 01-10-2013 at 03:06 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago