NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
 Phuck Yiu said:
the seattle okc rivalry begins
 5 years ago '08        #62
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,810 | Props total: 9128 9128
Happy for Seattle.
 5 years ago '09        #63
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,015 | Props total: 958 958
 eCity 420 said:
fam aint no point in explaining.. they wont understand until it happens to them.. there are huge differences in the events that took place. if kgdesign wanna cry bout somethin and have 0 knowledge bout it thats fine by me.

fu*k OKC.. and everybody from it, the rivalry is bout to be crazy..they mite get us a few years but man they aint winnin no ships!
I have zero knowledge about it but yet I referenced the scandal? I've read up on it in the past and watch that movie that was made as well. Even tho the people that live in OKC have nothing to do with it, you always talkin about "fu*k them this and that." All I'm sayin is at the end of the day, the method doesn't matter. A city and fanbase lost their squad. I also have family in Seattle. They even said only a small percentage of Seattle actually gives a sh*t about that or the Sonics. You aren't even connected to OKC in any kind of way but yet you make a.ssumptions about us. Including the "facts" in your sig that got called out in a previous thread, that you just so happen to not see.
 5 years ago '04        #64
NoName 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,673 | Props total: 929 929
 eCity 420 said:
fam aint no point in explaining.. they wont understand until it happens to them.. there are huge differences in the events that took place. if kgdesign wanna cry bout somethin and have 0 knowledge bout it thats fine by me.

fu*k OKC.. and everybody from it, the rivalry is bout to be crazy..they mite get us a few years but man they aint winnin no ships!
Agree with the rivalry.

But your "Facts about OKC" are wrong. This is the same sh*t as OKC stealing yalls squad. Yeah Sac knows any investors intentions but it is the same sh*t. I watched Sonicsgate and it even said yall gave more fu*ks about the Mariners/Seahawks than the Sonics. It should have been obvious that some Oklahoma City investors did not want to stay in your city. I mean there was already a failed push made to update the Key Arena before Bennett and Co came in a purchased the team.

Same sh*t happened when Seattle lost the Pilots. The city bi*ched and bi*ched and bi*ched until it was granted the Mariners.

I respect your love for the sonics but it is apparent that not everyone in Seattle cared as much as you.
 5 years ago '05        #65
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
Damn if this sh*t falls through, Seattle lost again.

I really hope the team goes back there. I got to see GP say the most vile sh*t, from like 10 rows back.

Seattle needs to have a team back. Messed up if the Maloofs deaded it
 01-09-2013, 05:07 PM         #66
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehammer said:
that is fu*king retarded. We were told Bennet was gonna try to keep the team in seattle and lied to every step. Hansen has been straight forward about this sh*t. Sucks they lost a team but not at all comparable a team that has only been there since 85 with no championships and was told about the true intentions the whole time.
 eCity 420 said:

So because what happened to you guys was much worse (despite a good majority of Seattle residents not going to games) his point of you guys being hypocritical is retarded?
 5 years ago '05        #67
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,469 | Props total: 4414 4414
 Kgdesign said:
Funny how eCity and all them bi*ched and complained about OKC now they all jumping for joy after getting another town's team. FOH. "Crooked/legit" at the end of the day their fans are now losing their team. Just like you did.
Yeah no sh*t. But this isn't coming as a suprise to them. I feel bad for Sacramento, like I felt bad for the Browns and how I was going to feel bad for New Orleans if the Saints had move. I understand the love and dedication a fan gives it's team and for it to be taken away breaks my heart.

But I didn't want to leach another team but if their giving it away--we might as well take it. No different than St.Louis owners trying to sell the Rams and if a LA player buys it he'll probably move it to LA. What's the problem here? Their selling it--we're buying it.
 5 years ago '05        #68
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,469 | Props total: 4414 4414
 Jackson High said:
So because what happened to you guys was much worse (despite a good majority of Seattle residents not going to games) his point of you guys being hypocritical is retarded?
Man that's bullsh*t, don't buy into that sh*t.

I saw more fans at a Sonics game when they were sucking then I did during a Miami Heat finals game.
 5 years ago '07        #69
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56015 56015
Wait so Seattle fans are mad Clay Bennett moved or "stole" the Sonics from them and now they want to take a team from other fans who are gonna feel the same way Sonics fans did and still feel?...

Seattle fans are funny....
 5 years ago '11        #70
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 Jackson High said:
is anyone in here ignorantly stating "well you should of supported your team!!" cuz that is all I heard from OKC. OKC should of been happy to get a team just like we are now. I also feel bad for the Kings and hope they get a team again. fu*k out of here telling us we shouldn't be happy getting the sonics back. What should we wait for an expansion team? NBA is already too big.

Last edited by thehammer; 01-09-2013 at 06:38 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #71
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322

Seattle is a great city; lot of passion out there

Feel bad for the Thunder tho... they gotta play in wack a.ss OKC
 5 years ago '10        #72
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
Art Thiel ‏@Art_Thiel
Conclusion on KJ: Maloofs still in charge, playing Hansen vs. Burkle to drive up price. As Schultz did to Bennett w/Larry Ellison.
 5 years ago '10        #73
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
 Avon_Barksdale said:
Wait so Seattle fans are mad Clay Bennett moved or "stole" the Sonics from them and now they want to take a team from other fans who are gonna feel the same way Sonics fans did and still feel?...

Seattle fans are funny....
you're a dumb motherfu*ker.

clay bought the team and publicly stated that "i will keep the team here!"

then he moved them asap.

hansen has already stated that he will be moving the team to seattle

the only thing that's the same of these 2 are teams will be moved
 5 years ago '05        #74
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
if the maloofs selling team it's bc cousins bout to get traded and if they can't keep cousins, they don't want the team...and hell the states of california and texas have too many NBA teams, they need to address that... no state should have more than 2 teams imo
 5 years ago '11        #75
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,249 | Props total: 1276 1276
i hope that fu*kin team falls apart!!

I hate our fukin mayor.. fu*k the maloofs too.

yea, im mad!
 5 years ago '08        #76
OzzieCanseco 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,337 | Props total: 106 106
I feel bad for Sac and would rather have an expansion team but that won't happen in this economy. I hope someone steps up with an arena plan for them in the future. Great fan base that deserves better.

What happened in Seattle was foul tho. It was similar to the movie Major League. They wouldn't even let Durant talk to the media and put zero dollars into marketing. Referring to attendance is bullsh*t because everyone in Seattle knew they were leaving and were disgusted by the whole ordeal.

WE SUPPORT OUR TEAMS
 5 years ago '11        #77
gOomba4lyfe 6 heat pts
space
space
$453 | Props total: 1 1
i've been done wit the Maloofs!! imma just say if it officially goes through....about fu*kin time!! Been a KINGS fan forever but im gonna be glad if they sell the team!!

Seattle Fans u got an extra seat over there for da kid?!?
 5 years ago '05        #78
dreas_24 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,965 | Props total: 725 725
Being a Tacoma boy I am ashamed of not being on the first page....
 5 years ago '06        #79
poppapimple 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,846 | Props total: 309 309

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #80
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56015 56015
 SeattleLost said: