Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her ass is stupid thick
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Brother acts like little sister is invisible & she believes him
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (2 bx goons and 6 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '08        #881
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
RB talks FSU offer, upcoming visit

Florida State signed just one running back in the 2013 class, so the Seminoles will be looking to re-stock their depth chart at the position in the 2014 class. Without a doubt, they are looking for a back with great size and one such target is Prattville (Ala.) running back Kamryn Pettway, who measures in at 6-foot, 224 pounds.

Pettway most recently visited Florida State for their game against Florida.

“I would say Florida State is the favorite,” Pettway said on Monday evening. “I really like the school, the atmosphere, and the football facilities. They have shown me the most interest and they were my first offer.”

The Seminoles offered last Monday.

“Florida State is my first offer,” Pettway said. “Coach (Rick) Trickett told me they were offering me a full ride scholarship. They just told me they need a big running back. He was just telling me that he was looking forward to having me come down there.”

Pettway has visited Florida State twice over the past two football seasons.

“I went this season when they played Florida and I went last year when they played Oklahoma,” Pettway said. “The atmosphere always stands out to me.”

He will return this weekend for a Junior Day event.

“I want to learn more about the education part of it,” Pettway said.

Last weekend Pettway traveled to in-state Auburn to check out the Tigers.

“I went to Auburn over the weekend,” Pettway said. “I really just got a chance to see all of the facilities. They were also telling me that they may offer me once they are through with the 2013 recruiting class.”

If Gus Malzahn and Auburn offer, they will be neck-and-neck with Florida State for Pettway’s services.

“An offer from them would be pretty much the same as when I got the FSU offer,” Pettway said. “If they offered, it would be between them and Florida State.”

The Yellowhammer State prospect shared what he is looking in the college he eventually signs with.

“First it is about the education and then it is about how I can help the team and whether or not I would be able to play,” Pettway said.

Pettway said a potential visit to Kentucky is also a possibility, but nothing has been scheduled at this point. Other schools such as Alabama, Clemson, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Vanderbilt have also shown interest.

As a junior, Pettway rushed for 1,126 yards and 12 touchdowns on just 115 carries.
 4 years ago '08        #882
space
space
2014 Needs: Quarterback

The goal for most college programs is to have four scholarship quarterbacks on the roster at a given time and that's just what Florida State will have heading into the spring. This is also the reason FSU did not take a quarterback in 2013. That will change in 2014. There is a very real chance that, depending on what quarterback wins the job, there could be some post-season attrition at the quarterback position. That will likely dictate whether FSU takes one or two quarterback's in 2014.

Will Winston win the job in 2013?

On the roster: RS JR Clint Trickett, RS SO Jacob Coker, RS FR Sean Maguire, RS FR Jameis Winston

2014 needs: 1-2

2014 commitments: None

What FSU looks for at the QB position:

* Size - Jimbo Fisher has typically recruited prototypical NFL size. Expect FSU to look for a quarterback in the 6-3 to 6-6 range.

* Mobility - In FSU's offensive scheme the quarterback does not have to be a "runner", but it is imperative that Fisher's quarterback can make plays with his legs.

* Leadership - It's Jimbo Fisher's offense and the quarterback is an extension of Fisher on the field. The starting quarterback at FSU must have the respect of his teammates and be able to communicate effectively with not only the players, but the coaches as well.

* Must camp - Don't expect FSU to take a commitment from a quarterback prospect that Fisher and the staff have not seen in person. Fisher has always been thorough in his evaluation of quarterback's and there is no better way to do that than at coach Fisher's own summer camp.

Names to keep an eye on:

QB DeShaun Watson (6-3, 200), Gainesville, Ga. - Watson is committed to Clemson, but FSU is still on him. The 'Noles staff went to see him twice during the January contact period.

QB JJ Cosentino (6-4, 225), Pittsburgh, Pa. - The FSU staff likes his big arm and ideal frame. The next step for FSU is to get him on campus this spring.

QB Justice Hansen (6-4, 200), Edmond, Ok. - Hansen visited FSU in fall, but he had connections with Dameyune Craig and James Coley. We'll find out more this spring if Hansen is still a legit target for FSU.
 4 years ago '08        #883
space
space
2014 Needs: Running Back

Running back is a position where you can never have enough depth. Due to a high probability for injury as well as just general wear and tear at the position schools like to have at least five available backs. Florida State wanted to bring in two running backs in the 2013 class to push their numbers to five for the upcoming season but fell short. They will now look to add two to three running backs in the 2014 class in order to make sure they have proper depth at the position.

Freeman is a good example of a mix of speed and size that Florida State looks for in their running backs.

On the roster: JR James Wilder Jr., JR Devonta Freeman, RS FR Mario Pender, FR Ryan Green (incoming)

2014 needs: 2-3

2014 commitments: Miami (Fla.) Central four-star RB Joseph Yearby

What FSU looks for at the RB position:

* Size and speed – Florida State looks for running backs with a great combination of size and speed. Speed is important, but they also want a back with good size and the ability to win the tough yards. Sometimes they find a good combination in one back, other times they take two backs – one with speed and one with size.

* Explosiveness – No matter how big the back is, Florida State wants a back that can separate at the second level and gain big chunks of yardage when they exploit a hole. Some backs are explosive off the initial touch while others gain a head of steam.

* Willing to share – Florida State hasn’t had a 1,000 yard back since the early 90’s. Under Jimbo Fisher, it has been about a unit and not an individual player. Running backs must come in willing to compete for carries and have an understanding that a rotation will likely exist at the position.

* Well-rounded – It isn’t just about how you are with the ball in your hands. FSU wants backs who can catch out of the backfield. You will also have to be willing to block in pass protection or act as a lead blocker for another back in the offense.

Names to keep an eye on:

RB Kamryn Pettway (6-0, 224), Prattville, Ala. – Florida State was the first school to offer the big back from Alabama. He is expected to visit in the near future. He would provide a big, physical back for tough yards between the tackles.

RB Sony Michel (5-11, 205), Plantation, Fla. – Michel is the top running back in Fla. and one of the best in the nation. FSU has been after him for a very long period of time and currently reside in his top five. He is a mix of size and speed.

RB Leonard Fournette (6-0, 215), New Orleans, La. – The top running back in the nation is a dominant player who is an incredible mix of size and speed. Most believe it is a battle between Alabama and LSU, but he recently visited Florida State. The Seminoles hope he makes a return trip or two.
 4 years ago '08        #884
space
space
Denzel Ware to Kentucky

Committed this morning per Kentucky Sports Radio (KSR) website.
 4 years ago '08        #885
space
space
Some expected visitors to FSU over the next two weekends

Some expected visitors to FSU this month:

QB J.J. Cosentino - Feb. 16th
QB Tyler Harris - Feb. 16th
RB Kamryn Pettway – Feb. 16th
WR/TE Moral Stephens - Feb. 16th
TE Chris Laye – Feb. 16th
OL Andrew Harrell - Feb. 16th
DE Denzel Ware – Feb. 16th
DE Blake McClain – Feb. 16th (maybe per Coach Geis)
DE/DT CeCe Jefferson (2015) - Feb. 16th
LB Kain Daub – Feb. 16th (maybe per Coach Geis)
LB Vincent Jackson Jr. – Feb. 16th
CB John Battle – Feb. 16th

QB Kilton Anderson – Feb. 23rd
RB Cortavious Givens – Feb. 23rd
RB/LB T.J. Harrell – Feb. 23rd
WR Derrick Ingram - Feb. 23rd
OG/DT Kendall Baker – Feb. 23rd
CB Darin Smalls – Feb. 23rd
 4 years ago '08        #886
space
space
Rumor has it Pruitt may be leaning towards replacing Xavier Rhodes with Karlos Williams at corner

If true that may be crazy. Although I would prefer to see Los, Telvin and Jones at LB

Last edited by F.A.M.E.M.O.B.; 02-12-2013 at 02:50 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #887
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,354 | Props total: 144 144
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Rumor has it Pruitt may be leaning towards replacing Xavier Rhodes with Karlos Williams at corner

If true that may be crazy. Although I would prefer to see Los, Telvin and Jones at LB
 4 years ago '06        #888
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,922 | Props total: 1109 1109
 f.a.m.e.m.o.b. said:
rumor has it pruitt may be leaning towards replacing xavier rhodes with karlos williams at corner

If true that may be crazy. Although i would prefer to see los, telvin and jones at lb
wow..
 4 years ago '06        #889
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
State of the Noles: Defensive End
February, 12, 2013
FEB 12
8:00
AM ET
By David Hale & Corey Dowlar | ESPN.com
RECOMMEND0COMMENTS2EMAILPRINT
When it comes to recruiting, coaches need to be thinking long-term. It's not just about which holes must be filled immediately, but rather where the needs might be in two or three more years.

With that in mind, NoleNation writers David Hale and Corey Dowlar are going position by position, looking at what FSU has on its roster now, and who might provide reinforcements down the line, projecting starters and evaluating the depth through 2015.

Today, we're looking at one of FSU's most productive positions under Jimbo Fisher: Defensive end.

Current scholarship DEs (6):
Chris Casher (RFr.)
Giorgio Newberry (RSo.)
Mario Edwards Jr. (So.)
Davarez Bryant (Fr.)
Desmond Hollin (Fr.), Demarcus Walker (Fr.)

[+] Enlarge

Cal Sport Media via AP Images
Mario Edwards Jr. is on the verge of a dynamic season in 2013.
Potential early departures: Edwards is still a long way from proving himself at the college level, but the former No. 1 overall recruit has the talent, size and pedigree to be a pro prospect by the end of 2013. He can't jump to the NFL until the end of the 2014 season though.

Predicted starters (Hale's pick/Dowlar's pick)
2013: Edwards, Casher (Hale)/Edwards, Newberry (Dowlar)
2014: Edwards, Casher (Hale)/Edwards, Casher (Dowlar)
2015: Walker, Casher (Hale)/Edwards, Casher (Dowlar)

Why they'll start: Edwards appears a lock to join the starting lineup after he stepped in for an injured Cornellius Carradine for the final two games of the 2012 season. It was something of a whirlwind turnaround for the talented pass-rusher. He was originally slated to redshirt, found playing time when Brandon Jenkins went down, and by year's end, he was the foundation for the future at the position.

Edwards certainly has the talent to blossom into an impact player immediately, but with FSU losing three defensive ends who all figure to be selected early in April's NFL draft, there are plenty of other holes to fill.

Edwards figured to redshirt in 2012 because Fisher said the team had ample depth at the position. That won't be the case this time. Edwards and Newberry are the only two D-ends on the roster with anything close to significant experience -- and even that is limited.

Newberry seems the logical choice to get first crack at the other open spot, but the fact that he was passed so quickly by Edwards on last season's depth chart speaks to some of the concerns surrounding Newberry this year. He's got the size and speed to become a solid player, but he simply hasn't developed as quickly as coaches would have liked. Casher had his crack at playing time in 2012, too, but it was an injury that sidelined him. His upside isn't quite the same as Edwards, but he's a legitimate NFL talent. It'll be an interesting battle between Newberry and Casher this spring -- with the decision coming down to how much Casher has progressed without playing time and how much Fisher values Newberry's experience.

Walker and Hollin could find themselves in the mix, too. FSU has had success in the past with junior college transfers at the position, and Hollin hopes to follow in the footsteps of Carradine. But it's Walker, an early enrollee this spring, who could make the biggest impact. Given the lack of experience at the position, he could f!ght for a job now, but he could also be the heir apparent should Edwards bolt for the NFL after his junior campaign.

Who might FSU add: The Seminoles brought in Bryant and Hollin in the 2013 class to reinforce the position after losing Jenkins, Carradine and Bjoern Werner. With guys like Casher and Edwards already on board, it softened the blow somewhat, and allowed the Seminoles a little flexibility in recruiting.

Looking ahead, Florida State doesn't have any committed defensive ends at the moment. Denzel Ware (Crestview, Fla./Crestview), an ESPN Watch List end, was committed, but with the departure of D.J. Eliot to Kentucky, he's opened it back up.

They're hot after Lorenzo Carter (Norcross, Ga./Norcross) and Chad Thomas (Miami/Booker T. Washington), and look to be in pole position for Justin Thornton (Prichard, Ala./Vigor.).

Long-term grade: B. The stockpile of talent already in Tallahassee is both young and impressive, but the lack of experience means there are still questions, and there may not be a lot of margin for error in the short term. The loss of Eliot, who coached the trio of FSU ends heading to the NFL this year, also brings question marks. Still, the 2013 signing class added some much-needed depth, and a strong haul again in 2014 should keep this a position of strength for the next few years.
 4 years ago '06        #890
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
Noles 2013 snapshot: Matthew Thomas
February, 11, 2013
FEB 11
7:00
AM ET
By Corey Dowlar | ESPN.com
RECOMMEND0COMMENTS1EMAILPRINT
With national signing day now beyond us, NoleNation takes a closer look at the next crop of Seminoles.

Vitals: Outside linebacker Matthew Thomas, 6-foot-3, 205 pounds.

Matthew Thomas
Outside linebacker
Signed: Florida State

Pos RkStarsGradeHometown
90Miami, FL
Committed: Feb. 6, 2013.

ESPN.com grade: 90, five-star prospect.

ESPN.com rankings: No. 1 outside linebacker in the country, No. 6 player in the Southeast region, No. 4 prospect in the state of Florida and the No. 6 player in the country.

Picked Florida State over: Miami and Southern Cal.

State of the position: Florida State came into the 2013 class in need of linebackers. Nick Moody and Vince Williams depart after exhausting their eligibility leaving two open slots, but the argument could be made that the need existed prior to this recruiting cycle. Christian Jones returns as arguably their biggest recruit after turning down the lure of leaving for the NFL early. Telvin Smith is back as maybe the most dynamic player of the group. Reggie Northrup, Terrance Smith and Nigel Terrell are back, but with limited experience. Ukeme Eligwe, too, is in the running for playing time after taking a redshirt in his first season on campus.

ESPN.com scouting report: Thomas is a versatile and highly disruptive front-seven defender who still possesses a lot of upside. He shows the ability to make disruptive plays inside, outside and with his hand on the ground at defensive end. Tall with good length and raw strength, he needs bulk and improved power from hips and core. He's quick off the ball and flashes explosive playing speed aided by a long, accelerating stride and high motor. Utilizes speed, quick reactions and length to make plays sideline-to-sideline and disrupt out on the perimeter. He's difficult to outflank outside, but can also fill between the tackles with downhill pop and explosion despite playing high at times. Better pursuing vertically than laterally, but Thomas is athletic and agile enough to pursue through traffic. Adjusts athletically on the move and makes quick, downhill reads between the tackles without indecision, but he can improve his diagnosing skills on misdirection and the reading of keys better. Still, he can clear traffic demonstrating very good short and long pursuit effort. At this time, he lacks the dominant playing strength to stalemate at the point of attack consistently early in college career. Flashes the ability to wrap up and knock back as a tackler and he will drag down ball carriers from behind with his strength and long reach. He does tend to leave feet and lacks great power through his legs and overall lower base, though. His best a.sset may his ability to get after the quarterback and create havoc as an edge rusher and outside blitzer. Quick off the snap, he consistently beats blockers to the set point. Makes himself thin and attacks half the blocker's body while utilizing arm length to stay clean. He demonstrates the balance and agility to squeeze the pocket. Should offer game plan flexibility through alignment with his ability to pressure. He does need more experience in coverage. Thomas can cross over for depth, and he covers ground and has ball skills but is more effective rushing the passer than dropping. At the next level, we see the high-upside Thomas as a strong side OLB but he could likely develop into a Jack type OLB who specializes as a two-point pass rusher. He is a very talented, although at times raw defender, with a lot of tools to develop.

Expected impact: The chances of Thomas taking a redshirt, aside from some unexpected injury, are next to nothing. His range, speed and instincts will get him on the field early, and he has the potential to be an absolute nightmare on special teams. Florida State loves to use its rangy linebackers on coverage teams, so it wouldn't be a stretch to pencil him in on those. Ahead on the scoreboard, and ahead of the chains, Pruitt's defense could send in Thomas to rush the quarterback off the edge where he could really close down passing lanes with his long arms. Whether he fully grasps the playbook in the first year or not is the question. If he gets an understanding of his a.ssignments quickly, and shows the new defensive coaches he can be counted on, they will no doubt want him patrolling the line of scrimmage from his linebacker position as early as next year.
 4 years ago '06        #891
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
tate of the Noles: Quarterbacks
February, 11, 2013
FEB 11
11:00
AM ET
By NoleNation Staff | ESPN.com
RECOMMEND0COMMENTS6EMAILPRINT
When it comes to recruiting, coaches need to be thinking long-term. It's not just about which holes must be filled immediately, but rather where the needs might be in two or three more years.

With that in mind, NoleNation writers David Hale and Corey Dowlar are going position by position looking at what FSU has on its roster now and who might provide reinforcements down the line, projecting starters and evaluating the depth through 2015.

First up is perhaps the most loaded and discussed position on the roster: Quarterback.

[+] Enlarge

AP Photo/Phil Sears
Sophomore Jacob Coker has the athletic tools, but will that be enough to beat junior Clint Trickett and redshirt freshman Jameis Winston for the starting quarterback job?
Current scholarship QBs (5):
Clint Trickett (Jr.)
Jacob Coker (RSo.)
Jameis Winston (RFr.)
Sean Maguire (RFr.)
John Franklin III (Fr.)

Predicted starters (Hale's pick/Dowlar's pick)
2013: Coker/Coker
2014: Winston/Coker
2015: Winston/Winston

Potential early departures: Coker and Winston both have the potential to be early entrees in the NFL draft after as little as two years as the starter. Coker would be eligible at the end of 2013, Winston following the 2014 season.

Why they'll start: Little credit seems to be going to Trickett at this point, although he remains the nominal No. 1 on the depth chart. It's less an indictment of the junior, however, than it is a massive amount of expectations that surround his younger counterparts.

Coker and Winston both have an exceptional combination of arm strength and athleticism. Winston, who redshirted in 2012, comes with more potential upside and certainly more hype throughout the recruiting process. Coker, on the other hand, has two years of experience in the system, has taken game-day snaps already, and he has developed well beyond his three-star rating coming out of high school.

In the end, the decision remains a wild card, but a particularly intriguing one since only a year separates the two potential stars. If Coker wins the job, would Winston be willing to play understudy for the next two or three years before getting his shot? And if Winston wins out, does that mean he's passed Coker for good? Jimbo Fisher will have a wealth of riches this spring, but there has to be some concern about whether he can hang on to all that talent after someone officially wins the starting job.

Who might FSU add: Florida State already has a commitment at the quarterback position from De'Andre Johnson (Jacksonville, Fla./First Coast), but he's only a sophomore. Franklin has been added from the 2013 haul, but odds are he won't be stay at quarterback position for long. He's got tremendous athleticism that could be better served at wide receiver or defensive back.

The real question is who will be Florida State's 2014 commitment at quarterback. The top target at the position is Deshaun Watson (Gainesville, Ga./Gainesville). The only problem is, Watson is committed to Clemson currently. His high school plays a spread offense similar to what the Tigers run under Chad Morris, and it's close to Clemson's campus.

Right after Watson is J.J. Cosentino (Pittsburgh, Pa./Pittsburgh Central Catholic), the only other offered quarterback in the junior class. With Sal Sunseri's ties to the state, FSU could have an inside track to the 6-foot-5, 220-pound pocket passer.

Grade: A. At least, that's the grade for now. If Winston or Coker should decide to transfer -- and, to be clear, neither has indicated that they've considered the idea -- that would certainly shake things up. At the moment, however, FSU is in excellent shape at quarterback for the foreseeable future.
 4 years ago '06        #892
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
Noles 2013 snapshot: Jalen Ramsey
February, 12, 2013
FEB 12
7:00
AM ET
By Corey Dowlar | ESPN.com
RECOMMEND0COMMENTS0EMAILPRINT
With national signing day now beyond us, NoleNation takes a look at the next crop of Seminoles.

Vitals: Cornerback Jalen Ramsey (Brentwood, Tenn./Brentwood Academy), 6-foot, 190 pounds

Committed: Feb. 6, 2013

ESPN.com grade: 89, four-star prospect

ESPN.com rankings: No. 4 cornerback in the nation, No. 10 prospect in Southeast region, No. 1 prospect in Tennessee, No. 14 player in the ESPN 150

Picked Florida State over: Florida and Southern Cal

Jim Brown/USA TODAY Sports
Four-star cornerback Jalen Ramsey was committed to USC but flipped to Florida State.
State of the position: Florida State's secondary returns in 2013 largely intact except for one huge part: Xavier Rhodes. The long, rangy corner declared for the draft as a redshirt junior, leaving his spot up for grabs. Ronald Darby and Nick Waisome, though, are both back with a full year of experience under their belts. Redshirt freshman Colin Blake will be ready to play along with Keelin Smith and Lamarcus Brutus. Terrence Brooks, a safety, is also capable of helping out at cornerback. Either way, Florida State needed a shutdown corner in this class, and they got one.

ESPN.com scouting report: Ramsey is an impressive athlete and overall player and he could get recruited at multiple positions. Has a very good blend of size, speed and leaping skills out on the perimeter at corner and it's likely the spot he will be recruited to play at the next level. A tall and sleek, fluid athlete with good length and range. Looks slighter on film than listed weight but is muscular. Plays faster than his listed testing times but appears quicker than fast. Really light and agile on his feet. Can mirror, break down and stay balanced as a space defender. Closes separation quickly with fluid transitional skills and burst out of breaks. Very good recovery and makeup speed aided by his length. Can open his hips and turn to run, but tends to rise in transition wasting movement. Best a.sset in coverage is his ability to compete for the jump-ball in one-on-one coverage. Needs to become more consistent as a wrap-up tackler. In coverage, we would like to see him play lower in transition, clean up footwork and polish overall man technique, particularly in press, where he has the arm length to develop. Still, Ramsey is a dynamic, smooth athlete with the length and athleticism to match up with today's bigger college receivers.

Expected impact: Waisome and Darby will clearly have a leg up at the cornerback spots, having been in the system and taking part in games last season. Blake, Brutus and Smith have been there, but lack significant experience. Ramsey's skill and athleticism will give him a chance. It is doubtful that he will take a redshirt and will likely contribute on special teams units and rotate into the secondary. Also a track athlete, Ramsey could get a look at the return teams, but that is a crowded depth chart already.
 4 years ago '08        #893
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
I doubt Los ends up at CB, and I doubt thats where he's best fitted. Guy is terrific as a OLB. In the box is where he should be.
 4 years ago '08        #894
space
space
Los' problem is recognition which is the only reason Brooks starts over him. He has trouble analyzing plays and acting upon it. What saves him is his athleticism. Corner is a position where he can rely on his athleticism. I don't think he diagnosis plays well enough yet to take Brooks spot and the only way he gets at safety is if Joyner moves to corner which I doubt. I would like to see him at weakside LB too but what's going to be the learning curve for him. Again the biggest part of LB is play recognition, which is why we played nickel alot last year because that's what Moody had problems with, and then he is going to have to learn how to fill gaps, shed blocks, contain the outside etc.

End of the day I just want him on the field, if he's nothing else he's a playmaker, we seen that against G Tech. However this staff wants him on the field get him there. I could careless if they wanted him at DE.
 4 years ago '08        #895
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
Honestly I'm not worried about anything but who the QB will be. Thats gonna make or break us. And if it ends up being Coker, does Winny transfer? And vice versa.
 4 years ago '08        #896
space
space
I don't think Winston transfers but I've always expected Coker too. I think its either going to be Trickett or Winston. Jimbo isn't going to hold Jaboo off the field for two seasons and that's what would happen if Coker starts. Spring needs to hurry up and get here
 4 years ago '08        #897
space
space
Slight update regarding coaching for you boys.

Jimbo is going to interview, and I believe hire, Mike Johnson soon. He's a former QB and OC in the NFL. He was the Offensive Coordinator for the 49ers and for UCLA.

I doubt Jimbo brings in this guy to be a puppet like Coley and Craig. He runs an offense very similar to Jimbo but I know he's more aggressive. If the hire goes through and Jimbo allows him to be the playcaller that would be a GREAT move. I'll keep yall updated as I learn more.
 4 years ago '08        #898
space
space
FSU offers New Jersey WR

New Jersey WR Saeed Blacknall has been offered by FSU.

================================================== ====================

This is the kid I've been talking about lately. Really like him as an overall player. Speed to burn, very smooth routes and terrific hands. One of the more polished WR's I've seen so far for 2014.

I plan on getting a full update with him tonight.
 4 years ago '08        #899
space
space
FSU offers New Jersey WR

New Jersey WR Saeed Blacknall has been offered by FSU.

================================================== ====================

This is the kid I've been talking about lately. Really like him as an overall player. Speed to burn, very smooth routes and terrific hands. One of the more polished WR's I've seen so far for 2014.

I plan on getting a full update with him tonight.

================================================== ==============

Highlight Film

4 years ago '08        #900
space
space
5-star Safety Quin Blanding

Ohio State has passed Florida State, and is up there with UVA now. I think it is 1a UVA 1b OSU and then Florida State. Those are the schools he will most likely decide between in the next month or so.

Also, his former coach Darnell Moore, who stepped down as HC in November, does not speak highly of FSU. And it appears there is a lot of bitterness at Bayside towards FSU, because of the way EJ was "treated" by FSU fans on the message boards. Even though that has nothing to do with the school it's self.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
26 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
87 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
370 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy talks about the difference between Diddy and 50 Cent (Drink Cha..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
160 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy