Video inside The right way to heat up PIZZA!! Changed my life
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '11        #161
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,358 | Props total: 149 149
I aint gonna like it seem like Coley is the type of dude that would take like 10k and go to ole miss.. And from the looks of it ole miss is "breaking bread" with these prospects
 4 years ago '05        #162
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$14,487 | Props total: 1847 1847
so Golson is about to bounce after all this time?
 4 years ago '10        #163
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
FUK Ole Miss. That bum a.ss school is garbage. Paying recruits SMU style! I hope they sit on a dik and get fuked hard by the NCAA too.
 4 years ago '06        #164
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,667 | Props total: 12179 12179
Ole Miss is def up to something
 4 years ago '06        #165
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,667 | Props total: 12179 12179
They saying M. Alexander from Immmoke is also likely to go to Ole Miss either them or Clemson

something is up at Ole Miss
 4 years ago '05        #166
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,674 | Props total: 3793 3793
when clemson is one of ya final schools you already know what time e is
 4 years ago '08        #167
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 166 166
Ole Miss not even discreet with it either lol. This CFB sh*t is a joke
 4 years ago '08        #168
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
when clemson is one of ya final schools you already know what time e is
Right. Mack is going to the highest bidder
 4 years ago '05        #169
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
whats this sh*t bout Coach Coley goin to Miami
 4 years ago '05        #170
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space

[video - click to view]

01-22-2013, 04:14 PM         #171
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MRS. RONDO said:
whats this sh*t bout Coach Coley goin to Miami

Our guys are on it, but as of now this is of course still just a rumor. There are definitely other names that are in the mix for the OC job at this point, but Coley's is the one with the most smoke at the moment. That being said, there's enough smoke to warrant us wondering, what if?

It's well known that Jimbo Fisher handles the play calling on the FSU sidelines, and that Coley is mainly there to handle minor things as well as offensive adjustments. If he were to join the Canes' staff, he would be the full-time offensive coordinator, and would finally have his chance to call the plays and be in charge of the offense. This alone could be a deciding factor on if the rumors become ink on paper, although the money aspect certainly looms large.

There's likely no way that Miami could match whatever FSU would pay to keep Coley, and they would back up a truck load of cash to do so. Coley is an absolute must-keep for the FSU staff right now, what with almost every other a.ssistant coach and coordinator leaving for other jobs. If FSU out-bids Miami contract wise, it could boil down to whether or not Coley wants to be the guy in charge rather than Jimbo's understudy.

Coley's friendship with newly minted a.ssociate head coach Mario Cristobal is also part of the equation, as it would give him an immediate familiarity with the upper levels of Miami's staff. Of course, the major implication for both schools if this were to come to pass, is the recruiting side of things. Coley is an absolute beast on the trails in South Florida, and if FSU were to lose him it would put a gigantic dent in their national signing day plans. Coley is connected to a good chunk of their current and prospective recruits, and his departure would throw a wrench into quite a bit. On the Miami side, it would be ridiculous how much recruiting talent would be on staff. Between Golden, Cristobal, Carroll, and the rest, Coley would just be yet another brick in the wall around South Florida.

There's still a ways to go on these rumors, and they could very easily turn out to be absolutely nothing, but it is a very interesting move to ponder.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #172
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,358 | Props total: 149 149
Them dudes on canesinsight is some lil n*ggas..
 4 years ago '08        #173
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
This is the worst thing that could possibly happen right now. Hope it isn't true
 01-23-2013, 07:23 AM         #174
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All the sudden all these recruits are looking at Ole Miss...come on now.

@manofwar9146: Jerry Jones just told Garrett he's not calling the offensive plays anymore. I wish FSU's AD would tell Jimbo the same thing.

The only reason why Coley would leave is because he knows under Jimbo he'll never be a "real" offensive coordinator.
 01-23-2013, 12:04 PM         #175
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kerr Makes The Switch

Noles247 has confirmed through multiple sources that St. Petersburg (Fla.) two-star tight end Jeremy Kerr informed the Miami coaching staff last night that he decommitted. Kerr also called the FSU coaching staff and let them know he was now committing to the Seminoles.

Kerr is a 6-foot-6, 262-pound tight end that had been committed to Miami since June.

Florida State offered Kerr in late October, he visited multiple times during the season and then officially visited FSU on January 11th.

He decided to flip his commitment on Tuesday night. Kerr had an in-home visit from Jimbo Fisher on Monday evening.

Kerr is being brought in to play tight end at FSU, but also has the size to move to offensive tackle down the road.
 4 years ago '05        #176
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
yay we get kerr lol *sarcasm is definitely on*
 01-23-2013, 12:11 PM         #177
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
St. Petersburg, Fla. three-star tight end Jeremy Kerr was committed to Miami since last summer. But after taking an official visit to Florida State a few weeks ago, Kerr started to have a change of heart. This morning, Kerr switched his commitment from the Hurricanes to FSU.

He confirmed the switch to Warchant.com via text.

Jeremy Kerr is switched his commitment from Miami to FSU.
"Yes sir I'm now committed to Florida State."

Florida State gets a versatile athlete and blocker, whether that comes at offensive tackle or his natural position at St. Petersburg high school in tight end. His head coach Joe Fabrizio feels that Kerr can play either at a high level.

"His number one thing is the intensity in having an edge, a competitiveness to him. Right now in talking with FSU it's exclusively at tight end, as a blocking tight end. But he could also grow into the tackle position as well," Fabrizio said. "As a blocker he does a great job locking onto people, moving them around and clearing a path. I think that goes back to his days as a catcher for baseball with his footwork in being agile, athletic for his size as that's when we really started seeing what a great blocker he can be."

As a receiving tight end, Fabrizio says that while the team doesn't throw the ball well, Kerr does a great job at getting separation when called upon in those situations.

"He's very fluid with his routes and very athletic as I've mentioned. He gets off the line well, sheds the blocks and has some very good hands," he said. "That also can be attributed to him playing baseball as a catcher where he has solid instincts."

As far as the decision goes to ultimately pick the Noles over the Canes, Fabrizio said it wasn't an easy decision. The upcoming sanctions for Miami were a concern, but that it was a lot of things as a whole that drove Kerr to Tallahassee to play for the Noles.

"He actually told me about the decision yesterday. I wasn't surprised because I think he was truly committed to Miami, but the impending sanctions and other things weighed on him. I know he really enjoyed his visit to Florida State when he was there the other week," Fabrizio said. "It was a comfort thing for him and he connected well with the players there. He was able to compare apples to apples with the two schools and felt more comfortable at FSU. He has built a great relationships with the new staff."

*The "U"? You mean the "Who?"
 01-23-2013, 12:13 PM         #178
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MRS. RONDO said:
yay we get kerr lol *sarcasm is definitely on*
He's no Kirkland, Thomas, or Coley, but at least we got a commitment from someone. It's not great news but at least we're finally showing some life. Maybe it's the beginning of some more commitments...I know man, I'm just trying to stay positive with year's recruiting class.
 01-23-2013, 12:20 PM         #179
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jimbo's former QB and biggest NFL bust ever, Jamarcus Russell is working out and is trying to get back in the NFL. The only problem is he's 308 pounds.
 4 years ago '05        #180
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
what I will give the guy credit for is he had the chance to go to FSU or Miami and picked FSU so he's obviously no fool
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
63 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
66 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
88 comments
1 day ago