Ray Lewis' dance 'disrespectful,' Reggie Wayne says (video)

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Was Ray Lewis' 'Last Dance' At The End "Disrespectful"
Yes 11 5.73%
Nah 46 23.96%
Reggie Waynes' a Bitch 135 70.31%
Voters: 192. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 01-08-2013, 04:27 PM         #41
JohnDoe B1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
n*ggas in here talking about Canes not calling out Canes when them n*ggas been doing it for years. Just last year you had Shockey and Sapp going at it.
Two wrongs don't make a right
 5 years ago '05        #42
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
That dance wasnt about you Reggie Wayne it was for the fans. We the fans wanted to see Ray dance one more time. Shut your a.ss up before Ray has your a.ss banned from the U.
 5 years ago '11        #43
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
when i first saw it i thought it looked like he was initially taunting the colts players that are seen on screen near him. i didnt realize it was his final home game at the time. honestly though it doesnt matter. when you are the top at your position like that or that big of a name you can do wild things like dance at the end of a game or give up an easy sack like Favre did.
 5 years ago '10        #44
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,761 | Props total: 7667 7667
n*gga ray a legend, he do what tf he want
 5 years ago '10        #45
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,761 | Props total: 7667 7667
 44Caliber said:
That dance wasnt about you Reggie Wayne it was for the fans. We the fans wanted to see Ray dance one more time. Shut your a.ss up before Ray has your a.ss banned from the U.
Damn right
 5 years ago '05        #46
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
Celebrating, at home, after a playoff victory, after your last home game before retiring.... I don't understand how this is disrespectful. I like Reggie but he actin like a straight bi*ch right about now. Salty cause he lost.
 5 years ago '04        #47
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,569 | Props total: 2714 2714
I think ray wouldve done it even if the ravens lost the game
 01-08-2013, 05:01 PM         #48
SteelCurtain43  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I watch a lot of Ravens games and can never remember murder Ray doing that sh*t at an away game and I don't see any reason why he would...so what does Reggie Wayne not get? Dudes last game at M&T, he's coming back from an injury and he gave the fans, and town of Baltimore something to remember. When you say Ravens football the first name that comes to mind will be Ray Lewis, five years after Wayne retires and THEY SAY HIS NAME people are going to be like "who". Somebody needs to smack the sh*t out of him for this sh*t.
 01-08-2013, 05:04 PM         #49
SteelCurtain43  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fat_boyy21 said:
Highly doubt it...well he might have but it would of been after he'd already been in the locker room and returned to the field for a "curtain call", still doesn't mean this was a spit in Colts fans faces. Football is a very emotional sport and given the situation THIS WAS THE BEST TIME FOR RAY TO THAT.Had they lost emotions would have been down and he would have just left the field because he wanted to give his fans a win in his last home game ever.
 5 years ago '04        #50
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,905 | Props total: 833 833
 BluCupShawty said:
they way he was not catching them passes was disrespectful
 5 years ago '05        #51
Coreyw1014 
space
space
$1,388 | Props total: 231 231
Salty as heck if u ask me.....He probably would have still did that dance if they LOST!!!!
 5 years ago '08        #52
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
i disagree with reggie but dude is a future hof'r himself so i wont crucify him.
 5 years ago '04        #53
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 Yung Louie said:
n*gga ray a legend, he do what tf he want
this.

fat_boyy21 said:
and this.
 5 years ago '04        #54
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 196 196
Dude is being a bi*ch about it. Im sure the sting of the loss hurts, but, thats the way the game goes. Dont start nitpicking ridiculous sh*t now.

When else has Ray done something like this? Ray is about business...This was his last home game at M&T, and he helped give the fans a win...This was like his last day at school, so he was having fun... giving the fans a show. That was clear as day.

The Colts coulda brought their A game and said "F Ray and his last day, we gonna ruin this for him and all of his fans"...but, they couldnt get it done. The receivers were playing hot potato with the ball.
 5 years ago '09        #55
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
dam looks like the U alumni have no respect for one another.
 5 years ago '09        #56
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12358 12358
People justifying this in the last few posts are delusional. First, In 17 years of doing the dance, Ray never did the dance during the game so why do it now? Second, he took a victory lap when it was over why not save the dance for the victory lap?

Again, I understand he was caught up but being a veteran and a respected one at that, he should have done differently. I fully expect that clown Von Miller to disrespect Ray and his dance over and over in the game.
 5 years ago '11        #57
CoochieCrook 
space
space
$2,934 | Props total: 2734 2734
Reggie Wayne need to be worried about whether he gonna be using a Fly reel or a spin cast reel this offseason.
 01-08-2013, 07:23 PM         #58
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
People justifying this in the last few posts are delusional. First, In 17 years of doing the dance, Ray never did the dance during the game so why do it now? Second, he took a victory lap when it was over why not save the dance for the victory lap?

Again, I understand he was caught up but being a veteran and a respected one at that, he should have done differently. I fully expect that clown Von Miller to disrespect Ray and his dance over and over in the game.
And in those 17 years.. How many of those games was he on the field for the last play in his last game at the stadium?

You were probably mad when MJ got on the mic and thanked fans and everyone in his last game
 5 years ago '04        #59
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,642 | Props total: 1096 1096
I thought the 1st person to shake his hand afterwards was a Colts player?
 5 years ago '04        #60
d2921 2850 heat pts2850
space
space
$24,537 | Props total: 5414 5414
Wayne is an uncle tom
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago