Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her ass is stupid thick
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Brother acts like little sister is invisible & she believes him
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (2 bx goons and 6 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '08        #1281
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
 kNOLES said:
Anyone know who might commit today? Some 4 star...I think it's a WR.
My guess would be Markell Pack. I know we got some coaches visiting him today and he had us as his leader already.
 4 years ago '10        #1282
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
My guess would be Markell Pack. I know we got some coaches visiting him today and he had us as his leader already.
It is. I just saw it on twitter. But his feed isn't giving away anything @__Patrickkk_
 05-11-2013, 12:48 PM         #1283
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just met Kain Daub at a convenient store by Nease high school where Tim Tebow played. Nice kid and he's a legit 6'4 and he said he plays all 3 LB positions. Yes sir no sir type of kid. He gave me the scoop of why Demarcus couldn't play spring ball. I guess he took a class in a program called Odyssey to make-up a class and FSU hadn't approved those types of classes. He said Alabama was tryin to put a block on him goin to FSU.
 4 years ago '10        #1284
kNOLES 
space
space
 TJ7 said:
I just met Kain Daub at a convenient store by Nease high school where Tim Tebow played. Nice kid and he's a legit 6'4 and he said he plays all 3 LB positions. Yes sir no sir type of kid. He gave me the scoop of why Demarcus couldn't play spring ball. I guess he took a class in a program called Odyssey to make-up a class and FSU hadn't approved those types of classes. He said Alabama was tryin to put a block on him goin to FSU.
Sounds like Daub ain't a pus*y like Matt Thomas is. Still want him to go to FSU but he sounds fukin high maintenance with all this USC bullsh*t still going on.

PS-FUK Bama! They know we are a program rising fast. Its always Bama vs FSU in recruiting. Jimbo is doing work son.
 4 years ago '05        #1285
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,657 | Props total: 3755 3755

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #1286
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Matthew Thomas is a huck a.ss n*gga..........Jimbo bet not let his f*ggot a.ss out.....gonna give the mind that future pus*y recruits can do it too. that n*gga wanna leave, then he can sit at home for a year n reopen his committment again
 4 years ago '06        #1287
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,585 | Props total: 11969 11969
Bracey Signed a contract with Adidas for track
 4 years ago '08        #1288
space
space
 DEDOS said:
Damn. You're late as sh*t
 4 years ago '10        #1289
kNOLES 
space
space
 DEDOS said:
Another Nole getting that $$$

How bout those canes???
 4 years ago '08        #1290
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
 DEDOS said:
 4 years ago '08        #1291
space
space
FSU has no plans to release wavering LB Matthew Thomas

AMELIA ISLAND -- If Florida State's football coaches can't convince blue-chip linebacker Matthew Thomas to honor his Letter of Intent and enroll at FSU this fall, the former Miami-Booker T. Washington star will have to go through an NCAA appeals process to seek relief.

During a break at the ACC spring meetings here Tuesday morning, FSU athletic director Randy Spetman told the Democrat that the school was surprised by Thomas' request and has no intention of releasing him from his LOI.

Thomas, considered to be one of the nation's top two outside linebackers, told the Miami Herald that he has second thoughts and wants to enroll at Southern Cal or Georgia instead of FSU.

But Spetman said releasing a player in such a situation would strike at the heart of the Letter of Intent process.

“You’d get into a situation where if you release him, then people would be doing that every year,” Spetman said.

Spetman said he has never experienced a situation like this, where a student-athlete wanted to leave before stepping foot on campus.

"We would be more than happy to release someone if there is a compelling reason," Spetman said.

But if that's not the case -- and it doesn't appear that it is -- then, "The feeling is we wouldn't release him," Spetman said. "He can appeal to the NCAA, and they can decide if there's a compelling reason."

FSU is still hopeful that Jimbo Fisher and his coaching staff will convince Thomas to stick with the Seminoles.
 4 years ago '04        #1292
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
yall better release him from his scholly or prepare to have him tell all dade county n*ggas to stay away
 4 years ago '06        #1293
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,585 | Props total: 11969 11969
IM SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMING @ BIG 6

also damn bracy turned FSU Football down to run in a circle
 4 years ago '05        #1294
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
please we'll still get who we want from the state of miami.

2. i never even liked bracy , he was fast but kermit is faster than him on the football field .......bracy is a trackstar not a football player.
 4 years ago '10        #1295
kNOLES 
space
space
Dildos and f@gness up in our thread because they pumped about that QB recruit Golden stole from ̶U̶S̶C̶ , ̶C̶A̶L̶ , ̶U̶C̶L̶A̶ , ̶C̶a̶l̶ ̶P̶o̶l̶y̶ , I mean san diego state...

4 years ago '11        #1296
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,354 | Props total: 144 144
 madness said:
yall better release him from his scholly or prepare to have him tell all dade county n*ggas to stay away
Yall got a team full of dade n*ggas and yall still a.ss ... Overrated a.ss sofla recruits..... And at the end of the day wont no recruit give a fu*k about. And he still dont fu*k wit um and trolled the fu*k out ya fanbase
 4 years ago '05        #1297
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$14,477 | Props total: 1826 1826
is this Demarcus Walker issue going to be a problem?
 05-15-2013, 11:58 AM         #1298
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MysticKJ said:
is this Demarcus Walker issue going to be a problem?
Daub told me he'd be good to go when practice starts in the fall and the coaches have told him he has a good chance at getting reps his freshman year because of the depth at DE.
 4 years ago '05        #1299
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,616 | Props total: 243 243
You won't release a player from his LOI, but you allow other players to transfer to another school

That is the most stupidest thing ever. The AD most think he is a genius now or something, but for some reason the football program loses money each year

As much as FSU wants to make an example out of Thomas, this can also bite them down the road.

Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 05-16-2013 at 12:52 PM..
 05-16-2013, 01:13 PM         #1300
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
You won't release a player from his LOI, but you allow other players to transfer to another school

That is the most stupidest thing ever. The AD most think he is a genius now or something, but for some reason the football program loses money each year

As much as FSU wants to make an example out of Thomas, this can also bite them down the road.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
26 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
87 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
370 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy talks about the difference between Diddy and 50 Cent (Drink Cha..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
160 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy