Rob Ryan Fired

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
Slingy 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,367 | Props total: 2789 2789
That would be sweet. Make it happen Jerry.
 5 years ago '05        #102
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
Rob got a raw deal here he made it work despite all the injuries to starters on D. JJ fired the wrong coach IMO Garrett gets a pass?
 5 years ago '05        #103
space
space
 justdezit said:
David Moore ‏@DavidMooreDMN

Rob Ryan in Turks & Caicos and was fired on cell phone by Jason Garrett. "They want uncomfortable," Ryan said. "I'm comfortably numb."

what a bi*ch move
JG a bi*ch for that
 5 years ago '11        #104
Killa KMS 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 932 932
-still tight. jerryyou better get a homerun bi*ch.
 5 years ago '09        #105
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,949 | Props total: 22214 22214
 d2921 said:
In his 9 years as a defensive coordinator, none of Rob Ryan's teams have ever had a winning record.
How many have been a top half of the league or top 10 defense tho?
 5 years ago '05        #106
space
space
 d2921 said:
In his 9 years as a defensive coordinator, none of Rob Ryan's teams have ever had a winning record.
In Cleveland and Oakland those were sh*tty teams yet he had good defenses. Wasn't his fault on those stops neither.
 5 years ago '09        #107
sinceretx 1 heat pts
space
space
$386 | Props total: 194 194
 trill jackson said:
sean lee and bruce carter were big losses
..and Barry Church didn't play this year but Jerry still gave him a 4 year extention.! Lol..
Scandrick and Ratliff didn't play most of the season. There were all types of injuries on D.
 5 years ago '11        #108
Slingy 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,367 | Props total: 2789 2789
As long as McCray and Jenkins are gone ill be ok. Idk why people hate on sensabaugh. Pretty sure our strong safeties got burnt more than he did.
 5 years ago '06        #109
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 sinceretx said:
..and Barry Church didn't play this year but Jerry still gave him a 4 year extention.! Lol..
Scandrick and Ratliff didn't play most of the season. There were all types of injuries on D.
Church will go into next year likely as a starter, we got him for a good deal. I don't see your beef with that signing.
 5 years ago '05        #110
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 2235 2235
Let him come to the Giants, the Perry Fewell era needs to end
 5 years ago '12        #111
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,848 | Props total: 3464 3464
This is so dumb of the cowboys it's unbelievable lol... The best thing they had going on that staff was rob Ryan
 5 years ago '07        #112
Nothavingit 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,737 | Props total: 1136 1136
 Kooper said:
What if.we had flash as a slot wr with Thor and the hulk as the middle linebackers

put Booster Gold in the mix and we got ourselves a dynasty fellas.
 5 years ago '04        #113
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,548 | Props total: 593 593
I kinda hope Arizona doesn't make Horton they head coach so he can maybe come down to Dallas like he was supposed to 2 years ago. And to the haters sayin it was a bad move, it kind of is, but then again, Rob wasn't garrets first choice for DC at the time. Also he was supposed to be a blitz master but he kept playing Carr and Claiborne in zones, and the blitzes he did run weren't hitting home, just creating weaknesses in an already injury plagued defense.

Only thing on worried about as of now is if the boys r going to stay a 3-4 d or a 4-3. If we switch to 4-3 I don't think Spencer or Ratliff will be here anymore.

And when is Jason going to fire his brother as te coach and passing game coordinator. He has stunk it up ever since he got that title.

Boys fans be strong, and support garretts process. He has this team moving in the right direction
 5 years ago '07        #114
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 yaobabydaddy said:
I kinda hope Arizona doesn't make Horton they head coach so he can maybe come down to Dallas like he was supposed to 2 years ago. And to the haters sayin it was a bad move, it kind of is, but then again, Rob wasn't garrets first choice for DC at the time. Also he was supposed to be a blitz master but he kept playing Carr and Claiborne in zones, and the blitzes he did run weren't hitting home, just creating weaknesses in an already injury plagued defense.

Only thing on worried about as of now is if the boys r going to stay a 3-4 d or a 4-3. If we switch to 4-3 I don't think Spencer or Ratliff will be here anymore.

And when is Jason going to fire his brother as te coach and passing game coordinator. He has stunk it up ever since he got that title.

Boys fans be strong, and support garretts process. He has this team moving in the right direction

oh thats sounds so familiar (giants fans know ), because of all the injuries i a.ssume ryan didnt trust certian blizes would get home therefore he played zone more often??? am i right??
 5 years ago '04        #115
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,548 | Props total: 593 593
 Syphernix said:

oh thats sounds so familiar (giants fans know ), because of all the injuries i a.ssume ryan didnt trust certian blizes would get home therefore he played zone more often??? am i right??
Exactly..now I know how yall giants fans felt ...

But I think he really got canned cus of his attitude..garrett and robs styles didn't match...and u don't see too many defensive coordinators getting their team a 15 yrd unsportsmanlike penalty. All that bravado and talk probably was too much for Garrett.
 5 years ago '06        #116
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 479 479
Garret still has a job. Defense actually looked good although they were given impossible tasks at times cause of Romo and other fu*kery.
 5 years ago '04        #117
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
Stupid move...The defense had a tough break...full of injuries and Ware was basically playing with 1 arm. If they were healthy, they would've had a great defense, but they were still good despite the injuries. They should've fired Garrett..
 5 years ago '08        #118
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 knowughetto said:
Stupid move...The defense had a tough break...full of injuries and Ware was basically playing with 1 arm. If they were healthy, they would've had a great defense, but they were still good despite the injuries. They should've fired Garrett..
i agree.

idk where i read it, but they said garrett is jones puppet boy so he isnt going anywhere.
 5 years ago '11        #119
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,255 | Props total: 12511 12511
 Chris Cassius said:

[pic - click to view]

Dumbest coaching move I think we've made in the past 10 years, easily. I would've rather seen Garrett get fired and Rob Ryan promoted to HC.
and they kept Garrett i mean both should go because the offense was struggling as much as the defense we need to overhaul the whole operation QB too sorry Tony you keep showing me you a what if QB i wonder if we can get Alex Smith and fix our Secondary.
 01-09-2013, 08:20 PM         #120
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chris Cassius said:

[pic - click to view]

Dumbest coaching move I think we've made in the past 10 years, easily. I would've rather seen Garrett get fired and Rob Ryan promoted to HC.

This makes no sense, unless it's just to protect garret and make sure he is the main voice on that team. No sense whatsoever
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy