Image(s) inside There's no need for us to rush it through, ohhh
7 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
She's making it clap, just for Boxden
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Not even a fan of Rihanna but....
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the ho..
271 comments
@movies

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

03-13-2013, 05:50 PM         #1041
Flo State 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"All the ballers in Miami just know I'm coming to getcha!! Let me know!! Go Noles!! #NoleNation." Formal introduction from @TimBrewster, Brewster's Twitter handle
 03-13-2013, 05:51 PM         #1042
Flo State 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He followed that tweet with this: "Need the 305 to know Doak is sold out 85,000 every home game......Wow!!"
 5 years ago '08        #1043
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,554 | Props total: 1985 1985
I like this Tim Brewster n*gga already
 5 years ago '10        #1044
kNOLES 
space
space
$581 | Props total: 4 4
 DEDOS said:
Please Cooley would slap the life outta out of tim brewster
Tell Coley MT6 said what up.
 5 years ago '05        #1045
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$53,944 | Props total: 6810 6810
Coley never pulled sh*t he overrated
 5 years ago '04        #1046
madness 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$12,970 | Props total: 2776 2776
 Flo State said:
He followed that tweet with this: "Need the 305 to know Doak is sold out 85,000 every home game......Wow!!"
now tell the 305 when the last time Doak seen a national championship
 5 years ago '05        #1047
space
space
Menelik Watson Gets First-Round Grade

Published March 8, 2013
By Charlie Campbell - @draftcampbell

Speaking with scouts from across the NFL has yielded a common refrain: the 2013 draft class lacks top-shelf, elite talent. However, it has good depth in the mid-rounds. That adds up to there not being a lot of clear-cut first-round picks. Teams are instead seeking to use first-round picks on players with big upside. A few days ago, WalterFootball.com disclosed that Tennessee wide receiver Justin Hunter was projected by teams to go in the first round; we can now add Florida State offensive tackle Menelik Watson to that list.

Sources have told WalterFootball.com that Watson is grading out as a top-32 pick despite only playing one season of big-time college football. He grew up playing basketball in Manchester, England, and ended up at Florida State after playing some junior college football. Watson took the ACC by storm in 2012 and was a dominant blocker. The Seminoles had a lot of success running behind him and he did extremely well in pass protection.

The 6-foot-5, 310-pounder has quick feet with superb agility for an offensive lineman. He is strong and has the length to remain at tackle in the NFL. Watson's athleticism has led some teams to believe he could make the move to left tackle after some developmental time.

Scouts have told WalterFootball.com that Watson is a really smart kid and is good on the chalk board. He wowed teams with his football knowledge in the Combine interviews. Even though Watson is a raw talent, it appears that he made a good decision by entering the 2013 NFL Draft.

Sources named the Bears, Bengals, Rams, Colts, Seahawks and Packers as possible landing spots for Watson in the latter half of the first round. He is grading out as a Thursday-night pick since teams are prioritizing upside.
 5 years ago '08        #1048
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1732 1732
yea wish he was still here but good luck to him. cant blame him after what happened to ct and jenkins
 5 years ago '08        #1049
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,554 | Props total: 1985 1985
We may have 4 1st rounders this year
 5 years ago '10        #1050
kNOLES 
space
space
Hmmm Kain Daub maybe deciding soon...

Daub and MT6 at LB!
 5 years ago '10        #1051
kNOLES 
space
space
JJ Cosentino (4****) commits to FSU
 5 years ago '05        #1052
space
space
 DEDOS said:
what seed is FSU in the tourney again?

football > basketball and you know it.....
 5 years ago '08        #1053
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
space
was there ever a time miami beat fsu in football? i cant remember that far back
 5 years ago '05        #1054
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,347 | Props total: 4595 4595
 DEDOS said:
what seed is FSU in the tourney again?

college basketball

see you in that Heat/Celtics thread though
 5 years ago '05        #1055
space
space
Texas hasn't been fertile recruiting territory for FSU of late. However, that could change soon. The 'Noles landed a big commitment for the 2015 recruiting class on Tuesday afternoon when Clear Lake (Houston, Tex.) tight end Jordan Davis. He becomes the third commitment for the class.

2015 TE Jordan Davis committed to FSU on Tuesday.
"I joked with Coach Fisher for a few minutes before telling him I'm ready to be a Seminole and I'm committing to FSU. He told me that's the best news he heard all day and was really excited," Davis said. "I picked FSU because I felt so comfortable. I really love the tomahawk chop, the Chief, horse, tradition, everything. I built a great relationship with the staff. I actually told Coach (Lawrence) Dawsey, who also was one of my main recruiters that I was close to committing, so he knew it was coming."

The 6-foot-4, 250 pound prospect claims offers from Oklahoma and Texas A&M along with Florida State. But what will happen once more teams start pushing for him - will he change his mind?

"I'm pretty set that FSU is where I want to be. It really feels like home to me and I like how explosive the offense can be once I get there. My biggest strength is my athletic ability and how I get out of my routes, but I like blocking down field a lot too."

Davis plans to attend the Texas sophomore day this weekend, but that he also plans on visiting Tallahassee quite often throughout the year. It will start with FSU's summer camp.

"I'm going to the second session of the FSU summer camp. I loved it last time I was there because everything was so wide open with the offense in getting up the field with my routes," he said. "I also liked the weather in Florida, that was really nice. I plan on attending some games but not sure which ones yet."

How big was it that FSU was the first offer and built that early relationship?

"Very important for me because of the trust you have in Coach Dawsey and Coach Fisher. That played a big part into the decision. I know in that offense I'll have plenty of chances to make plays and help the team," said Davis.
 5 years ago '08        #1056
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
space
anyone got his film?
 5 years ago '11        #1057
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,629 | Props total: 496 496
Spring roster out with the new numbers, weight etc.

Darby got the 3 now and weight 189

Northrup got 5

Bracy got 4

Freddie stevenson 4
 5 years ago '11        #1058
klutch2381 
space
space
space
$182 | Props total: 12 12
Just being real, I think ultimately Mario Edwards ends up at DT. I've seen dude up close and in person, and I'm not going to trash dude, but his body and physique says DT.
 5 years ago '11        #1059
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,629 | Props total: 496 496
I only seen pics and yep he look like a DT.
 5 years ago '04        #1060
madness 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$12,970 | Props total: 2776 2776
 DEDOS said:

CJ worton ‏@kiss_a_baby9
Great meeting with coach coley coach burrows and coach al golden Truly am blessed UM

he begging for an offer

he blessed tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nov 23 - Woman goes missing after posting about upcoming Tinder date
51 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Why she look like she just raped these kids
113 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nov 23 - Gangs allowed to prisoners to kill people and have sex with o..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Tekashi69 First show in NYC (Sold Out Venue)
38 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Manute Bol reportedly lied about his age and may have been 50yrs old when ..
63 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
It's the year 1993 & these niggas knew what they were doing. They knew & did i..
59 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chris Tucker:Ice Cube Mad Cause I Ain’t Wanna Do Friday 2, U Ain't Pay ..
155 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA This the chick that slid in klay Thompson DM
87 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy