Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Personality Test: What Did You See First?
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA David Stern: There Was Never A Chris Paul To Lakers Trade To 'Void'
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Melo IG post to his boss Phil Jackson
65 comments
@sports

section   (2 bx goons and 3 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '08        #1781
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
The key to this game is to maintain. This is not a game I expect us to blow them out. The talent discrepancy is huge. We need to beat them on talent alone. Jameis just needs to take what the defense gives him but I expect for Freeman and Wilder to get most of the action on offense. Not much from the passing games outside of what I call guaranteed routes, which are routes where you only have one or two options and everything else is just a decoy route. Routes like quick slants, out routes and maybe a post every now and then. From the defense I look for a base defense with just a bunch of crazy formations. I think everyone is still learning the defense so I don't expect for them to get to crazy. This will be a game where they learn where to line up and against Nevada we'll see more of an execution of the formations. I think we win 27-10/13.
 3 years ago '11        #1782
klutch2381 
space
space
space
$179 | Props total: 8 8
I'm beyond ready.
 3 years ago '05        #1783
booker20 
space
space
$10,295 | Props total: 0 0
Like tradition... I'm showing up. Go Noles!

I see you Junior, Fess, 904

Last edited by booker20; 09-02-2013 at 07:04 PM..
 3 years ago '08        #1784
space
space
Black Football Jesus. He answers prayers
 3 years ago '04        #1785
FLORIDA_BOY407 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 196 196
our new d is sh*tty even if we win dis game
 3 years ago '08        #1786
space
space
Jesus Winston is the truth
 3 years ago '05        #1787
booker20 
space
space
 FLORIDA_BOY407 said:
our new d is sh*tty even if we win dis game
You do realize this is a whole new scheme and we're missing our best to corners, right? PJ Williams and Darby are better than Joyner. He should've stayed at safety. Not to mention losing 5 starters to the NFL. They will learn as they go. In Pruitt we trust.
 3 years ago '08        #1788
space
space
I'm not concerned with the defense at all. They're really not comfortable with what they're doing right now. They are trying to think and play because everything is new to them.
 3 years ago '11        #1789
klutch2381 
space
space
space
I don't like the 3-4. I don't think it puts enough pressure on the qb conventionally (i.e., without blitzing).
 3 years ago '05        #1790
booker20 
space
space
 klutch2381 said:
I don't like the 3-4. I don't think it puts enough pressure on the qb conventionally (i.e., without blitzing).
The point is to confuse the line by coming from different places. Palmer is right though, we don't have a dominant pass rusher. I think eventually Walker will become that guy, but right now we have a bunch of run stoppers.
 3 years ago '08        #1791
space
space
 booker20 said:
The point is to confuse the line by coming from different places. Palmer is right though, we don't have a dominant pass rusher. I think eventually Walker will become that guy, but right now we have a bunch of run stoppers.
Walker and Casher will develop into that guy. But you're right we have a bunch of run stoppers which is why Christian Jones puts his hand on the ground in passing situations.
 3 years ago '11        #1792
klutch2381 
space
space
space
 booker20 said:
Yeah, I know that. I still don't like a 3-4 defense. I probably never will. Give me a base 4-3 and some dominant guys off the edge.
 3 years ago '05        #1793
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,687 | Props total: 3795 3795
I like the 3-4....Brooks shoulda had 3 picks tonight.....we need to find a rushend which i think casher can be. ....just keep sendin....telvin, joyner, christian and los
 3 years ago '05        #1794
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,687 | Props total: 3795 3795
and we shut them n*ggaz down to 2 field goals after the 1st drive bullsh*t we was doin with stoops too

and 1 FG shoulda never happened if Brooks didnt drop the pick
 09-03-2013, 08:57 AM         #1795
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Walker and Casher will develop into that guy. But you're right we have a bunch of run stoppers which is why Christian Jones puts his hand on the ground in passing situations.
I agree, I didn't see walker closely, but casher came very close to getting at least two sacks. Eventually, getting close is going to turn into sacks. I think Casher will get more reps as we play our next opponents and he'll start to get his numbers here and there.
 09-03-2013, 08:59 AM         #1796
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 904Nole said:
Who yall got outta florida and Miami next week? Both suck d*ck, but I see UM taking it
Miami will score too many points for florida to keep up. If Florida can run the ball on Miami they are in trouble, but I see Miami winning this one.
 3 years ago '05        #1797
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,616 | Props total: 243 243
 troyboi40 said:
Miami will score too many points for florida to keep up. If Florida can run the ball on Miami they are in trouble, but I see Miami winning this one.
Have you seen Florida defense?? That all I'm going to say.
 3 years ago '08        #1798
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
lord 1/2 mercy black jesus is born!
 3 years ago '08        #1799
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
i believe!

booker, junior, semi, 904, fame.....

i believe!
 09-03-2013, 11:26 AM         #1800
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Have you seen Florida defense?? That all I'm going to say.
Uhhh yeah. That's why I said what I said. Toledo could not complete wide open 6 yard hitch routes. I feel safe in saying that Morris is a better qb than that. My initial thought was that the gates would be too physical on dl for them, but Miami's OL is no pushover, and the skill position players that the gators will be facing are far better than what yall saw last week.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
47 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
244 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
57 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
75 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
65 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
72 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy