Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
 112
Unconfirmed: Shots fired At Dolph. CIAA
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside From Fat To Fine As Hell...Hashi
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside For my ratchet pu$sy lovers
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
NFL Odell Beckham is really fun to watch, what a fu-king talent.
41 comments
@sports

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

 3 years ago '05        #1801
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,623 | Props total: 247 247
 troyboi40 said:
Uhhh yeah. That's why I said what I said. Toledo could not complete wide open 6 yard hitch routes. I feel safe in saying that Morris is a better qb than that. My initial thought was that the gates would be too physical on dl for them, but Miami's OL is no pushover, and the skill position players that the gators will be facing are far better than what yall saw last week.
Smh... Morris will be going against the DBs he will face all this year in Watkins, Roberson, Purifoy and VHIII.

Then you add the fact Morrison and Purifoy were out last week.

Matt Jones back as well
 3 years ago '13        #1802
Semeautomatic 
space
avatar space
space
$4,308 | Props total: 767 767
Haha! Glad you believe. I think we are all believers after last night. D played solid after a few adjustments and Jaboo, enough said about that guy. The next coming of Charlie Ward (reason I became a FSU fan to begin with).

 rfessler1 said:
i believe!


booker, junior, semi, 904, fame.....


i believe!
 09-03-2013, 01:12 PM         #1803
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Smh... Morris will be going against the DBs he will face all this year in Watkins, Roberson, Purifoy and VHIII.

Then you add the fact Morrison and Purifoy were out last week.

Matt Jones back as well
Those are all good names, but the point I'm making is that yall will have problems with Miami's offense wether you see it or not. Your QB is a faster version of Tebow and frankly that's not gonna get you anywhere unless you play somebody that gives ya 5 turnover's or someone you can dominate at the line of scrimmage. Honestly I first thought about this game this past weekend and thought that you all would out muscle them, but the more I have thought about it, I saw Miami winning. JMO Guess we'll see this weekend tho
 3 years ago '06        #1804
kpdawg2006 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 42 42
Team looked good Kb1 finally stepping into the big stage....not sure how the front 7 is gonna put pressure but just imagin if tank or anyone of our dline stayed
 3 years ago '05        #1805
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1 1

[video - click to view]

 3 years ago '08        #1806
rfessler1 
space
avatar space
space
$2,714 | Props total: 421 421
 kpdawg2006 said:
Team looked good Kb1 finally stepping into the big stage....not sure how the front 7 is gonna put pressure but just imagin if tank or anyone of our dline stayed
no lie!

kelvin still needs to work on ball security but he did great overall on monday.


all the receivers were pullin em down. winston was great, but the WR corp had their best game too.
 3 years ago '05        #1807
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,623 | Props total: 247 247
 troyboi40 said:
Your QB is a faster version of Tebow and frankly that's not gonna get you anywhere unless you play somebody that gives ya 5 turnover's or someone you can dominate at the line of scrimmage.
So does that mean Driskel is going to beat FSU from every year here on out like Tebow did?!!?!











Maybe a couple of Championships
 3 years ago '08        #1808
rfessler1 
space
avatar space
space
$2,714 | Props total: 421 421
jimbo woulda made tebow cry. your just lucky fsu had so much respect for the icon bowden that they let him coach 10 years past when he needed to go.
 09-04-2013, 02:28 PM         #1809
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
So does that mean Driskel is going to beat FSU from every year here on out like Tebow did?!!?!











Maybe a couple of Championships
You wish it were that simple. It means you have a quaterback that can't throw, driskell is just a little faster.
 3 years ago '05        #1810
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,623 | Props total: 247 247
 troyboi40 said:
You wish it were that simple. It means you have a quaterback that can't throw, driskell is just a little faster.
If Driskel can't throw, what was EJ Manuel?
 09-04-2013, 03:05 PM         #1811
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
If Driskel can't throw, what was EJ Manuel?
He's the only QB that was drafted in the first round of the NFL draft. And he is week one starter for the Buffalo Bills. Yo boy Tebow couldn't even get a third string QB spot.

Wiki Quote

During his senior season, he threw for the second most yards in team history with 3,392, trailing only Chris Weinke's Heisman Trophy winning season, in which Weinke threw for 4,167 yards.[10] Manuel went 25-6 as a starter, won the first BCS bowl for Florida State since 2000, won five out of six games against instrastate rivals Miami and Florida,[11] and he also led the offense to its most prolific season in team history, cleanly surpassing the 1999 National Championship squad with 6,591 yards.[12]
 3 years ago '05        #1812
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,623 | Props total: 247 247
 troyboi40 said:
He's the only QB that was drafted in the first round of the NFL draft. And he is week one starter for the Buffalo Bills. Yo boy Tebow couldn't even get a third string QB spot.

Wiki Quote

During his senior season, he threw for the second most yards in team history with 3,392, trailing only Chris Weinke's Heisman Trophy winning season, in which Weinke threw for 4,167 yards.[10] Manuel went 25-6 as a starter, won the first BCS bowl for Florida State since 2000, won five out of six games against instrastate rivals Miami and Florida,[11] and he also led the offense to its most prolific season in team history, cleanly surpassing the 1999 National Championship squad with 6,591 yards.[12]
Wiki my question:

Can you provide me the stats of EJ Manuel the two times he played against Florida?

I'll wait...
 3 years ago '08        #1813
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,037 | Props total: 76 76
EJ never played good against Florida, but he's still better than Jeff Driskel and Tim Tebow by a million. I prefer Special Ed over Lil Jay dumbass any day of the week. At least Special Ed is a realistic fan. Jeff Driskel didn't even throw the ball over 4 yards against fu*king Toledo. Meaning the ball was not in the air for longer than 4 yards. k!ll yourself. To even compare FSU QB's to UF's is disrespectful. Jacob Coker would walk onto UF's campus and be named the starter against Miami today.
 3 years ago '05        #1814
Junior G 111 heat pts111 OP
space
space
space
$52,404 | Props total: 5008 5008
LOS TOOK SNAPS AT RB TODAY
 3 years ago '08        #1815
rfessler1 
space
avatar space
space
$2,714 | Props total: 421 421
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
EJ never played good against Florida, but he's still better than Jeff Driskel and Tim Tebow by a million. I prefer Special Ed over Lil Jay dumbass any day of the week. At least Special Ed is a realistic fan. Jeff Driskel didn't even throw the ball over 4 yards against fu*king Toledo. Meaning the ball was not in the air for longer than 4 yards. k!ll yourself. To even compare FSU QB's to UF's is disrespectful. Jacob Coker would walk onto UF's campus and be named the starter against Miami today.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooowww!!!!!


too much truth!
 09-05-2013, 08:07 AM         #1816
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
EJ never played good against Florida, but he's still better than Jeff Driskel and Tim Tebow by a million. I prefer Special Ed over Lil Jay dumbass any day of the week. At least Special Ed is a realistic fan. Jeff Driskel didn't even throw the ball over 4 yards against fu*king Toledo. Meaning the ball was not in the air for longer than 4 yards. k!ll yourself. To even compare FSU QB's to UF's is disrespectful. Jacob Coker would walk onto UF's campus and be named the starter against Miami today.
Couldn't have said that any better. "To even compare FSU QB's to UF's is disrespectful."
 3 years ago '05        #1817
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,623 | Props total: 247 247
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
EJ never played good against Florida, but he's still better than Jeff Driskel and Tim Tebow by a million. I prefer Special Ed over Lil Jay dumbass any day of the week. At least Special Ed is a realistic fan. Jeff Driskel didn't even throw the ball over 4 yards against fu*king Toledo. Meaning the ball was not in the air for longer than 4 yards. k!ll yourself. To even compare FSU QB's to UF's is disrespectful. Jacob Coker would walk onto UF's campus and be named the starter against Miami today.


I'm not even going to bother to reply to that post. Because you did not see the game. Jeff clearly through the ball more than 4 yards.

Besides, throwing the ball four yards clearly beat FSU last year



Coker?!
 3 years ago '10        #1818
kNOLES 
space
avatar space
space
$579 | Props total: 2 2
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
EJ never played good against Florida, but he's still better than Jeff Driskel and Tim Tebow by a million. I prefer Special Ed over Lil Jay dumbass any day of the week. At least Special Ed is a realistic fan. Jeff Driskel didn't even throw the ball over 4 yards against fu*king Toledo. Meaning the ball was not in the air for longer than 4 yards. k!ll yourself. To even compare FSU QB's to UF's is disrespectful. Jacob Coker would walk onto UF's campus and be named the starter against Miami today.



lil dik 05 STILL in this thread bc no one posting in the gate thread
 3 years ago '04        #1819
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,741 | Props total: 643 643
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Because you did not see the game. Jeff clearly through the ball more than 4 yards.
yea he threw it 7 yards instead

so far brent pease as your OC has been a BUST, just like driskel. no more tebow left, tebow right and tebow up the middle
 3 years ago '05        #1820
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,623 | Props total: 247 247
 madness said:
yea he threw it 7 yards instead

so far brent pease as your OC has been a BUST, just like driskel. no more tebow left, tebow right and tebow up the middle
How is he a bust? The offense improved greatly last season compared to what Charlie did when he was there. He will be fine. Floridas running Game greatly improved.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 102
Nicki Minaj is dropping a Remy Ma diss tonight at 6 PM?
78 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 90
Image(s) inside "Congrats Ebro! Meek Quiet On The Gram!" Funk Flex Having A Remy Ma Si..
210 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
audio inside Remy Ma – Shether (Nicki Minaj Diss)
819 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
OT LeMelo Ball missed 20 3-Pointers in playoff lost
70 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 57
17 states work to legalize recreational weed in 2017 :mjcry:
42 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Bx, you've just won an all expense paid trip to Willy Wonka's Chocolat..
66 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Jamaican Restaurants be like...
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Queen Beef: Remy vs Nicki Where it Started
83 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy