Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When ya upstairs neighbors more petty than you
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
10 comments
@wild'ish

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '08        #1201
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
DC NFTC: Tabor Recruiting Tidbits

ASHBURN, VA. - Washington (D.C.) Friendship five-star cornerback Jalen Tabor was one of the top prospects at Sunday’s Nike Football Training Camp, and he performed like it at the Washington Redskins
Training Facility, taking home defensive back MVP honors and earning a spot this summer at The Opening.

Five-star CB Jalen Tabor is headed to The Opening.

Before the event, the 6-foot-1, 182-pound Tabor talked a little recruiting.

On the coaching staff that would be toughest to say no to… “It would definitely be hard to say no to the coaching staff at Florida. I love those coaches down there. It seems like I’m family. Every time I go down there I have fun with the coaches. The players are real cool. I just get a real good vibe from Florida.”

On the recruiter that would be toughest to say no to… “Coach Sal Sunseri at Florida State.”

More thoughts on Florida and Florida State… “Florida is something you can’t explain when you walk onto campus. You see everything, you feel a vibe, the weather, the players, how they play football and just the swag they come with. Florida State it’s the same thing. They’re like twins. They’re just always f!ghting each other.”

Not so fast on the two Florida powers, Tabor’s parents love Alabama… “They love everything about Alabama. Can’t tell them nothing.”

Tabor too is excited about the Crimson Tide… “ Just the program itself. You can’t really explain it. They win National Championships. They put people in the NFL. They graduate their players. That’s basically all you can say.”

This week, Tabor plans to visit Penn State, Pittsburgh, Ohio State and Michigan with teammates… “I just want to see what (Penn State) has to offer and see the program. I know a lot of guys from our area have gone to Penn State so I want to see what it’s about. Pittsburgh I’m just going through with some of my teammates. I definitely want to go see (Ohio State and Michigan). The Michigan program speaks for itself and I definitely want to see it. Ohio State I haven’t been really hearing too much because they have a lot of corners. I just want to see what they’re about.”

Tabor does not plan on making a college decision until National Signing Day. He is ranked by the 247Composite as the country’ No. 4 cornerback and No. 16 prospect overall.
 4 years ago '08        #1202
space
space
Tidbit: Three-star tight end drops in on FSU

Traded texts with New Orleans (La.) Edna Karr three-star tight end Anthony Jones last night. He confirmed that he did visit FSU. He said 'it went great'. He did mention that he didn't have an opportunity to speak with head coach Jimbo Fisher as 'he wasn't in today, he was with his family.' I plan to try and catch up with Jones for further comment in the near future.
 4 years ago '08        #1203
space
space
Jordan Davis impressed with A&M

Since the beginning of the evaluation period, close to a dozen college programs have been down to Clear Lake (TX) High School to see sophomore tight end Jordan Davis. The “soft” Florida State commit was at the Maroon and White game last weekend and the Aggies will be down to a.ssess the 6-3.5, 247-pounder in the near future.

Davis came away impressed with the Aggie offense, specifically the use of their tight ends, but will now play the waiting game.

“It was crazy down there. From the environment, there were like 45,000 people in the stands, to the atmosphere and the way Coach (Jeff) Banks treated me, it was a really good experience,” Davis said. “I like the way they use their tight ends in that spread offense. That really caught my eye. Coach Banks said he’ll be down to see me twice this spring. They’re only going to offer one tight end in my class and he thinks I’ll likely be that one. He just wants to get to know me a little more and talk to my coach about me.”

He added, “I feel like I’m more athletic than the tight ends they have. I really like how they looked for the tight end. I don’t mind blocking but it’s nice to see them used during passing situations.”

How much would an in-state SEC offer change things for Davis?

“It is closer to home and A&M is a good school,” he said. “They’re probably my second school behind Florida State. [Florida State] is still my number one but it’s still early in the game and I have a couple of years before I have to sign anything. I’m not set in stone with Florida State because I’m still obviously looking around as you can see.”

He added, “Playing in the SEC could help me get to the next level better. That’s my goal, is to play in the NFL after college.”
 4 years ago '08        #1204
space
space
Pre-Spring Top 5: Offensive Line

We're just days away from the start of the Evaluation Period (April 15 through May 31, 2013). This the time of year when the Florida State coaches get out on the road and watch their recruiting targets in person.

Damian Prince would be a 'Big' get for FSU in 2014.

In this series of updates Noles247.com will examine the top five targets at each position heading into the eval period.

We continue the series with a look at the offensive line.

Offensive Line

Without question the most important need in recruiting this year is offensive line. After signing three linemen last year (Ryan Hoefeld, Ira Denson, Wilson Bell), the 'Noles are under the gun to bring in a monster class in 2014. The way we project it, FSU needs to bring in four tackles, two guards and a center.

Jimbo Fisher and staff have wasted no time this year. By the end of February they had already offered thirty offensive linemen and heading into spring there are nearly sixty offers out to linemen. Casting a wider net is something that we haven't seen in recent years.

Top 5 Targets

1) Damian Prince - Florida State's Odell Haggins has made inroads with one of the top offensive line recruits in America. Prince speaks very highly of FSU and has been talking with Haggins for nearly two years already. Michigan, Maryland, Alabama and Ohio State are going to be FSU's main competition. He's planning to visit Tallahassee this summer. FSU will be hosting several big name prospects in June and July, but none will be more anticipated than Prince.

2) Jermaine Eluemunor - The 'Noles were one of the first programs to offer Elumunor last year. The 6-foot-6, 300-pound JUCO prospect was at one time a 2013 recruit before re-classifying to 2014. Since that offer, every big time program in the country has extended an offer. FSU still sits in good position, but so does Alabama, Ohio State, Arkansas, UCLA and Penn State. FSU is working to get a visit this summer, but it might not happen until the fall when Eluemunor takes his official visits.

3) Corey Martinez - Even though Martinez is not a tackle he's an important in-state target in 2014. He's been high on FSU, camped last summer and visited with his father in April. A decision from Martinez will likely come at the end of summer. He's planning on coming back to camp in the summer and FSU will try to wrap up his recruitment on that visit.

4) Will Richardson - The 6-foot-6, 305-pound tackle out of North Carolina is another one that FSU is close to landing, they just need to close strong. He visited FSU in early April. After his visit he told Noles247.com that FSU was "probably number one on my list". He's also holds offers from Duke, NC State and Virginia Tech to name a few.

5) David Sharpe - The five-star tackle isn't listed at number five on our list because of talent. It just seems that FSU is trailing UF by a good margin at this point. Sharpe has made three visits to Gainesville in this calendar year. He's visited Tallahassee only once and the 'Noles just weren't able to gain a lot of traction. His recruitment is far from over, but as of now our Crystal Ball predictions have him signing with the Gators.
 4 years ago '08        #1205
space
space
JoJo talks commitment status

BRADENTON - Miami (Fla.) Northwestern three-star wide receiver JoJo Robinson has been committed to Florida State since July of 2012. However, rumors have been swirling that a flip to the rival Hurricanes may take place.

Robinson remains committed to FSU - for now.
"My commitment to Florida State is good, but I would consider it soft," Robinson said on Saturday at the IMG Southeast Regional Championship. "I'm still open to everybody. I don't want to turn anyone down."

Robinson denied that a flip to Miami is immanent.

"I don't know about that," Robinson said with a laugh. "Miami is my hometown school, there's nothing wrong with Miami, they're a good program."

The relationship that Robinson has with the Florida State staff is what's keeping him committed.

"The pride that they have for FSU and the family atmosphere makes me like them a lot," Robinson said.

Robinson has kept in contact with FSU throughout the spring.

"I talk with coach Jimbo Fisher the most," Robinson said. "Also coach (Tim) Brewster and (Lawrence) Dawsey too. They're very cool coaches, down to earth and they know what they're doing."

This summer Robinson plans to visit Alabama, Ole Miss, Florida, Florida State and USC. Some of the stops will be for camps, others will just be campus visits.
 4 years ago '08        #1206
space
space
FSU close to offering 2016 WR

BRADENTON – Dade City (Fla.) Pasco wide receiver Nate Craig is just a rising sophomore, but that hasn’t stopped the talented offensive weapon from landing his first offer.

Craig was offered by Texas Tech this past week.

“Texas Tech offered me on Sunday night,” Craig said on Saturday at the IMG Southeast Regional Championship.. “I was speechless. It is a blessing.”

Craig spoke on the phone with an a.ssistant coach on head coach Kliff Kingsbury’s staff at Texas Tech.

“They just told me that they liked me, they watched my film, and they were impressed,” Craig said. “He said they were just looking forward to getting me on campus there and wanted me to be a Red Raider.”

More offers will come for the 6-foot-2, 185-pound receiver. He believes his next may come from an in-state school.

“Earlier today (Saturday), I just talked to Florida State,” Craig said. “They just said they are very impressed. They said the entire coaching staff liked my film. They said I should be getting an offer from them in a couple of weeks after they come to see me (during the spring evaluation period).”

Craig spoke with Florida State quarterbacks coach Randy Sanders.

“He said that their tight end coach (Tim Brewster) really liked me,” Craig said. “He said that they like me as a physical, big guy. They want a wide receiver like me for their quarterback to throw it to.”

The Central Florida prospect grew up a fan of the Seminoles main rival.

Craig is in no rush with his recruitment.

“I grew up liking Florida,” Craig said. “I just like their spread offense.”

Craig will participate in a summer camp tour along with Unsigned Preps, his 7-on-7 squad. Stops will include Georgia, Clemson, Kentucky, Lousville, and Western Kentucky.
 4 years ago '08        #1207
space
space
Timmy Jernigan and Eddie Goldman

Pretty excited to see these two starting this season compared to Amp McCloud and Everette Dawkins. Not a knock against the former Noles, as both did a serviceable job manning the middle for us the past two-seasons. But let's be honest, both Dawkins and McCloud hit their ceilings during the 2011-12 season. Neither took their game to the next level last season, but did a solid job none the less for our defense. I think a lot of that had to do with Dawkins reaching his physical limits as to how much weight he could hold without losing his end athleticism that he brought with him from Byrnes. I don't think Amp was ever 100% healthy last season, or 100% in shape either.

Goldman and Jernigan are both first day NFL prospects. This will be Jernigan's final season in a Seminole jersey, so this is his 'money year' Expect to see him attack a lot more this season, especially with a 330 pound Eddie Goldman next to him commanding double teams at the NT position. That will give Jernigan a lot more 1-on-1 battles in the trenches, and I think anyone [rivals included] would put their $ on Jernigan winning more of those battles than losing. If Jernigan can stay healthy, I think it's a safe a.ssumption that he'll be 2nd team All-Conference at worst, and could potentially be on a few All-American lists depending on how much we rotate him out this year.

There aren't a lot of teams out there that can make claim to having the No.1 defensive tackle in consecutive years lining up next to one another in the starting rotation. It sucks that we will only get to witness it for one season, but it should be a pretty good one for both of them and our defense in general with the attack mentality that will be in place.
 4 years ago '08        #1208
space
space
Louisiana DE to visit FSU

Plaquemine (La.) Senior four-star defensive end Davon Godchaux has been hearing from a couple Sunshine State programs as of late. He already has an offer from the Gators and was most recently offered by the Seminoles.

"I picked up the offer from FSU like four days ago," Godchaux said. "I've been talking to them for a couple days and we're starting to build a strong relationship."

Thus far, the main contact for the 6-foot-4, 265-pound defensive end has been Florida State quarterback coach Randy Sanders.

"They said that they liked my film and that coach Fisher saw it," Godchaux said. "I sent them a copy of my transcripts and I got the offer after that."

This spring Godchaux has taken trips to Alabama, Ole Miss and LSU's junior day.

Godchaux says one thing stands out about Florida State.

"I know they have a lot of players at the combine every year," Godchaux said. "I like that."

This summer the four-star defensive end plans to take trips to Florida and Florida State.

"I've been talking to coach Derrick Lewis at UF. I like FSU and UF, they both have big time programs," Godchaux said.

Godchaux doesn't have a leader and says he's open to all teams. He hopes to make a decision in January at one of the All-American games. This weekend he is planning to visit LSU's spring game.
 4 years ago '08        #1209
space
space
Out of State Leader?

One of Mississippi’s most talented members of the Class of 2014 has an out-of-state leader.

Four-star wide receiver Markell Pack told Rebels247 on Thursday that Florida State has climbed to the top as his leader, though he doesn’t plan on ending his recruitment process anytime soon.

“I talk to my recruiting coach there every single day,” Pack said. “We’re tight. Florida State leads, but I’m going to try to hold out until after my senior season before I make a commitment anywhere.”

Pack had said Ole Miss led in his recruitment late last year.

Pack is being recruited by former Mississippi State a.ssistant Tim Brewster, who began a relationship with the 6-2, 180-pounder out of Purvis (Miss.) High School prior to leaving MSU for Florida State.

Pack is rated as the No. 14 wide receiver in the nation by 247Sports and the No. 2 prospect from the state of Mississippi in the 2014 class. He holds offers from Florida State, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Alabama, Arkansas, Arkansas State, Auburn, Clemson, Louisiana Tech, LSU and Southern Miss.

Though the Seminoles lead, Packs insists that he is still weighing all of his options. He said, in addition to making his first-ever trip to Tallahassee this summer, he would also like to visit Ole Miss, Arkansas, Clemson, LSU and Alabama. He also said he was still considering Mississippi State.

“Everybody is still in it,” Pack offered. “My relationship with my recruiting coach at Florida State stands out right now.”

Meanwhile, Pack is turning his attention to spring practice which begins Monday at Purvis High School.

Note…

Markell Pack is the cousin of former Ole Miss linebacker Gary Pack.
 4 years ago '08        #1210
space
space
Peach State lineman high on FSU

Jesup (Ga.) Wayne County three-star defensive tackle Jeremy Patterson currently claims offers from Clemson, Florida, Florida State, N.C. State, and North Carolina. A pair of those schools are on top for his services.

Patterson doesn't claim a sole leader.
“Florida State and Clemson,” Patterson said. “They are my top two. They are even with one another.”

The 6-foot-3, 310-pound lineman shared why Dabo Swinney’s Tigers are near the top.

“Clemson was my first scholarship offer, so that will always mean a lot to me,” Patterson said. “They wanted me when nobody else did.”

He also shared what has Florida State at the forefront for his services.

“Florida State is a great school with great facilities and it is close enough to home that I can get there and back easily,” Patterson said.

Patterson visited Florida State in February. The Seminoles are evaluating him on both sides of the ball.

“The facilities really stood out and the place where we would stay (the dorms) were incredible,” Patterson said. “It is also a great school with great people.”

While offensive line coach Rick Trickett has been his primary recruiter during the process, Patterson has also formed a relationship with defensive tackles coach Odell Haggins. The two spoke at length during his February visit.

“I talked with him,” Patterson said. “He was just telling me that I would be a good player for them and that I looked good on film.”

The Peach State lineman hopes to return to Florida State for another visit in the coming months. He doesn’t have a specific date set at this time.

As for a decision, that is likely to come before Patterson plays the first game of his senior season.

“I will probably commit somewhere this summer,” Patterson said.
 4 years ago '08        #1211
space
space
2015 OL recaps weekend visit to FSU

Summerville (S.C.) sophomore offensive tackle Zack Bailey made the journey from the Palmetto State to the Sunshine State on Saturday to check out the Garnet and Gold Game at Florida State.

Bailey has been drawing attention from Jay Graham and Rick Trickett at Florida State.

“I went to the spring game,” Bailey said. “I got to meet the coaches. They talked to me for a while.”

Bailey, who also holds an offer from Florida State as well as North Carolina and South Carolina, drew attention from a number of Jimbo Fisher’s staff members.

“I didn’t really deal with one particular coach the whole time,” Bailey said. “I talked to a lot of them. I met with (his area recruiter, running backs) Coach (Jay) Grahama and the offensive line coach (Rick Trickett). I met and spoke with both of them. Then I met with the head coach, Coach (Jimbo) Fisher.”

The 6-foot-5, 282-pound offensive tackle shared what he heard from Trickett.

“He was happy about my size and he said he liked how fast I was,” Bailey said. “He talked about how most guys my size are real stiff but that I am not. He liked how I moved and how I was able to get to places fast to block. He liked my physicality.”

According to Bailey, Fisher reiterated many of the points made by Trickett.

“He pretty much said the same things,” Bailey said. “He also told me that he liked the highlight video that I sent to them. He said pretty much the same thing about me on the offensive line, how fast I was and how quickly I got off the ball. He talked about how I was able to turn. He also mentioned that they would like to have me because when I would come up they will have a good offensive line but they will have seniors leaving and that I would be a great help for them.”

In addition to meeting the coaches, Bailey also got a tour of the campus and surrounding facilities.

“Their stadium and field was very nice,” Bailey added. “Everything was grouped together as far as the campus, school, and all of the buildings. You can walk to everything within 10 minutes. That is nice. I also got to see the dorms and they were exceptionally nice too.”

Bailey also learned about the academic program of his desired major.

“I want to go into criminal justice and I learned that FSU, as far as they told me, has the best criminal justice program in the country,” Bailey said.

The talented offensive lineman said he would be very interested in returning to FSU for another visit if they invited him. His first experience in Tallahassee definitely caught his attention.

“I was impressed,” Bailey said. “The campus was nice. How they run the football team is nice. The people at the school were all friendly. I had a great experience.”

Bailey claims no leader at this time and doesn’t have any upcoming visits planned.
 4 years ago '08        #1212
space
space
FSU impresses five-star cornerback

Beaumont (Texas) Ozen five-star cornerback Tony Brown made the long journey from Texas to the Sunshine State on Saturday to watch Florida State’s Garnet and Gold Game. Brown explained the reasoning behind the trip.

Brown hopes to return with his mother during the season.

“I wanted to definitely come check out FSU ever since (recruiting coordinator) Coach (Tim) Brewster started contacting me,” Brown said. “One reason I wanted to come here is that one of my favorite players played here in Deion Sanders. So I just wanted to check it out. They are a program on the rise. I didn’t want to leave any stones unturned.”

The 6-foot, 188-pound defensive back was impressed by the visit, which he made with a coach from Ozen.

“I had a real good time,” Brown said. “I felt really welcomed. I saw a lot of good things. I heard a lot of good things.”

Brown began the trip by meeting with Brewster, who has been his primary recruiter.

“He had just told me that I am really high on their board and one of their top guys,” Brown said.

The talented defensive back, who is considered the No. 2 cornerback in the nation, then sat down and spoke with defensive coordinator and defensive backs coach Jeremy Pruitt.

“Coach Pruitt spoke with me and told me where I would fit into his defense and how dynamic I would be in his defense,” Brown said.

Head coach Jimbo Fisher then gave Brown some attention.

“He was just as excited as Coach Brewster and Coach Pruitt,” Brown said. “He just told me he was very happy that I made it. I told him about how I want to be a two-sport guy, with track and football.”

Brown was also able to learn some about the Florida State track and field program.

“I went by the track meet for a second,” Brown said. “I talked to both the head track coach and an a.ssistant track coach. They were just really excited to meet me.

“They just showed excitement and enthusiasm about me being a two-sport guy,” Brown added. “It was pretty cool to hear that from them.”

A current Seminole who participates on both the gridiron and the track also got in Brown’s ear about the opportunity to be a dual-sport athlete in Tallahassee.

“I spoke to (cornerback) Ronald Darby for a second,” Brown said. “It wasn’t that in-depth. He just told me that he likes it here and that it isn’t just something they are making up. It is really real. They will let you do two sports and support you to be successful in both of them.”

Entering the visit schools such as LSU, Texas, Texas A&M, Alabama, and Ohio State were considered favorites for Brown’s services. When asked if Florida State had joined that group, Brown got right to the point.

“Yes sir,” Brown said. “I don’t have a leader.”

Brown hopes to return to Tallahassee for another visit, likely in the fall.

“I do plan to come back,” Brown said. “I don’t know for what game but my mom definitely wants to come back with me for a game.”

247Sports.com considers Brown the No. 14 prospect in the nation and No. 2 prospect in the Longhorn State.
 4 years ago '08        #1213
space
space
2015 prospect makes first FSU visit

Madison (Ala.) Madison Academy sophomore running back Kerryon Johnson made his way to Tallahassee on Saturday to visit Florida State for the annual Garnet and Gold Game.

Johnson was born in Tallahassee, Fla., and grew up a Florida State fan but said he’s open to all the schools recruiting him.
“It was very nice,” Johnson said. “Very smooth visit. I got to meet with all of the coaches. I had a lot of one-on-one time which was very nice. I got to ask all the questions that I wanted. It really just felt like home. So it was nice.”

Johnson is a talented prospect on both sides of the ball, but he got clarification from head coach Jimbo Fisher about where FSU would line him up if he ended up in Tallahassee.

“We asked Jimbo in the meeting and he said running back,” Johnson said.

During the visit, Johnson dealt with his primary recruiter, defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt, and his prospective position coach, running backs coach Jay Graham.

“I spent a lot of time with Coach Pruitt,” Johnson said. “I met Coach Graham, spent about 20-30 minutes with him. About 20-30 minutes with Coach Pruitt too, so I had a lot of time.”

Johnson shared his initial observations on Coach Graham.

“He was definitely a knowledgeable guy,” Johnson said. “He is a really smooth guy. He knew what he was talking about and he was confident with what he was talking about. He felt like a coach that you know you can get along with. He was very fun to be around.”

As for the highlight of the visit, Johnson said it was some of the advanced technology they are using at Florida State to prepare their players for Saturday’s in the fall.

“Honestly, besides the game, the last little section we did where they talked about the new GPS tracking and stuff on the players,” Johnson said. “It is a system that they use to show how hard you are actually working. It is very complicated to explain but it just blew my mind. That was probably my favorite part.”

The indoor practice facility, which is currently being erected, also caught his attention.

“It is going to be nice,” Johnson said. “ I’ve seen the little pictures that they have of it. Once they get that up, this will turn into an even more better campus. I am definitely excited about that.”

With the visit now concluded, Johnson says the Seminoles have cemented themselves as a major school in contention for his services.

“Definitely,” Johnson said. “They will be right at the top. So they will definitely be in the mix.”

In addition to his offer from Florida State, Johnson also claims offers from Alabama, Auburn, Mississippi State, and Vanderbilt. He knows a couple of other schools that are near the top with the Seminoles at this time.

“Probably Alabama and Auburn are the other two in the top three,” Johnson added. “But you know I still have a lot of time so no knowing who might pop up.”

As a sophomore, Johnson rushed for 1,784 yards and 28 touchdowns on 185 carries. He also had 67 tackles and four interceptions on defense.

Interview conducted by Noles247.com's Josh Newberg

Chris Nee:

He is a stud. Major, major player in 2015. One of the best from Alabama in that class.

FSU was first offer. He has major ties to Tallahassee. He is a fan (in some ways) of FSU. FSU is a major contender here.

He is a top priority in 2015.

FSU needs to get him on campus. Last time I spoke to him he was pretty high on Alabama, Ohio State, and Miami, but it was early (by his own admission).

Alabama just landed a 2015 in-state running back: RB-Desherius-Flowers-commits-to-Alabama-

Josh Newberg:

Follow the visits. He visited for the spring game and told me he'd definitely be back for camp with his family.

It's too early to say he's an FSU lean, but the staff is off to a great start with Johnson.

I haven't seen Johnson in person yet. Hope to get a look at all three side-by-side this summer. Patrick is the wild card, I'm still not sold he'll end up at RB. I think he could be a great one if he sticks to the position, but I could also see him at OLB.
 4 years ago '08        #1214
space
space
Spring game hitting impresses FL CB

Clearwater (Fla.) Countryside three-star cornerback Mike Johnson made his long awaited visit to Florida State this weekend. When he was offered back on March 6th, Johnson had the FSU spring game circled on his calendar. It was his first visit to Tallahassee.

"It was great, I liked everything about it," said Johnson, who admits he almost pulled the trigger. "I was close to committing, but not yet. I want to observe other schools and just wait a little bit."

Johnson would like to check out Virginia and Texas Tech before making a decision.

The highlight of Johnson's visit to Tallahassee was watching the FSU spring game.

"What impressed me the most was all the young players playing. The quarterback, number five (Jameis Winston), he's real talented. I also liked the hitting. The linebackers - what!? Taking heads off, I loved that!"

After the game Johnson spent some one-on-one time with new defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt.

"Coach Pruitt said if I play for him, I might not like him or I might, but I'll be a better player. I liked that."

Johnson also had a sit-down with Jimbo Fisher.

"He said he wanted to finally meet me in person so that I wouldn't forget about FSU and nobody else would come in and take me."

As of now Johnson has no set date for a decision. He says it will likely happen sometime during the summer after he has had a chance to take a few more visits.
 4 years ago '08        #1215
space
space
Brewster Lays It Down For Roberts

Carmel (Ind.) High 247Composite four-star receiver/tight end Austin Roberts says he “did not see,” the offer from Florida State coming on Tuesday afternoon, but he is fired up about his latest opportunity.

The 6-foot-3, 210-pound Roberts received his scholarship during a conversation with Seminoles a.ssistant coach Tim Brewster.

“He definitely got my attention with that one,” Roberts said.

“He brought up if you were to come here I’m going to get you ready to play the first game of the 2014 season. I was like what, this out of the blue, I’m still in shock right now.”

Florida State joins the likes of Alabama, Florida, Iowa, Miami, Northwestern, Ohio State and Stanford in extending a full-ride to Roberts. Other schools to offer includes, Illinois, Maryland, Michigan State, N.C. State, Nebraska, Purdue, Tennessee and Virginia Tech.

Ranked by the 247Composite as the nation’s No. 23 receiver and No. 201 prospect overall, Roberts was targeting a decision in late-May but now says that could be pushed back in light of this offer.

“I need to sit down and talk to my family about this one, but I do want to get down there, but I don’t know when I’m going to get down there,” Roberts said. “If Florida State does end up being in the mix I may have to put off the decision till after I get down there.”

Roberts played his first two seasons at Tampa (Fla.) Plant before moving to the Indianapolis area prior to his junior year because his father Alfredo took a job as an a.ssistant coach with the Indianapolis Colts. He is very familiar with the Florida State program.

“I like the swagger they play with,” Roberts said. “I’m friends with (former Tampa Plant standout) James Wilder and he is kind of the big man on campus right now. I have a lot of friends at the school and a lot of friends that will be going there. A lot of aspects make it tempting for me to want to be there.”
 4 years ago '10        #1216
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Brewster Lays It Down For Roberts

Carmel (Ind.) High 247Composite four-star receiver/tight end Austin Roberts says he did not see, the offer from Florida State coming on Tuesday afternoon, but he is fired up about his latest opportunity.

The 6-foot-3, 210-pound Roberts received his scholarship during a conversation with Seminoles a.ssistant coach Tim Brewster.

He definitely got my attention with that one, Roberts said.

He brought up if you were to come here Im going to get you ready to play the first game of the 2014 season. I was like what, this out of the blue, Im still in shock right now.

Florida State joins the likes of Alabama, Florida, Iowa, Miami, Northwestern, Ohio State and Stanford in extending a full-ride to Roberts. Other schools to offer includes, Illinois, Maryland, Michigan State, N.C. State, Nebraska, Purdue, Tennessee and Virginia Tech.

Ranked by the 247Composite as the nations No. 23 receiver and No. 201 prospect overall, Roberts was targeting a decision in late-May but now says that could be pushed back in light of this offer.

I need to sit down and talk to my family about this one, but I do want to get down there, but I dont know when Im going to get down there, Roberts said. If Florida State does end up being in the mix I may have to put off the decision till after I get down there.

Roberts played his first two seasons at Tampa (Fla.) Plant before moving to the Indianapolis area prior to his junior year because his father Alfredo took a job as an a.ssistant coach with the Indianapolis Colts. He is very familiar with the Florida State program.

I like the swagger they play with, Roberts said. Im friends with (former Tampa Plant standout) James Wilder and he is kind of the big man on campus right now. I have a lot of friends at the school and a lot of friends that will be going there. A lot of aspects make it tempting for me to want to be there.
Fuk yea. Nice updates...PROPS
 4 years ago '04        #1217
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
if the matthew thomas rumor is true, fu*k him
 4 years ago '08        #1218
space
space
 UnFaZeD said:
if the matthew thomas rumor is true, fu*k him
Don't think its true. He just had a ball at our spring game
 4 years ago '08        #1219
space
space
He looking real beastly too

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #1220
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,354 | Props total: 144 144
Damn Thomas looking jacked.. Yea and I also dont believe them rumors. Just some salty a.ss cane or usc fans..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
86 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole 4 Your Eyez Only Documentary! Drake Stans Come See a TRUE Hip Ho..
37 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
69 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fukery They Commi..
360 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy caught Pump faking he in Singapore but really in a ratcher ..
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside SOCCER is better than FOOTBALL and BASKETBALL!!!!!
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Soulja Boy tell Shia LeBouf to pull up in the streets !!!!
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy