Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
 239
Image(s) inside Justice! Cash Me Outside (Waste Of Oxygen) Bish Pleads GUILTY, Gets Se..
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 125
NBA Ntilikina Injured
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 107
 NBA Chris Paul traded to the Rockets
421 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside "KILL JAY-Z" New 4:44 Video (Teaser) From Basquiat Hov
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 4 years ago '05        #1521
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
space
$53,007 | Props total: 5784 5784
"Greene has an exceptional touchdown-to-touches ratio. So exceptional, in
fact, that he could be called the most productive receiver in the
nation.



Greene has 16 touchdowns on 128 career touches, translating to a 1:8
ratio. Greene essentially scores every eighth time he touches the ball.
That ranks tops among the best ACC all-purpose receivers. It also ranks
as the best ratio among the top returning all-purpose receivers in the
nation.

You cannot ignore what Greene does when he actually does touch the
football. As a comparison, the top all-purpose receiver in the nation
last year, Tavon Austin, had a 1:13 touchdown-to-touches ratio. Austin
finished his career with 528 touches and 40 touchdowns, numbers Greene
will never hit.



To compile these charts, I looked at receivers similar to Greene,
tasked with more than just catching the football. Of those 128 touches
Greene has had, 95 have been receptions, seven rushes and 26 on returns.




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 368 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 11: 125-83, Rank #71 | Aug 10: 26-13, Rank #150 | Aug 09: 5-2, Rank #184 | Aug 08: 582-378, Rank #21 *
 4 years ago '08        #1522
rfessler1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,845 | Props total: 1094 1094
 MRS. RONDO said:
"Greene has an exceptional touchdown-to-touches ratio. So exceptional, in
fact, that he could be called the most productive receiver in the
nation.



Greene has 16 touchdowns on 128 career touches, translating to a 1:8
ratio. Greene essentially scores every eighth time he touches the ball.
That ranks tops among the best ACC all-purpose receivers. It also ranks
as the best ratio among the top returning all-purpose receivers in the
nation.

You cannot ignore what Greene does when he actually does touch the
football. As a comparison, the top all-purpose receiver in the nation
last year, Tavon Austin, had a 1:13 touchdown-to-touches ratio. Austin
finished his career with 528 touches and 40 touchdowns, numbers Greene
will never hit.



To compile these charts, I looked at receivers similar to Greene,
tasked with more than just catching the football. Of those 128 touches
Greene has had, 95 have been receptions, seven rushes and 26 on returns.
blietnikoff. finally. i believe
 4 years ago '05        #1523
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
space
$53,007 | Props total: 5784 5784
SOME FRESHMAN PICS

WILSON BELL

[pic - click to view]



KEITH BRYANT AKA IF ANYBODY IN THIS CLASS IS 100% CANE ITS ME

[pic - click to view]



RYAN GREEN

[pic - click to view]



RAMSEY

[pic - click to view]



THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS 6

[pic - click to view]



KERMIT FASTEST n*gga IN DA COUNTRY WHITFIELD

[pic - click to view]





  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 368 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 11: 125-83, Rank #71 | Aug 10: 26-13, Rank #150 | Aug 09: 5-2, Rank #184 | Aug 08: 582-378, Rank #21 *
 4 years ago '05        #1524
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
space
$53,007 | Props total: 5784 5784
JESUS

[pic - click to view]



SHANKS

[pic - click to view]



WAISOME

[pic - click to view]





  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 368 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 11: 125-83, Rank #71 | Aug 10: 26-13, Rank #150 | Aug 09: 5-2, Rank #184 | Aug 08: 582-378, Rank #21 *
 07-28-2013, 11:58 AM         #1525
seminolefish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can anyone provide the Recruiting Mill? Definitely interested in that...
 4 years ago '08        #1526
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,205 | Props total: 720 720
They're here
 4 years ago '05        #1527
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
space
$53,007 | Props total: 5784 5784
link to recruiting mill? dont see it




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 368 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 11: 125-83, Rank #71 | Aug 10: 26-13, Rank #150 | Aug 09: 5-2, Rank #184 | Aug 08: 582-378, Rank #21 *
 4 years ago '08        #1528
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,069 | Props total: 130 130
Yo Nick Waisome got big as fu*k over the summer. We have the best Secondary in the nation this year, bar none. I can't wait for Pruitt to get to work


[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '08        #1529
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,205 | Props total: 720 720
Damn that n*gga did get big. We gotta so many DB's its crazy..
 07-29-2013, 03:48 PM         #1530
seminolefish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MRS. RONDO said:
link to recruiting mill? dont see it
Yes it did disappear...what about the story on the #1 center who de-committed from Auburn but still has strong consideration for FSU?
 4 years ago '05        #1531
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
space
$53,007 | Props total: 5784 5784
Adam Torres committed...i like him as more of a DE than DT....




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 368 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 11: 125-83, Rank #71 | Aug 10: 26-13, Rank #150 | Aug 09: 5-2, Rank #184 | Aug 08: 582-378, Rank #21 *
 4 years ago '05        #1532
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
space
$53,007 | Props total: 5784 5784
CB Kendarius Webster might commit soon...he is 6'1, 180 n runs a 4.41




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 368 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 11: 125-83, Rank #71 | Aug 10: 26-13, Rank #150 | Aug 09: 5-2, Rank #184 | Aug 08: 582-378, Rank #21 *
 4 years ago '05        #1533
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
space
$53,007 | Props total: 5784 5784
 seminolefish said:
Yes it did disappear...what about the story on the #1 center who de-committed from Auburn but still has strong consideration for FSU?
what was his name? i forget lol but yea he did have us 2nd before committing to Auburn and still is very interested in FSU




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 368 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 11: 125-83, Rank #71 | Aug 10: 26-13, Rank #150 | Aug 09: 5-2, Rank #184 | Aug 08: 582-378, Rank #21 *
 4 years ago '05        #1534
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1 1
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Yo Nick Waisome got big as fu*k over the summer. We have the best Secondary in the nation this year, bar none. I can't wait for Pruitt to get to work


[pic - click to view]

he also got a tan..
 4 years ago '05        #1535
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
space
$53,007 | Props total: 5784 5784
Co Butta you Bushido? lol




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 368 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 11: 125-83, Rank #71 | Aug 10: 26-13, Rank #150 | Aug 09: 5-2, Rank #184 | Aug 08: 582-378, Rank #21 *
 4 years ago '05        #1536
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,631 | Props total: 273 273
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Yo Nick Waisome got big as fu*k over the summer. We have the best Secondary in the nation this year, bar none. I can't wait for Pruitt to get to work
Roberson, Watkins and Purifoy.

Enough said.
 07-29-2013, 07:25 PM         #1537
seminolefish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who?!?
 4 years ago '08        #1538
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,205 | Props total: 720 720
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Roberson, Watkins and Purifoy.

Enough said.
Who lol? Isnt Roberson the dude from St. Thomas who we DIDN'T want? Never heard of Watkins and Purifoy sucks.
 4 years ago '05        #1539
Chuck_Remixed 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$16,364 | Props total: 1525 1525
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Roberson, Watkins and Purifoy.

Enough said.
 4 years ago '05        #1540
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,631 | Props total: 273 273
 904Nole said:
Who lol? Isnt Roberson the dude from St. Thomas who we DIDN'T want? Never heard of Watkins and Purifoy sucks.
You didn't want Roberson, but he shut down FSU WRs last year Purifoy is being projected at Top 15 pick this year.


Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 07-30-2013 at 10:33 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside The Life of a 10/10 Male (Tinder Case Study)(Pics)
274 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 50
Tell Maliah I'm on fyha she should work tonight
29 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Did Gucci Mane send his goons to shoot his ex best friend Mojo?
82 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
NFL David Ortiz Roast canceled because of Gronk's racist & anti semitic comments
173 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
#LPN: Pumma Santiago
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Drake Nas and Nicki
60 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Everyday Struggle | Addressing the Migos Situation, Big Sean Taking Shots, Saf..
195 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
i dont know or even care who she is
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy