Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA NBA.COM fu-ked up.
169 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pete Rock Goes in on Young Thug for Hassling Airport Workers
107 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside He's back!! Kangaroo got time now
75 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '05        #1661
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,616 | Props total: 243 243
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
UF took 2 bums to get Lane

Quincy especially that scrub a.ss n*gga latched on to lane so quick

Lammons n*gga is a DB that runs a 5 flat

UF lost
Too bad Florida does not have to compete with the likes of South Alabama and Florida International for recruits. Enjoy them two stars.

[video - click to view]

Enjoy

Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 08-18-2013 at 11:49 AM..
 3 years ago '11        #1662
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,362 | Props total: 154 154
I'm with junioron the Haggins suck thing. He just a body the n*ggardly been here for 3 years and only play. I remember him making was a that catch vs Oklahoma. We just getting low on schollie Wr's that's not freshmen ... I read somewhere we gave Ace Sanders ship to him WTF

Quincy Wilson is a good player. He just want to play corner and people don't think he can do it..Lammons? I never watched his film because. I just don't fu*k with small corners unless u Tony Carter. That's my muhfu*king dawg. Miami. Need to get as much talent on that D as possible. Them n*ggas not in a position to be pickier.. That why the gonna stay a 7 win ball club.... fu*k the Gators tho
 3 years ago '07        #1663
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
7 wins

n*gga our recruiting problems been over better peep this class

Peep this season to
 3 years ago '05        #1664
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,691 | Props total: 3804 3804
you know yall still cant beat us
 3 years ago '07        #1665
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
See ya at DOAK
 3 years ago '11        #1666
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
I give y'all 8 wins this year... no trolling
 3 years ago '05        #1667
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
7 wins

n*gga our recruiting problems been over better peep this class

Peep this season to
Those 2/3 stars still have not touched field yet. I ain't no telling what they may do.
 3 years ago '11        #1668
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
Long ways to February . Them are COMMITS... Not signed prospects.. Plus y'all taking alot of players with grade risks. Y'all class straight right now tho I'm not gonna hate

Last edited by mester; 08-18-2013 at 06:08 PM..
 3 years ago '05        #1669
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Those 2/3 stars still have not touched field yet. I ain't no telling what they may do.
damn
 3 years ago '05        #1670
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Last October, Manatee (Bradenton, Fla.) defensive tackle Demarcus Christmas committed to Florida State. He was the seventh commitment for the 2014 class. Since that time, while the 'Noles have had decommitments or guys who are looking around at other teams. Christmas has never wavered from his pledge to FSU.

FSU commitment Demarcus Christmas only takes calls from Seminole coaches.
How dedicated is Christmas to his commitment? He was asked to participate in the Rivals Five-Star Challenge this past summer, a big honor for any top prospect. But the Rivals250 prospect politely declined the invitation.

"I actually talked to Manatee a.ssistant coach Chris Convoy before this season about getting Demarcus over for the Rivals Five-Star Challenge and he said that Christmas said thanks, but no thanks," explained Rivals Southeast Analyst Kynon Codrington. "He (Christmas) wanted to have all his attention on FSU and his team at Manatee."

Christmas' response took Codrington off guard. In all his years organizing camps for Nike and Rivals, he never had a response quite like the one he heard from the four-star prospect.

"I think that's very rare when you hear that. I've never see it happen before, so it says a lot about him as a person in that he's a man of his word and it shows Demarcus's character," Codrington explained. "I know St. Thomas Aquinas' (former head coach) George Smith didn't want his guys flip flopping on their decisions, but that didn't mean schools weren't coming by. This is very unique with Christmas. It's rare."

Prior to his commitment, Christmas was courted by teams like Mississippi State, Auburn, Florida and South Florida. But the No. 7 ranked defensive tackle always knew where he wanted to be. The offer from FSU was his dream offer.

"Demarcus was never a kid that wanted or needed that spotlight or someone to tell him how good he was. That just wasn't him," said Conroy. "His dream offer was FSU, so once he got that he committed, he didn't think about any other school. He knew where he wanted to be. I think that just fits his character - how he shut things down and told our coaching staff to remove his info for college coaches to see because there was no need for it."

Even as a freshman, Demarcus Christmas didn't bring a lot of flash to his game. He was a quiet kid, but certainly did not lack dedication.

"Demarcus is not a rah rah type of guy but just a solid leader by action. He will really open up when he knows you and is just a special guy to be around because of his actions and not always what he has to say," said Conroy. "The decision to shed some weight was something he decided to do. He now runs a 4.8 forty and Demarcus is determined to get it down to 4.7. Currently he's at 282 pounds, but most of the off-season he got as low as 268 pounds."

Christmas displayed that transformation at the Jimbo Fisher Camp in July. He was one of the top prospects at the camp, showing off his quickness, burst and speed that FSU was looking for on its defensive line.

Much like his workhorse dedication on the field, he is dedicated to his commitment he made to FSU. He explained the rationale behind his decision to shut everything down.

"I'm thinking it's too much, they call you out of class and I don't have time for that. I have to get my grades so I can get to bigger places. I'm stuck in here (FSU). This is going to be my next home," said Christmas during the Fisher Camp.

Could this be a new recruiting trend he starts at Manatee?

"Actually Brion Carnes (2010 quarterback) did the same thing on his original commitment to South Florida before the coaching staff changes opened things back up. So you could say Demarcus is the first and it looks like we have had other players follow that lead," Conroy said. "Our offensive lineman Jake Stickler, who committed to Georgia Tech did the same thing in shutting down his recruitment."
 3 years ago '07        #1671
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Too bad Florida does not have to compete with the likes of South Alabama and Florida International for recruits. Enjoy them two stars.

Enjoy
so im supposed to be excited off a db with a highlight tape full of him playing qb
 3 years ago '08        #1672
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 167 167
F*ck out our thread Lil Gay postin that lil a.ss n*gga's highlight tape.

We don't even send pamphlets to corner's shorter than 5'10

08-19-2013, 12:09 AM         #1673
seminolefish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well at least we have the one UM fan and one UF fan on our board f!ghting neck and neck with each other...LOL

And EJ Manuel 1st rounder...Driskell= scrub I scrap off the sidewalk you nub
 08-19-2013, 08:33 AM         #1674
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
See ya at DOAK
You better hope the officials keep you in it, like they have done the past two seasons
 3 years ago '05        #1675
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 904Nole said:
F*ck out our thread Lil Gay postin that lil a.ss n*gga's highlight tape.

We don't even send pamphlets to corner's shorter than 5'10

Greg Reid.... LaMarcus Joyner.... Do those names sound familiar?

Neither one was over 5'9

Another dumb FSU fan.
 3 years ago '05        #1676
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
so im supposed to be excited off a db with a highlight tape full of him playing qb

[video - click to view]

Just a little something for you to look at.

First you call him a bum and then you say he runs 5.0 now that you see that he is not a bum and clearly runs faster than 5.0 you want to see DB highlights.
 08-19-2013, 10:58 AM         #1677
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:

Neither one was over 5'9

Another dumb FSU fan.
Yeah we have had both of them, and Joyner is still on the team. Since Pruitt has gotten here we don't really target those type of guys. We go for the Jalen Ramsey's of the world. I think in today's game a smaller DB can be effective in the nickel corner role if he has certain traits. That being said Greg And Lamarcus were 5 star players coming out of high school and any team in the country would've taken them.
 3 years ago '08        #1678
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 167 167
 Lil Jay 05 said:

Neither one was over 5'9

Another dumb FSU fan.
And you know what those guys have in common? They were 5 star prospects with exceptional talent. The lil n*gga you posted possesses neither of those attributes buddy.

FSU doesnt really recruit short corners dumb dumb, ask Nigel Patten, Will Likely, Sojourn Shelton, ect.
 3 years ago '07        #1679
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 troyboi40 said:
You better hope the officials keep you in it, like they have done the past two seasons
You can get the entire fu*k outta here with this bs statement

You n*ggas was suppose to steamrolling them UM squads we gonna beat the brakes off you n*ggas
 3 years ago '05        #1680
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 904Nole said:
And you know what those guys have in common? They were 5 star prospects with exceptional talent. The lil n*gga you posted possesses neither of those attributes buddy.

FSU doesnt really recruit short corners dumb dumb, ask Nigel Patten, Will Likely, Sojourn Shelton, ect.
You just told me FSU does not recruit short DBs and I bring up two DBs that are shorter than 5'9, but you making excuses as into why they FSU offered them a scholarship.

The funny part is you're clowning Florida for taking a short DB, but FSU has had a few in the past, but FSU does not give out pamphlets to corner's shorter than 5'10

Shut up fool...

Junior get your boys.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
175 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
80 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
144 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
188 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
167 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy