Video inside The right way to heat up PIZZA!! Changed my life
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '08        #1681
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 166 166
You sound like a hoe bruh lol. But you can keep playing semantics if you'd like.
 3 years ago '05        #1682
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,616 | Props total: 243 243
 904Nole said:
You sound like a hoe bruh lol. But you can keep playing semantics if you'd like.
Naw you're just saying stupid sh*t and I'm calling you out on it. Judt that simple.
 08-19-2013, 11:18 PM         #1683
seminolefish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Jay what the fu*k is wrong with you? different coaches recruit differently... height is an obvious advantage when covering a WR, however, if you're fast as fu*k and have good coverage skills you might get a 5th star and guess what? any program would take that! UF would be slobbering over themselves if they got Greg Reid or Lamarcus... but they didn't because UF sucks a d!ck. Pruitt prefers taller corners and i cant blame him but if some freak athlete comes through that may be "smaller" then he'd take them.

it's called a preference...do you know what the means Lil Jay? did you go to UF? you know what that word means right? I went to both FSU and UF and I'll say FSU trumps the stupid Gators... of course I'll admit I'm a little biased because I grew up in Tallahassee and not the trash that Gville is. have a good night and get off of our board...
 08-19-2013, 11:20 PM         #1684
seminolefish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Albeit, I wouldn't mind if you continue to battle Dildos...that sh*t is hilarious!
 3 years ago '05        #1685
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 seminolefish said:
Lil Jay what the fu*k is wrong with you? different coaches recruit differently... height is an obvious advantage when covering a WR, however, if you're fast as fu*k and have good coverage skills you might get a 5th star and guess what? any program would take that! UF would be slobbering over themselves if they got Greg Reid or Lamarcus... but they didn't because UF sucks a d!ck. Pruitt prefers taller corners and i cant blame him but if some freak athlete comes through that may be "smaller" then he'd take them.

it's called a preference...do you know what the means Lil Jay? did you go to UF? you know what that word means right? I went to both FSU and UF and I'll say FSU trumps the stupid Gators... of course I'll admit I'm a little biased because I grew up in Tallahassee and not the trash that Gville is. have a good night and get off of our board...
Let me ether you real quick.

1. Greg Reid was committed to Florida before deciding to go to FSU. I'm pretty sure you didn't know that. I'm not going to get into all that drama that went down with his recruitment. Basically, UF got a blessing in disguise. The last thing they needed was another Janoris Jenkins, but with less talent. Greg Reid was average at best. Great return man, but coverage skills are average at best.

[video - click to view]

2. Am I aware of that coaches pefer certain players over others? To answer the question, yes. Everyone should know that. I don't understand your point of bringing that up. FSU did not offer Marcus Roberson because they said he would be a better safety. Florida offered him at CB and look how that turned out. He is pretty good corner and should he go pro he will be a pretty high round pick.

3. Back to my previous post you had FSU fans talking about how Chris Lammons is only 5'9 and that FSU does not recruit shorts DBs. I just stated they do recruit short DBs. and I listed two of them. Nobody knows what UF is going to do with Lammons. Everyone (Rivals, ESPN, 247) projecting him to play corner or UF can put him at WR or safety.

4. What does me having to go UF have to do with anything you clown? You grew up in Tallahassee as FSU fan, but went to UF?! Thats like someone growing up in Tuscaloosa as an Alabama fan, but then decided to go to school at Auburn

Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 08-20-2013 at 11:39 AM..
 08-20-2013, 11:02 AM         #1686
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
You can get the entire fu*k outta here with this bs statement

You n*ggas was suppose to steamrolling them UM squads we gonna beat the brakes off you n*ggas
You damn right we were supposed to steamroll yall weak a.ss clowns. The officials made sure that sh*t didn't get out of hand to quickly. Look 4 yaself since you can't seem to remeber.

And you actually think that game was supposed to be close?
 3 years ago '08        #1687
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:

1. Greg Reid was committed to Florida before deciding to go to FSU. I'm pretty sure you didn't know that. I'm not going to get into all that drama that went down with his recruitment. Basically, UF got a blessing in disguise. The last thing they needed was another Janoris Jenkins, but with less talent. Greg Reid was average at best. Great return man, but coverage skills are average at best.

2. Am I aware of that coaches pefer certain players over others? To answer the question, yes. Everyone should know that. I don't understand your point of bringing that up. FSU did not offer Marcus Roberson because they said he would be a better safety. Florida offered him at CB and look how that turned out. He is pretty good corner and should he go pro he will be a pretty high round pick.

3. Back to my previous post you had FSU fans talking about how Chris Lammons is only 5'9 and that FSU does not recruit shorts DBs. I just stated they do recruit short DBs. and I listed two of them. Nobody knows what UF is going to do with Lammons. Everyone (Rivals, ESPN, 247) projecting him to play corner or UF can put him at WR or safety.

4. What does me having to go UF have to do with anything you clown? You grew up in Tallahassee as FSU fan, but went to UF?! Thats like someone growing up in Tuscaloosa as an Alabama fan, but then decided to go to school at Auburn
Bruh just quit it already. Lammons is bum. Short corner's know they most likely won't get a commit-able offer from FSU unless they're exceptional. And yall are most likely gonna loss 5 games this season.
 3 years ago '05        #1688
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 904Nole said:
Bruh just quit it already. Lammons is bum. Short corner's know they most likely won't get a commit-able offer from FSU unless they're exceptional. And yall are most likely gonna loss 5 games this season.
Lammons is a bum and never played a down of college football

Jalen Ramsey must be the next coming of Deion I a.ssume
 3 years ago '08        #1689
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
i a.ssume your in the wrong thread again jay. the gates thread is over there. its just a blank page since nobody really cares bout you fruit baskets but have fun talkin to yourself!
 3 years ago '08        #1690
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
season must be about to start cause all these trolls are hittin our thread hard again. just not as hard as jernigan is bodyslammin canes
 3 years ago '08        #1691
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Lammons is a bum and never played a down of college football

Jalen Ramsey must be the next coming of Deion I a.ssume
Honestly I don't know too much about Lammons other than the fact that he's small and slow and sorry.

And yeah, Ramsey will probably be a 1st rounder
 3 years ago '07        #1692
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
 troyboi40 said:
You damn right we were supposed to steamroll yall weak a.ss clowns. The officials made sure that sh*t didn't get out of hand to quickly. Look 4 yaself since you can't seem to remeber.

And you actually think that game was supposed to be close?
I laughed when that flag was thrown on bradham during the game but they was stressing player safety heavy at that time

Only bad call on there is that hurns fumble

Try again
 08-20-2013, 05:24 PM         #1693
seminolefish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I went to FSU for undergrad and then UF mainly because FSU didn't offer the doctorate program I went into...physical therapy.

Sorry to say, but football is not real life. So I don't go by the dogma that I can't go to UF if I'm a fan of the rival football team. That's just silly.

Last edited by seminolefish; 08-20-2013 at 05:30 PM..
 3 years ago '05        #1694
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,674 | Props total: 3793 3793
 08-20-2013, 09:43 PM         #1695
seminolefish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm a diehard Seminole though through and through... no need to worry guys.
Trey Marshall and Erble (sp?) got their 4th stars today and are rivals 250 members!
Congrats!

We need some recruiting updates while we wait til Labor Day!

MRS. RONDO said:
 08-20-2013, 09:48 PM         #1696
seminolefish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Of course I knew about UF and Greg Reid you dont think I follow recruiting? Don't make me laugh...
 Lil Jay 05 said:

3 years ago '10        #1697
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
Lil Dik 05 up in this thread like a lil bi*tch because there is no one to talk to in that trash uf thread!

3 years ago '10        #1698
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
 madness said:
Madness you must be mistaken...he didn't say UM would win over 6 games.
 08-21-2013, 04:07 PM         #1699
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
I laughed when that flag was thrown on bradham during the game but they was stressing player safety heavy at that time

Only bad call on there is that hurns fumble

Try again
That fumble and bradham play were a 14 point swing alone.
 3 years ago '07        #1700
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
14 pt swing???

n*gga how especially being they were so far apart

Hindsight is 20/20 bruh
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
63 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
66 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
88 comments
1 day ago