Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
73 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He got three girlfriends, could you handle that?
87 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uruguay has been hit by the Instathot nation
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (2 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '08        #1001
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
Wofford has been replaced with Pitt. We'll have 9 conference games next yr. We'll open up with them on Labor Day at Doak
 4 years ago '10        #1002
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Wofford has been replaced with Pitt. We'll have 9 conference games next yr. We'll open up with them on Labor Day at Doak
It's not at Doak. It's at Pitt.
 4 years ago '08        #1003
space
space
"I'm locked in"

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. - Bradenton (Fla.) Manatee four-star defensive tackle Demarcus Christmas committed to Florida State back in October. This weekend he made his first visit to FSU since last summer. Christmas came to Tallahassee for junior day and to meet with the coaching staff.

Demarcus Christmas sounds like he's ready to be a 'Nole.

“I loved everything,” said Christmas. “I checked out some of the newer stuff and I loved it all. I can picture myself here.”

FSU defensive tackle coach Odell Haggins is the primary recruiter for Christmas and his future position coach. While on campus, Christmas spent a lot of time talking with Haggins.

“He told me I’m the top defensive lineman coming in. We talked more about school than football. I want to come up here and get a good education first and football is second.”

Christmas said the best part of the visit was seeing the player dorms.

“Going to see the dorms was the best part, I didn’t know they’d be that nice.”

Before getting on the road and heading home, Christmas met with the head man, Jimbo Fisher.

“He talked to me about school and my education.”

It was a bit of a surprise that one of the top defensive linemen in the country committed so early on in the process. Christmas will likely have offers from teams coast to coast, but he decided to commit before a lot of those programs had a chance to offer.

“I’m locked in,” Christmas said about his commitment to FSU. “I did it to keep me working harder on something I really want to do. I picked FSU because that’s where I picture myself. I look up to people here like family members.”

Demarcus Christmas is ranked as a 4-star, he’s the 7th best DT in they country, the 14th ranked recruit in Florida and the 98th overall player in the country.
 4 years ago '08        #1004
space
space
Four-star OT recaps his FSU visit

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – St. Petersburg (Fla.) four-star offensive tackle Reilly Gibbons was among the top-rated prospects on campus at Florida State on Saturday for junior day.

Gibbons isn't in a rush to make a decision.

“It was great,” Gibbons said. “It was a really good time.”

Gibbons, who is ranked as the No. 135 overall prospect in the 2014 Top247, got a great deal of attention from head coach Jimbo Fisher.

“The coaches were just so nice,” Gibbons said. “They showed me around. I got to go up to Coach Fisher’s office and we talked for a while. It was a really great experience.

“He told me about his needs for offensive linemen in my class,” Gibbons added. “He really was just talking about that for a long time. He wanted to get a feel for me and what I am about.”

The No. 15 offensive tackle in the 2014 class also got a great deal of attention from offensive line coach Rick Trickett.

“He is a great guy,” Gibbons said. “We talked for a while. The stories that the man has are amazing. We talked about yet again their needs for the offensive line. He told me he was going to take seven, I think that was his number, in this class. He told me that he really wants me to be a part of that seven.”

Some of the other people on campus that made an impression on Gibbons were current players who spoke with the visitors.

“They had a players panel and they answered a lot of questions,” Gibbons said. “They were very good. They told us a lot. Their admiration for the coaching staff stood out. They respect them a great deal. The level of maturity amongst those guys was pretty impressive.”

The current players spoke of a system of accountability installed by the current coaching staff.

“They also have a system of points that they divvy out, with regards to bad points, and if you get a certain number that week you aren’t allowed to play and so on,” Gibbons said. “I like that there is accountability built in.”

The visit didn’t just stand out because of the people in and around Doak S. Campbell Stadium.

“The facilities are great,” Gibbons said. “They use a GPS technology that they put inside the shoulder pads. They also use a 3-D imaging system for their highlights. It is just the cool little technological stuff like that which kind of gets you excited.”

Despite a great visit, Gibbons did not consider a commitment.

“It is too early in this process,” Gibbons said. “I haven’t made a top five or top ten yet.

“FSU made a very good impression though,” Gibbons added.

Gibbons, who claims more than two dozen offers, plans to visit Duke next weekend. As for spring visits, he has yet to plan those out but said a return visit to Florida State is very likely.
 4 years ago '08        #1005
space
space
4-Star DB receives FSU offer

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. - Lake City (Fla.) Columbia four-star safety Trey Marshall picked up his fourth offer today while on campus at Florida State for junior day.

FSU likes Marshall at CB.

“I was kind of shocked, but then again I wasn’t,” Marshall said of his offer from FSU today. “I was walking around, talking to coach (Jeremy) Pruitt all day and we got back (to the Moore Center) and that’s when I talked to Jimbo (Fisher). He offered me.”

“I was real excited about the offer. I like the tradition, it’s close to home, the atmosphere and the relationships.”

Throughout the day Marshall was able to spend time with FSU defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt and talk about the things he’s going to do at FSU.

“He plans to improve the defense and put DB’s on the field. He likes my size, ball skills and speed. They said they’ve been watching my film all week.”

Besides bonding with coach Pruitt, Marshall also spent time with defensive tackle coach Odell Haggins.

“I’ve known Odell since he was recruiting Timmy (Jernigan). He’s cool, I’ve known him for a long time.”

Florida State told the 6-foot-1, 185-pound Marshall that they’d like to use him at corner to start and possibly move him to safety later in his career. Marshall originally planned on holding off on his decision, but after receiving an offer from Florida State he says his plans may change.

“I don’t know when a decision will come now. I’ve got to talk to my mom about that.”
 4 years ago '08        #1006
space
space
Sherrod Pittman has FSU at the top

TALLAHASSEE, FLA. - After Saturday’s Junior Day at Florida State, Jacksonville (Fla.) First Coast linebacker Sherrod Pittman has one school ahead of the pack.

Pittman credited Florida State's program and tradition while naming them his leader.

The 6-foot-1, 215-pound Class of 2015 prospect named Florida State his leader on Saturday afternoon and went in-depth on what stands out about the Seminoles.

“FSU is my leader,” Pittman mentioned. “I like their program and tradition. I like how everyone chooses FSU from First Coast since it’s a big pipeline.”

Pittman projects as a linebacker at the next level and spent plenty of time on Saturday with new linebackers coach Charles Kelly, as well as new defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt.

“I talked with Coach Kelly and Coach Pruitt, the linebackers coach and the defensive coordinator,” said Pittman. “Coach Kelly is really good. He’s fun to hang around with. He’d be a good coach to come me up. Coach Pruitt was recruiting me at Alabama, so I’m not used to seeing him in these colors. We talked about his defense and he said he likes to run a dime, nickel and a 3-4 or something like that.”

As a whole, Pittman enjoyed the Florida State Junior Day a great deal and appreciated the attention showed by the Florida State coaching staff.

“I liked it up here very well,” he said. “They showed me around campus, they showed me a lot of love and the coaches and staff took me around. It was great. I ate good too.”

Up next, Pittman plans to visit Georgia Tech for their Junior Day on in early March.
 4 years ago '08        #1007
space
space
Johnson '110% committed' to FSU

TALLAHASSEE, FLA. - Jacksonville (Fla.) First Coast quarterback DeAndre Johnson spent Saturday in Tallahassee for the Florida State Junior Day and the sophomore left feeling more committed to the Seminoles than ever before.

Johnson spent plenty of time on Saturday discussing the FSU offense with head coach Jimbo Fisher.

The 6-foot-1, 175-pound Class of 2015 prospect spent most of the day getting to know the new coaches at Florida State and he seemed to really hit it off with new running backs coach Randy Sanders.

“It was a great visit,” Johnson said. “I spoke to Coach (Randy) Sanders, he’s a great coach and he’s really funny. I spoke to Coach Odell (Haggins) and Coach (Lawrence) Dawsey. I just enjoyed the trip as a whole. I’m 110% committed right now.”

Johnson spent some one-on-one time with head coach Jimbo Fisher and they discussed the quarterback situation, as well as the style of offense for next season.

“Coach Fisher told me that he’s basically the quarterbacks coach and he’s very hands on, so that’s good,” Johnson mentioned. “He told me that he’s still got two more hires to make, but I don’t know who yet. We talked about the offense too. He said it’s a very diverse, explosive, fun offense. It’s got some ‘west coast’ to it, a little bit of Indianapolis and New England Patriots type stuff to it. It’s going to be very productive and explosive in the future.”

Johnson is heading into his third season as the starting quarterback for First Coast and he plans on working hard over the next few months to ensure that the Buccaneers continue to grow as a program.

“This summer, I’m going to work real hard again at my craft, work on my leadership and just chill a little bit,” he said. “I’ll probably end up doing some camps too.”
 4 years ago '08        #1008
space
space
5-Star LB has two at the top

Jacksonville (Fla.) Sandalwood five-star linebacker Kain Daub is one of the most sought after prospects in the state for 2014. This winter, the 6-foot-3, 227-pound inside backer has kept in close contact with two schools.

"Florida State and Alabama are the two programs I've been keeping in touch with the most," said Daub. "I talk to (Jeremy) Pruitt and (Kirby) Smart at those schools."

Daub says his conversations with both schools coaches have been mostly about off-the-field topics. Each staff is working on getting Daub back on their campus for a visit.

"I've been to Florida State's junior day. It was nice, wasn't my first time there and I'll be going back soon. Maybe next weekend. I'm not sure if I'll go to Alabama's junior day."

Last summer Daub committed to LSU while on a visit, only to decommit in July. Since then Daub says he has not been in contact with the LSU staff and they are not a factor in his recruitment.

"I'd say Florida State and Alabama is my top two right now. No leader, just those two at the top."

In January 2013 defensive end DeMarcus Walker, a teammate of Daub's, enrolled early at FSU. Will having a former teammate at FSU factor into his decision at all?

"He's working me a little bit," Daub said of Walker. "It's not a big reason why I want to go there, but it's a plus, I guess you could say."

As for another commitment, Daub didn't want to put a timetable on his decision.

"I'm just looking for the right feel. Every school offers a lot of great things, I'm just looking for that feel."
 4 years ago '08        #1009
space
space
Jackson clears up commitment status

TALLAHASSEE, FLA. - Immokalee (Fla.) athlete and Florida State commitment J.C. Jackson visited Gainesville last weekend for the Florida Junior Day and rumors began to swirl about a potential decommitment.

Jackson said that this visit has firmed up his pledge to the Seminoles.

On Saturday, Jackson spent the day in Tallahassee for the Florida State Junior Day and it seems as though the visit firmed up his pledge to the Seminoles.

“I’m still real firm with FSU,” Jackson mentioned. “I’m like 95% firm. I’ve been committed for a while, so it’ll take a lot for a switch. I’m just getting ready for spring ball and then I’ll take all five of my official visits. I’ll try and get back up here for another visit, but I’ll take an official here too. I may come watch some spring practices.”

Jackson made some interesting comments about the strength of his commitment after his visit to the University of Florida last weekend, but after speaking with the Seminoles coaching staff on Saturday, all is well between the 5-foot-10,185-pound prospect and Florida State.

“You know, people put stuff in my mouth,” he said. “I don’t want to decommit. Florida is a good school and it was a nice atmosphere. They showed me some love too. Today, I talked more with the defensive coaches at Florida State and Coach (Jeremy) Pruitt. He definitely wants me to come and join the defense. It makes me feel much better about them.”

