Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
 117
Video inside Dudes run up on Lil Bow Wow's house
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 103
NBA BBB Lavar Ball With Another Genius Move
136 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 78
Article inside 50 Straight Guys Confess The ‘Gayest’ Thing They’ve Ever Done
101 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 62
Video inside Drake sweating bullets like a virgin for Vanessa hudgens
111 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 4 years ago '05        #1541
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1 1
 MRS. RONDO said:
Co Butta you Bushido? lol
\

Im old bro.. what the fu*k does that mean?
 4 years ago '10        #1542
kNOLES 
space
avatar space
space
$579 | Props total: 2 2
 Lil Jay 05 said:
You didn't want Roberson, but he shut down FSU WRs last year Purifoy is being projected at Top 15 pick this year.
EJ shi*ty performance shut down our own WRs. A fukin tree could have done the same thing that Roberson did.
 4 years ago '05        #1543
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,627 | Props total: 259 259
 kNOLES said:
EJ shi*ty performance shut down our own WRs. A fukin tree could have done the same thing that Roberson did.
But EJ was going to shred UFs defense apart... But EJ was going to win the Heisman.
 4 years ago '10        #1544
kNOLES 
space
avatar space
space
$579 | Props total: 2 2
 Lil Jay 05 said:
But EJ was going to shred UFs defense apart... But EJ was going to win the Heisman.
He had 2 bad games the whole year-NC State and UF. His a.ss was always inconsistent...which he showed throughout his 4 year career. Show me where I said he "would win the Heisman" or "Shred ufs defense apart." Poor attempt to troll.

You're just pissed he was the #1 QB taken in the draft and he's making that $$$. hahaha you be jealous lil dik 05!!!!
 4 years ago '05        #1545
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,627 | Props total: 259 259
 kNOLES said:
He had 2 bad games the whole year-NC State and UF. His a.ss was always inconsistent...which he showed throughout his 4 year career. Show me where I said he "would win the Heisman" or "Shred ufs defense apart." Poor attempt to troll.

You're just pissed he was the #1 QB taken in the draft and he's making that $$$. hahaha you be jealous lil dik 05!!!!
Why would I care about his money? I'm not getting any of it.

I never said you said it. I was referring to the other people in this thread saying it (i.e. Junior G).

Now fall back.
 4 years ago '08        #1546
rfessler1 
space
avatar space
space
$2,798 | Props total: 957 957
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Why would I care about his money? I'm not getting any of it.

I never said you said it. I was referring to the other people in this thread saying it (i.e. Junior G).

Now fall back.
i notice your not hypin driskel cause of that game. you know it as well as everyone else on this planet that we had that game won. only reason you got the W was thanks to EJ. Never seen a worse performance in my life.


werner was flat out takin the ball from your boy! lol our D was so nasty they almost won it themselves
 4 years ago '05        #1547
Junior G 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$52,942 | Props total: 5680 5680
 CO Butta said:
\

Im old bro.. what the fu*k does that mean?
lol nah you look like another fsu poster name bushido haha




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 71 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 11: 125-83, Rank #71 | Aug 10: 26-13, Rank #150 | Aug 09: 5-2, Rank #184 | Aug 08: 582-378, Rank #21 *
 4 years ago '05        #1548
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,627 | Props total: 259 259
 rfessler1 said:
i notice your not hypin driskel cause of that game. you know it as well as everyone else on this planet that we had that game won. only reason you got the W was thanks to EJ. Never seen a worse performance in my life.


werner was flat out takin the ball from your boy! lol our D was so nasty they almost won it themselves
FSU had what game won? After being down 13-0? That defense was trash. 264 rushing yards given up
 4 years ago '05        #1549
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1 1
 MRS. RONDO said:
lol nah you look like another fsu poster name bushido haha
nah.. I been around this bi*ch forever.. just dont post much anymore lol
 4 years ago '05        #1550
Junior G 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$52,942 | Props total: 5680 5680
man i know that lol....this on another fsu board




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 71 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 11: 125-83, Rank #71 | Aug 10: 26-13, Rank #150 | Aug 09: 5-2, Rank #184 | Aug 08: 582-378, Rank #21 *
 4 years ago '10        #1551
kNOLES 
space
avatar space
space
$579 | Props total: 2 2
 Lil Jay 05 said:
But EJ was going to shred UFs defense apart... But EJ was going to win the Heisman.
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Why would I care about his money? I'm not getting any of it.

I never said you said it. I was referring to the other people in this thread saying it (i.e. Junior G).

Now fall back.
So you quoted a post of mine to reply with that garbage troll remark and NOW you tell me it wasn't geared to me but someone else??? Reply to Junior and not me then you idiot.



 4 years ago '06        #1552
DEDOS 136 heat pts136
space
avatar space
space
$60,758 | Props total: 18475 18475
 CO Butta said:
nah.. I been around this bi*ch forever.. just dont post much anymore lol
ill slap the life out of you boy. sh*t aint change. u still married to that fat wife of yours
 4 years ago '11        #1553
mester 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,441 | Props total: 260 260
New season about to begin and lil j still on last year .. Purifoy trash too he only got measurables. He don't go nooo ball skills, can't tackle etc.
 4 years ago '08        #1554
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,064 | Props total: 124 124
 MRS. RONDO said:
lol nah you look like another fsu poster name bushido haha
I thought that's who it was when I first saw his picture too lol
 4 years ago '08        #1555
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,064 | Props total: 124 124
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Roberson, Watkins and Purifoy.

Enough said.
Did you really name 3 bums and try and compare them to our secondary.

Lamarcus Joyner is better than Purifoy
Ronald Darby is better than Roberson
Terrence Brooks is better than Watkins.

That's not including Karlos Williams, Tyler Hunter, Nick Waisome, PJ Williams, Keelin Smith or Jalen Ramsey who is better than Vernon Hargreaves.

We got a guaranteed 9 players in the secondary alone who is going to the league. That's not including the potential n*ggas we got that could up in the 4th round or some sh*t. fu*k outta here our secondary sh*ts on yalls. I wouldn't be surprised if Stephen Morris bum a.ss torch yall this year
 4 years ago '04        #1556
FLORIDA_BOY407 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,759 | Props total: 440 440
when do camp start ?
 4 years ago '08        #1557
rfessler1 
space
avatar space
space
$2,798 | Props total: 957 957
 FLORIDA_BOY407 said:
when do camp start ?
exactly what im thinkin...my body is ready!
 4 years ago '10        #1558
kNOLES 
space
avatar space
space
$579 | Props total: 2 2
USA Today poll came out today... I cant find Da U???











 4 years ago '05        #1559
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,627 | Props total: 259 259
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Did you really name 3 bums and try and compare them to our secondary.

Lamarcus Joyner is better than Purifoy
Ronald Darby is better than Roberson
Terrence Brooks is better than Watkins.

That's not including Karlos Williams, Tyler Hunter, Nick Waisome, PJ Williams, Keelin Smith or Jalen Ramsey who is better than Vernon Hargreaves.

We got a guaranteed 9 players in the secondary alone who is going to the league. That's not including the potential n*ggas we got that could up in the 4th round or some sh*t. fu*k outta here our secondary sh*ts on yalls. I wouldn't be surprised if Stephen Morris bum a.ss torch yall this year


Just like FSU defense was suppose to be great last year right with all talent. Yall defense was wack and Florida exposed it.


Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 08-02-2013 at 07:18 AM..
 4 years ago '08        #1560
rfessler1 
space
avatar space
space
$2,798 | Props total: 957 957
 Lil Jay 05 said:


Just like FSU defense was suppose to be great last year right with all talent. Yall defense was wack and Florida exposed it.



i know your a gator but you cant really be that stupid right????



how many times we gotta tell you? only reason uf won that game was EJ gift wrapping it for you. our d had you shut down.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 129
Image(s) inside Groom cancels wedding after video of Bride going Wild in Bachelorette ..
214 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Fee
34 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside Untold Truth About Withholding Payroll Tax And Paying Your Taxes In Ame..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Jim Carrey on His Famous Beard & Leaving the Spotlight
68 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside XXX half blonde half black hair kid throwing shots at Offset
59 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside New ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Poster Trashed By Fans: ‘Did Someone Win ..
26 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Chick from the playboi carti song cover...19 years old
60 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dad gives son’s handmade cardboard Nintendo Switch a massive, heartwar..
86 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy