Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Transformers: The Last Knight(official trailer)
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA My Friend Just Met Klay Thompson
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Reason why jeremih got kicked out of the tour and possible going to get..
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '04        #1501
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Wideman ain't fu*king top 10 DT

n*gga committed and everyone was like who
 3 years ago '08        #1502
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:

n*gga is a top 10 DT the reason why nobody knew who he was is because there wasn't alot of news or updates surrounding him and FSU. All he talked about was UGA and South Carolina.

These Miami n*ggas mad because our DT position is deep as fu*k and we still pulling in the best at that position, while yall n*ggas promising early PT and still can't pull in top n*ggas
 07-24-2013, 01:53 PM         #1503
Flo State 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody have any updates on how Pender is doing? Haven't heard his name mentioned (which is a good thing I'd think) so I'm curious as to his role in 2013? 3rd down back? I'd like to see him step up and fill the role as the home run hitter. I know Ryan Green can fill that role as well.
 3 years ago '08        #1504
space
space
Pender's good from what I've seen. Freeman and JWJ are gonna do the bulk of the work in the backfield but Pender and Ryan Green will get touches. Both have the pull away speed that Freeman and Wilder don't
 3 years ago '05        #1505
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,665 | Props total: 3775 3775
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:

what are you talkin about he's a consensus 4 star and the #10 DT on rivals ....also remember Christmas is #7.....and then all the fu*kin 5 stars we got already on the team that had to wait their turn....LOADED
 3 years ago '05        #1506
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Pender is the fu*kin truth, he's gonna blow up this season....
 3 years ago '08        #1507
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
I'm ready to see that young n*gga Pender too.
 07-25-2013, 01:22 PM         #1508
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Per warchant.com, Christo Kourtzidis is transferring. We're down to two tight ends and one (Kerr) was supposed to be a tackle. I hope we can keep the other two guys healthy this year.
 3 years ago '08        #1509
space
space
I figured he was gone after Coley left. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up at Miami next season
 07-25-2013, 01:47 PM         #1510
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought about that too. I remeber his dad talking about how good the offense would be with Coley as OC.
 07-25-2013, 02:25 PM         #1511
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And you have this with O'leary. I see it was in May, but this video has just been released. This tight end situation looking ugly right now, we might be a little more wide open this year.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by troyboi40; 07-25-2013 at 02:48 PM..
 3 years ago '08        #1512
space
space
Yeah. Our TE situation isn't good but I'm not concerned about it. I see us going three wide primarily with alot of different looks. I hope Chad Abrams can step up big time.
 3 years ago '05        #1513
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$14,481 | Props total: 1833 1833
 troyboi40 said:
yo where was that car going?...looked like they were drifting across both lanes
 3 years ago '08        #1514
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
TE situation is pretty ugly. But TE has never been a pivotal part of out attack anyways. As long as whoever steps up can block I'll be straight.

That accident is hideous. Surprised Nick walked away from that one.
 07-26-2013, 08:10 AM         #1515
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 904Nole said:
TE situation is pretty ugly. But TE has never been a pivotal part of out attack anyways. As long as whoever steps up can block I'll be straight.

That accident is hideous. Surprised Nick walked away from that one.
It's true we don't use our tight ends a whole lot in the passing game, I was just thinking about the running game. Having good TE's make the running game even better, because you are less predictable in running formations. But in the end with different combinations of plays and formations we should be fine.
 3 years ago '08        #1516
space
space
We didn't really use our TE in the running game last year. Most of the time it was out of the shotgun. I just think with the loss of Lonnie Jimbo wanted to use more TE's to help with that. But the way our WR's were blocking last year I don't see running out of a 3 WR set to be an issue at all. Especially if Abrams can prove he can block because he is very good at catching out of the backfield and very good with the run
 3 years ago '05        #1517
Chuck_Remixed 143 heat pts143
space
space
$15,779 | Props total: 380 380
Haven't been around in a while. Whats been happening with the team? Oh sh*t at O'Leary. I can't watch that anymore.
 MRS. RONDO said:
Ray Lewis little pee pee produced a 5'4,120lb running back
 3 years ago '08        #1518
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
Everything is everything other then he fact that out TE is depth is nonexistent.

For me, this whole season is about two things, Winny and Pruitt's Defense. We went 12-2 last year, and I wouldnt be surprised to see us overachieve to the tune of 12-2 again this year but that's not whats important to me. I just wanna see how Winny develops.
 07-27-2013, 08:39 AM         #1519
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's the real reason Christo is transferring. Straight from his dad's mouth on Warchant.com:

Missy Doehne · Top Commenter · Voice/Piano Teacher at Schroeders School of Music

Nick O'Leary was ejected from a motorcycle and wasn't worried about what might happen. Christian Ponder had fluid drained from his elbow constantly and problems with his bursa sack. Craphonso Thorpe snapped his leg and came back faster than ever. Chris Weinke, broke his neck and had a plate fused in his vertebrae and lead FSU to a National Championship. Chris Thompson broke his back, and played better than ever until yes the unfortunate re-injury. I mean the list goes on with great FSU players overcoming hardships. Why is that? Because they wanted to. Their heart was in it. I'm not doubting this kids pain and difficult rehab, but if his heart were truly into remaining with FSU he would honor his commitment. I'm not sure if his red-shirt has already been burned, but if it has not been, there was his chance for full rehab. He is homesick, end of story. Sometimes things just don't work out, sometimes they work out for the best, but don't hand me the- I'm hurt spiel. I wish him luck as he is a young man trying to figure out his life, but I think he's making a mistake he will regret in later years. The Nole Nation wishes you a speedy recovery.

Reply · 7 ·

· Thursday at 9:53pm

Tony Querido · Top Commenter · UBA Argentina

I agree 100%...!

Reply ·

· Yesterday at 3:18am

Greg Dykes · Edward H.White High

Aaaaaaamen!!!

Reply ·

· 22 hours ago

Aki Kourtzidis · Graphic & Web Designer at Fastprint4u.com

Missy, you are so far off the mark, it's ridiculous. Once Haplea went down, there is no way Christo would have been allowed to redshirt without being in Coach Fisher's doghouse.

Reply ·

Steven Banks · The Old School Of Hard Knocks

man up! redshirt and honor your commitment.....

Reply · 6 ·

· Thursday at 3:20pm

He honored his commitment. Try and get the coaches to do the same. He got one year of scholarship for one year of service. End of story.

Reply ·

· 20 hours ago

3 position coaches and 4 academic advisors in one year doesn't seem like commitment to me. Does it to you?

Last edited by TJ7; 07-27-2013 at 08:42 AM..
 3 years ago '05        #1520
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Tyler Hunter ‏@THunterOne 3m
WARNING: ANY receiver that plays against FSU will be eaten alive!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Why Derrick Rose Got Injured, Scientifically
59 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
164 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Killing Me Softy
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
112 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Cam'ron's Killa Season 2 Tour is a MUST SEE
80 comments
1 day ago