Richard Sherman mic'd up; includes Williams confrontation (video)

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,509 | Props total: 4426 4426
Wow maybe there is hope left for football. Dudes really feeling Sherman. That's a thing of beauty right there. Really restored my faith in the fans. Except for the Patriots fans they seem to be pus*y about everything. They'll probably complain Giselle's pus*y look and feel too much like actual pus*y and therefore try to run and hide from it.
 5 years ago '05        #42
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
 P-Hill said:
pointed to his d!ck and said "get that thang healthy"
thought I was the only one who caught that

Seattle yall condoning this?
 5 years ago '05        #43
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,509 | Props total: 4426 4426
 P-Hill said:
pointed to his d!ck and said "get that thang healthy"
Free-Hill, stfu and go back to the video game section you stupid a.ss nerd.

This sh*t is for grown men. He pointed at that n*gga's knee. I a.ssume since you ain't got a d!ck, you wouldn't know where one is located.
 5 years ago '12        #44
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,134 | Props total: 15812 15812
This n*gga told the fans to beat the traffic
 5 years ago '10        #45
sho 2010 196 heat pts196
space
space
space
$41,951 | Props total: 5210 5210
Sherman Da Gawwd

Him Praising King Cornball Brought A Tear To My Eye
 5 years ago '05        #46
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,166 | Props total: 18441 18441
 illmatix said:

[pic - click to view]

Yea I don't got a problem with his trashtalk. He backs it up & he doeant take it to that personal level..at least from what I've heard
 5 years ago '10        #47
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
But Sherman did get close to him like "what ya go do boy"

So Silverback did somethin
 5 years ago '04        #48
Sotaboy24 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 42 42
"Get that thang healthy..."

5 years ago '04        #49
slimboyballer 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,266 | Props total: 393 393
 Smoke500 said:
But Sherman did get close to him like "what ya go do boy"

So Silverback did somethin

Them steroids got Sherm trippin.
 5 years ago '05        #50
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10793 10793
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
Free-Hill, stfu and go back to the video game section you stupid a.ss nerd.

This sh*t is for grown men. He pointed at that n*gga's knee. I a.ssume since you ain't got a d!ck, you wouldn't know where one is located.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #51
Lil Biz 75 heat pts75
space
space
$4,106 | Props total: 931 931
when i play sports ima sh*t talker...it pumps me up..so im not mad at Sherman...sh*t the GOAT MJ was the biggest sh*t talker followed by baby GOAT Kobe...so i fux wit the sh*t talking...takin cheap shots on a n*gga is bi*ch sh*t like whn he pushed Garcon down and sh*t..but Williams was pissed, Sherman said something 1st to that n*gga, helmet on or not Trent woulda fu*ked that n*gga up...Sherman knew where he was, he wouldn't of said none of that sh*t one on one outside, he one of those n*ggas that talk hella sh*t in a club bc he knew security right dere to break it up...but glad he showed my boy RG3 some luv tho!
 5 years ago '04        #52
Lil Biz 75 heat pts75
space
space
its going to be interesting to see the trash talkin go down with Roddy and julio...Julio aint no bi*ch...Roddy very emotional so he will really get under his skin
 5 years ago '05        #53
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
I beg to differ...tbh I hate them all but I respect the fact he didn't retaliate ..you got to pick and choose your f!ghts wisley... he shut them up on the field..and now its time to move on...no grudges needed if you loss..take your L like a man and keep it moving..plus a 300lbs n*gga with his helment still on..you got to be smart..evidently you don't understand that though...
^^this^^ but the fact that williams went at a cb instead of one of the dlineman or linebackers is corny...sherman couldnt have been fu*kin wit williams that much since they play pretty much 10-20 yards from each other every play...that said tho, Sherman is a funny n*gga an why retaliate after you just one an risk gettin suspended
 5 years ago '04        #54
Lil Biz 75 heat pts75
space
space
i agree...pick your f!ghts...and he did well..all in all..Williams is the one prolly gon b suspended sum games or a game next yr..Goodell dont play...but yeah take da L and keep it moving...when I talk sh*t in sports n LOSE...aint sh*t is u can say or do lol..cant b a sore loser and try 2 f!ght everybody ya kno...and Sherman already on thin ice with the PEDS sh*t..he dont need anymore attention from the league..so i agree wit u...smart move
 5 years ago '04        #55
Lil Biz 75 heat pts75
space
space
 poeknock said:
I beg to differ...tbh I hate them all but I respect the fact he didn't retaliate ..you got to pick and choose your f!ghts wisley... he shut them up on the field..and now its time to move on...no grudges needed if you loss..take your L like a man and keep it moving..plus a 300lbs n*gga with his helment still on..you got to be smart..evidently you don't understand that though...
^^this^^ but the fact that williams went at a cb instead of one of the dlineman or linebackers is corny...sherman couldnt have been fu*kin wit williams that much since they play pretty much 10-20 yards from each other every play...that said tho, Sherman is a funny n*gga an why retaliate after you just one an risk gettin suspended
oh yea so wat u think the Eagles going to do this off season?
 5 years ago '11        #56
Patron253 54 heat pts54
space
space
$2,069 | Props total: 123 123
Dats my dawg
 5 years ago '11        #57
UnoShawty1 67 heat pts67
space
space
$805 | Props total: 155 155
Im sorry Williams gets the L for this one.. He got like 150 more pounds on Sherman and he step to him with his helmet on
 5 years ago '08        #58
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12276 12276
 UnoShawty1 said:
Im sorry Williams gets the L for this one.. He got like 150 more pounds on Sherman and he step to him with his helmet on

Not only that he slapped him pretty much...Williams is a pus*y for that...game over n*gga why you trying to get Sherm suspended why you take no shot during the game hoe. Williams straight pus*y yo...if he was really bout dat he woulda smacked the sh*t out that n*gga on the 50 in the 2nd Quarter in front of everybody. He aint bout dat tho he just a sore loser

Wish I had 3 Shermans along side Chris Gamble in Car
 5 years ago '05        #59
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
 Gater said:
WORD....

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #60
wildout44 
space
space
$590 | Props total: 5 5
trent williams a G. he did that sh*t with no hesitation, no talkin bullsh*t.

he does lose points for keepin the helmet on doe
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy