Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
 160
Video inside Rakim dresses outdated and speaks on 444
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside Mystery creature spotted in Scottish countryside
22 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 85
NFL Keap. I think it's time to start suing some people. Time to drop dat gavel..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 71
NBA Ray Allen responds back to Celtic fans
62 comments
@sports

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

 4 years ago '08        #1641
rfessler1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 1221 1221
lol come on....nobody on the team now is as bad as mangum.


im more pissed about us takin that no star dlinemen just cause his fam is noles. make that ho wait till signing day...not like anyone else wants him...same with jaquez patricks brother
 08-15-2013, 09:06 AM         #1642
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rfessler1 said:
lol come on....nobody on the team now is as bad as mangum.


im more pissed about us takin that no star dlinemen just cause his fam is noles. make that ho wait till signing day...not like anyone else wants him...same with jaquez patricks brother
I hear what you saying on Jones, but Patrick's brother is fast as fuk. I think the thing probably holding him back from big offers was his grades. There is no doubt in my mind that he would be a nice piece to add in for us at slot.
 4 years ago '04        #1643
FLORIDA_BOY407 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 493 493

[video - click to view]




[video - click to view]



Last edited by FLORIDA_BOY407; 08-15-2013 at 03:14 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #1644
FLORIDA_BOY407 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 493 493
where is manofwar with the updates?
 4 years ago '13        #1645
Semeautomatic 
space
avatar space
space
$5,240 | Props total: 1416 1416
 FLORIDA_BOY407 said:
where is manofwar with the updates?
I've been wondering the same thing. It's like dude fell off the face of the Earth. He always comes thru with great info when he had it though.
 4 years ago '05        #1646
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
space
$53,057 | Props total: 5926 5926
what a beautiful picture....noles from bills n vikings together again


[pic - click to view]







  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 296 (+72) 
  Career: | Aug 11: 125-83, Rank #71 | Aug 10: 26-13, Rank #150 | Aug 09: 5-2, Rank #184 | Aug 08: 582-378, Rank #21 *


Last edited by Junior G; 08-16-2013 at 08:31 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #1647
itstheshoes 
space
avatar space
space
$883 | Props total: 1 1
 MRS. RONDO said:
what a beautiful picture....noles from bills n vikings together again


[pic - click to view]



 4 years ago '05        #1648
Chuck_Remixed 188 heat pts188
space
avatar space
space
$16,449 | Props total: 1861 1861
EJ looked good again;). Pretty much won the starting job in my eyes. He's clearly an upgrade over Kolb right now who's confidence looks shot to hell tho he did come on a little strong late. Its funny tho, the pick Kolb threw was because of Xavier Rhodes.xd. Team looks like they have more of a hop in their step when EJ's on the field. It is preseason but hey, this looks like what will win him the job. Ponder didn't look good at all but his offensive line didn't do him any favors either.


Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 08-17-2013 at 04:01 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #1649
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
space
$53,057 | Props total: 5926 5926
a pic that includes Zay n Bradham....2 teams 12 noles


[pic - click to view]





  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 296 (+72) 
  Career: | Aug 11: 125-83, Rank #71 | Aug 10: 26-13, Rank #150 | Aug 09: 5-2, Rank #184 | Aug 08: 582-378, Rank #21 *
 08-17-2013, 07:51 AM         #1650
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ermon Lane committed to the Gaytors...dang
 4 years ago '05        #1651
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
space
$53,057 | Props total: 5926 5926
another stupid a.ss wr goin to florida who passed for 150 yards a game last season.......n he was never comin here so whatever.....lets get travis rudolph who is much better and call it a day....along with Malone or Dupre




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 296 (+72) 
  Career: | Aug 11: 125-83, Rank #71 | Aug 10: 26-13, Rank #150 | Aug 09: 5-2, Rank #184 | Aug 08: 582-378, Rank #21 *
 4 years ago '04        #1652
GetOnMahLevel 
space
avatar space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 101 101
#11 in the preseason ap poll.. What you guys think? Fair ranking or should we be higher?

I'm cool with it as long as Clemson wins up until they play us.. Since they're at #8..
 4 years ago '08        #1653
rfessler1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 1221 1221
 MRS. RONDO said:
a pic that includes Zay n Bradham....2 teams 12 noles


[pic - click to view]



who are the guys down low with dawkins though?


and who is next to zebrie?
 4 years ago '05        #1654
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 275 275
 MRS. RONDO said:
another stupid a.ss wr goin to florida who passed for 150 yards a game last season.......n he was never comin here so whatever.....lets get travis rudolph who is much better and call it a day....along with Malone or Dupre
Yeah as if FSU passing game is much better, which it should be because they against terrible teams in the ACC.... until they play Florida

Driskel should improve this season and with Will Grier coming in UF is laying the foundation down.
 4 years ago '08        #1655
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,069 | Props total: 130 130
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Yeah as if FSU passing game is much better, which it should be because they against terrible teams in the ACC.... until they play Florida

Driskel should improve this season and with Will Grier coming in UF is laying the foundation down.
Driskel is an a.ss of a QB. He can't throw for sh*t. Our backup QB, Jacob Coker, would be starting in Florida EASY right now. UF wishes they had Famous Jameis on their squad. And I'm sure Louisville defense is something to fear.

Lane is more than likely going to flip to Alabama anyway.
 4 years ago '05        #1656
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 275 275
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Driskel is an a.ss of a QB. He can't throw for sh*t. Our backup QB, Jacob Coker, would be starting in Florida EASY right now. UF wishes they had Famous Jameis on their squad. And I'm sure Louisville defense is something to fear.

Lane is more than likely going to flip to Alabama anyway.
If Driskel is a.ss wtf was Manuel at FSU?

Last year was Driskel first year playing and he had his good and bad moments. Strong arm, but his accuracy has not been the best and that should improve.

Lane is not going anywhere.


Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 08-17-2013 at 04:41 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #1657
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,387 | Props total: 763 763
UF took 2 bums to get Lane

Quincy especially that scrub a.ss n*gga latched on to lane so quick

Lammons n*gga is a DB that runs a 5 flat

UF lost
 4 years ago '05        #1658
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
space
$53,057 | Props total: 5926 5926
 rfessler1 said:


who are the guys down low with dawkins though?


and who is next to zebrie?
amp mccloud, garrison sanborn (long snapper) yeah i didnt know him either.


and next to zebrie is letroy guion




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 296 (+72) 
  Career: | Aug 11: 125-83, Rank #71 | Aug 10: 26-13, Rank #150 | Aug 09: 5-2, Rank #184 | Aug 08: 582-378, Rank #21 *
 4 years ago '05        #1659
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
space
$53,057 | Props total: 5926 5926
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
UF took 2 bums to get Lane

Quincy especially that scrub a.ss n*gga latched on to lane so quick

Lammons n*gga is a DB that runs a 5 flat

UF lost
lammons is 5'8 too




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 296 (+72) 
  Career: | Aug 11: 125-83, Rank #71 | Aug 10: 26-13, Rank #150 | Aug 09: 5-2, Rank #184 | Aug 08: 582-378, Rank #21 *
 4 years ago '08        #1660
rfessler1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 1221 1221
 MRS. RONDO said:
lammons is 5'8 too
scholarship waterboy
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 66
Article inside Authorities Shut Down Two Major Dark Web Markets
66 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside You prolly gotta make 6 figures to cuff her
29 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Thick Puerto Rican GILF still reppin Ruff Ryders, BX taking her for a r..
53 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Man Divorces Wife On Their HONEYMOON After Seeing her w/ NO MAKEUP
111 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Jul 19 - Why Americans are having less sex
93 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside NICKI MINAJ wants you to know she sucks all her nikkas off
83 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Nice Save!
109 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Lead singer from Linkin Park commits suicide
663 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy