most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 3 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '04        #1941
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 UnFaZeD said:
FAU and Savannah State send their regards...

I can't fu*king wait till November so all these newfound UM "fans" go and crawl back into that hole they came out of when they beat UF.
the hurricane team thread was created in 2006. try again
 3 years ago '04        #1942
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
 madness said:
the hurricane team thread was created in 2006. try again
I live in Miami, therefore I am referring to the fairweather phenomenon that plagues this city, not you specifically. Miami is 3-0 and all of a sudden they have a diehard fanbase again, sh*t is sad.
 3 years ago '05        #1943
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,667 | Props total: 3778 3778
fu*k TYLER IS OUT THIS WEEKEND...I HOPE HE IS AIGHT MAN BUT I HAVE A FEELING HE GONNA BE OUT FOR THE SEASON...JIMBO BE PLAYIN GAMES
 3 years ago '05        #1944
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
So they sayin tyler's career might be over....ima go cry
 3 years ago '05        #1945
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
the boy is too real

Jameis Winston is so good that T-shirts are being sold depicting him as Jesus Christ. But it's a bit early to label him a surefire three-and-out guy, and FSU needs to continue to recruit and develop quarterbacks to replace him down the line. And I feel very strongly that it has its guy, a dynamic signal-caller who could be a terror for ACC defenses to handle. J.J. Cosentino from Pittsburgh, who will sign in this year's class? Nope, he's good, but he's not the guy. 2015 four-star De'Andre Johnson from Jacksonville, an early commitment for next year? Good as well, but not the man. The answer is Miami (Fla.) Booker T. Washington athlete Treon Harris. I've seen him a few times on tape this year, and I will say this: If he were three inches taller, he'd be pushing DeShaun Watson for No. 1 at dual-threat quarterback. No joke. Harris can sling the rock with accuracy unmatched in the dual-threat ranks this year, and he can run with the best of them. He's closer to 5-foot-10 than he is to 6-foot, but watch out for him if Jimbo Fisher gives him his chance down the line
 3 years ago '05        #1946
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Los is a damn savage

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '08        #1947
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
Los plays harder then any n*gga on the team.

And I hope that Tyler sh*t is untrue, I might seriously shed a tear if my dawg hurt foreal.
 3 years ago '05        #1948
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Matthew Thomas gonna get some work off the edge vs BC along with Eligwe....Thomas workin with the 1's too...not just 2's and 3's
 3 years ago '05        #1949
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Rick Ballou ‏@Ballou1010xl 5m
Karlos Williams is doing now what Winston did in spring. He's taking the job. They like all backs but he has the "it factor" #FSU

Rick Ballou ‏@Ballou1010xl 5m
Freeman still will get the ball the most but Williams will start to get meaningful carries. #FSU
 3 years ago '08        #1950
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
Dawg, Wilder has been a HUGE disappointment to me this season. When he's gotten the ball I haven't seen the same passion from him running the ball that I used to. I'm hoping he picks it up throughout the year. I know his shoulder has been banged up but still I need to see the passion from him like I did last year Clemson.

Los came up and taking that n*gga snaps early. I still think Devonta is the most consistent runningback we got but Los will probably be the best back we got by season's end. I'm surprised I wasn't expecting him to be that good in between the tackles but he's been extremely good both outside and inside.

I think Tyler Hunter may be done for his career though. Many people don't know but he had a similar injury like that in high school that almost ended his career too. I'm hoping Jimbo ain't blowing hot air out his a.ss tho with the day to day talk.
 3 years ago '08        #1951
space
space
With Easley and Driskell both out for the year, the only good game we got coming is Clemson. 11-1/12-0 is very possible this year
 3 years ago '11        #1952
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,354 | Props total: 144 144
Wilder looking straight to me.. Hitting the hhole faster..Teams be stacking the box vs him.. He get alot of 3rd and 1 carries and goalline carries and he still avg like 7 ypc.. Plus he blocking his a.ss of.. All Freeman big runs come from Wilder cut blocks of the edge.. Free balling tho .. Happy as hell we can debate(not saying we debating on who is better) because both of them boyz on our team and bring somethin diff to the table.. Los better than both of them tho.. Los a straight animal

Nobody really disappointing to me but who standing out is Brooks.. I already knew he was a beast in run support but he better this year at coverage. He had me worried last year when clemson was torching him but since that game he been straight balling... Telvin a monster too.. He is the heart and soul of the team
 3 years ago '08        #1953
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,627 | Props total: 258 258
telvin, brooks, casher, and of course jernigan are out there grindin the hardest from what i see.

the whole defense needs to stop runnin past the QB/RB when they blitz though. so sick of seein those turn into 5 or 8 yard gains.

dont tell me about how its so hard to learn the new scheme and all that bs. if they can clean that up in time, and we beat clemson...who else has a chance to beat us?!?!?!

national championship
 3 years ago '08        #1954
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
All the backs have looked good honestly. No team has really stopped any of em, even baby Warrick Dunn has snapped when he's had the ball in his hand.

I think Los is the biggest Homerun threat though.

And Florida may actually be better without that bum Driskel, we still gon beat that a.ss though.

As nickpicky as I've been about the defense, it still ranks in the top 3 or 4. I just think we've been weak up the middle
 3 years ago '11        #1955
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
Hunter done for the season

Fess we do over pursuit alot.. We gotta cut that out
 3 years ago '08        #1956
space
space
Where'd you hear about Hunter? Only thing I'm seeing is he's out for BC and probable against Maryland
 3 years ago '11        #1957
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
Read it on another site.. Dude be rght most of the time.... Hope not this time tho
 3 years ago '04        #1958
FLORIDA_BOY407 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,619 | Props total: 175 175
we suck fu*k florida state even if we c*m back in win dis game we aint doing sh*t dis year we just beat up on cup cake teams
 3 years ago '08        #1959
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
Havent liked our D all year
 3 years ago '04        #1960
FLORIDA_BOY407 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,619 | Props total: 175 175
n how da fu*k do pj start over darby
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
230 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
8 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside FAST & FURIOUS 8 Trailer Teaser (2017) (Like the announcement for the a..
43 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free 12/4/16-12/10/16
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GTA Online: Import/Export coming December
46 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
180 comments
1 day ago