Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
73 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He got three girlfriends, could you handle that?
87 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uruguay has been hit by the Instathot nation
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (2 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '05        #81
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,673 | Props total: 3793 3793

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #82
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #83
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,922 | Props total: 1109 1109
SPN 150 DE Bower talks FSU
January, 13, 2013
JAN 13
8:09
PM ET
By Dave Hooker | ESPN.com
RECOMMEND0COMMENTS0EMAILPRINT
Tashawn Bower's official visit to Florida State was genuine. That's exactly what he was looking for.

"Definitely character of people -- nothing is sugar coated and everything is real," the ESPN 150 prospect said following his official visit to Tallahassee.

Bower said he was particularly impressed with offensive coordinator James Coley, who is Bower's primary recruiter.

Tashawn Bower
Defensive end
Committed: Auburn

Pos RkStarsGradeHometown
83Somerville, NJ
"Very honest and real," the 6-foot-5, 241-pound defensive end said. "He won't give you an answer he doesn't know for sure."

Bower said he has gotten to know Coley for more than two years. Bower has official visits planned to Florida and LSU later this month. He is also planning to visit Auburn before national signing day at his own expense.

Bower took an official visit to Auburn in September and has been committed to the school. Since Auburn's coaching change, Bower has said he is still committed to Auburn, but is considering other schools.
 4 years ago '06        #84
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
ESPN 150 CB Ramsey set for final visit
January, 14, 2013
JAN 14
8:18
PM ET
By Blair Angulo | ESPN.com
RECOMMEND0COMMENTS0EMAILPRINT
Following a summertime commitment to USC, ESPN 150 cornerback Jalen Ramsey (Brentwood, Tenn./Brentwood Academy) believed his recruitment would slow down considerably.

That certainly hasn’t been the case.

Ramsey, the No. 4-ranked corner, officially visited Florida State over the weekend, a trip that was planned following the hire of new defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt from Alabama. The top-ranked prospect in Tennessee previously visited Florida (Sept. 21), Mississippi State (Nov. 30) and Washington (Dec. 7), and has his fifth and final trip scheduled to USC for this upcoming weekend.

[+] Enlarge

Dave Hooker
Jalen Ramsey was all smiles upon committing to USC last summer. Will he still be a Trojan on signing day?
Amid all the attention and recruiting stress, national signing day can’t arrive fast enough, Ramsey’s father, Lamont, said Monday.

“The visit to Florida State was good, but I always tell people we’ve never been on a visit that wasn’t good,” Lamont said. “Every visit is good. They treat you nice and the people are usually nice. It was a good visit, though. ... But just everybody wanting some of your time, it’s tough. There’s just not enough time in the day to make everybody happy.”

Flooded with constant text messages and phone calls, Jalen has turned off his cell completely and declined interview requests.

But the highly coveted athlete remained committed to the Trojans upon his return home Sunday night.

Though the silence leads to speculation and a bevy of rumors, it has allowed Ramsey to weigh all his options in peace. According to his father, who was also in Tallahassee for the weekend trip, Ramsey thoroughly enjoyed what Florida State had to offer.

“Jalen liked several things,” Lamont said. “He was hosted by [sophomore defensive back] Nick Waisome. Jalen liked the fact that he could see himself fitting in the defense right away. He knows the defensive coordinator [Pruitt]. He knows they have an immediate need for him, just like USC does. That’s really where he’s at. He’s noticed the coaches that are recruiting him the hardest, they actually have a real need for him. They don’t just want him to come, they actually have a need for him.”

Jalen Ramsey
Cornerback
Committed: USC

Pos RkStarsGradeHometown
89Brentwood, TN
USC has yet to hire a new defensive coordinator since the resignation of Monte Kiffin, but Ramsey said he was told a defensive coordinator would be in place by the time they arrived in Los Angeles on Friday. With a strong presentation this upcoming weekend, the Trojans might finally seal the deal.

“Jalen is hoping the defensive coordinator is in place. That’s huge for him,” Lamont said. “A lot of people are trying to say it doesn’t matter who they get as defensive coordinator, but it does. If you’re a defensive player, it really does make a difference. It’s almost like saying if you’re a quarterback, it doesn’t matter if they have a good offensive coordinator or not. It does.”

The scheme the new defensive coordinator bring with him will also be an important factor, Lamont said.

“Jalen’s a big guy,” Lamont said of his 6-foot, 190-pound son. “He’s hoping that they get a defensive coordinator that will let him be aggressive, someone that wants to play press coverage and isn’t afraid to put his corners in press.”

Both Florida and Florida State were expected to drop by for in-home visits this week before the Ramseys traveled to USC.
 4 years ago '05        #85
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Corey Dowlar/ESPN ‏@cdowlar
ESPN 150 DB Jalen Ramsey feels needed at Florida State -http://es.pn/13x9ynS

4 years ago '06        #86
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
Recruiting chat - 1/14, 12 p.m.

My questions is two parts. Out of the current non-commited players that FSU is targeting A) Who is looking like a lock for FSU and B) Who are we in good standing with and have a shot to sign?
January 14 2013, 7:51 AM · Like · Flag

Corey Dowlar
Bringing out the L-word, are we? Alright, I'll try to be brave.

I really like their chances for Tashawn Bower. I'll ask you guys this, if FSU holds on to Bellamy combined with Hollin, how do you feel about the DE class including Bower?

Matthew Thomas ends up in Tallahassee, IMO. Have said that for a while now. I think Denver Kirkland has a shot of following suit, but it is not a slam dunk by any means.

I see Alex Collins going elsewhere.

Arshad Jackson could end up signing with FSU, but there are grade issues. Will have to see about that, but in the story we'll run shortly, Auburn is out of it for him.

Keith Bryant will end up in Tallahassee, I believe.

Who else specifically are you wondering about? I'll address Ramsey below.

Similar question. Who visited this weekend that you think is a lock to sign with FSU.

What are our chances to get Laremy Tunsil?
January 14 2013, 7:52 AM · Like · Flag

Corey Dowlar
If Tunsil doesn't sign with UGA, I will be shocked. If not UGA, then I think it is FSU (Pruitt connection, etc.). But all signs point to Athens.

Do you think Watson Turning pro will help with Tunsil?
January 14 2013, 9:10 AM · Like · Flag

Corey Dowlar
Tunsil actually likes Trickett a lot. I think his mom just really likes UGA and Coach Richt.
January 14 2013, 9:11 AM · Like · Flag

Corey Dowlar
EDU, can't hurt.

What is the word on Jalen Ramsey? Did we make a solid impression on him this week? Does Monte Kiffin Leaving hurt USC?
January 14 2013, 8:59 AM · Like · Flag

Corey Dowlar
FSU did a good job with Jalen this weekend. Haven't been able to talk to him personally yet, but I've been checking on a few things in the back channels.

IMO, FSU has a very real shot to get him. Not saying they are the favorites, or what have you, but they are in the picture.

What are FSU's chances with Yannick Ngakou (sp?)
January 14 2013, 9:14 AM · Like · Flag

Corey Dowlar
You'll get it soon. I try to think of it as N-Gak-Oue.

I'd say FSU did a great job this weekend on Yannick, as well. He's a good looking kid, too. Liked his project-ability at ILB or DL, depending on his growth. South Carolina is in there, too.

He seemed to tweet about every aspect of his visit, is that normal for him? I don't follow.
January 14 2013, 9:18 AM · Like · Flag

Corey Dowlar
Ha, he loves Instagram, too, apparently. I believe it to be, yes.
 4 years ago '05        #87
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
i aint gettin my hopes up no more since McQuayGay fu*ked us over.......his lil f*ggot a.ss let me catch him on my street....
 4 years ago '06        #88
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
Any more news about Levonte Whitfield being interested in becoming the 432nd WR recruit for aTm this year?
January 14 2013, 9:14 AM · Like · Flag

Corey Dowlar
Ha, no, I don't think he leaves FSU.

we still after taj williams or stacy coley hard?
January 14 2013, 9:15 AM · Like · Flag

Corey Dowlar
Very much so on Stacy Coley. FSU sources feel very good about him and they've done a pretty good job with him this whole process. Lawrence Dawsey is now in charge of his recruitment since Gran has left.

Taj is a tough one, but at the end of the day, I think FSU won't go after him and he'll go to South Carolina.

tally talent, got to keep it in house!
January 14 2013, 9:20 AM · Like · Flag

Corey Dowlar
If they do decide to pursue, it will be as a DB, I think.

What commit do you think is most likely to flip before or on signing day?
January 14 2013, 9:15 AM · Like · Flag

Corey Dowlar
Davin Bellamy, although, I don't think he's certain to like I did heading into this weekend. UGA and Tennessee the threats now.

The staff did a great job of painting the picture of how he will be utilized and the comparison to Julius Peppers doesn't hurt.

I work in Tennessee, about 2 hours from Knoxville, I have to hear UT crap all the time, now rumors that levenberry will flip to UT. Your thoughts?
January 14 2013, 9:25 AM · Like · Flag

Corey Dowlar
That would be pretty surprising, but if that happened, Ngakoue would become really important.

So since you don't think we land Collins, is there another back that you think we land or will it just be Green? And why does it seem like there is a sudden urgency for a 2nd back? I'm a.ssuming it has something to do with Pender
January 14 2013, 9:21 AM · Like · Flag

Corey Dowlar
They are going after Derrick Green, but I don't see that happening.

Pender is a question mark. I don't really want to comment much further, but I don't think many people would be surprised if he didn't make it at FSU.

If we don't land Tunsil, what is plan B at Tackle? is there a JUCO that can come in and play right away like Watson did that we actually have a shot at
January 14 2013, 9:31 AM · Like · Flag

Corey Dowlar
A Juco name that has emerged: Chongo Kondolo.

It sounds like Na'ty Rodgers will visit, too.

Are we recruiting any FB's? We don't have any on the roster so maybe a JUCO? I know we're getting away from them but might be good to have at least one.
Corey Dowlar
Maybe there could be a situation where they find someone on signing day like a McCloud/Smiley under-the-radar case (I don't know that for sure).

Guys on the roster that can help fill that role are Kevin Haplea and Will Tye. Chad Abram, too. Pryor isn't exactly an easy replacement though.

Haven't heard much about Priest Willis lately, Are we still in it for him?
January 14 2013, 9:36 AM · Like · Flag

Corey Dowlar
FSU is, yes, but I think he will sign with LSU.

What is going on with Matthew Thomas and Kirkland, I hear they are visiting UM next weekend changing Thomas visit from USC.
January 14 2013, 9:42 AM · Like · Flag

Corey Dowlar
Nothing has changed with Thomas. It is FSU-Miami battle, and I believe FSU to win it.

Kirkland is also a FSU-Miami battle, and I think the 'Canes lead for now. FSU needs him and his family to come see the school and have a good time.

There's alot going on in terms of recruiting! Can you give any sort of recap of where FSU stands leading up to signing day?
January 14 2013, 9:43 AM · Like · Flag

Corey Dowlar
This class is strong, but not elite as compared to the last two or three years. It will establish some good depth. It could prove to be really good with a couple ket additions such as Bower, Thomas, Kirkland, Ramsey, etc.

Jordan Cunningham anything new?
January 14 2013, 9:47 AM · Like · Flag

Corey Dowlar
He will be up on the 25th for an official visit. Think it is a FSU-Stanford-Vandy battle.

Are there any 2 sport athletes in this class that are committed or highly interested?
January 14 2013, 9:48 AM · Like · Flag

Corey Dowlar
Hmm..No, not really a Winston in this group.

Anything new on Andrew Wiggins?
January 14 2013, 9:52 AM · Like · Flag

Corey Dowlar
No, not really. FSU still has a great shot.

tenpenny, an alabama recruit, seems to be unhappy about the rb depth now. could pruitt pull some strings and flip him?
January 14 2013, 9:53 AM · Like · Flag

Corey Dowlar
Certainly possible, but haven't heard anything specific about that yet.
January 14 2013, 9:59 AM · Like · Flag

Corey Dowlar
Ok, guys, thanks for your time today! Great questions.
 01-15-2013, 05:51 AM         #89
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tim Williams commits to Alabama
 4 years ago '08        #90
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
Robert Ndechikem, or however you spell it, is suppose to visit UF
 4 years ago '05        #91
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
lol @ mom has already made his decision

these kids pus*y i swear, i love my mommy but she aint tellin me where im goin
 4 years ago '08        #92
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 166 166
 MRS. RONDO said:
lol @ mom has already made his decision

these kids pus*y i swear, i love my mommy but she aint tellin me where im goin
Basically.. But sh*t thats how it is for a lot of these n*ggas. Thats why Jimbo needs to start slinging D to these recruits' moms
 4 years ago '05        #93
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Pruitt is havin an inhome with Ramsey tomorrow and Jimbo is havin an inhome with Derrick Green which is weird i thought he dropped us
 4 years ago '05        #94
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
they sayin ramsey might flip to florida

fu*k that f*ggot then.........bi*ch a.ss
 4 years ago '08        #95
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
n*gga plays ball in Tenn ..I'm straight
 4 years ago '11        #96
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,358 | Props total: 149 149
We aint getting Ramsey..... Or Willis
 4 years ago '05        #97
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,616 | Props total: 243 243
 Manofwar9146 said:
This is a lie about Jalen flipping to Florida....his team mate tweeted that sh*t trying to start something. He was his QB in h.s and he is also commited to FLorida and he is trying to get Jalen to commit to Florida. Jalen's Father is most likely unhappy about that tweet. I can imagine how unhappy he is at the mafuka who made that story up lol.

IMO.....it will come down to FSU & Florida....i give the edge to FSU IMO....

He loves Pruitt....he fu*ks with Bama secondary.....playing time.....

Bama secondary >>>>>>> Florida's secondary...... anyday

I could be wrong...but from indications....I think FSU can pull this one out....so don't worry Junior....I had to do some investigation about that sh*t lol
Around NSD....ppl are going to make up lies.....remember two years ago mafukaz were saying that O'leary & Wilder was heading to Tennesse or USC. Insiders are trying to get paid from us coming to their website to collect revenue from google adsense. Sit back and relax till NSD my n*ggah.....Jimbo and bald head nut got this sh*t moe
first off Alabama secondary is overrated. Florida hands down had the best secondary in the country. They played well every have except for against Louisville. Johnny Manziel even said Florida secondary was the best he seen all season and that's after playing Alabama.
 4 years ago '08        #98
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
Florida didnt have the best anything this year.
 4 years ago '05        #99
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,616 | Props total: 243 243
 904Nole said:
Florida didnt have the best anything this year.
You're right we didn't.... But they pounded close to 300 yards rushing on that FSU defense who claimed themselves as an SEC defense.

"(The Seminoles) don't face too many two-back power running teams in their league. They play a lot of that one-back stuff. You better learn to fit the counter and the power when you play Florida."- Will Muschamp

"We had a lot of confidence coming in here and being able to run the ball. said. "We've run it well versus better defenses."
 4 years ago '05        #100
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
yea n they said we had an edge with McQuayGay but that was wrong..........i'ma give UFag and USc*nts the edge right now
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
85 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
59 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
139 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
158 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
51 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside BOSKOE100 mad at SOULJA BOY.. say he make the BLOODS look like clowns !..
81 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Never noticed this from Scream 1
96 comments
1 day ago