Ray Lewis' dance 'disrespectful,' Reggie Wayne says (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Was Ray Lewis' 'Last Dance' At The End "Disrespectful"
Yes 11 5.73%
Nah 46 23.96%
Reggie Waynes' a Bitch 135 70.31%
Voters: 192. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,642 | Props total: 1096 1096
 Megamind said:
And in those 17 years.. How many of those games was he on the field for the last play in his last game at the stadium?

You were probably mad when MJ got on the mic and thanked fans and everyone in his last game
Reggie really got some nerve because the Colts really thought about not resigning him.
Did he forget Ray was the LAST original Raven. The fu*king news media was on the field before the final whistle, what would have been disrespectful if they lines ray up at TE and throw a hail Mary to him in the end zone then he danced.
 5 years ago '05        #62
IBoxing 
space
space
$99 | Props total: 15 15
Coming from the same dude that sued his side-piece after he got caught lol
Ray Lewis true FL Reppa that went to the "U"
Reggie Wayne N.O. transplant the went to the "U"
Quit crying and respect that man and what he did for the Ravens and the League and I hope he enjoys watching Saturdays from Indy @home ... SOUR a.ss
 5 years ago '08        #63
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
ray lewis should have stomped reggie wayne after the game... that would have been disrespectful
 5 years ago '10        #64
sillyboy25 10 heat pts10
space
space
$954 | Props total: 0 0
It was his last game there . Ray been there for 17 years ! Let him enjoy himself and give the fans who love him so much one last dance !! Reggie can sit his mad a.ss down
 01-08-2013, 08:24 PM         #65
NiteTerroz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga STFU. Wayne needs a hug, warm cup of tea, a snuggie and copy of Love Jones.

[pic - click to view]

01-08-2013, 08:25 PM         #66
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
By Gregg Rosenthal
Published: Jan. 8, 2013 at 08:36 p.m.
Updated: Jan. 8, 2013 at 08:50 p.m.

Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Reggie Wayne felt that Ray Lewis' final "squirrel dance" as a Baltimore Raven was disrespectful. Based on the reaction to our post, a lot of our readers surprisingly agree with Wayne.

Lewis isn't about to apologize.

"It wasn't about them at that time," the linebacker said Tuesday via BaltimoreRavens.com. "That was about capping off a heck of a legacy of 17 years. When he was in pop warner playing football, I was in Baltimore. To salute my city that way, I guess the trot around the field was disrespectful too. No. It wasn’t even about them."

[pic - click to view]

Lewis and Wayne both went to the University of Miami. Guys from the "U" are insanely competitive and hate to lose. That's why we can't fault Wayne for his statements, even if they seem silly from the outside. It's like teams complaining about running up the score: The Colts could have stopped the Ravens from being in the position to celebrate Lewis' legacy.

It was a cool moment for an all-time great. For Wayne to complain is one thing. Anyone else that gets bent out of shape about it probably has deeper problems.

"The game was over," Lewis said. "I didn't go towards their sideline or make no big issue of that because I've never been that type of player. But [it was] to salute my city, knowing that people love to see that."

Lewis went on to say that he loves Wayne to death and how he texted Colts coach Chuck Pagano right after the game.

Lewis indicated that Wayne might have been upset by the loss, but stressed how much he cares for the veteran wide receiver, who is a fellow Miami alum and also a close friend of safety Ed Reed.

"It wasn't even about them," Lewis said. "It was about me honoring my team and honoring my city."

5 years ago '05        #67
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
reggie a.ss is just salty....smh

he went to the U so he know the rule... Stop em from scoring/winning, and they won't celebrate... Let the best MLB to play the game live in front of his HOME fans... I'd see if he did it toward the colts or if the game was in Indy but that was purely for the fans....
 01-08-2013, 08:36 PM         #68
bigsyke19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
reggie u supposed to come from miami boy. thats yo brtoha. that aint disrepect thats a celebration of legend. wash off the salt man damnnnn. probably f*ggot luck said it and was scared to say it in the open.......
 5 years ago '05        #69
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
 Fly 2ndComing said:
People justifying this in the last few posts are delusional. First, In 17 years of doing the dance, Ray never did the dance during the game so why do it now? Second, he took a victory lap when it was over why not save the dance for the victory lap?

Again, I understand he was caught up but being a veteran and a respected one at that, he should have done differently. I fully expect that clown Von Miller to disrespect Ray and his dance over and over in the game.
Bro this was his last game ever at M&T. The stadium that he built and the city loves Ray. That was for the fans and him. That game was over and that 5 seconds means nothing unless you are Greg Schiano.
 5 years ago '08        #70
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,128 | Props total: 2844 2844
Now this is against the U code Reggie
 5 years ago '06        #71
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,753 | Props total: 2959 2959
n*ggas mad cuz n*ggas wanna dance
 01-08-2013, 10:24 PM         #72
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Word to -Keith Clark

Ray gon dance in this bi*ch
 5 years ago '09        #73
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
Colts wide receiver Reggie Wayne took exception with Ray Lewis’ final “Squirrel Dance” at the end of Sunday’s playoff game.

"I saw it as disrespectful," Wayne said Monday on WNDE-AM in Indianapolis. "They'd already had a tribute every quarter.”

Lewis “loves” Wayne, but he disagreed with him on Tuesday.

“It wasn’t about them at that time,” said Lewis, who was informed of Wayne’s comment by running back Ray Rice but has not spoken to the wide receiver about it.

“That was about capping off a heck of a legacy of 17 years. When he was in pop warner playing football, I was in Baltimore. To salute my city that way, I guess the trot around the field was disrespectful too. No. It wasn’t even about them.”

Lewis was sent to the field one last time for the team’s final offensive play by Head Coach John Harbaugh and was urged by his teammates to do the dance. So he put his helmet back on, replaced wide receiver Torrey Smith and lined up deep in the backfield. When Flacco took the final kneel, Lewis broke into his moves.

“The game was over,” Lewis said. “I didn’t go towards their sideline or make no big issue of that because I’ve never been that type of player. But [it was] to salute my city, knowing that people love to see that.”

Lewis indicated that Wayne may have just been upset by the loss, but stressed how much he cares for the veteran wide receiver, who is a fellow Miami alum and also a close friend of safety Ed Reed.

“Of course after a loss everybody is bitter,” Lewis said. “I’ve felt the same way many times.

“I love Reggie to death. Reggie will tell you how much I love him. There was never nothing personal between him and the Colts. I texted Chuck [Pagano] immediately after the game and told him how much I care for him, how much I love him. It wasn’t even about them. It was about me honoring my team and honoring my city.”
terry bradshaw is a bi*ch too
 01-09-2013, 01:00 AM         #74
P Griff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #75
D3adjok3r 
space
space
$81 | Props total: 0 0
reggie just mad he lost. Let Ray have his moment
 5 years ago '06        #76
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
 WhoNextWithPlex said:

[pic - click to view]

You are right... Wayne does have a lot of sugar in him.
 5 years ago '07        #77
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
I promise no one but Ray Lewis can do that dance!!! That sh*t is the funniest dance I have ever seen!!! This dude busts a move at the end of the game! Played a whole football game and still had the enrgy to close it out. Watch how he dips it low toward the end sh*t is mad funny!
 5 years ago '04        #78
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,125 | Props total: 998 998

That fu*k !? n*gga that's the one of the greatest lb in the game and he talking about disrespectful.. Foh , I could maybe see if the Colts were at home but he was on his home field. Take your L and stfu .. That's a double bi*ch move
 5 years ago '08        #79
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
i agree..ray should be suspended for the remaining playoffs

theres no I in team
 5 years ago '10        #80
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 276 276
 Windy;25787789[B said:
]reggie wayne a better player than ray lewis[/B] and been to almost just as many pro bowls, and he got the same number of rings so fu*k outta here

plus wayne don't be missing games all the time, ray lewis can to go straight to hell with his murdering a.ss

SO NOBODY IS GOING TO ADDRESS THIS STATEMENT!

n*gga are you crazy did you really just type that!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy