Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Derrick Rose high as sh-t
19 comments
@sports

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

09-13-2013, 08:25 AM         #1881
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madness said:
booker t is still and will always be canes territory

we cherry pick who we want from that school and wouldve gone after treon harris if he was 3 inches taller. but we don't recruit 5'9, 170 pound shrimps at QB

i hope he enjoys his position change to WR when he gets to FSU
After what you've seen from him yourself, you would love to have him on your squad. Treon is smooth as hell back there at QB. If somehow he doesn't work out he'll be at the right school to make a position change.

Xavier Rhodes- 1st Round Draft pick at corner (former wr)

Nick Moody- 6th Round Draft pick at LB (former safety)

Cam Erving- ? according to nfldraftscout.com is already projected as the #2 tackle in his class and is projected as a first round pick.

Karlos Williams- Just moved to RB, so this is TBD.

As you can see, Jimbo know wtf he doing. Treon knows if he stays at QB, he's with a coach who's producing first rounders and if he doesn't he probably be going to the league anyway barring injury or anything like that .
 3 years ago '09        #1882
ylowell 
space
space
$29 | Props total: 0 0
Where is everyone after that victory?
 3 years ago '08        #1883
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 258 258
ha i know right?

i came on here late last night and didnt see the 1st post.

all i can say for now is they might as well go ahead and retire number 5 then clear some room for a new heisman trophy
 3 years ago '10        #1884
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
Went to the game and got home late. Defense worries me a little still... Those first two quarters
Other than that it was a badass win! We will be hard to beat if our D can play strong the whole game and the oline plays disciplined.

HEI5MAN
 3 years ago '09        #1885
ylowell 
space
space
$29 | Props total: 0 0
 rfessler1 said:
ha i know right?

i came on here late last night and didnt see the 1st post.

all i can say for now is they might as well go ahead and retire number 5 then clear some room for a new heisman trophy
True that.
 3 years ago '05        #1886
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,654 | Props total: 3750 3750

[video - click to view]

3 years ago '05        #1887
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space

[video - click to view]

3 years ago '08        #1888
rfessler1 
space
space
those hits
 3 years ago '04        #1889
itstheshoes 
space
space
$883 | Props total: 0 0
 MRS. RONDO said:
Odell yoked ol boy up quick
 3 years ago '11        #1890
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,354 | Props total: 144 144
 itstheshoes said:
Odell yoked ol boy up quick
Yea I peeped that.. It was because he threw up the diamond toward nevada sideline

And omg at that throw by Winston to kenny shaw. He was under pressure and fading back. To put the ball on the money like that is amazing.
 3 years ago '05        #1891
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
you keep makin hits like that you can throw up any signs you want
 3 years ago '05        #1892
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
this boy is just a 3 star?????? yeaaa right....fu*k outta here with that sh*t

FSU Recruiting Roundup: Lake Nona WR Ryan Sousa records 358 receiving yards
By Brendan Sonnone | FSU Chopping Block
Orlando Sentinel
9:37 a.m. EDT, September 17, 2013
print
Comments
Email

FSU commit and Lake Nona WR Ryan Sousa had 358 receiving yards against Colonial.
FSU commit and Lake Nona WR Ryan Sousa had 358 receiving yards against Colonial. (Joshua C. Cruey / September 17, 2013)
How did some of Florida State’s verbal commitments fair on the gridiron this past week?

There were some big performances, although one in particular deserves a little extra attention. Take a look at what future Seminoles did in this week’s edition of FSU Recruiting Roundup.

Standout:

It came throughout the course of two days, but the wait was well worth it.

Pictures: UCF Knights 34, Penn State 31

FSU pledge and Orlando Lake Nona wide receiver Ryan Sousa recorded 17 receptions for 358 yards and five touchdowns in the Lions’ 49-12 win against Orlando Colonial, according to Lake Nona coach Anthony Paradiso.

Sousa (6-0, 180) had 14 catches for 278 yards and four touchdowns in the first two quarters of the game on Friday before weather delays pushed the second half to Monday.

The senior committed to FSU in June.

Other performances of note:

-- DT Demarcus Christmas (6-4, 285) had a sack in Bradenton Manatee’s 23-13 win versus out-of-state opponent D.C.'s Friendship Collegiate Academy on Friday.

"With the scout team, we kept going over plays, and if we got it wrong, we kept going over it again," Christmas told the Bradenton Herald. “They told us (the Knights) had a great running back, so we had to go 150 percent this week.”

With Christmas manning the middle of the defense, Manatee limited FCA’s RB Jonathan Haden – an Arizona commit – to 35 yards on 10 carries.

-- Jacob Pugh was all over the place for Tallahassee Godby. The senior DE/LB, who committed to the Seminoles in May, had touchdown runs of 19 and 20 yards in Godby’s 61-0 thumping of East Gadsden.

Pugh (6-4, 221) also had 12 tackles, a sack and three pass deflections at DE, according to Tallahassee.com.

--Miami Booker T. Washington’s Treon Harris keeps proving that he’s more of a QB than a general athlete.

After leading Washington to a win against nationally-ranked Miami Central, Harris (5-11, 180) was again superb. Check out these video highlights (courtesy of the Miami Herald) from Washington’s 45-0 rout of Carol City. Harris was 14-of-18 for 239 yards and three touchdowns.

--Jesup Wayne County (Ga.) ATH Malique Jackson accounted for a rushing touchdown and passing touchdown, as Wayne County defeated Glynn Academy 27-13.

--Up in Maryland, FSU DE pledge Ricky Leonard (6-7, 260) used his size to come down with a red zone touchdown reception in Middletown’s 62-0 win against Winters Mill.

-- Saluda (S.C.) DL Dexter Wideman was off this week, so this update comes as more of a recruiting tidbit than a game report. Wideman (6-4, 255) visited South Carolina this weekend,according to Gamecock Central. Wideman has reportedly been conflicted between FSU and South Carolina.

While you’re reading about Wideman, take a few minutes to check out this well-written article by The State on his desire to move away from his small hometown. Great end quote to the story.

Wideman was also recently selected to play in the Under Armour All-America Game.
 3 years ago '08        #1893
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
Sousa's numbers

There has to be film from this
 3 years ago '08        #1894
rfessler1 
space
space
sousa had the game of his life. not sure but i dont think his other games have been anything to write home to mom about so far. hope he keeps the volume cranked up from now on.

pugh is lookin like a freak of nature. i cant wait to see his senior highlights.

treon though.....they need to hurry up and give him that 5th star. Quarterback.
 3 years ago '11        #1895
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
you keep makin hits like that you can throw up any signs you want
yea, i dont have nooooooooo problem with him doing it
 3 years ago '05        #1896
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Christian Jones and Goldman suspended for game vs Bethune for unspecified team rules...both back at practice on Monday...

that means McCallister will play for Goldman and Terrence Smith who i fu*kin love will play for Jones...also expect more Northrup and Eligwe which makes me happier.....and Thomas is rushing off the end (Mario is out vs BCC too because of hand), so we will see more from him too.....its so fu*kin great when you have not only depth but backups just as good as starters to play with....that's why I think this team is more dangerous than last year's team.
 3 years ago '05        #1897
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$991 | Props total: 20 20
One of my homeboys just got a teaching job down at FSU. I'm going down to the game this weekend. Yeah it will be a blowout, but excited to reunite with with the Tallyhoes.
 3 years ago '08        #1898
rfessler1 
space
space
i wanna see a lot more eligwe and northrup. jacksonville 1st coast finally gave us a good one.

really not feelin this blitzing crap. just seems like its not workin but i wont throw a fit as long as we keep winnin. might be a year before players get the defense back to beast mode.
 3 years ago '11        #1899
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
The blitz is working thats how Jalen got his pick. Cant remember if thats how brooks got his.. And we dont have the pass rushers NOW to just sit in zone. Not saying thats mario and co aint good at pass rushing but our ends to me is more of run stoppers now.. We had Werner, Tank(pass rushing monsters)last year so sitting in zone was cool. We not really givng up that many yards or points plus we creating TO's. I LOVE the new D.. More fun to watch imo
 3 years ago '05        #1900
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
agree i love the new d too....very fun to watch, so many different things goin on.....we shut down nevada and pitt....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
31 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
162 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
360 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole 4 Your Eyez Only Documentary! Drake Stans Come See a TRUE Hip Ho..
36 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy caught Pump faking he in Singapore but really in a ratcher ..
57 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
156 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 2 - Man who gunned down ex-NFL player in road rage case released wi..
142 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy