Video inside The right way to heat up PIZZA!! Changed my life
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 4 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '08        #901
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
FSU close to hiring QB coach

Multiple sources have indicated to Noles247 that former UCLA offensive coordinator and 2011 interim head coach Mike Johnson is on campus today at Florida State.

We expect Johnson to be named the next quarterback coach at FSU within the next few days. As of now it's unknown if he'll get the offensive coordinator tag or if it will be someone else on staff.

Johnson has also coached in the NFL, most recently he was the offensive coordinator for the San Francisco 49ers in 2010
 4 years ago '05        #902
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,676 | Props total: 3793 3793
jimbo aint lettin nobody call the plays lol.....n atleast mike johnson is black but i wanted a n*gga with ties to south florida man
 4 years ago '05        #903
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
QUIN BLANDING fu*k YOU f*ggot.....DONT NOBODY NEED YOU OR ANOTHER BAYSIDE HS bi*ch......fu*k VIRGINIA FOOTBALL....YALL CAN ALL EAT A BAG OF SUPER d!ckS
 4 years ago '08        #904
space
space
2014 Needs: Receiver

At Florida State it’s never hard to recruit wide receivers, it’s more-so about finding the right wide receivers. This year will be no different for Jimbo Fisher and his staff. Some of the best wide receiver talent in the country is within the borders of Florida. FSU carried ten scholarship wide receivers on roster this season, nine of which came from the state of Florida. This year the ‘Noles will look to sign three to four wideouts and most, if not all will likely come from the Sunshine State.

Coach Dawsey has a talented group of receivers returning in 2013.

On the roster: SR Kenny Shaw, RS SR Josh Gehres, SR Jarred Haggins, RS SR Willie Haulstead, SR Greg Dent, RS JR Christian Green, JR Rashad Greene, RS SO Kelvin Benjamin, RS FR Marvin Bracy, FR Isaiah Jones (incoming), FR Levonte Whitfield (incoming), FR Jesus Wilson (incoming)

Needs: 3-4

2014 Commits: Immokalee (Fla.) J.C. Jackson, Miami (Fla.) Northwestern JoJo Robinson, Homestead (Fla.) South Dade C.J. Worton

What FSU looks for at the WR position:

* Sure-hands – Nothing will send you to the bench quicker at Florida State than drops. With the amount of depth at FSU, drops by the wide receivers are not tolerated.

* Competitors – The wide receiver corp at FSU is never lacking for talent. Because of that competition is high and nothing is given, everything within this unit must be earned. The FSU coaches look for guys that want to f!ght for their position on the roster rather than have it handed to them.

* Size – In the 2014 class FSU is going to focus more on outside receivers rather than slot. The remaining spots will be used on prospects that have ideal outside receiver size or guys that could play both in the slot and out wide.

Names to keep an eye on:

WR Artavis Scott (5-10,175) Tarpon Springs, Fla. – Although Scott doesn’t have the ideal size to play on the outside, his skill set is such that he can play both the slot or out wide if needed. Scott camped at FSU last summer. The ‘Noles are among his favorites along with Michigan, Notre Dame, Georgia, Miami, Ohio State and Alabama.

WR Ermon Lane (6-3, 193) Homestead, Fla. – Lane starts the 2014 cycle as the top rated wide receiver in the country. His combination of size and speed is just what FSU is looking for this year. Miami is the team to beat right now with Florida State and Alabama also in the mix.

WR Saeed Blacknall (6-2, 190) Englishtown, NJ – If FSU leaves the state for a wide receiver it could be for Blacknall. He’s got the size and the explosion FSU looks for at this position. The ‘Noles have not offered yet, but he is on the radar.
 4 years ago '08        #905
space
space
Latest on FSU-Pitt season opener

ESPN ACC ‏@ESPN_ACC
One ACC source told me a Pitt-FSU season opener is "highly likely." Love it. Can't wait to see the official sked. Should be soon.
 4 years ago '08        #906
space
space
The latest on 2014 OL Jermaine Eluemunor

Spoke to Scranton (PA) Lackawanna College offensive tackle Jermaine Eluemunor for a few minutes this morning and he told me that his film is updated on HUDL. Although it says "September 2012", it's not correct. Those are from his first full season at Lackawanna.

He said that he has offers from Florida State, West Virginia and UCLA at the moment. Some of his old offers were from when everyone thought he was a 2013 recruit, but that transcript issue came up. He's not sure if the others are still offering him now. He will graduate in December and early enroll at the school of his choice in January.

He was being recruited by James Coley when he was at Florida State, but says he hasn't heard from FSU lately. He still has a great deal of interest in Florida State and thinks they will be calling soon, now that Signing Day is done for 2013.
 4 years ago '08        #907
space
space
FSU offers another prospect from Tennessee

Memphis (Tenn.) White Station three-star inside linebacker Petera Wilson reports a new offer from Florida State.
 4 years ago '08        #908
space
space
Recruiting picks up for McGary

Battle Ground (Wash.) Fife jumbo athlete Kaleb McGary has quietly put up a solid offer list. The 6-foot-7, 270-pound prep has added a new offer from Cal recently.

This past weekend he spent time in Seattle on campus at the University of Washington. McGary said he spent the bulk of his time with the defensive group.

"There were probably 200 kids or more there at Washington so it was kind of crazy," McGary said. "They broke us down into smaller groups by position and I went with coach (Tosh) Lupoi. I enjoyed the presentation and stuff quite a bit. Washington is a nice camps and a big school."

Most of his offers have come by way of offensive lineman. McGary said while he loves to play defense, he's happy to play where needed.

"I love defense to be completely honest," he said. "But if a school is recruiting me at offense that is cool too. That won't effect me. Winning is all that I'm interested in. I'll do whatever it takes to help my team win."

FSU, Ole Miss and Nebraska are a few new programs that have burst onto the radar for McGary. He noted he'd like to hear more from Notre Dame, Stanford and the SEC as his recruitment continues.

"I'm just taking it easy and letting the schools come to me. I'm in no rush and not really focused on recruiting too much at this time. I'd like to get down to Oregon and Oregon State soon, maybe over to Washington State too."
 4 years ago '08        #909
space
space
Top 100 player visiting Friday

Columbia (S.C.) Spring Valley four-star outside linebacker Christian Miller will visit Florida State on Friday and Florida on Saturday. He is No. 97 in the Top247 for 2013. He was very impressive at the Under Armour All-America Combine back in early January
 4 years ago '08        #910
space
space
Bracy named ACC Men's Indoor T&F Performer of the Week honor

ACC release:

Florida State freshman sprinter Marvin Bracy has been named the Atlantic Coast Conference Men’s Indoor Track and Field Performer of the Week for the second time this season, while Clemson weight-thrower Brittney Waller earned Women’s Performer of the Week honors.

In just his second meet of the season, Bracy captured the 60-meter title, winning in an NCAA-leading and FSU school record time of 6.54 seconds in the Tyson Invitational at Fayetteville, Ark. The two-sport athlete from Orlando, Fla., is undefeated through six rounds of 60-meter competition this season and has run the fastest time among NCAA athletes in three of six races this year. Not only is his the fastest NCAA time in 2013, it ranks tied for the United State lead (with 2012 Olympian Mike Rogers) and ranks fourth in the world this year. Bracy edged FSU junior teammate Dentarius Locke, who ran a time of 6.56 in the final. Locke’s time was the NCAA’s second-fastest this season.

Clemson’s Waller broke her own school record in the weight throw by hitting a monumental mark of 73-2 (22.30 meters) to win the event at Virginia Tech Elite over the weekend. Waller’s mark is second-best in the nation this season and ranks among the best women’s weight throws in ACC history. The Greenville, S.C. native fouled on four of her six throws, but of her two legal attempts, one exploded for a mark of 73-2. Her previous best of 69-9 was set last week at the Armory Collegiate Invitational.

================================================== ==================

Can't wait until we get this n*gga on the field
 4 years ago '08        #911
space
space
Louisiana OL talks FSU offer, more

The Texas Longhorns signed one of the top offensive line classes in the nation in 2013. If the early reports on the class of 2014 are any indication, offensive line coach Stacy Searels still has his eyes set on going anywhere and everywhere to find the best.

Joseph Paul says he rooted for Texas and Texas A&M when he lived in Texas for a short time after Hurricane Katrina.

At St. Augustine High in New Orleans, the prospect that receives the most attention, and for good reason, is five-star running back Leonard Fournette (New Orleans, La./St. Augustine). Joining the nation's No. 2 prospect in the junior class at the New Orleans power is offensive guard prospect Joseph Paul.

"I have four offers, I believe," Paul said. "I have Florida State, Texas, Texas A&M and Tulane, and Mississippi State told me they are very interested and they may have offered."

The 6-foot-4, 330-pound high school right tackle with impressive initial punch and body quickness broke down his top three offers.

Florida State - "I really liked FSU when I went there for junior day. I liked the atmosphere and environment. The offensive line coach was really enthusiastic, and I liked that."

Texas A&M - "I really, really, really like Texas A&M. They are not only in the SEC, but they are a school I have always liked, along with Texas, having lived in Texas for a year or so after Hurricane Katrina. Texas A&M had two great tackles this season, Luke Joeckel and Jake Matthews, and have a really good team."

Texas - "Texas, I know they are a great program, and I liked the Longhorns growing up when I lived in Texas. Texas head coach Mack Brown came by the school and offered me a few weeks ago. I think me and a couple of teammates are supposed to go to junior day Feb. 23."

If the Seminoles, Aggies or Longhorns are to sign Paul, it will very likely come down to whether in-state power LSU offers.

"LSU was definitely my favorite school growing up. Trai Turner, who plays at LSU and played at St. Augustine is like a big brother to me. He's helped me so much and I look up to him," he said.
 4 years ago '08        #912
space
space
Justin Thornton now lists UF as his number 1 team
 4 years ago '08        #913
space
space
TN lineman lands offer

Alex Bars, a four-star OL out of Nashville was offered by Florida State's Rick Trickett yesterday
 4 years ago '05        #914
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Justin Thornton now lists UF as his number 1 team

what a young n stupid lil f*ggot...im glad i aint been a pus*y when i was his age
 4 years ago '05        #915
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #916
space
space
Apparently Tee Martin is on the list as well. Tee Martin is the former Tennessee QB who beat us in the National Championship. I think if Tee Martin gets hired he won't get the OC title at all
 4 years ago '08        #917
space
space
fu*k Justin Thornton.

5* DE Kentavious Street has FSU as his leader
 4 years ago '10        #918
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
fu*k Justin Thornton.

F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
5* DE Kentavious Street has FSU as his leader
 4 years ago '06        #919
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,922 | Props total: 1109 1109
Mike Johnson is aight. When he was with the 9ers our offense improved a lil bit and Alex Smith at that point was starting to become a decent NFL QB. I'm not down on the hire but I'm not excited either. tbf to him the 49ers were a mess when he was hired in the middle of the season. I think he might have did OK at UCLA tho.
 4 years ago '06        #920
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,922 | Props total: 1109 1109
Nickel Package: Top five combine snubs
February, 13, 2013
FEB 13
2:40
PM ET
By Todd McShay

Florida State ILB Vince Williams: A late addition to the Senior Bowl roster, Williams came to Mobile, Ala., and immediately stood out as the physical and emotional leader of the South defense. He is a big-time hitter, shows good instincts and is at his best against the inside running game.

Williams' estimated 40 time is in the 4.9-second range, but he makes more plays outside the tackles than you would expect from a player with his timed speed. Patriots ILB Brandon Spikes -- who ran in the 4.9s at his pro day workout -- has shown inside linebackers can overcome a lack of elite speed, even in today's pass-happy NFL.

Overall, Williams (6-foot-0½, 247 pounds) grades out in the late-third or early-fourth round area.

Florida State S Lamarcus Joyner: He shows good closing burst, and when Joyner sees something developing, he has the ability to get there and either separate the receiver from the ball or make a play on the ball. He's had good production but is the opposite of Williams in that Joyner (5-8, 205) has good speed but lacks ideal size.

However, he plays with energy and files around the field, and if nothing else, he'll make a good kick-cover guy who can hang around on special teams while developing his skills and eventually trying to carve out a contributing role. Joyner grades out in the early part of Day 3.
mcshay is an idiot
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
63 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
66 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
88 comments
1 day ago