Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Change the name.. Same thing with the Chiefs, Indians, Braves, Seminoles, f!ghting Irish (White people get one too), etc..
 01-09-2013, 04:52 PM         #42
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
so because they are an extreme minority (who this whole continent used to belong to) they dont deserve rights or dignity?

eat six d!cks
u defend everybody but blacks mr "liberal neo soul black man" I cant wait the day when some sh*t go down and u get the finger pointed at u
 01-09-2013, 06:57 PM         #43
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There's not enough native Americans around to protest. European savages wasted them all.
 5 years ago '08        #44
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,126 | Props total: 2839 2839
As long as it's not on Pelicans/Wizards levels of awfulness, I wouldn't oppose.
 5 years ago '06        #45
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 DrX said:
u defend everybody but blacks mr "liberal neo soul black man" I cant wait the day when some sh*t go down and u get the finger pointed at u
what the hell? liberal neo soul black man? can you define that for me?

i go against anything thats based in ignorance and stupidity, it has nothing to do with race here. if someone said that about blacks, i would have checked them too.

you cant for the day, that the finger gets pointed at me? what is does that even mean?
 5 years ago '10        #46
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,856 | Props total: 13308 13308
would houston honkeys be acceptable? change the fu*kin name. was stealing their land not enough?
 5 years ago '12        #47
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 G Code said:
no way in fu*k a billion dollar franchise (one of the richest team in world sports) gonna change the logo that represents them

no way no how, its all about the money
This dude said it's all about the money

Do you have any business sense at all?

New logo and new mascot and new name all = NEW MERCH that your fans WILL buy. Plus you get to sell all your old sh*t at an extremely high markup because it's "vintage" and people pay for nostalgia and the retarded right to say "I liked this team first!" like some idiotic hipster.

Changing the name of an NFL team will mean big bank for Owners. This isn't the NBA or MLB. Football is the one sport that Americans will support no matter what. You think new fans won't buy the new sh*t?

As for the name change, it's about damn time. Unless there's a team called the Crackers with a Hillbilly for a mascot, this sh*t isn't cool.
 5 years ago '11        #48
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,280 | Props total: 12549 12549
leave it whats racist about it white man mad because Indian every where on team
 01-09-2013, 08:12 PM         #49
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Politricks said:
leave it whats racist about it white man mad because Indian every where on team
GUNITSFINEST is that you?
 01-09-2013, 08:26 PM         #50
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They ain't changin sh*t!
 5 years ago '10        #51
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 Ez the Don said:
This dude said it's all about the money

Do you have any business sense at all?

New logo and new mascot and new name all = NEW MERCH that your fans WILL buy. Plus you get to sell all your old sh*t at an extremely high markup because it's "vintage" and people pay for nostalgia and the retarded right to say "I liked this team first!" like some idiotic hipster.

Changing the name of an NFL team will mean big bank for Owners. This isn't the NBA or MLB. Football is the one sport that Americans will support no matter what. You think new fans won't buy the new sh*t?

As for the name change, it's about damn time. Unless there's a team called the Crackers with a Hillbilly for a mascot, this sh*t isn't cool.
changing one of the most popular brands in the world of sports is now a good thing for business?

why dont teams just change their logo and mascot every year to get the most money then? they can sell all new merchandise that fans will buy and knock up the prices on the old sh*t cuz its vintage fu*king idiot

fu*k up you f*ggot you obviously have no idea what the fu*k you are talking about

Last edited by G Code; 01-09-2013 at 08:40 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #52
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 G Code said:
changing one of the most popular brands in the world of sports is now a good thing for business?

why dont teams just change their logo and mascot every year to get the most money then? they can sell all new merchandise that fans will buy and knock up the prices on the old sh*t cuz its vintage fu*king idiot

fu*k up you f*ggot you obviously have no idea what the fu*k you are talking about
Where the fvck did I say anything about changing names and logos every year?

There's absolutely no harm in changing your logo/name if it's deemed as racist/negative. Especially if you have a loyal following. Plus, how many people who never gave 2 sh*ts about the redskins would say "I'm glad they changed their name." "I kinda like that team now." "Their owner is doing the right thing" etc type sh*t if this went down?

You think a name and logo change is gonna change their profit margin in the red? Ya dumb a.ss.

This is the NFL. Idiots care more about this sh*t than their actual lives. Do you forget what country we live in??

You outta your mind if you think people won't buy their new sh*t if they ever change it. Like you gonna stop being a cheesehead if GB ever changed their name from the packers.
 5 years ago '06        #53
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 G Code said:

Ez the Don said:
Where the fvck did I say anything about changing names and logos every year?

There's absolutely no harm in changing your logo/name if it's deemed as racist/negative. Especially if you have a loyal following. Plus, how many people who never gave 2 sh*ts about the redskins would say "I'm glad they changed their name." "I kinda like that team now." "Their owner is doing the right thing" etc type sh*t if this went down?

You think a name and logo change is gonna change their profit margin in the red? Ya dumb a.ss.

This is the NFL. Idiots care more about this sh*t than their actual lives. Do you forget what country we live in??

You outta your mind if you think people won't buy their new sh*t if they ever change it. Like you gonna stop being a cheesehead if GB ever changed their name from the packers.
yall dudes have me crying
 5 years ago '10        #54
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
This is honestly one of those issues where people are looking for an issue. Making Redskin seem like the N-word is comparing apples to apples without perspective or context
 5 years ago '11        #55
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 1266 1266
im half native, and I don't find it racist at all..

sheit, if anything, ima buy some Redskins gear before they change their name and represent myself.
I'm a mothafu*kin redskin for real.
 5 years ago '05        #56
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
we been thru this a few years ago the Native Americans do not like our team name but whatever, at least we aint called the indians like that baseball team is. fu*k it we been the skins we gon stay the skins and our mayor is a trick a.ss n*gga anyways
 5 years ago '08        #57
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
For you fools who are mad at the suggestion at changing the name, are you guys too shallow to grasp the fact that there are other LESS OFFENSIVE Native American themes you could replace "Redskin" with right and still keep your Native American logo, colors, etc? You could be the Warriors, and still have your Native American logo. This is an EASILY REVERSABLE issue, no one is asking you to make a dramatic change. Yall act like the world would end if the NFL nolonger had the "Redskins". Hell, half the country forgot yall existed before RG3, so what does it matter to the average football fan if we lost the Redskins and gained the Warriors?

Nobody is saying yall cant be Native Americans anymore, just be Native American in a different fu*king way like how the Chiefs and Seminoles are a Native American theme but being a "Chief" is not offensive. Damn, it's that simple. fu*k your Redskin name, you'd still be a Native American based team after changing the name to Warriors or something else. Redskin fans cant be THIS shallow and protective over a racist name that can be easily reversed with the snap of wrist.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 01-10-2013 at 03:09 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #58
csmitty 2 heat pts
space
space
$240 | Props total: 329 329
 Chief Dee said:
For you fools who are mad at the suggestion at changing the name, are you guys too shallow to grasp the fact that there are other LESS OFFENSIVE Native American themes you could replace "Redskin" with right and still keep your Native American logo, colors, etc? You could be the Warriors, and still have your Native American logo. This is an EASILY REVERSABLE issue, no one is asking you to make a dramatic change. Yall act like the world would end if the NFL nolonger had the "Redskins". Hell, half the country forgot yall existed before RG3, so what does it matter to the average football fan if we lost the Redskins and gained the Warriors?

Nobody is saying yall cant be Native Americans anymore, just be Native American in a different fu*king way like how the Chiefs and Seminoles are a Native American theme but being a "Chief" is not offensive. Damn, it's that simple. fu*k your Redskin name, you'd still be a Native American based team after changing the name to Warriors or something else. Redskin fans cant be THIS shallow and protective over a racist name that can be easily reversed with the snap of wrist.

PREACH !!!
 01-10-2013, 05:25 AM         #59
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alot of these whiteskins are out of control in here
 5 years ago '04        #60
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
Snyder has been trying to get the stadium back into the city since he's bought the team

There's been talk of knocking down RFK and putting in a new football and new soccerplex or whatever

as for the name...let it stay
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
215 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
24 hours ago