Video inside The right way to heat up PIZZA!! Changed my life
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 4 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '05        #121
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,676 | Props total: 3793 3793
LOL

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #122
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,922 | Props total: 1109 1109
2013 NFL Mock Draft 1.0 Mel Kiper

6Bjoern Werner *Cleveland Browns (5-11)
COLLEGE: Florida St.AGE: 22HT: 6-4WT: 255POS: DE
Analysis: I've heard Werner compared to J.J. Watt, and while he's not nearly at Watt's somewhat extraordinary level, and doesn't yet have the size to work primarily inside at this point, in terms of his great awareness as a pass-rusher, there might be something to it. Not only does Werner provide immediate impact as a pass-rusher, like Watt, he defends the pass with his eyes and gets his hands up, disrupts passing lanes and swats away throws. A late arrival to football, he has a high ceiling. He's an ideal fit in Cleveland, a team that saw the defense regress in 2012.

24Menelik Watson *Indianapolis Colts (11-5)
COLLEGE: Florida St.AGE: 24HT: 6-6WT: 320POS: OT
Analysis: Who? Well, suffice to say, after just one year at Florida State, scouts know all about Watson, and people in NFL front offices are starting to catch up. This is a kid who has played basketball at the D-I level, can really use his hands to swat away rushers given a track record as an emerging boxing talent, and will go to the combine and run in the 4.8 range at around 320 pounds. The Colts have their QB, but while some might a.ssume it's time to address defense, Andrew Luck was hit more than any QB in the NFL this season, and Indy must protect the future of the franchise. Watson's ceiling is deserving of this draft range.

28Xavier Rhodes *Denver Broncos (13-3)
COLLEGE: Florida St.AGE: 22HT: 6-2WT: 211POS: CB
Analysis: We've been talking about how old Champ Bailey is for about three years as the draft approaches, and each year Bailey comes back and plays corner at a high level. But the Broncos have to take a look at the depth chart at corner and realize it's time to bring in a young one capable of starting immediately. Rhodes is a good one, a player who uses his strength to jam at the line and disrupt timing, and he can close hard when the play is in front of him, tackling well and taking smart risks in coming off his route to make plays.
 4 years ago '06        #123
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
Coley highlights FSU's weekend visitors
January, 18, 2013
JAN 18
7:00
AM ET
By Corey Dowlar | ESPN.com
RECOMMEND0COMMENTS0EMAILPRINT
Florida State will host their second crop of January official visitors beginning on Friday. While it isn't as large or as important of a weekend as the previous one, some of these visitors could likely end up in the haul on national signing day.

Here’s a look at those who are scheduled to be in Tallahassee.

ESPN's NoleNation
Join the discussion about all things Florida State football and recruiting, exclusively for NoleNation fans in Tomahawk Talk.

WR Stacy Coley (Oakland Park, Fla./Northeast): Coley has been quiet about his recruiting the whole way through, and that probably won't change much after this weekend, either. Sources at Florida State say they feel good about landing him, but there is still a while yet to go.

OL Wilson Bell (Prichard, Ala./M.T. Blount): This newly-offered lineman seems to like Florida State a good amount, but still needs to see it for himself. In comparison to his other offers, the Seminoles are clearly the best, but will need to show him what he is looking for.

WR/CB Nate Andrews (Fairhope, Ala./Fairhope): A current Minnesota commitment, Andrews probably wouldn't pull the trigger this weekend until a few other dominoes fall. FSU sources indicate that the Seminoles do like him, though. If Florida State needs another defensive back, from their perspective, then Andrews could be the guy.

RB Gus Edwards (Staten Island, N.Y./Tottenville): It has become hard to discern if Florida State is serious about the Syracuse commitment. If he joins the class, he would be in a big-back role similar to what Lonnie Pryor was for the last few years. He will also visit Rutgers next weekend.

QB/ATH John Franklin (Plantation, Fla./South Plantation): Coming off the heels of a good visit to Tennessee last weekend, Franklin will want to see a lot of what made him commit to Florida State in the first place this weekend. Franklin says the Seminoles are still going to try him out at quarterback initially, but could move to receiver or defensive back if that doesn't work out down the road.
 4 years ago '06        #124
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
UCF commitment being pursued by FSU
January, 17, 2013
JAN 17
1:15
PM ET
By Corey Dowlar | ESPN.com
RECOMMEND0COMMENTS0EMAILPRINT
As teams continue to sort out their classes right before signing day, it isn't unusual to see runs made on individual prospects that hadn't previously received many offers.

Wilson Bell (Prichard, Ala./M.T. Blount), a UCF commitment, had his fair share. But in the span of a week, he picked up three from BCS conference schools.

Wilson Bell
Offensive guard
Committed: UCF
Pos RkStarsGradeHometown
NR
Prichard, AL
After long being pledged to the Golden Knights, the 6-foot-4 offensive guard picked up offers from Florida State, Cincinnati and USF.

"It was crazy," he said. "I feel like God has really looked upon me and blessed me to give me the opportunity to go to such great schools, such prestigious schools. What I am doing is stepping back to evaluate because I feel like they all are really great schools and I need to take my time to figure out where I am going."

After school on Monday, Florida State's new defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt made an in-home visit with Bell.

Being a well-known face in the state of Alabama for some time now, Bell, had previously interacted with Pruitt when he was on the Crimson Tide staff. Considering that, the meeting went beyond getting to know each other.

"I have known Pruitt since my ninth grade year," Bell said. "He was one of the first college coaches that I met. When I see him, it is like a familiar face.

"It really does help because now I know that I have family at the school. He basically became family with the process and I can trust that Florida State is a good school for me."

The Seminoles offensive line coach, Rick Trickett, was also by the school on Monday. Bell doesn't know Trickett like he knows Pruitt, but he has heard of his reputation.

The aggressive approach by the veteran a.ssistant doesn't have him intimidated, though.

"From what I have heard, he is a hard-nosed guy that really doesn't play around with his offensive linemen," Bell said. "But in the process, he gets them ready for the next level and teaches them everything they need to know. I really think he reminds me of my old offensive line coach, Coach Samuels. I know what that style is like and I kind of admire it because it made me who I am today. He is a really tough guy, but sometimes you need tough. I really wouldn't mind it."

Bell's other officials have not been finalized yet in light of what he calls "new circumstances", but he will be at Florida State this weekend. He'll have his eyes focused on a couple of key areas to see if it is a place worthy of switching to.

"From an academic standpoint, they need to show me that part," he said. "They need to show me that Coach Trickett is a good coach for me, which I believe he can. I hear so much about how the campus is that I want to see how the campus is and how welcome I feel when I get there. Those are the things I will be really looking at. It will be a business trip because signing day is right around the corner."

Bell will be accompanied by his aunt and his brother on the visit.
 4 years ago '06        #125
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
Jimbo Visiting the Alexander TwinsSort By:

NomarBicicleta
Jimbo Visiting the Alexander Twins
Just thought I would pass along that Jimbo was in Immokalee yesterday visiting Mackensie and MacKenro Alexander. He also visited 2014 prospect J.C. Jackson.

I personally thought Alexander had eliminated FSU when Stoops left, I would predict Clemson or Kentucky at this point. A lot could change though
January 18 2013, 5:23 AM · Like · Flag

NomarBicicleta
He is also scheduled to visit Ole Miss this weekend I believe and I don't think he has anyone scheduled for the 25th or the 1st...

Kentucky, Auburn and Notre Dame looking to be trying to get one of the last two visits. Hopefully Jimbo can get him to come to Tallahassee on the 1st!

Corey Dowlar
2014 LB claims FSU offer
T.J. Harrell has tweeted that he was offered by FSU today.
2014 DE Thornton says he is visiting FSU on Feb. 16.
Justin Thornton, a 2014 stud from Alabama, will visit FSU on February 16.

Has offers from Alabama, Auburn and LSU, too.
Three claiming offers from Jacksonville area
Isaiah Ford (14 WR), Jeffrey Holland (15 LB) and Devin Toliver (15 DB) have apparently been offered by Florida State.
FSU offers 2015 WR Jaason Lewis
Jaason Lewis is reporting from his twitter account that FSU offered him.
 4 years ago '05        #126
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
I dont know what kiper is thinkin but watson is not goin in the 1st round
 4 years ago '08        #127
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
 MRS. RONDO said:
I dont know what kiper is thinkin but watson is not goin in the 1st round
I said the same thing. He's 24 and still needs work so he wouldn't play until he's about 26/27 nobody is spending first round money on that
 4 years ago '05        #128
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #129
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Jesus is the damn truth, nfl wr easy
 4 years ago '05        #130
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
lol @ tony stevens switchin from texas a&m to auburn this guy man
 4 years ago '05        #131
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$14,487 | Props total: 1847 1847
 MRS. RONDO said:
lol @ tony stevens switchin from texas a&m to auburn this guy man
 4 years ago '08        #132
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
Tony still wants to go to FSU but his want for attention cost his a.ss. Now ur just trying to get close to home.
 4 years ago '05        #133
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
fu*k Kermit......only time i'd visit UFag is to fu*k some of they dirtys.luts n slap da sh*t outta random n*ggaz
 4 years ago '05        #134
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
i just dont know what happened to kids man they so pus*y nowadays, dont know nothin bout loyalty

ima end up smackin da sh*t outta somebody kid one day
 4 years ago '05        #135
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
WE LEADIN FOR JUSTIN THORNTON A 2014 DE OUTTA ALABAMA, THINK HE A 4 STAR ON 247

4 years ago '05        #136
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
WE LEADIN FOR JUSTIN THORNTON A 2014 DE OUTTA ALABAMA, THINK HE A 4 STAR ON 247

4 years ago '05        #137
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
YALL WANT SOME MORE GOOD NEWS?

A BAMA COMRAD OF MINE SAID EDDIE JACKSON NAMED BAMA HIS LEADER

OH AND

N WE AINT GETTIN NGAKOUE, HE WANTS TO PLAY WITH NATAY RODGERS f*ggot a.ss
 4 years ago '05        #138
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
I AINT WATCHIN HIS VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS UNTIL HE SIGN FOR FSU.....IM DONE WATCHIN THESE n*ggaZ VIDEOS UNTIL THEY A NOLE......I WATCH HIS sh*t N THEN HE COMMIT TO BAMA TOMORROW
 4 years ago '05        #139
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
so since we aint gettin nobody, who the fu*k are we gettin?
 4 years ago '05        #140
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
its some damn bullsh*t, we have our best season in a decade n we aint pulln sh*t......n*ggaz love ya when ya down unless you're in the SEC...

thats why Golden gonna finish strong with Thomas, Kirkland, etc....he foolin them n*ggaz got em thinkin the future gonna be bright since he's only been the coach for 2 years......
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
63 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
66 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
88 comments
1 day ago