Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Everything You Thought You Knew About #Dinosaurs is Wrong
15 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '05        #1801
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,616 | Props total: 243 243
 troyboi40 said:
Uhhh yeah. That's why I said what I said. Toledo could not complete wide open 6 yard hitch routes. I feel safe in saying that Morris is a better qb than that. My initial thought was that the gates would be too physical on dl for them, but Miami's OL is no pushover, and the skill position players that the gators will be facing are far better than what yall saw last week.
Smh... Morris will be going against the DBs he will face all this year in Watkins, Roberson, Purifoy and VHIII.

Then you add the fact Morrison and Purifoy were out last week.

Matt Jones back as well
 3 years ago '13        #1802
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,513 | Props total: 363 363
Haha! Glad you believe. I think we are all believers after last night. D played solid after a few adjustments and Jaboo, enough said about that guy. The next coming of Charlie Ward (reason I became a FSU fan to begin with).

rfessler1 said:
i believe!

booker, junior, semi, 904, fame.....

i believe!
 09-03-2013, 01:12 PM         #1803
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Smh... Morris will be going against the DBs he will face all this year in Watkins, Roberson, Purifoy and VHIII.

Then you add the fact Morrison and Purifoy were out last week.

Matt Jones back as well
Those are all good names, but the point I'm making is that yall will have problems with Miami's offense wether you see it or not. Your QB is a faster version of Tebow and frankly that's not gonna get you anywhere unless you play somebody that gives ya 5 turnover's or someone you can dominate at the line of scrimmage. Honestly I first thought about this game this past weekend and thought that you all would out muscle them, but the more I have thought about it, I saw Miami winning. JMO Guess we'll see this weekend tho
 3 years ago '06        #1804
kpdawg2006 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,711 | Props total: 35 35
Team looked good Kb1 finally stepping into the big stage....not sure how the front 7 is gonna put pressure but just imagin if tank or anyone of our dline stayed
 3 years ago '05        #1805
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1 1

[video - click to view]

3 years ago '08        #1806
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
 kpdawg2006 said:
Team looked good Kb1 finally stepping into the big stage....not sure how the front 7 is gonna put pressure but just imagin if tank or anyone of our dline stayed
no lie!

kelvin still needs to work on ball security but he did great overall on monday.

all the receivers were pullin em down. winston was great, but the WR corp had their best game too.
 3 years ago '05        #1807
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 troyboi40 said:
Your QB is a faster version of Tebow and frankly that's not gonna get you anywhere unless you play somebody that gives ya 5 turnover's or someone you can dominate at the line of scrimmage.
So does that mean Driskel is going to beat FSU from every year here on out like Tebow did?!!?!

Maybe a couple of Championships
 3 years ago '08        #1808
rfessler1 
space
space
jimbo woulda made tebow cry. your just lucky fsu had so much respect for the icon bowden that they let him coach 10 years past when he needed to go.
 09-04-2013, 02:28 PM         #1809
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
So does that mean Driskel is going to beat FSU from every year here on out like Tebow did?!!?!

Maybe a couple of Championships
You wish it were that simple. It means you have a quaterback that can't throw, driskell is just a little faster.
 3 years ago '05        #1810
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 troyboi40 said:
You wish it were that simple. It means you have a quaterback that can't throw, driskell is just a little faster.
If Driskel can't throw, what was EJ Manuel?
 09-04-2013, 03:05 PM         #1811
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
If Driskel can't throw, what was EJ Manuel?
He's the only QB that was drafted in the first round of the NFL draft. And he is week one starter for the Buffalo Bills. Yo boy Tebow couldn't even get a third string QB spot.

Wiki Quote

During his senior season, he threw for the second most yards in team history with 3,392, trailing only Chris Weinke's Heisman Trophy winning season, in which Weinke threw for 4,167 yards.[10] Manuel went 25-6 as a starter, won the first BCS bowl for Florida State since 2000, won five out of six games against instrastate rivals Miami and Florida,[11] and he also led the offense to its most prolific season in team history, cleanly surpassing the 1999 National Championship squad with 6,591 yards.[12]
 3 years ago '05        #1812
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 troyboi40 said:
He's the only QB that was drafted in the first round of the NFL draft. And he is week one starter for the Buffalo Bills. Yo boy Tebow couldn't even get a third string QB spot.

Wiki Quote

During his senior season, he threw for the second most yards in team history with 3,392, trailing only Chris Weinke's Heisman Trophy winning season, in which Weinke threw for 4,167 yards.[10] Manuel went 25-6 as a starter, won the first BCS bowl for Florida State since 2000, won five out of six games against instrastate rivals Miami and Florida,[11] and he also led the offense to its most prolific season in team history, cleanly surpassing the 1999 National Championship squad with 6,591 yards.[12]
Wiki my question:

Can you provide me the stats of EJ Manuel the two times he played against Florida?

I'll wait...
 3 years ago '08        #1813
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
EJ never played good against Florida, but he's still better than Jeff Driskel and Tim Tebow by a million. I prefer Special Ed over Lil Jay dumbass any day of the week. At least Special Ed is a realistic fan. Jeff Driskel didn't even throw the ball over 4 yards against fu*king Toledo. Meaning the ball was not in the air for longer than 4 yards. k!ll yourself. To even compare FSU QB's to UF's is disrespectful. Jacob Coker would walk onto UF's campus and be named the starter against Miami today.
 3 years ago '05        #1814
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,691 | Props total: 3804 3804
LOS TOOK SNAPS AT RB TODAY
 3 years ago '08        #1815
rfessler1 
space
space
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
EJ never played good against Florida, but he's still better than Jeff Driskel and Tim Tebow by a million. I prefer Special Ed over Lil Jay dumbass any day of the week. At least Special Ed is a realistic fan. Jeff Driskel didn't even throw the ball over 4 yards against fu*king Toledo. Meaning the ball was not in the air for longer than 4 yards. k!ll yourself. To even compare FSU QB's to UF's is disrespectful. Jacob Coker would walk onto UF's campus and be named the starter against Miami today.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooowww!!!!!

too much truth!
 09-05-2013, 08:07 AM         #1816
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Couldn't have said that any better. "To even compare FSU QB's to UF's is disrespectful."
 3 years ago '05        #1817
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:

I'm not even going to bother to reply to that post. Because you did not see the game. Jeff clearly through the ball more than 4 yards.

Besides, throwing the ball four yards clearly beat FSU last year

Coker?!
 3 years ago '10        #1818
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:

lil dik 05 STILL in this thread bc no one posting in the gate thread
 3 years ago '04        #1819
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,690 | Props total: 474 474
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Because you did not see the game. Jeff clearly through the ball more than 4 yards.
yea he threw it 7 yards instead

so far brent pease as your OC has been a BUST, just like driskel. no more tebow left, tebow right and tebow up the middle
 3 years ago '05        #1820
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 madness said:
yea he threw it 7 yards instead

so far brent pease as your OC has been a BUST, just like driskel. no more tebow left, tebow right and tebow up the middle
How is he a bust? The offense improved greatly last season compared to what Charlie did when he was there. He will be fine. Floridas running Game greatly improved.
Home      

most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
176 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kobe A.D. ID (my colorway) Your thoughts......
22 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
139 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 8 - Barely Half of 30-Year-Olds Earn More Than Their Parents
67 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
167 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy