Video inside 21 Savage Threatens To Kill Tyga and Disses Him In Sacramento
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlamagne hanging out with Tomi Lahren in Times Square
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Blac Youngsta puts $250,000 cash on counter at gas station kwiki-mart
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ATL Strikes again
19 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '08        #1121
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
Kain Daub commits to Florida State: Seminoles beat Bama for 5-star linebacker recruit

Kain Daub, a linebacker prospect from Sandalwood High School in Jacksonville (Fla.), committed to the Florida State Seminoles Friday night, according to a report. He chose FSU over offers from Alabama North Carolina, Miami, Auburn, Oregon, Ohio State, Florida, Southern Cal and South Carolina. Daub was briefly committed to LSU in the summer of 2012 before opening up his recruitment in November.

Here's what Daub told the Times Union:

"I just really like the coaches and felt like I could get early playing time," Daub said. "Those were big to me."

"He fits right into their scheme," Sandalwood coach Adam Geis said. "In talking to coaches, and from everything I see out there, he's going to go in there real close to a starting position."

Visit SB Nation's college football recruiting hub for more coverage.

Daub, who is listed at 6'3 and 230 pounds, is considered a consensus five-star recruit, with only Rivals rating him as four-stars (though this could change thanks to his recent performance at a Rivals.com camp held in Orlando).

More: Kain Daub scouting report
I spoke with Daub earlier in March, and he was very high on FSU and Alabama. He cited the closeness of the relationship with and the trust he has in Florida State defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt, formerly of Alabama. Daub also raved about Alabama's championship tradition and its pipeline to the NFL.

Daub is the eight commitment of the 2014 class for the Seminoles. He is close with current Sandalwood teammate Blake McClain, also an FSU commitment, and with Demarcus Walker, who played for Sandalwood in 2012 before enrolling at Florida State this January.
 4 years ago '05        #1122
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,641 | Props total: 3737 3737
PRUITT DA fu*kIN TRUTH I LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART
 4 years ago '08        #1123
space
space
New pipeline in the making seems like
 4 years ago '08        #1124
space
space
Our LB core is going to be crazy for a long, long time
 4 years ago '08        #1125
space
space
Anybody have any updates about how David Sharpe's visit went? I know we're in his top 3 and he's one of the best tackles in the country. Last I heard he actually loves Trickett stle of coaching and that Trickett was actually in our favor on this one

If we can somehow grab him and Damien Prince our OLine will be set. Damien Prince has us in his op 2

Last edited by F.A.M.E.M.O.B.; 04-06-2013 at 09:54 AM..
 4 years ago '06        #1126
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,552 | Props total: 11912 11912
DAUB = JEFF LUC 2.0

4 years ago '05        #1127
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,641 | Props total: 3737 3737
__________ = eddie johnson 2.0

oh sorry i forgot he doesn't attend the university of miami anymore
 4 years ago '10        #1128
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
Dildos posting about his man crush Coley on twitter while FSU is landing 5 star linebackers.

BTW dildos, MT6 said what up.
 4 years ago '11        #1129
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,353 | Props total: 143 143
2 best linebackers in the state back to back years .

Yea Pruitt doing work Walker, Ramsey, Duab, Nate Andrews, McClain
 4 years ago '08        #1130
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
I knew as soon as we put Pruitt on him, he'd be ours. sandalwood pipeline in the making
 4 years ago '06        #1131
Xaiv 133 heat pts133
space
space
$3,912 | Props total: 1081 1081
LB Kain Daub commits to Seminoles
Updated: April 6, 2013, 10:40 AM ET
By Corey Dowlar | NoleNation
EMAIL
PRINT
Florida State has landed its biggest fish yet.

ESPN Watch List linebacker Kain Daub (Jacksonville, Fla./Sandalwood), potentially one of the top linebackers in the country, committed to the Seminoles on his visit to Tallahassee late Friday night, Sandalwood head coach Adam Geis confirmed.

More from NoleNation
Everything Florida State, from recruiting to news to game coverage, is available at ESPN.com's NoleNation.
More:
• ESPN.com Recruiting coverage
• ESPN.com's ACC blog

"He did it last night," the coach said. "I think it was very good for him to get this thing over with. He does not like the recruiting process which is kind of rare. He doesn't like talking to reporters, coaches, all of that. It was time for him to pull the trigger and focus on academics.

"I think the decision was made a month ago. When we went down there a month ago and he talked DeMarcus [Walker] and he loved it."

Daub, the eighth overall commitment for Florida State toward 2014, was considered to be down to just Alabama and Florida State in the last couple of weeks, but the new Seminoles defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt ended up making the difference. Daub's relationship also extended to other parts of the coaching staff including Jimbo Fisher and Odell Haggins.

"Florida State was not in my top 20 before Coach [Jeremy] Pruitt left Alabama to go there, so that was huge," Daub said earlier. "If he stays at Alabama, nine times out of 10 I was probably going to go to Alabama."

"I just love the coaches at FSU and I feel like I would be able to start early there. I have known Coach [Jeremy] Pruitt since I was a freshman and I have a better relationship with him than anyone recruiting me. There is nothing that he is selling me on; he just tells me straight up how it is and what I need to do to succeed. I will be at FSU for most of my spring break."

Daub joins teammate Blake McClain, a defensive lineman, to pledge to the Seminoles already for this cycle. DeMarcus Walker, an early enrollee out of Sandalwood for 2013, is already on campus.
 4 years ago '11        #1132
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
 904Nole said:
I knew as soon as we put Pruitt on him, he'd be ours. sandalwood pipeline in the making
We got Pruitt on that 5* OT David Sharpe too. I hope he work his magic
 4 years ago '08        #1133
space
space
 DEDOS said:
DAUB = JEFF LUC 2.0

I see the fear in your post. You looking at our defense like
 4 years ago '08        #1134
space
space
 mester said:
We got Pruitt on that 5* OT David Sharpe too. I hope he work his magic
I'm ready to see what Tim Brewster is going to pull out of South Florida
 4 years ago '11        #1135
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
 DEDOS said:
DAUB = JEFF LUC 2.0

Tracy Howard tho....... a.ss
 4 years ago '11        #1136
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
Yea I think Brewster gonna pull some studs.. He got alotta charisma..Sofla gonna fu*k with him
 4 years ago '08        #1137
space
space
You know what's funny about the Jeff Luc sh*t tho............ it wasn't like he sucked he just wasn't good enough to see the field at FSU if he was at Miami he would've started from day 1
 04-06-2013, 05:17 PM         #1138
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEDOS said:
DAUB = JEFF LUC 2.0

Why do you even post in here? All your comments are whack! Daub is nothing like Luc. So what is UMs recruiting class ranked this year?
 4 years ago '08        #1139
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,624 | Props total: 257 257

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #1140
space
space
Our 2014 schedule is looking good. We got Notre Dame, UF, Clemson at home Oklahoma State in Dallas and Louisville and Miami on the road.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Might Be A Stripper But She's A Dime
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 1 - China To Trump: "Good Luck Bringing Jobs back To U.S."
59 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
183 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
82 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
197 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
135 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Alleged 72 hour Final Fantasy XV battle actually takes 50 minutes
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole ethers Lil Yatchy
273 comments
1 day ago