Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #81
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5308 5308
 Ghost Terp said:
Let me drop this one last ether on her a.ss

Take your L bi*ch

Riding for people that are lying and trying to get millions from lawsuits

@ that being your "ether"

SO a racist white guy naming the team Redskins after the coach makes it ok? You do know that "Lone Star" was adopted and raised by white people right?

And I can find a million articles that say the exact opposite
 5 years ago '07        #82
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3265 3265
 M said:
@ that being your "ether"

SO a racist white guy naming the team Redskins after the coach makes it ok? You do know that "Lone Star" was adopted and raised by white people right?

And I can find a million articles that say the exact opposite

Did your dumbass read the article, might be too much for a whiteskin to comprehend

Some extra reading for the true meaning behind the term redskin for you, ya bish

'I am a Red-Skin': The Adoption of a Native-American Expression (1769-1826). European Review of Native American Studies (vol. 19, no. 2, 2005). I am grateful to the editor, Christian F. Feest, for permission to post this article in advance of publication.

[The quotation "I am a Red-Skin" in the title is from a speech made by the Santee chief French Crow in a formal council with President James Madison in the President's House in Washington on August 22, 1812, as interpreted by John A. Cameron and officially recorded. French Crow's speech and one given just before it on the same occasion by the Osage chief No Ears contain the first known public uses of redskin in English. The same expression was used by the Potawatomi chiefs Topinabee and Metea at a treaty conference in Chicago in August, 1821, as interpreted by Whitmore Knaggs and recorded by Henry Rowe Schoolcraft.]

[pic - click to view]

The first known use of the word redskin to be published contemporaneously, as reprinted in Niles' Weekly Register (Baltimore) for October 14, 1815, from an issue of The Western Journal (St. Louis) that does not survive. Shown is the first paragraph of the official translation of the speech that the Meskwaki chief Black Thunder made on July 20, 1815, in the treaty council at Portage des Sioux, Missouri Territory. Addressing Gov. William Clark according to Indian convention as "My Father,'' he referred to Indians and Europeans in the Meskwaki language as "red skins and white skins.'' These were idioms current in several Indian languages of the area which were translated into Mississippi Valley French as Peaux-Rouges and Peaux-Blanches, and from French into local English. Credit: Smithsonian Institution, Dibner Library. Photograph by Jane Walsh.

01-10-2013, 10:09 AM         #83
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
M take a break looks like you're not gonna win this one
 5 years ago '12        #84
noverum 
space
space
$2,876 | Props total: 1654 1654
 M said:
And I guess the 768 that were anonymously "surveyed" trump the 2000+ who actually showed up to protest at the 1992 SB
To use that argument is to argue against the legitimacy of every survey ever conducted. It's like arguing that the result of a survey of 500 Americans of European descent which claims 90% of white Americans to be highly tolerant of other races is superseded by 2000 KKK members mobilising and congregating at a rally in calling for all non-whites to be burned at the stake.

That group who protested against the use of the term 'Redskins' is quite possibly a large portion of a highly mobile and vocal minority, all of whom being minorities amongst native Americans in the respective communities from which they descended. Highlighting the protest in an attempt to discredit the study is a fallacious exercise.

Last edited by noverum; 01-10-2013 at 10:20 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #85
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 brazidee said:
M take a break looks like you're not gonna win this one
There's nothing to win clearly there are Natives who are offended. He can post all the articles he wants, but I could find just as many stating the opposite.

My opinion is based off the Native Americans I actually KNOW, but he can keep digging up articles on the internet
 5 years ago '04        #86
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13152 13152
Some of yall are bogus...
 5 years ago '07        #87
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 M said:
There's nothing to win clearly there are Natives who are offended. He can post all the articles he wants, but I could find just as many stating the opposite.

My opinion is based off the Native Americans I actually KNOW, but he can keep digging up articles on the internet
The problem is you aren't digging up facts, I presented facts. You have nothing other than my kids grandmother is 1/360th Cherokee
 5 years ago '07        #88
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Some of yall are bogus...
fu*k out of here n*gga, tell your girlfriend to bring facts to the table
 5 years ago '04        #89
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6511 6511
to be honest some of the native americans i know don't like that sh!t either. it actually suprises me that i ran across as many as i have

now that bamboozle looking logo of the indians though
 5 years ago '08        #90
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 Ghost Terp said:
The problem is you aren't digging up facts, I presented facts. You have nothing other than my kids grandmother is 1/360th Cherokee
I'm not wasting my time digging up sh*t for someone on bx who's calling me a bi*ch and a trick. You should really learn how to have a respectful discussion on a topic. My facts are the Natives I KNOW, but keep finding "facts" that make you feel better.
 5 years ago '07        #91
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 M said:
I'm not wasting my time digging up sh*t for someone on bx who's calling me a bi*ch and a trick. You should really learn how to have a respectful discussion on a topic. My facts are the Natives I KNOW, but keep finding "facts" that make you feel better.
I don't give a fu*k about your feelings

Last edited by Ghost Terp; 01-10-2013 at 10:31 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #92
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #93
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 Ghost Terp said:
I don't give a fu*k about your feelings
I didn't say you have to, I don't care that you don't, but don't expect an actual discussion with someone you go out of your way to insult
 5 years ago '04        #94
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
*rolls blunt*

*calls friends*

*takes off shirt in extremely gay manner*

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #95
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,316 | Props total: 5259 5259
Where could you possibility put a stadium in DC.
 5 years ago '07        #96
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Alerts said:
Where could you possibility put a stadium in DC.
Tear down RFK, but a new stadium wouldn't happen until at the very earliest 10 years
 5 years ago '05        #97
nawtyxes 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,408 | Props total: 1046 1046
The major needs to deal with real issues like the fu*ked up streets and speed camera and parking tickets

$150 for a turn on right ticket which goes to $300 if not paid after 30 days. Suck a d!ck
 5 years ago '06        #98
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8919 8919
they should, indians been f!ghting for years to get it changed.
plus those mock up jerseys look like fsu college bball sh*ts f em
 5 years ago '04        #99
sugewhite 
space
space
$542 | Props total: 0 0
won't ever happen .......EVER.....
 5 years ago '04        #100
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
 nawtyxes said:
The major needs to deal with real issues like the fu*ked up streets and speed camera and parking tickets

$150 for a turn on right ticket which goes to $300 if not paid after 30 days. Suck a d!ck
dont forget representation for that "state" tax we pay
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago