Video inside The right way to heat up PIZZA!! Changed my life
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '08        #1141
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
is anyone able to get recruiting updates anymore? really miss those. just been spoiled for so long
 04-11-2013, 05:04 PM         #1142
seminolefish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yes who is the 4* linebacker that has us on top that is currently uncommitted? FSU always gets their share of LBs and kickers why not OL? Kids are scared of old Trick daddy!
 4 years ago '05        #1143
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,675 | Props total: 3793 3793
2015 prospects attending

DT CeCe Jefferson

Ath Kerryon Johnson

Ath Ryan Davis (Younger brother of former FSU WR Chris Davis)

RB Tra Minter

OL Zack Bailey (One of the top OL for 2015 class)

DE/TE Garrett Williams (FSU offer) (Father is former Nole Dayne Williams)

RB Jordan Scarlett

LB Jeff Holland (FSU offer) (Maybe)

2014 prospects visiting

WR Markell Pack New

DB DJ Smith

CB Kendall Randolph

DT Elisha Shaw

Ath Myles Autry

RB TJ Harrell

OL Deontae Crumitie

S Trey Marshall (FSU leads big here)

OL Isaiah Wynn (Maybe)

LB Vincent Jackson, Jr. (Maybe)

DB Tony Brown (Confirmed Wed night of visit)

WR Krenwick Sanders (UGA commit)

Ath Jimmy Bayes (USF commit) (Four-star prospect)

DT Jeremy Patterson (Very likely)

WR Johnnie Dixon

WR/DB Jacob McCrary

DB Mike Johnson

LB Brice Hamilton

DB Shawn Boone

OL Ethan Frith (FSU offered earlier this spring)

OL Josh Allen

LB Jacob Pugh

DB Deion Singleton

2013 FSU signees attending

OG Ira Denson

LB Tyrell Lyons

LB Ro'Derrick Hoskins

DB Marquez White

RB Ryan Green

WR Isaiah Jones

TE Jeremy Kerr

DE Davarez Bryant

DB Nate Andrews

OL Wilson Bell

OL Ryan Hoefeld (Maybe)

LB EJ Levenberry

DB Jalen Ramsey

LB Matthew Thomas (Likely)

Not visiting this weekend

OT David Sharpe (Flying out of town)

DT Andrew Brown (Participating in Richmond Rivals Camp)

RB Sony Michel (No reason given yet)

LB Kain Daub (Taking ACT test)

DE Lorenzo Carter (Participating in Atlanta NIKE Camp)

DE Andrew Williams (Participating in Atlanta NIKE Camp)

DB Jalen Tablor (Participating in Richmond Rivals camp)

DE Kentavious Street (Participating in Richmond Rivals camp)

QB JJ Cosentino (Has 7-on-7 tourney in Philly)

Note on CJ Worton

CJ will be visiting Thursday and Friday to Florida State but can't attend the spring game because his brother plays for UCF and their spring game is on Saturday.
 4 years ago '08        #1144
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
Any links to the spring game?
 4 years ago '11        #1145
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,358 | Props total: 149 149
espn3
 4 years ago '05        #1146
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
WINSTON FIRST fu*kIN SNAP THROWS A 60 YARD TD

WE ARE NOT WORTHY BLACK JEEZUZ
 4 years ago '05        #1147
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
another TD for jeezuz
 4 years ago '11        #1148
klutch2381 
space
space
space
$179 | Props total: 8 8
First and foremost Ward da GAWD.

[pic - click to view]

PW da Gawd (black shirt)

[pic - click to view]

And this doesn't have sh!t to do with anything, but this chick in the leopard had one of the phattest a.sses I've ever seen; the pic doesn't do it justice.

[pic - click to view]

As for observations:

*Brehs, to be completely honest I wasn't really sold on Jameis as the starting QB. I've followed recruiting too long, and I know that you really can't tell what any of these dudes are going to do on this level until they do something of note. But, after today I'm all in. :hillwhoa: Winston needs to be the QB. He more dynamic and I felt like Trickett didn't show any better command of the offense than him.

*Coker has a fuvking cannon. I think he has the strongest arm on the team, but he doesn't seem like he knows where it's going.

*Kelvin looked good. I'd still like to see him high point the ball better, but he seems to be improving.

*Cam Erving needs to be alright.

*X-Lee threw a ball like 60 yards like it was nothing during the flag football at halftime; such a waste of talent.

*The homie from Orlando still raw (Kenny Shaw).

*Beatty still can't punt.

*This defense is definitely going to be more aggressive with blitzes. I hated Stoops bend, but don't break style at times. I prefer an attacking offense and defense, as opposed to reactionary, but it was effective.

*I think with Winston at QB, this would be a top 5-10 team at the end of the season if we had a dynamic play caller. Alas, I can only dream.
 4 years ago '05        #1149
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
the mexican got a fu*kin cannon for a leg too........he gonna put Hopkins to shame

Kicker U
 4 years ago '05        #1150
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Notebook: FSU defense very vanilla in spring game

Paul Thomas
Warchant.com

Follow @warchantpaul

Follow @warchant

After three weeks of instillation, Florida State's defenders were excited to showcase their new defensive scheme during Saturday's spring game.

But as expected, the defense for both the Garnet and Gold teams on Saturday were very vanilla during the annual spring game.

They showed a few blitzes and a more aggressive style that Jeremy Pruitt has brought to Tallahassee, but head coach Jimbo Fisher said his defense hasn't shown anything yet.

"You ain't seen blitzes yet," Fisher said. "That was just base, normal blitzes. We had those blitzes last year. That was just our normal stuff."

"Man that wasn't anything," added safety Lamrcus Joyner. "When I say that 1 percent of the defense. I mean but just knowing that you can do the basics, because you have to have the base foundation for the defense and to know that we can execute the basic things that was a great feel out there today."

Both defenses gave up at least 360 yards of total offense, but each side also made plenty of plays. The Gold defense (which was the first-team defense) recorded six sacks, including 3.5 by Nile Lawrence-Stample, and had three interceptions. The Garnet defense recovered a fumble and recorded three sacks.

P.J. Williams returned his fourth quarter interception 35 yards for a touchdown. Karlos Williams and Lamarcus Brutus brought down the other interceptions.

"The pressure up front was great," Karlos Williams said. "Those guys are really getting after the quarterback. Really shrinking the pocket and that allowed us to sit back there and see the receivers and see everything and just break on the ball."

After getting just a taste for what life with the new aggressive defense will be like this fall, Christian Jones said he couldn't

"We really did do just basic stuff," said Jones, who had seven tackles and a pass breakup. "We put in so much stuff this spring with blitzing, I can' t tell you how much blitzes we have. People saw just a little sample of it so the fall should be exciting when we starting put that stuff in and game planning."

Receivers put on a show

With just one scholarship running back available for Saturday's annual Garnet and Gold game, both teams aired the ball out all afternoon.

Each side eclipsed the 300-yard mark through the air, with a host of receivers putting up big numbers.

Kenny Shaw led the way with 12 receptions for 205 yards and a touchdown for the Gold team. Shaw's teammate Kevlin Benjamin hauled in eight catches for 141 yards and a touchdown.

On the Garnet team Rashad Greene hauled in 11 passes for 120 yards and a touchdown. Christain Green added six grabs for 70 yards.

"I thought our receivers caught the ball well inside," Fisher said. "Got banged three or four times inside and caught some throws, got hit, which when you go across the middle that's part of it."

Shaw said that Fisher has asked the wideouts to step up as a group at the end of the spring will all three running backs out due to injury.

"That's just something that coach asked me to do and I'm going to get the job done," he said. "Whether it be five of us or whether it be one of us, I'm going to get the job done. We knew coming in as a wide receiver group that we was limited and we had to make plays."

Fisher said he was extremely pleased with the strides the wideouts made throughout the spring, including Benjamin who bounced back from an offensive pass interference call.

"KB really came on," Fisher said. "He had that little push-off but he made some nice plays, just consistency underneath running routes being dependable. I really was pleased with him."

Greene said the emergence of multiple receivers this spring will be a huge plus for the offense in the fall.

"That's what you need," Greene said. " You always need your coaches to have options. You can count on this guy and this guy. As a receiver you don't want to get doubled. Whenever we are out there on the field they can't double one of us because the other guy will get open. It creates opportunities for all of us."

Fisher likes progress of all four QBs

While it was redshirt freshman Jameis Winston who stole the show on Saturday with 205 yards passing and two touchdowns, Fisher said he liked what he saw from all four of his scholarship quarterbacks.

Redshirt junior Clint Trickett, who played for both teams, finished the game 22 of 32 for 259 yards, two touchdowns and an interception. Redshirt sophomore Jacob Coker, who also played for both teams, was 15 of 26 for 186 yards, one touchdown and two interceptions.

Redshirt freshman Sean Maguire was 6 of 13 for 113 yards and a touchdown for the Gold team.

"We had some nice plays out there," Fisher said. All of them made nice throws and all of them had a touchdown at one point. Very pleased with the progress."

Trickett, who started off slow but led two scoring drives late in the game said he felt he was too inconsistent on Saturday.

"There were times when I threw a good ball and then there were times when I was like 'What are you doing?'" Trickett said. "Especially with the pick, but that's part of it. You've got to try and manage it, you can't force things."

Maguire said the spring was very competitive between the four signal callers, but he feels like they each made positive steps.

"Someone is always trying to get that extra edge," he said. "But honestly the way reps are split up in practice, the way we practice we all rotate. We all have our own aspects of the game."
 4 years ago '05        #1151
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
lookin at some of them pictures.....pj williams is alot bigger, even christian jones looks bigger then he already was. los looks big as sh*t too.
 4 years ago '04        #1152
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 MRS. RONDO said:
lookin at some of them pictures.....pj williams is alot bigger, even christian jones looks bigger then he already was. los looks big as sh*t too.
you got a link to the pic gallery?
 4 years ago '05        #1153
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
 4 years ago '05        #1154
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #1155
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 166 166
That boy Famous Jamies got the juice yall..
 4 years ago '08        #1156
space
space
Anybody seen the Miami spring game? They're defense is probably worst than last year. I'm so glad we didn't land Tracy Howard, that's the biggest bust I've ever seen in my life
 4 years ago '05        #1157
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space

[tweet - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #1158
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 166 166
 MRS. RONDO said:
Johnny Football knows whats up
 4 years ago '10        #1159
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
I hope we land Andrew Wiggins. Would be big for our basketball team and Coach Ham.
 4 years ago '08        #1160
space
space
Clint Trickett is going to transfer. Many believe either to USF or to West Virginia
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
63 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
66 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
88 comments
1 day ago