Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Woman makes husband lose it after convincing him she's adopted wild co..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shout out to my young bosses wifing boss bi-ches
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Las Vegas math teacher - smash or pass
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING: OAKLAND PARTY FIRE- death toll to reach up to 40, 9 people f..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '08        #1961
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
Oh my God
 3 years ago '05        #1962
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,651 | Props total: 3742 3742
lol...im gettin tired of this startin slow sh*t...will bite us in the a.ss next week or clemson
 3 years ago '08        #1963
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
Our D was gonna struggle whether Stoops' stayed or not. We just don't have the bodies that we are used to having on the DLine. I can go into the learning aspect of it but I'm sure yall n*ggas don't wanna hear that. We'll be straight by Clemson, trust me. I think that we're gameplanning for Clemson anyway right now, which is why we had to make in game adjustments with BC having like 6 offensive lineman in the game after running 5 wide in their last game. We'll be good though
 3 years ago '11        #1964
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,354 | Props total: 144 144
n*ggas be thinking this playstation and we gonna win 48-7 every game and hold teams to under 100 yards no first downs.. Thats not gonna happen... We won and thats what matter... Niles Stample suck tho.. And the punter
 3 years ago '05        #1965
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
beatty fu*kin sucks...how this n*gga avg 43 yards a punt in HS but 2 years later he averages 35....smh...

i really dont wanna talk bout this game because so much sh*t annoyed me.....we won, now let's get ready for maryland.
 3 years ago '04        #1966
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
what a terrible game our defense played, glad that's behind us now though.
 3 years ago '08        #1967
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 258 258
i just hope the reason we looked so bad is that coaches no lie said to hell with boston college and been preppin for clemson the whole time.

gotta admit...as much as i hate our D...pruitt always makes those crucial adjustments right before halftime. they just gotta remind these morons how to tackle next week in practice.
 3 years ago '08        #1968
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
Like Junior said I dont even wanna talk about the game cuz the sh*t annoyed me. The D, every unit, has been suspect to me. And can somembody tell me why Darby isn't starting?
 3 years ago '10        #1969
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
What the fuk was that sh*t??? If we play like that again we will lose a few games this year. Damn I thought we were better than that...

Prove me wrong Pruitt bc your Defensive looks like a$$
 3 years ago '05        #1970
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
 904Nole said:
Like Junior said I dont even wanna talk about the game cuz the sh*t annoyed me. The D, every unit, has been suspect to me. And can somembody tell me why Darby isn't starting?
im a little pissed with that Darby sh*t too man.......i dont think he has been thrown at all season when he's out there..

JOYNER NEEDS TO GO BACK TO SAFETY ASAP......SINCE HUNTER WILL PROLLY BE OUT.....HE LOOKS LIKE sh*t AT CB.....

CHRISTIAN JONES LOOKS LIKE TARZAN AND PLAYS LIKE JANE, HE IS SLOW AS fu*k N HASNT MADE A PLAY ALL SEASON.....BENCH HIS a.ss N PUT NORTHRUP OUT THERE
 3 years ago '08        #1971
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
Joyner does need to go back to safety, I'm still tryna figure out why he left in the first place. Put Darby where he belongs and get Dan Hicks and Niles-Stample out the the starting rotations.

Pruitt better tighten up REAL quick
 3 years ago '05        #1972
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Joyner moved to improve his NFL stock when actually its dropping every game.....
 3 years ago '08        #1973
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 258 258
at this point...i think the entire defense is a failure of toilet clogging proportions.

against pitt, it was the 1st game jitters

nevada we got the new scheme speech

bethune came around and we said "they only got 6 points!"

after yesterday, i think its time to start lookin for a new hire (just lookin for now). if all these unranked teams can ball on us like this, clemson will drop 100 on us and maryland might get an upset!

pruitt wont be any good as a recruiter either since other teams are already in recruits ears about how much he sucks coaching.

all i know is thank god for black jesus and our receivers!
 3 years ago '08        #1974
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
Damn fess lol, new hire already huh?
 3 years ago '13        #1975
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,406 | Props total: 317 317
 rfessler1 said:
at this point...i think the entire defense is a failure of toilet clogging proportions.

against pitt, it was the 1st game jitters

nevada we got the new scheme speech

bethune came around and we said "they only got 6 points!"

after yesterday, i think its time to start lookin for a new hire (just lookin for now). if all these unranked teams can ball on us like this, clemson will drop 100 on us and maryland might get an upset!

pruitt wont be any good as a recruiter either since other teams are already in recruits ears about how much he sucks coaching.

all i know is thank god for black jesus and our receivers!
Dang, Fess. Don't give up yet. I'll say this! We don't have the personnel yet to be able to execute this system. Our line is built with run stoppers but we don't have a dominate pass rusher or multiple pass rushers to put pressure on the QB's. Also, we are missing too many tackles in games. We need to start being able to tackle in practice and practice on working on angles & technique too. That's the majority of the problem with the defense. I think we will get better as time goes on once we get pass rushers but tackling is our biggest issue right now.
 3 years ago '08        #1976
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
Honestly, the system has sh*t to do with most of our problems on defensive. Rewatch the games and tell me how many horrible angles and missed tackles we had that's given up most of the big yard plays. Then we have DLineman trying to make highlight plays and get caught out of position.

Pruitt isn't the issue regardless of the stats we put up. We lost alot on defense and this D was going to struggle whether Stoops' was here or Pruitt was here. Look at LSU and Georgia, sh*t even Bama. All the teams that lost alot on defense are struggling to start the season. We lost 3 DE's which is why our new DE's have problems with outside contain, we lost our best corner and our best safety had a position switch, Telvin and Jones are playing new postions and on top of everything we lost we're learning a new scheme. LSU, UGA and Bama defense's are struggling and they're not dealing with a whole new scheme. Let's not hit the panic button. And I give Pruitt a sh*tload of credit for being able to make adjustments on the fly as good as he does. Had Stoops' been able to make adjustments as good as Pruitt we probably don't lose to UF and he definitely don't lose to NC State. But like I said this defense was not going to be as good as last year's defense no matter who was the DC.

And last thing, let Roberto punt. Beatty will lose us a game before our defense does.
 3 years ago '04        #1977
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 904Nole said:
Joyner does need to go back to safety, I'm still tryna figure out why he left in the first place. Put Darby where he belongs and get Dan Hicks and Niles-Stample out the the starting rotations.

Pruitt better tighten up REAL quick

Stample and Hicks are both garbage. No clue why Pruitt loves them so much and keeps starting them.
 3 years ago '04        #1978
FLORIDA_BOY407 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,617 | Props total: 172 172
 MRS. RONDO said:
im a little pissed with that Darby sh*t too man.......i dont think he has been thrown at all season when he's out there..

JOYNER NEEDS TO GO BACK TO SAFETY ASAP......SINCE HUNTER WILL PROLLY BE OUT.....HE LOOKS LIKE sh*t AT CB.....

CHRISTIAN JONES LOOKS LIKE TARZAN AND PLAYS LIKE JANE, HE IS SLOW AS fu*k N HASNT MADE A PLAY ALL SEASON.....BENCH HIS a.ss N PUT NORTHRUP OUT THERE

I been saying dis since last year bout Christian Jones he suck a.ss I like the fire northup plays with we need him out there asap
 3 years ago '11        #1979
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,354 | Props total: 144 144
I dont remember hearing Nile Stample or Christian Jones name all year.. Hollin made some plays while he was out there.. Start Casher, slide Goldman to NLS spot and give Hollin NLS PT..

If yall ever rewatch the game watch Eddie Goldman. He a beast.. He stand his dude straight or push him back everytime.. Hold the point of attack well
 3 years ago '08        #1980
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Honestly, the system has sh*t to do with most of our problems on defensive. Rewatch the games and tell me how many horrible angles and missed tackles we had that's given up most of the big yard plays. Then we have DLineman trying to make highlight plays and get caught out of position.

Pruitt isn't the issue regardless of the stats we put up. We lost alot on defense and this D was going to struggle whether Stoops' was here or Pruitt was here. Look at LSU and Georgia, sh*t even Bama. All the teams that lost alot on defense are struggling to start the season. We lost 3 DE's which is why our new DE's have problems with outside contain, we lost our best corner and our best safety had a position switch, Telvin and Jones are playing new postions and on top of everything we lost we're learning a new scheme. LSU, UGA and Bama defense's are struggling and they're not dealing with a whole new scheme. Let's not hit the panic button. And I give Pruitt a sh*tload of credit for being able to make adjustments on the fly as good as he does. Had Stoops' been able to make adjustments as good as Pruitt we probably don't lose to UF and he definitely don't lose to NC State. But like I said this defense was not going to be as good as last year's defense no matter who was the DC.

And last thing, let Roberto punt. Beatty will lose us a game before our defense does.
I feel you Fame, and no, no one was expecting us to be as good as we were last year (#2 in the nation) but the fact is we have talent stockpiled so the drop off shouldnt be that much. I'm not mad that we aint as good as last year, I'm frustrated with the fact that teams like Nevada, BC, and f*cking Cookman are able to move the ball. Bama, UGA, and LSU's defenses have been getting sh*tted on by elite offenses. Neither of those teams would have allowed BC 34 points. We have the same players as last year for the most part, the only difference is Pruitt

Last edited by 904Nole; 09-30-2013 at 09:41 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Only A Matter Of A Time
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
135 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
46 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Police: Man kills parents, dismembers and dissolves bodies after than..
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ - 50 Cent Wins $14.5 Million From His Former Lawyers
55 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
16 comments
21 hours ago