most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '08        #1481
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,627 | Props total: 258 258
anyone got any camp updates???
 3 years ago '07        #1482
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 465 465
Yep chad Thomas and Nigel bethel committed to the []_[]
 3 years ago '05        #1483
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,667 | Props total: 3775 3775
Javonte Seabury committed....he's another burner to add to the WR core....brother of Jacques Patrick too
 3 years ago '08        #1484
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Yep chad Thomas and Nigel bethel committed to the []_[]
Chad Thomas is a good get. Bethel would've committed to FSU but Pruitt doesn't like small corners and that hurt us with Thomas
 3 years ago '05        #1485
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Seabury might not qualify but it helps us with Patrick either way
 3 years ago '10        #1486
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
 MRS. RONDO said:
Those highlights of Seabury

Kid is FAST as fuk!!
 3 years ago '08        #1487
space
space
Seen these floating around, may be or new white jerseys this year

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '10        #1488
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Seen these floating around, may be or new white jerseys this year

[pic - click to view]

Meh...not bad
 07-22-2013, 01:32 PM         #1489
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MRS. RONDO said:
Don't know his exact situation with his grades, but he has almost a whole year before he has to truly be eligible. Hopefully he can get some night or on-line classes to help him out before then. Really like the speed he has, and he runs tough after the catch for his size too.
 3 years ago '05        #1490
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Fredrick Jones DT from Miami Central committed to us....his uncle was Marvin Jones so ya gotta like the bloodlines, n uncle james colzie along with his dad Fred Jones....GREAT BLOODLINES
 3 years ago '06        #1491
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,595 | Props total: 12024 12024
his bloodlines aint sh*t fu*k outta hea

Last edited by DEDOS; 07-22-2013 at 06:23 PM..
 3 years ago '05        #1492
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
ACC's QBs eagerly await Winston's debut
July, 21, 2013
JUL 21
7:50
PM ET
By David M. Hale | ESPN.com
RECOMMEND100TWEET1COMMENTS7EMAILPRINT
GREENSBORO, N.C. -- Clemson's Tajh Boyd might be basking in the glow of preseason Heisman hype, relishing his role as one of college football's top quarterbacks, but he knows his limitations as an athlete.

Football, he's got down pat. Baseball, on the other hand, was never his thing.

[+] EnlargeJameis Winston
Melina Vastola/USA TODAY Sports
Even rival ACC quarterbacks are eager to see redshirt freshman Jameis Winston in action.
"I was kind of terrible at baseball," he said.

So when Boyd saw highlights of FSU's two-sport star, Jameis Winston, launching a rope from right field to gun down a runner at home a few months ago, he took notice.

"That was unbelievable," Boyd gushed.

Of course, the baseball highlights weren't Boyd's introduction to Florida State's presumptive starting quarterback. The buzz surrounding Winston has been ubiquitous this offseason, despite the fact he has yet to throw a pass in a college game. He made waves on the baseball diamond, dazzled during Florida State's spring game, and among preseason pundits, he even has garnered his own share of Heisman talk.

All that hype with so few college credentials might've been reason for some animosity at this week's ACC Kickoff event, but Boyd said he simply is excited to see what else Winston has in store.

"I got to watch him in his spring game," Boyd said, "and I think Jameis Winston's going to be a really good quarterback."

That seemed to be the universal opinion from Winston's veteran colleagues around the conference.

North Carolina's Bryn Renner already has done some research on Winston's status as the ACC's most discussed cult figure. He is friends with Winston's baseball teammate, Brett Knief, who transferred from UNC after the 2011 season. Knief was happy to regale Renner with Winston's baseball exploits and left little room for doubt that he could hold his own on the football field, too.

"I've heard a lot about him," Renner said. "[Knief] was talking about how good a player he is. I'm excited to see him play. You always keep interest in every team around the ACC, so I'm looking forward to it. I've heard great things."

Duke's Anthony Boone heard the rumblings, too. Like Winston, Boone was a two-sport star in high school, but he passed on a chance to play baseball for the Blue Devils because he didn't want to split his attention during the spring.

Managing both sports seemed like a nearly impossible task, he said, but from the buzz surrounding Winston, he's not doubting Florida State's quarterback/outfielder can manage it.

"I'm almost positive he's going to do a great job there," Boone said.

Playing on Florida State's veteran-laden offense certainly doesn't hurt Winston's chances for success either, and Boston College's Chase Rettig said location might have as much to do with all the hype surrounding the redshirt freshman as anything.

At FSU, attention comes with the territory for quarterbacks. That's a spotlight Rettig said he wants to develop at Boston College, too -- with Winston adding a bit of inspiration.

"My goal is to get our team back to that platform where, in the future, those quarterbacks will be the Jameis Winstons," Rettig said. "Florida State's in a great position right now. They win a lot of games; they're on a national platform."

Of course, that spotlight can be a double-edged sword, and Boyd said that's the real danger for Winston.

After a stellar spring game and a strong debut on the diamond, it has been nothing but smooth sailing for Winston. There will come a time, however, when success doesn't come so easily, Boyd said, and that's what will separate the hype from the reality for Winston.

"The position that Jameis is in, with so much surrounding him and taking over for a guy like EJ [Manuel], it'll be important for him to have his teammates support him, to have those older guys take him under their wing," Boyd said. "It's a tough game. It can be brutal, man."

Renner echoed a similar sentiment. He has been thrown into the spotlight himself, and it didn't take long to realize that all that goodwill can disappear quickly against equally talented competition.

"You've got to take [the hype] with a grain of salt," Renner said. "The biggest thing I learned really quick was college football is a different game. You're playing with a lot of big guys out there. You're playing against 11 guys that want to rip your head off -- and they're fast. It's a humbling game. You throw a touchdown and the next one's picked and everybody hates you."

So far, it has been Winston who has humbled the competition -- at least in practice. But if the buzz has reverberated throughout the rest of the ACC's quarterback class, his teammates say Winston isn't paying much attention.

"You wouldn't even know that guy is getting all that publicity with the way he works and the way he is around his teammates," said cornerback Lamarcus Joyner. "What he does and the passion and the attitude he comes out there with, you can tell it's not getting to him. He's getting better, and he knows he needs to get better."

The legend might be taking hold even before the season gets started, but even Winston's competition is buying into the hype.

Sure, it's a long road between preseason buzz and in-season success, but at least one Heisman candidate is convinced it's a trail Winston can traverse.

"I'm sure he's going to do fine," Boyd said. "I don't think his coaches will put him in a situation where they feel like he won't succeed. So I'm excited to watch him."
 3 years ago '05        #1493
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
 DEDOS said:
his bloodlines aint sh*t fu*k outta hea
Ray Lewis little pee pee produced a 5'4,120lb running back
 3 years ago '08        #1494
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
 MRS. RONDO said:
Ray Lewis little pee pee produced a 5'4,120lb running back
 3 years ago '08        #1495
space
space
Dexter Wideman number 10 DT in the nation just committed. Adam Torres is probably up next. With Demarcus Christmas our DT cycle is the best in the nation, as usual. It's funny we're deep as sh*t at DT and we can pull recruits at that position and UM is in dire need and no recruits even wanna fu*k wit em. Moten got us in his top 3 as well, wouldn't be surprised if we pull him too.

This staff sh*ts on the last one. Big d!ck Jimbo has returned, fully erected
 3 years ago '08        #1496
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,627 | Props total: 258 258
say somethin now dedos
 3 years ago '05        #1497
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
South Carolina baby......hopefully he can atleast have a similar career to Dawkins
 3 years ago '08        #1498
space
space
Looks like Ermon Lane is going to end up at UF
 07-24-2013, 09:55 AM         #1499
eramos4817 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Five-star Humphrey drops in on FSU camp
July, 24, 2013
JUL 24
10:00
AM ET
By Corey Dowlar | ESPN.com
RECOMMEND0TWEET7COMMENTS0EMAILPRINT
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- As the Jimbo Fisher Camp was ending, the head coach stood in front of a bunch of prospects in a semicircle. Meanwhile, a five-star talent hung out on the field, talking to a few people and watching what was going on.

The prospect was surrounded by a couple of Florida State commitments in Kain Daub (Jacksonville, Fla./Sandalwood) and Trey Marshall (Lake City, Fla./Columbia). When you're Marlon Humphrey (Hoover, Ala./Hoover), you command that sort of attention from your peers.

His visit was just getting started. Talking to the coaches in detail hadn't quite happened yet, as they were finishing up the second installment of their camp.

"I kind of just got here, so I have just been walking around and meet a couple of coaches," Humphrey said.

Marlon Humphrey
Cornerback
Uncommitted: List

Pos Rk Stars Grade Hometown
90 Hoover, AL
"I talked to Coach Fisher. It was mainly just an introduction, nothing too serious.

While the coaches were busy, Daub and Marshall picked up the slack.

Those conversations usually aren't too serious. Players will joke around, talk about what's going on in their lives and things like that. But Daub, as has been noted previously, takes a little more aggressive and direct approach.

"Kain, yeah," Humphrey said. "I met him at a camp and he is always telling me that I'd better come visit Florida State. So I am definitely going to make an official here, hang out with Kain a little bit. A lot of other guys, we are trying to go together -- Malachi Dupre, guys like that. Maybe one weekend there will be a lot of big-time guys here at once.

"Probably Miami or something like that. Some weekend where we come out here and it is [a] pretty live game and we can have fun."

Defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt, Florida State's strongest current tie to the state of Alabama as the Crimson Tide's former defensive backs coach, leads the Seminoles' efforts for Humphrey. The two have a strong relationship.

Pruitt remains persistent, asking the top prospect from Alabama to keep an eye on Tallahassee.

"He is a pretty good guy," Humphrey said. "He keeps telling me to look at Florida State; they have a great program here. I want to play two sports and I can do that here -- they've got guys doing that already. A lot of good things about Florida State."

An established track athlete, Humphrey has competed in meets as far as Ukraine. So at the next level, he'd like to be able to play two sports. While Humphrey was there, he sought out quarterback Jameis Winston, an Alabama native who plays on the FSU baseball team.

He got into Winston's mind trying to figure out what kind of commitment and lifestyle it is to pull double duty in college.

"I know Jaboo [Jameis Winston] is," he said. "He's the only one I have talked to about it. The other guys, [Ronald] Darby, I've heard of him ... but I know a lot about him, just nothing personal.

"He told me it is pretty tough. He just says that if you focus in, it is pretty easy to get done."

Humphrey, the son of former Alabama star running back Bobby Humphrey, is high on Alabama and Florida State, but there are plenty of other teams in the mix -- specifically from the SEC. He'll have to decide which visits he wants to take and when, and that won't be easy in itself.

"South Carolina, LSU, Mississippi State -- a lot of schools," he said. "I am going to try to take all five visits, just not sure where yet."

The Crimson Tide currently hold an edge, but Humphrey said the race is still yet to be run. And where and when he crosses the finish line is unknown.

"Probably Alabama as my leader," he said. "But I kind of have all of them together. I'm not even thinking of committing anytime soon.

"Probably a day when nobody knows. Just do it at a local news station or something like that."
 3 years ago '07        #1500
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 465 465
Wideman ain't fu*king top 10 DT

n*gga committed and everyone was like who
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
81 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Killing Me Softy
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
176 comments
1 day ago