Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (4 bx goons and 5 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

5 years ago '08        #921
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,009 | Props total: 1761 1761
i know what you mean. its massive when you see it from the street. more of an indoor stadium
 02-18-2013, 06:06 AM         #922
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just read on Noles 24/7 that some NFL teams are offering Lawrence Dawsey a job.
 5 years ago '10        #923
kNOLES 
space
space
$581 | Props total: 4 4
This is the worst damn time of the year with no football...
 5 years ago '08        #924
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 2304 2304
Football... SO FAR AWAY!

[pic - click to view]

02-19-2013, 03:31 PM         #925
Flo State 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New Miami a.ssistant Mario Cristobal has reportedly bolted after just a month on the job to become offensive line coach at Alabama, a source told Alex Scarborough of ESPN.com TideNation.

Cristobal was fired as FIU coach last December, then hired as tight ends/assistant head coach at Miami in January. CBS Sports was the first to report the news.
 5 years ago '05        #926
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 6975 6975
Street on a fast track

Jake Rowe
UGASports.com

Rose (Greenville, N.C.) defensive end Kentavious Street has risen about as quickly as a recruit can.

Originally from Douglas, Ga., few knew about Street before he competed at the Army All-American Combine for underclassmen in San Antonio that took place in early January.

At that time, Street received a 2014 Army All-American Bowl invite, and things have taken off from there.

He isn't worried about bursting on to the scene later than others as the offers are pouring in now.

"It's going great, man," Street said when asked to share his feelings on the recruiting process. "Just got offered by Georgia today and it is the biggest compliment to me. I'm trying to stay humble but at the end of the day it is just a great milestone in my career. I'm just so grateful for it."

Street, who refers to himself as a "Georgia boy" and a "country boy" got the UGA offer from a coach who he believes is similar to himself.

"Coach John Lilly friended me on facebook awhile back and we started talking there," he said. "Then today he called me and I finally got to talk to him voice-to-voice and talk to him. We have a lot of things in common and he is just a cool dude. Then he told me at the end of the conversation that I have a solid offer at UGA and they want me to be there. He's a country boy."

The five-star prospect says that Florida State was his "dream school" growing up, but he also says that the offer from Georgia holds a great deal of weight.

"It means the most to me," Street said of his thoughts on the UGA offer. "To tell the truth, it is the most important offer that I have acquired in my career. It is just great, man. I'm feeling accomplished now. A few years back this was just a dream and now that it has come true it is unreal. Georgia, right now, is standing at number two in my list of top schools behind Florida State. They have a great shot at getting me there."

With Florida State coming in as his dream offer and Georgia coming in as his most important offer, some might think that Street's recruitment has already been narrowed down.

According to the Rivals100 defender, that is not the case.

"To tell the truth," he said. "I'm really not set on any school or committing early. I'm just going to take my time and see how many offers I can rack up then go through them and pick out the best school for me."

The Tar Heel state standout spoke to UGASports over the phone after concluding workouts with his teammate at the Rose High School field house, and says that his senior season is his main focus at present.

He also took the time to share a little about his mentality when he steps on the field.

"My mindset is that I just want to dominate," he said. "There is no set scheme or tendencies that I like. From pass rushing to stuffing the run, I just want to dominate."

The next few months will be busy for the Nation's 14th overall prospect by Rivals.com, but it will all be a part of the process of choosing where he will play his college ball.

"With all these offers I have, I'll definitely be out visiting a ton of schools this spring and over the summer," Street said. "That will probably narrow it down for me entering my senior year of football. I'll definitely get down to Georgia sometime in May."
 5 years ago '06        #927
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189
sh*t is slow as hell right now. The only thing I've heard is that LJ might move to CB. And Stork or Matias might move to RT.
 5 years ago '08        #928
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,117 | Props total: 218 218
I swear SEC schools don't recruit no more. They wait until we offer someone to evaluate him. Then they offer him and tell him if he goes to FSU he's scared of SEC competition. Then the recruit feels like he has to prove himself and ends up at garbage a.ss Auburn or some sh*t. The only schools who pull recruits on they're own power without slandering FSU is UF, Bama and LSU, but Bama and UF fear us going to the SEC so fu*k them too.
 5 years ago '08        #929
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 2304 2304
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
I swear SEC schools don't recruit no more. They wait until we offer someone to evaluate him. Then they offer him and tell him if he goes to FSU he's scared of SEC competition. Then the recruit feels like he has to prove himself and ends up at garbage a.ss Auburn or some sh*t. The only schools who pull recruits on they're own power without slandering FSU is UF, Bama and LSU, but Bama and UF fear us going to the SEC so fu*k them too.
Basically.
 5 years ago '05        #930
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,690 | Props total: 516 516
Nobody fears Yall going to SEC. The SEC does not need anymore mediocre teams
 02-19-2013, 11:49 PM         #931
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
 5 years ago '07        #932
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
Lol at bama waiting on y'all to offer schollys

They have won 3 of the last 4 bcs titles FSU played no parts in that at all
 5 years ago '10        #933
kNOLES 
space
space
$581 | Props total: 4 4
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Lol at bama waiting on y'all to offer schollys

They have won 3 of the last 4 bcs titles FSU played no parts in that at all
LOL at the NCAA citing a 'lack of institutional control' at scUM!

5 years ago '05        #934
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 6975 6975
NAPIER IS A f*ggot THATS ALL
 5 years ago '08        #935
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Nobody fears Yall going to SEC. The SEC does not need anymore mediocre teams
If yall don't fear us going to the SEC why did UF, Auburn, Bama and Georgia block us throughout the 90's when SEC wanted us? sh*t was known, each program knew at that time if FSU went into the SEC none of them n*ggas was winning sh*t. The imo reason we miss out on certain recruits today is because most of the SEC schools we go against use the same line of "If you go to FSU you're just scared of SEC competition" damn near every recruit that goes to most of the aforementioned schools has FSU in their top and the go to another school because they want to play in the SEC
 5 years ago '08        #936
space
space
Man unfortunately the SEC just has money that we don't and will never have if we stay in the ACC. I talked to a friend of mind and he told me pretty soon with the new recruiting rules he thinks SEC schools will have recruiting a.ssistants for every position coach. So while they're coaches are JUST coaching ours will be trying to handle both jobs. It's just another level of paper
 5 years ago '05        #937
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4760 4760
 MRS. RONDO said:
NAPIER IS A f*ggot THATS ALL
 5 years ago '06        #938
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189
how long until pruitt leaves to go back to bama?
 5 years ago '08        #939
space
space
Lamarcus Joyner is moving to corner and Los is EXPECTED to start at Safety
 5 years ago '08        #940
space
space
Mama on FSU offer: 'This is unreal'

Florida State is hoping to land a few elite offensive linemen in the Class of 2014 and on Wednesday, they offered one of the top offensive guards in the nation.

Mama is ranked No. 57 overall in the Top 247 on 247Sports.com, as well as the No. 3 offensive guard in the nation.

Bellflower (Ca.) St. John Bosco four-star Damien Mama, a 6-foot-5, 340-pound prospect, spoke to Florida State offensive line coach Rick Trickett late Wednesday evening and the Seminoles a.ssistant coach expressed his interest in the mammoth offensive lineman.

“We had a real good talk,” he said. “Trickett let me know that they really liked my film and that they want me to give them a good look. He said he wants me to come down for a visit, but we’re not sure on a date yet. This is unreal though. This offer is big for me. We are going to talk over the next few weeks and try and set something up for this summer.”

Although Mama lives on the opposite side of the country from Florida, the Seminoles have always been a team that he’s had interest in.

“It’s Florida State football, that’s all that needs to be said,” mentioned Mama. “That’s big time football and they definitely stand out right now. I’ve liked them for a while. We have their same logo on our helmets, which is pretty cool.”

Rick Trickett has been coaching for over 40 years and although Mama doesn’t know too much about his background, he does know that Coach Trickett might have helped produce a 1st round pick in this year’s NFL Draft.

“I don’t know a lot about him personally or what he’s done in the past, but I know that they are probably going to have a kid drafted in the 1st round this year with Menelik (Watson), so he definitely knows what he’s doing,” said Mama. “We talked about him a little bit. I actually know a lot about him since he played ball out this way before he went to Florida State.”

With his home being so far from Tallahassee, Mama admits that he’s still unsure if he would go to school that far from home. However, if he can get his family on board, anything is possible.

“My family really wants to see me play, so I’m not sure what to think right now,” Mama said. “I wouldn’t mind getting away from home and experiencing something new though. My family is really supportive. If I let them know that I’m going away from home and that it’s the best school for me, they will understand and support me for sure.”

Mama mentioned that Florida State, Alabama, Oregon and Oklahoma are the schools that have been sending the most mail as of late, but he’s waiting to receive an offer from the other three schools.

At this time, Mama is currently ranked No. 57 overall in the Top 247 on 247Sports.com, as well as the No. 3 offensive guard in the nation.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now