When Jackson committed to Florida State back in March of 2012, he credited head coach Jimbo Fisher as one of the main reasons for his early commitment. The two spent some more time together on Saturday.

“I talked to Coach Fisher for awhile and we talked about the academics and that they have one-on-one tutors, which is something I need, since I care a lot about academics,” Jackson said. “I know I got the ball skills, but we can always get help with the academics. We talked about the defense and they are one of the top 5 defenses in the nation and I’d like to play with them. They got a new coach from Alabama and that’s big for them.”

Jackson is currently listed as a four-star prospect by 247Sports.com and has an overall ranking of a 91
 4 years ago '08        #1010
space
space
Baker impressed with 'Noles staff

TALLAHASSEE, FLA. – Atlanta (Ga.) Marist School defensive tackle Kendall Baker made his first trip to Florida State this weekend and came away impressed with the Seminoles coaching staff.

Baker says that Georgia, Florida State, Clemson, Auburn and Alabama make up his top five.

While most coaches discuss the football program, the talent on campus and how the prospects fit into their systems, Baker appreciated the Florida State coaches take on the importance of academics.

“The most surprising part was just how much they push about being a student,” said Baker. “It was a surprise, because you come here for football, but you don’t usually see much for being a student like you do here. Also, the player-coach relationship. I liked that all the players had a good relationship with the coaches.”

Baker did get an opportunity to discuss the football program with the staff and like most recruits, he thought that the 3D video presentation was one of the highlights of the day.

“I liked the 3D video a lot, that stood out to me,” mentioned Baker. “That was really impressive. I also spent some time with the coaching staff in the team meeting room and we didn’t even really talk about football much, which was great. We talked about the importance of academics and keeping your head on straight.”

The 6-foot-6, 275-pound lineman has schools recruiting him at both offensive guard and defensive tackle, but Florida State has been pursuing him to play on the defensive line. Their recent success at that position has piqued his interest.

“Coach Haggins was telling me how football comes second and academics come first, which I liked,” noted Baker. “He is recruiting me at defensive tackle, which they are really talented at already, but I don’t have a problem playing offensive line either. They always strive to have a top defense, so coming here would probably take my game to the next level.”

Baker has wanted to visit Florida State in the past, but the plans seemed to fall through at the last minute. With his first trip to Tallahassee under his belt, he mentioned that the visit only increased his interest in the Seminoles.

“I already liked FSU a lot, but getting down here for a visit now and seeing the facilities and meeting the coaches was really nice,” Baker discussed. “I’ll probably talk to Coach (Jimbo) Fisher on Monday or Tuesday, because we have to get on the road early.”

While the Florida State trip opened his eyes, it looks like the hometown Georgia Bulldogs may have the early edge for the Atlanta native.

“As of right now, Georgia, Florida State, Clemson, Auburn and Alabama are my top schools, but I’ve got no real order,” he said. “Georgia is the home school. I always feel like there is a big time chance that is the place I can go. The rest all do what they do and try to tell me what they are trying to do and the direction they are trying to go.”

Baker plans on visiting Clemson and Georgia over the next month or two.
 4 years ago '08        #1011
space
space
Spring proving grounds: Offense

As spring practice nears closer, Noles247 takes a look at several names who could be poised to make moves to a more prominent role as the Seminoles prepare for the 2013 season.

After a quiet 2012, offensive lineman Bobby Hart has the opportunity to be a significant contributor in 2013 with Menelik Watson's early departure.

Today, we look at those on the offensive side of the ball.

OL Bobby Hart – 6’5’’ 318 lbs Junior
What we know: When discussing Hart, a junior offensive lineman who played a prominent role as a freshmen due to a plague of injuries to FSU’s veteran line, it’s difficult to come up with a concrete evaluation of the former St. Thomas Aquinas standout. As a freshman, Hart found himself in the starting role for the final nine games of the 2011 campaign.

Hart has all of the physical tools to succeed as the Seminoles desperately would like for him to, but at the same time, there tends to be a cloud of inconsistency hovering above the junior.

What to look for this spring: With Menelik Watson foregoing his senior season, the Seminoles’ offensive line now has a glaring gap that needs to be filled at the right tackle spot. Whether it’s Hart who fills that void or perhaps one if one of the current linemen slides over, the bottom line is there is a spot open for the taking.

How bad does Hart want it? It’s well known that he is plenty talented enough to be the man for the job, but the junior will need to prove to the coaching staff that he is in fact the best option. While the product on the field is undeniably pivotal, Hart could likely have the opportunity to make his biggest strides towards a starting spot in the weight room, along with mental conditioning.

WR Marvin Bracy – 5’9’’ 172 lbs RS Freshman
What we know: We may not have seen the speedy Bracy in any game action in his first season at FSU, but it’s no secret that the Seminoles have one of the fastest, if not the fastest, slot men in the entire nation in the redshirt freshman.

After recovering from the nagging hamstring issue that forced Jimbo Fisher to sideline the two sport athlete in his first year, Bracy has hit the ground running with the FSU track team. In his first meet with the Seminoles, Bracy wowed spectators as he took home first place in the 60-meter dash at Arkansas’ Razorback Invitational, posting the nation’s best time in the progress at 6.61 seconds.

What to look for this spring: Although FSU’s wide receiver drawer may be stocked to the brim with quality options, the door is wide open for Bracy, as well as other newcomers, to a.ssert themselves as significant contributors in the Seminole offense in 2013.

Mario Pender was forced to watch practice from the sidelines in his first year on campus.

Plus, to be blunt, there’s no one on FSU’s roster with a physical skillset quite like Bracy’s. With his world class speed, Bracy should prove to be a weapon from the get-go and it will be imperative for him to find his groove and role in the offense as the spring unfolds.

RB Mario Pender – 5’10’’ 190 lbs RS Freshman
What we know: For starters, we know that Chris Thompson will not be a feature of FSU’s backfield in 2013. James Wilder and Devonta Freeman have both proved their worth over the past two seasons, but with Fisher’s “hot hand” policy regarding his running backs, Pender will certainly have a shot to contribute in his redshirt freshman season.

The Cape Coral native took a redshirt in 2012 after having surgery on his groin to repair an injury that Fisher had described as one that is becoming increasingly more common in the game of football. Rumors regarding his academics and rehab have constantly swirled around Pender, but at the moment, they are nothing more than that – rumors.

Heading into the spring, all we truly know about Pender is he has good size, exceptional speed and has just about all of the physical a.ssets needed to be a potentially elite ball carrier at the collegiate level.

What to look for in the spring: First and foremost, all eyes will obviously be on the health of Pender as he suits up for his second spring. There has been a buzz growing regarding his performance in offseason workouts and if true, look for Pender to make significant strides towards a prominent role with the offense in 2013.

Either way, we should get plenty of looks at how Pender has progressed when the actual spring game rolls around in mid-April.

QB Clint Trickett – 6’3’’ 180 lbs RS Junior
What we know: Unlike the other two leading contenders for starting quarterback, we know plenty about Trickett. As a skinny redshirt freshman, Trickett impressed when he filled in for the injured EJ Manuel against the likes of Oklahoma and on the road at Clemson.

Though he doesn’t really have the size of most successful quarterbacks, Trickett makes up for it with his knowledge of the game, mental prowess and remarkably strong arm.

Jacob Coker impressed in last year's spring game.

What to look for in the spring: While he does have an experience advantage to hang over the heads of Jameis Winston and Jacob Coker, there’s no denying that both of the aforementioned have significant size and raw talent advantages over Trickett.

If Trickett is going to make strides towards keeping the title as the team’s No. 1 quarterback heading into the fall, he’s going to have to separate himself in the playbook and on the mental side of the game, otherwise he will get passed up before anyone could even blink.

QB Jacob Coker – 6’5’’ 230 lbs RS Sophomore
What we know: When taking a look at Coker, a former three star product and Alabama native, it’s difficult to not have high hopes for what the physically impressive quarterback might be able to accomplish in the future. He passes the eye test with flying colors and simply looks like a prototypical quarterback.

On the field, we know Coker has great arm strength and also holds the ability to make things happen with his legs. Should he win the job as the Seminoles’ starting quarterback in 2013, his size and raw talent alone would likely be enough to give FSU fans a sense of confidence moving forward.

What to look for in the spring: However, if Coker does in fact win the starting job, it will mean he’s made noteworthy strides in a couple of areas.

First off, Coker needs to display he has the ability to lead. At times appearing reserved, it’s essential that Coker steps up this aspect of his character if he wants to win the starting job, especially considering he’s going against the likes of Trickett – who has already proven to be able to lead in moments of adversity, and Winston – who has already shown to apparently have charisma and the intangibles of a leader.

Then, there’s the playbook. For whatever reason it may be, we saw Winston, not Coker, take over Trickett’s duty as Fisher’s play call relay man when Trickett relieved Manuel. Regardless of the true meaning behind this occurrence, Coker needs to establish a strong sense of knowledge and understanding of Fisher’s playbook. If not, it won’t matter how talented and physically impressive he is.

QB Jameis Winston – 6’4’’ 206 lbs RS Freshman
What we know: Five star prospect. Top dual threat quarterback available according to both 247Sports and the 247Composite. Elite 11 winner. Baseball player with professional potential.

High hopes surround Jameis Winston.

Winston’s resume is impressive, to say the least.

We may not have seen him in action on the field yet, but the excitement surrounding the redshirt freshman rapidly grows the closer we move to spring ball.

What to look for this spring: Before we get ahead of ourselves, we must take a moment to remember that Winston has in fact opened the season as the starting left fielder with FSU’s baseball team. When it comes time to choose, what will it be? It’s difficult to make a sure forecast at the moment, but there’s no getting around the fact that sitting out spring to play baseball would likely hurt Winston’s chances to win the starting job this fall.

Should he decide to participate in spring football, look for his maturity over everything else. It’s well known that he can impress talent-wise, but Fisher has raved about Winston’s natural awareness and open mind when it comes to learning as to why he has such high hopes for the five star Alabama product.

Trickett may stand as the current No. 1 quarterback as the Seminoles prepare to open their first practice in March, but it’s awfully difficult to not place Winston as the front runner to be FSU’s next starting quarterback this fall.
 4 years ago '08        #1012
space
space
Warchant has reported that we have signed Jay Graham as a new RB coach. He was the runningback coach at South Carolina and Tennessee previously. He was responsible for bringing Marcus Lattimore to South Carolina
 4 years ago '08        #1013
space
space
Latest on Blake McClain

Spoke with the father of Jacksonville (Fla.) Sandalwood strong-side defensive end Blake McClain last evening. McClain did not visit North Carolina as previously plannned. Here is what his father had to say:

"Florida State, Florida, and LSU have made Blake an offer. Florida State is his number one choice thus far."

According to his father, a commitment will still come in the near future.

McClain currently weighs 256 pounds.
 4 years ago '08        #1014
space
space
Latest on Justin Thornton

Going into Saturday’s Junior Day, Auburn was barely on the radar of 4-star defensive end Justin Thornton from Vigor in Mobile, Ala.

Now, the Tigers are among his favorite schools.

“They’re in my top three,” Thornton said. “It’s Florida, Florida State and Auburn. They made me feel like family and that’s one of the key things I was looking for.”

A lot of that family feel comes from Thornton’s relationship with new Auburn a.ssistant coach Dameyune Craig, who grew up in Mobile where he was a star quarterback at Blount High School.

Craig went on to become a standout quarterback at Auburn and in professional football for several years before becoming a coach and focusing his recruiting in the Mobile area.

“He’s a real good coach. I’ve got a good connection with Coach Craig,” Thornton said. “He’s like family to me. He knows everything about me. He knows everything about Mobile.

“I feel comfortable with Coach Craig. We’ve just got that connection.”

Thornton, 6-foot-5 and 222 pounds, also met with coach Gus Malzahn during his first-ever visit to Auburn.

“He said he loved me and wants me to come up there,” Thornton said. “He doesn’t want me to be on an opposing team rushing his quarterback. He wants me on his defense.”

Thornton plans to return to Auburn for a second visit this spring.

Thornton has offers from Auburn, Alabama, Florida, Florida State, LSU, South Carolina, USC and Nebraska. He plans to hold off on a decision until August.
 4 years ago '08        #1015
space
space
Kingsland (Ga.) Camden County four-star cornerback Kalvarez Bessent has been offered by Florida State. Bessent recently mentioned in this update how much he wanted an offer from FSU.
 4 years ago '10        #1016
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
5-Star LB has two at the top

"Florida State and Alabama are the two programs I've been keeping in touch with the most," said Daub. "I talk to (Jeremy) Pruitt and (Kirby) Smart at those schools."

"I've been to Florida State's junior day. It was nice, wasn't my first time there and I'll be going back soon. Maybe next weekend. I'm not sure if I'll go to Alabama's junior day."

In January 2013 defensive end DeMarcus Walker, a teammate of Daub's, enrolled early at FSU. Will having a former teammate at FSU factor into his decision at all?

"He's working me a little bit," Daub said of Walker. "It's not a big reason why I want to go there, but it's a plus, I guess you could say.""
Pruitt doing work!
 4 years ago '08        #1017
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
dont forget odell!
 4 years ago '08        #1018
space
space
Schedule

Monday
09/02/13 at Pittsburgh Panthers
Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA 8:00 p.m. ET

Saturday
09/07/13 --- Open Date --- ---

Saturday
09/14/13 Nevada Wolf Pack
Doak Campbell Stadium, Tallahassee, FL TBA

Saturday
09/21/13 Bethune-Cookman Wildcats
Doak Campbell Stadium, Tallahassee, FL TBA ---

Saturday
09/28/13 at Boston College Eagles
Alumni Stadium, Chestnut Hill, MA TBA ---

Saturday
10/05/13 Maryland Terrapins

Saturday
10/12/13 --- Open Date --- ---

Saturday
10/19/13 at Clemson Tigers
Memorial Stadium, Clemson, SC TBA ---

Saturday
10/26/13 NC State Wolfpack

Saturday
11/02/13 Miami (FL) Hurricanes

Saturday
11/09/13 at Wake Forest Demon Deacons
BB&T Field, Winston-Salem, NC TBA ---

Saturday
11/16/13 Syracuse Orange (HC)

Saturday
11/23/13 Idaho Vandals

Saturday
11/30/13 at Florida Gators
Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, Gainesville, FL TBA

Saturday
12/07/13 ACC Championship Game
Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte, NC TBA ---

Last edited by F.A.M.E.M.O.B.; 02-25-2013 at 02:50 PM..
 4 years ago '08        #1019
space
space
How the fu*k we drop Wofford and add Bethune Cookman
 4 years ago '08        #1020
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 166 166
Good sh*t on the updates Fame.

All these updates I'm reading about all these O-Lineman that are feeling us, Trick better land something this year or else

I see we done offered the DE from Sandalwood, same school as Daub. Pruitt know what he doing, starting another pipeline.

Justin Thornton a bi*ch and that RB commit we got from Bama is really a b*tch.

And f*ck JC Jackson too I dont care how committed he say he is. He's from Immokeale so I know he's a head case.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
85 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
59 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
139 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
158 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
51 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside BOSKOE100 mad at SOULJA BOY.. say he make the BLOODS look like clowns !..
81 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Never noticed this from Scream 1
96 comments
1 day ago