Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
 41
The pyramids were what?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
NBA Athletes show love to Lebron
12 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside 21 Savage Goons shoots at Nipsey, e40 with Wack 100
19 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 3 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 5 years ago '05        #1741
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 528 528
 troyboi40 said:
Uhhh yeah. That's why I said what I said. Toledo could not complete wide open 6 yard hitch routes. I feel safe in saying that Morris is a better qb than that. My initial thought was that the gates would be too physical on dl for them, but Miami's OL is no pushover, and the skill position players that the gators will be facing are far better than what yall saw last week.
Smh... Morris will be going against the DBs he will face all this year in Watkins, Roberson, Purifoy and VHIII.

Then you add the fact Morrison and Purifoy were out last week.

Matt Jones back as well
 5 years ago '13        #1742
Semeautomatic 
space
avatar space
space
$7,813 | Props total: 4003 4003
Haha! Glad you believe. I think we are all believers after last night. D played solid after a few adjustments and Jaboo, enough said about that guy. The next coming of Charlie Ward (reason I became a FSU fan to begin with).

 rfessler1 said:
i believe!


booker, junior, semi, 904, fame.....


i believe!
 09-03-2013, 12:12 PM         #1743
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Smh... Morris will be going against the DBs he will face all this year in Watkins, Roberson, Purifoy and VHIII.

Then you add the fact Morrison and Purifoy were out last week.

Matt Jones back as well
Those are all good names, but the point I'm making is that yall will have problems with Miami's offense wether you see it or not. Your QB is a faster version of Tebow and frankly that's not gonna get you anywhere unless you play somebody that gives ya 5 turnover's or someone you can dominate at the line of scrimmage. Honestly I first thought about this game this past weekend and thought that you all would out muscle them, but the more I have thought about it, I saw Miami winning. JMO Guess we'll see this weekend tho
 5 years ago '06        #1744
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,827 | Props total: 195 195
Team looked good Kb1 finally stepping into the big stage....not sure how the front 7 is gonna put pressure but just imagin if tank or anyone of our dline stayed
 5 years ago '05        #1745
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '08        #1746
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,097 | Props total: 2010 2010
 kpdawg2006 said:
Team looked good Kb1 finally stepping into the big stage....not sure how the front 7 is gonna put pressure but just imagin if tank or anyone of our dline stayed
no lie!

kelvin still needs to work on ball security but he did great overall on monday.


all the receivers were pullin em down. winston was great, but the WR corp had their best game too.
 5 years ago '05        #1747
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 528 528
 troyboi40 said:
Your QB is a faster version of Tebow and frankly that's not gonna get you anywhere unless you play somebody that gives ya 5 turnover's or someone you can dominate at the line of scrimmage.
So does that mean Driskel is going to beat FSU from every year here on out like Tebow did?!!?!











Maybe a couple of Championships
 5 years ago '08        #1748
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,097 | Props total: 2010 2010
jimbo woulda made tebow cry. your just lucky fsu had so much respect for the icon bowden that they let him coach 10 years past when he needed to go.
 09-04-2013, 01:28 PM         #1749
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
So does that mean Driskel is going to beat FSU from every year here on out like Tebow did?!!?!











Maybe a couple of Championships
You wish it were that simple. It means you have a quaterback that can't throw, driskell is just a little faster.
 5 years ago '05        #1750
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 528 528
 troyboi40 said:
You wish it were that simple. It means you have a quaterback that can't throw, driskell is just a little faster.
If Driskel can't throw, what was EJ Manuel?
 09-04-2013, 02:05 PM         #1751
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
If Driskel can't throw, what was EJ Manuel?
He's the only QB that was drafted in the first round of the NFL draft. And he is week one starter for the Buffalo Bills. Yo boy Tebow couldn't even get a third string QB spot.

Wiki Quote

During his senior season, he threw for the second most yards in team history with 3,392, trailing only Chris Weinke's Heisman Trophy winning season, in which Weinke threw for 4,167 yards.[10] Manuel went 25-6 as a starter, won the first BCS bowl for Florida State since 2000, won five out of six games against instrastate rivals Miami and Florida,[11] and he also led the offense to its most prolific season in team history, cleanly surpassing the 1999 National Championship squad with 6,591 yards.[12]
 5 years ago '05        #1752
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 528 528
 troyboi40 said:
He's the only QB that was drafted in the first round of the NFL draft. And he is week one starter for the Buffalo Bills. Yo boy Tebow couldn't even get a third string QB spot.

Wiki Quote

During his senior season, he threw for the second most yards in team history with 3,392, trailing only Chris Weinke's Heisman Trophy winning season, in which Weinke threw for 4,167 yards.[10] Manuel went 25-6 as a starter, won the first BCS bowl for Florida State since 2000, won five out of six games against instrastate rivals Miami and Florida,[11] and he also led the offense to its most prolific season in team history, cleanly surpassing the 1999 National Championship squad with 6,591 yards.[12]
Wiki my question:

Can you provide me the stats of EJ Manuel the two times he played against Florida?

I'll wait...
 5 years ago '08        #1753
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,176 | Props total: 316 316
EJ never played good against Florida, but he's still better than Jeff Driskel and Tim Tebow by a million. I prefer Special Ed over Lil Jay dumbass any day of the week. At least Special Ed is a realistic fan. Jeff Driskel didn't even throw the ball over 4 yards against fu*king Toledo. Meaning the ball was not in the air for longer than 4 yards. k!ll yourself. To even compare FSU QB's to UF's is disrespectful. Jacob Coker would walk onto UF's campus and be named the starter against Miami today.
 5 years ago '05        #1754
Junior G 116 heat pts116 OP
space
avatar space
space
$54,452 | Props total: 7624 7624
LOS TOOK SNAPS AT RB TODAY
 5 years ago '08        #1755
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,097 | Props total: 2010 2010
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
EJ never played good against Florida, but he's still better than Jeff Driskel and Tim Tebow by a million. I prefer Special Ed over Lil Jay dumbass any day of the week. At least Special Ed is a realistic fan. Jeff Driskel didn't even throw the ball over 4 yards against fu*king Toledo. Meaning the ball was not in the air for longer than 4 yards. k!ll yourself. To even compare FSU QB's to UF's is disrespectful. Jacob Coker would walk onto UF's campus and be named the starter against Miami today.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooowww!!!!!


too much truth!
 09-05-2013, 07:07 AM         #1756
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
EJ never played good against Florida, but he's still better than Jeff Driskel and Tim Tebow by a million. I prefer Special Ed over Lil Jay dumbass any day of the week. At least Special Ed is a realistic fan. Jeff Driskel didn't even throw the ball over 4 yards against fu*king Toledo. Meaning the ball was not in the air for longer than 4 yards. k!ll yourself. To even compare FSU QB's to UF's is disrespectful. Jacob Coker would walk onto UF's campus and be named the starter against Miami today.
Couldn't have said that any better. "To even compare FSU QB's to UF's is disrespectful."
 5 years ago '05        #1757
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 528 528
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
EJ never played good against Florida, but he's still better than Jeff Driskel and Tim Tebow by a million. I prefer Special Ed over Lil Jay dumbass any day of the week. At least Special Ed is a realistic fan. Jeff Driskel didn't even throw the ball over 4 yards against fu*king Toledo. Meaning the ball was not in the air for longer than 4 yards. k!ll yourself. To even compare FSU QB's to UF's is disrespectful. Jacob Coker would walk onto UF's campus and be named the starter against Miami today.


I'm not even going to bother to reply to that post. Because you did not see the game. Jeff clearly through the ball more than 4 yards.

Besides, throwing the ball four yards clearly beat FSU last year



Coker?!
 5 years ago '10        #1758
kNOLES 
space
avatar space
space
$581 | Props total: 4 4
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
EJ never played good against Florida, but he's still better than Jeff Driskel and Tim Tebow by a million. I prefer Special Ed over Lil Jay dumbass any day of the week. At least Special Ed is a realistic fan. Jeff Driskel didn't even throw the ball over 4 yards against fu*king Toledo. Meaning the ball was not in the air for longer than 4 yards. k!ll yourself. To even compare FSU QB's to UF's is disrespectful. Jacob Coker would walk onto UF's campus and be named the starter against Miami today.



lil dik 05 STILL in this thread bc no one posting in the gate thread
 5 years ago '04        #1759
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,090 | Props total: 3401 3401
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Because you did not see the game. Jeff clearly through the ball more than 4 yards.
yea he threw it 7 yards instead

so far brent pease as your OC has been a BUST, just like driskel. no more tebow left, tebow right and tebow up the middle
 5 years ago '05        #1760
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 528 528
 madness said:
yea he threw it 7 yards instead

so far brent pease as your OC has been a BUST, just like driskel. no more tebow left, tebow right and tebow up the middle
How is he a bust? The offense improved greatly last season compared to what Charlie did when he was there. He will be fine. Floridas running Game greatly improved.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
281 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Article inside Reboot your router
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
57 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Drake- I’m Upset
426 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
83 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Samsung must pay Apple $539 million in iPhone patent case
13 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 2
May 26 - Can 30,000 Cameras Help Solve Chicago’s Crime Problem?
74 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 2
Video inside Angela Bassett Talks "the fever" of "Black Panther" and Ryan Murphy's 911
9 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy