Game Schools Justin Bieber After Marijuana Controversy

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
5959 pageviews
38 comments

SM 38147 heat pts38147
space
space
$127,663 | Props total: 66748 66748
Game Schools Justin Bieber After Marijuana Controversy

West Coast rapper Game has stepped up in defense of some of the bad press pop singer Justin Bieber has received as of late, notably getting busted allegedly smoking marijuana.

While the former G-Unit member believes fans should ease up on slamming JB, he did offer up a few tips for the 18 year-old music star.

Game -- a self-proclaimed weed enthusiast -- was getting his hike on in L.A. today when we asked about the Bieber pics, and Game replied, "Let's keep it real. There's a lot of people in high positions ... who smoke a little weed sometimes." Game added, "I'm not saying it's okay ... but [Bieber] made a mistake. Forgive him. Let him go through the growing pains of his life." And if Bieber REALLY needs to smoke out -- Game says it might be worth looking into getting a prescription ... for his glaucoma ... or insomnia ... or whatever else he can pull out of his a.ss on the fly. (TMZ)

Photos of Biebs allegedly indulging himself with marijuana have circulated online over the past week.

Bieber was photographed last Wednesday at a hotel-room party in Newport Beach holding what appears to be a marijuana cigarette while sitting with fellow partyers and a couple of empty beer bottles. The photos, taken in the presence of security and obtained by TMZ over the weekend, show the Biebs laughing and chatting with the lighted blunt between his fingers. Sources at the party told the website that rapper Lil Twist and his brother were rolling the blunts. The day before the pics were taken, Twist was pulled over while driving Bieber's Ferrari, and freelance photographer Chris Guerra, who was trying to snap pics of the traffic stop, was k!lled while crossing Sepulveda Boulevard. (Los Angeles Times)

The controversial photos have even started a "#CutForBieber" harmful trend.

Justin Bieber fans are known for their extreme dedication to the pop icon, but a disturbing Twitter trend that emerged on Monday made it seem that they had take their obsession to a frightening level. The term #CutForBieber started trending, initially as a joke started by the prankster website 4Chan. The trend comes days after photos surfaced of the "Baby" singer allegedly smoking marijuana. "Let's start a cut yourself for Bieber campaign," an anonymous user wrote on a 4Chan message board, according to Billboard. "Tweet a bunch of pics of people cutting themselves and claim we did it because Bieber was smoking weed. See if we can get some little girls to cut themselves." (Fox News)

With some states like Colorado recently making history for easing up its marijuana laws, The LOX's Styles P gave SOHH his take late last year.

"You know I was [excited when Colorado legalized marijuana]," Styles told SOHH. "I was glad for them. I say congratulations to them! That's a big step, and I hope it spreads. I pray [one day] it [hits New York]!" (SOHH)

[pic - click to view]

Game Schools Justin Bieber After Marijuana Controversy | SOHH.COM

38 comments for "Game Schools Justin Bieber After Marijuana Controversy"

5 years ago '10        #2
airmax 2 heat pts
space
space
$420 | Props total: 32 32
Bieber da God don't need Game to talk for him, biezzy untouchable out here.
 5 years ago '10        #3
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 30521 30521
Why wrong with a little bud ?
 5 years ago '12        #4
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
So random for an interviewer to want GAMES opinion of all people on this bullsh*t

Bieber don't give a fu*k nor does he need any advice from some washed up rapper
 5 years ago '10        #5
frank23white 
space
space
$552 | Props total: 4 4
 Hokis said:
So random for an interviewer to want GAMES opinion of all people on this bullsh*t

Bieber don't give a fu*k nor does he need any advice from some washed up rapper
Nah jesus piece was dope pal.
 01-08-2013, 11:13 AM         #6
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game giving advice to the Gawd

Bieezzy could fart and it would be soft on the ears like a perfected melody
As classical as a symphony of Beethoven

A being that was personally made by the delicate hands of God himself, does not heed advice from a bi*chass stripper;

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #7
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,578 | Props total: 3602 3602
shut your punk a.ss up game. bieber will shut your whole little nerf ball life down. dont fu*k with the king. bi*ch stripper a.ss f*ggot
 01-08-2013, 11:45 AM         #8
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Them 4chan n*ggas don't play. I seen one pic on fb of bi*chea cutting their arms

01-08-2013, 11:53 AM         #9
DNa BRoWN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game needs to bring TRL back on MTV.
 5 years ago '04        #10
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,261 | Props total: 2825 2825
Game reminds me of an wise owl
 5 years ago '10        #11
airmax 2 heat pts
space
space
$420 | Props total: 32 32
 EL CHAPO said:
shut your punk a.ss up game. bieber will shut your whole little nerf ball life down. dont fu*k with the king. bi*ch stripper a.ss f*ggot
 01-08-2013, 12:36 PM         #12
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EL CHAPO said:
*Takes screenshot & sends it to Game's twitter*

01-08-2013, 12:42 PM         #13
TeddiGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmoothTay said:
Why wrong with a little bud ?
White america seems to think that people on TV are perfect, and anybody on TV should be a role model.....

They also think that marijuana is on the level of heroin and crack....

I seen a True Life episode of people being addicted to weed.... Really? sh*t ciggarrettes are more harmful than weed....
 01-08-2013, 12:48 PM         #14
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMob said:

Them 4chan n*ggas don't play. I seen one pic on fb of bi*chea cutting their arms

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #15
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,509 | Props total: 3149 3149
How this the hip hop spot and Bieber gets more love than Game?
 5 years ago '06        #16
SM 38147 heat pts38147 OP
space
space
$127,663 | Props total: 66748 66748
 EL CHAPO said:
 5 years ago '11        #17
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,245 | Props total: 12496 12496
why you guys hate game so much i mean really i was a big fan at one point but that n*gga bi-polar behavior reduce me to sometimes i bump his music but Bieber smoke weed they blame it on Lil Twist like that well manicured lesbian can do no wrong and see how fast some people ready to yell cut him are you insane you think them young white girls going to let that happen.
 5 years ago '11        #18
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,221 | Props total: 1193 1193
 TheMob said:

[pic - click to view]

01-08-2013, 04:28 PM         #19
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4chan, my god
 01-08-2013, 04:47 PM         #20
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Idk why everyone acting as if they just found out Obama smokes bud..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy