Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 3 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

5 years ago '05        #1881
Junior G 116 heat pts116 OP
space
space
$54,447 | Props total: 7617 7617
Rick Ballou ‏@Ballou1010xl 5m
Karlos Williams is doing now what Winston did in spring. He's taking the job. They like all backs but he has the "it factor" #FSU

Rick Ballou ‏@Ballou1010xl 5m
Freeman still will get the ball the most but Williams will start to get meaningful carries. #FSU
 5 years ago '08        #1882
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,173 | Props total: 314 314
Dawg, Wilder has been a HUGE disappointment to me this season. When he's gotten the ball I haven't seen the same passion from him running the ball that I used to. I'm hoping he picks it up throughout the year. I know his shoulder has been banged up but still I need to see the passion from him like I did last year Clemson.

Los came up and taking that n*gga snaps early. I still think Devonta is the most consistent runningback we got but Los will probably be the best back we got by season's end. I'm surprised I wasn't expecting him to be that good in between the tackles but he's been extremely good both outside and inside.

I think Tyler Hunter may be done for his career though. Many people don't know but he had a similar injury like that in high school that almost ended his career too. I'm hoping Jimbo ain't blowing hot air out his a.ss tho with the day to day talk.
 5 years ago '08        #1883
space
space
With Easley and Driskell both out for the year, the only good game we got coming is Clemson. 11-1/12-0 is very possible this year
 5 years ago '11        #1884
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,651 | Props total: 513 513
Wilder looking straight to me.. Hitting the hhole faster..Teams be stacking the box vs him.. He get alot of 3rd and 1 carries and goalline carries and he still avg like 7 ypc.. Plus he blocking his a.ss of.. All Freeman big runs come from Wilder cut blocks of the edge.. Free balling tho .. Happy as hell we can debate(not saying we debating on who is better) because both of them boyz on our team and bring somethin diff to the table.. Los better than both of them tho.. Los a straight animal

Nobody really disappointing to me but who standing out is Brooks.. I already knew he was a beast in run support but he better this year at coverage. He had me worried last year when clemson was torching him but since that game he been straight balling... Telvin a monster too.. He is the heart and soul of the team
 5 years ago '08        #1885
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,095 | Props total: 1999 1999
telvin, brooks, casher, and of course jernigan are out there grindin the hardest from what i see.

the whole defense needs to stop runnin past the QB/RB when they blitz though. so sick of seein those turn into 5 or 8 yard gains.

dont tell me about how its so hard to learn the new scheme and all that bs. if they can clean that up in time, and we beat clemson...who else has a chance to beat us?!?!?!

national championship
 5 years ago '08        #1886
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,083 | Props total: 3544 3544
All the backs have looked good honestly. No team has really stopped any of em, even baby Warrick Dunn has snapped when he's had the ball in his hand.

I think Los is the biggest Homerun threat though.

And Florida may actually be better without that bum Driskel, we still gon beat that a.ss though.

As nickpicky as I've been about the defense, it still ranks in the top 3 or 4. I just think we've been weak up the middle
 5 years ago '11        #1887
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
Hunter done for the season

Fess we do over pursuit alot.. We gotta cut that out
 5 years ago '08        #1888
space
space
Where'd you hear about Hunter? Only thing I'm seeing is he's out for BC and probable against Maryland
 5 years ago '11        #1889
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
Read it on another site.. Dude be rght most of the time.... Hope not this time tho
 5 years ago '04        #1890
FLORIDA_BOY407 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,144 | Props total: 937 937
we suck fu*k florida state even if we c*m back in win dis game we aint doing sh*t dis year we just beat up on cup cake teams
 5 years ago '08        #1891
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
Havent liked our D all year
 5 years ago '04        #1892
FLORIDA_BOY407 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,144 | Props total: 937 937
n how da fu*k do pj start over darby
 5 years ago '08        #1893
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
Oh my God
 5 years ago '05        #1894
space
space
lol...im gettin tired of this startin slow sh*t...will bite us in the a.ss next week or clemson
 5 years ago '08        #1895
space
space
Our D was gonna struggle whether Stoops' stayed or not. We just don't have the bodies that we are used to having on the DLine. I can go into the learning aspect of it but I'm sure yall n*ggas don't wanna hear that. We'll be straight by Clemson, trust me. I think that we're gameplanning for Clemson anyway right now, which is why we had to make in game adjustments with BC having like 6 offensive lineman in the game after running 5 wide in their last game. We'll be good though
 5 years ago '11        #1896
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
n*ggas be thinking this playstation and we gonna win 48-7 every game and hold teams to under 100 yards no first downs.. Thats not gonna happen... We won and thats what matter... Niles Stample suck tho.. And the punter
 5 years ago '05        #1897
space
space
beatty fu*kin sucks...how this n*gga avg 43 yards a punt in HS but 2 years later he averages 35....smh...

i really dont wanna talk bout this game because so much sh*t annoyed me.....we won, now let's get ready for maryland.
 5 years ago '04        #1898
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,734 | Props total: 3 3
what a terrible game our defense played, glad that's behind us now though.
 5 years ago '08        #1899
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,095 | Props total: 1999 1999
i just hope the reason we looked so bad is that coaches no lie said to hell with boston college and been preppin for clemson the whole time.

gotta admit...as much as i hate our D...pruitt always makes those crucial adjustments right before halftime. they just gotta remind these morons how to tackle next week in practice.
 5 years ago '08        #1900
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
Like Junior said I dont even wanna talk about the game cuz the sh*t annoyed me. The D, every unit, has been suspect to me. And can somembody tell me why Darby isn't starting?
Home      

most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
64 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
97 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
127 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Breaking: Kansas City a lock for an NBA expansion team.
151 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy