Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Gamestop offered him $8.62 for 17 games 2 controllers and a Ps4 Pro
39 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cam responds
216 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Mase In Studio Video Recording 'The Oracle' Cam'ron Diss (Engineer Vibi..
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Blind date: She wants to meet at the gym and get Chipotle after... what do?
71 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

02-11-2013, 12:40 PM         #841
Flo State 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cornerback
Kendall Randolph
5-11/175
Lincoln (Tallahassee, Fla.)

Video

FSU should get a chance with local talent this season with Randolph. He would be an important start for the 'Noles considering they have not landed a commitment from Lincoln since 2008 when they have got Jabaris Little and Josh Gehres. Currently FSU, Florida and Auburn are battling it out. He claims no leaders. Randolph is hoping to visit the FSU junior day this weekend.

Jalen Tabor
6-0/181
Friendship (Washington, D.C.)

Video

The Seminoles have work to do with Tabor, but the connections are there to be in serious contention. He is close friends with Ronald Darby, Eddie Goldman and EJ Levenberry. In addition, one of Tabor's favorite schools headed into the end of the season was Alabama. The reason you ask? Jeremy Pruitt. Look for the 'Noles to make a run here as well.

Others in the mix: Nigel Patten, D'Andre Payne, Jermaine Roberts

Comments: This could be the toughest sell for the 'Noles considering that they just landed five star corner Jalen Ramsey and very highly regarded corner Marquez White. But there is still need for depth for at least one more corner in the 2014 class. FSU currently has one commitment as a defensive back in J.C. Jackson, who can play CB or receiver, but his commitment looks shaky currently.

Athlete
Myles Autry
5-10/175
Norcross (Norcross, Ga.)

Video

This all-everything athlete is one to watch and he has always had a great bond with Charles Kelly. Autry can be used at slot, running back and on the defensive side of the ball. Georgia is the main competition at this point. There is a good chance Autry will likely attend the FSU junior day this weekend with teammates Lorenzo Carter and Kevin Mouton.

Elijah Hood
6-0/212
Charlotte Catholic (Charlotte, N.C.)

Video

Hood is being recruited by FSU a.ssistant coach Billy Napier, who extended the offer last week. Also in early January, Hood said five schools stood out and Georgia Tech was one of those. The reason was his relationship with Charles Kelly. Hood could play either the linebacker or a skill position. He hopes to visit FSU in March.

Others in the mix: Treon Harris, Brandon Powell, Maurice Hall

Comments: The athlete position is maybe the toughest to dissect. These prospects can play multiple positions, so there really isn't a number of prospects to predict, but there are several names that fit the category.
 5 years ago '08        #842
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
yo i think i just found Junya

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #843
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$53,947 | Props total: 6814 6814
he mad because i sh*t all over him in his visitor messaging box after he started runnin his mouth first....
 5 years ago '11        #844
klutch2381 
space
space
space
$182 | Props total: 12 12
I just realized we never rock our alternate uniforms anymore since Jimbo came on board. Yeah, our regular uni's are heat (Garnet top/gold bottoms and white top/gold bottoms) and the best in college football, but what about all the other combos? My favorite combo period is the white tops and garnet pants. I don't know when the last time we wore those joints, it's been too long. And what about the white on white we wore against UNC and some other teams (Greg Jones k!lling Dexter Reid game)? The garnet on garnet? The garnet tops and white pants against Miami in the Orange Bowl? Jimbo needs to stop being conservative and break out the heat.
 5 years ago '08        #845
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1732 1732
 klutch2381 said:
I just realized we never rock our alternate uniforms anymore since Jimbo came on board. Yeah, our regular uni's are heat (Garnet top/gold bottoms and white top/gold bottoms) and the best in college football, but what about all the other combos? My favorite combo period is the white tops and garnet pants. I don't know when the last time we wore those joints, it's been too long. And what about the white on white we wore against UNC and some other teams (Greg Jones k!lling Dexter Reid game)? The garnet on garnet? The garnet tops and white pants against Miami in the Orange Bowl? Jimbo needs to stop being conservative and break out the heat.
NO. he doesnt
 5 years ago '08        #846
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 MRS. RONDO said:
he mad because i sh*t all over him in his visitor messaging box after he started runnin his mouth first....
not even one bit broski
 5 years ago '11        #847
klutch2381 
space
space
space
$182 | Props total: 12 12
 rfessler1 said:
NO. he doesnt

Yes, he does (the players love it).
 5 years ago '05        #848
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$53,947 | Props total: 6814 6814
here manofwar

[video - click to view]

02-12-2013, 01:06 PM         #849
Flo State 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
February 12, 2013

Michel Down to 5

Jake Brown
IrishIllustrated.com

Rather than let recruiting take another step toward the unmanageable, Sony Michel used Monday as an opportunity to try and scale it back.

Michel, a five-star running back from Plantation, Fla., trimmed down the list of potential suitors by announcing a top five. Other programs might try to work their way into the mix but Michel is focused on Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Miami and Notre Dame moving forward.

“All these schools have in common the success they have running the ball and the versatility in the way that that use their backs,” Michel said. “All the schools have a different vibe to them with different coaching staffs, different players.”

All five have hosted Michel at least once on unofficial visits. Michel plans to double back on Georgia for its spring game and is working on another trip to Notre Dame, potentially during the spring as well.

Right now the target for a decision is sometime before the season starts at American Heritage School.

Between now and then Michel wants to take a careful look at each of the finalists and a.ssess a possible fit. He talked about some of the reasons each made this cut in the first place.

Florida: “They’re coming out of a spread offense when (Tim) Tebow was there and now they’re a little bit more pro style. They’re getting their backs more involved. That’s something that stands out to me.”

Florida State: “They have success running the ball. They had one of their best running backs go down and they still had success with the rest of their running backs.”

Georgia: “Just to see that the two freshmen had the opportunity to showcase their talent. It’s a great relationship. The time I went up there, it felt like even though I’m a five star they made me feel not above anybody or below anybody. They welcomed me to being part of a family.”

Miami: “Miami is being close to home. They can go back then to now, all they do is produce great running backs. From Edgerrin James to all those old timers that are in the NFL now to Mike James to Duke (Johnson). They’re still having great success.”

Notre Dame: “With Notre Dame it’s the versatility they use with both of their backs. Giving both of their backs the opportunity to run the ball and catching the ball out of the backfield, putting their running backs in the slot. Just using them in different ways.”

Michel will look into the depth chart at each program but not in terms of how wide open it might be. Instead he wants to find out if there are other running backs in place to help carry the load.

Georgia, for example, had the freshman duo of Todd Gurley and Keith Marshall last season. Notre Dame signed five-star prospect Greg Bryant and four-star Tarean Folston last week as part of the Class of 2013.

Florida signed two running backs, Florida State inked four-star Ryan Green and Miami added two backs to go along with Johnson.

“That’s something that I look at,” Michel said. “I actually want the school I go to to have a couple of great backs just so I can come in there and compete to the best of my ability and know I’m not going to go to practice just relaxing.”

Taking visits to the out-of-state programs will help Michel a.ssess that and more. Gaining a better feel for the campus, players and coaches should put Michel a step closer to separating at least one out from the others.

“All five are kinda even but just the in-state schools, it’s easier for me to get around their campus,” Michel said. “It’s easier than the out-of-state ones. But really all the schools come and see me actually equal. That’s why it’s an equal battle.”
 02-12-2013, 01:07 PM         #850
Flo State 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
February 12, 2013

Pruitt Hire Crucial to 2013 Class

Gene Williams
Warchant.com Publisher

Related Links:
2013 Recruiting Class Grades: DefenseQ&A with five-star Jalen Ramsey on flipping to Florida StateWarchant TV: Defensive coaches break down 2013 class

Talk about it in The Tribal Council

Top ranked recruiting classes and Florida State have gone hand and hand lately. But so has stability on the FSU coaching staff.

That stability was severely shaken by the unprecedented loss of six a.ssistant coaches this offseason. Not only did Jimbo Fisher have his hands full hiring a new staff, he had the daunting task of keeping the 2013 recruiting class intact.

Gene Williams - Warchant.com
Getting DeMarcus Walker to flip from Alabama to FSU was the first sign that Pruitt was a special recruiter.
Following the turnover it began to look like the class had the potential to fall apart. For weeks leading up to National Signing Day FSU's list of commitments failed to grow, there were a couple of decommitments and the team ranking hovered around No. 20 in Rivals.com's team recruiting rankings. If not for new defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt it's likely that National Signing Day would have been a sombering time for Seminole Nation.

After being hired in mid-December to replace Mark Stoops, Pruitt hit the ground running and made an immediate impact on the recruiting trail.

Within just a few days he brought soft commitment Marquez White back into the fold. When Mark Stoops took the head coaching job at Kentucky and with lead recruiter Dameyune Craig headed to Auburn, the four-star cornerback was on the verge of flipping his commitment to Alabama.

Those thoughts ended quickly when Pruitt was named as FSU's defensive coordinator.

"Coach Pruitt was actually the first coach to ever recruit me and that was when I was in the ninth grade," White told Warchant.com when Pruitt was hired in December. "Knowing he's going to the school I'm going to as the defensive coordinator, that was big."

But two of Pruitt's three biggest contributions came at FSU's two positions of need - defensive end and offensive line.

With three players heading to the NFL draft and with the graduation of backup Toshmon Stevens, the defensive end position was in desperate need of help. Despite that need and a rich tradition at the position, FSU whiffed on several of its top targets and suffered a late decommitment (Davin Bellamy).

The day he stepped foot on campus, and possibly even before, Pruitt pulled off a huge coup by getting Rivals100 defensive end DeMarcus Walker to switch his commitment from Pruitt's former school (Alabama) to FSU. Not only is Walker an elite prospect, at more than 260 pounds he should be physically ready to play right away. And the fact that he is already enrolled in school should give him a huge advantage as a true freshman.

Junior college transfer Desmond Hollin and Davarez Bryant are nice additions but Walker may be the most ready to contribute at defensive end this fall.

It's no secret that Florida State came up well short on its offensive line needs with the biggest hole being at tackle. Between Richy Klepal's career-ending injury, Austin Golson's decommitment and missing out on in-state standouts Roderick Johnson, Denver Kirkland and Laremy Tunsil, FSU was in danger of striking out completely at the position. Fortunately for Rick Trickett and the rest of the offensive staff, Pruitt was able to use his knowledge and contacts to put FSU hot on the trail of Wilson Bell and eventually secured his commitment.

While only a three-star recruit, Jimbo Fisher raved about the Prichard, Ala. lineman.

"We never saw the film on him until January, he's been a day one offer from the get go," noted Fisher. "He can bend great lower body flexibility very physical, in the all-star game he dominated, some said he was the best player in the all-star game he played in. He was a very good player and a lot of coaches really liked him ... He's very developed technique wise."

While it's unlikely he will start, Bell will provide much needed depth at tackle and could develop quickly into a starter by his second or third year.

For icing on the cake Pruitt was able to secure a late commitment from one of nation's top cornerback (and overall) prospects in Jalen Ramsey. The former USC commitment didn't even have Florida State on his radar until Pruitt was hired. And even then it took an official visit and tireless work by FSU's new defensive coordinator to get the five-star cornerback to switch his commitment.

"I know what he's producing and what he can do on the field," said Ramsey of Pruitt's ability to coach defensive backs. "I really trust him. With that we talk so long about pass technique and stuff like that so he really he showed me that he's a guy that knows what he's talking about. He's done it with some of the best with Coach (Nick) Saban and I just really have trust in him and he can do it on his own now."

While he doesn't get much attention in this class, Nate Andrews was a huge get for the Seminole defense considering the need for depth at the safety position. He's another player that probably would have signed elsewhere last Wednesday if not for Pruitt.

"He may be my favorite. I've been recruiting Nate since he was in the ninth grade," Pruitt said during FSU's day War Party. "Nobody knows a whole lot about him. He was a wide receiver, he played quarterback and he played defensive back. The thing about Nate is this, he's one of the toughest guys you will ever meet. He's got great ability, great character and the bigger the occasion the better Nate plays."

When the dust settled FSU's new defensive coordinator was primarily responsible for FSU landing five key recruits in just a little over a month and half. There's no telling what he might accomplish given a full year to recruit next year's class.
 02-12-2013, 01:13 PM         #851
Flo State 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was worried about our recruiting prowess in South Florida after Coley left, but it looks like a lot of the top talent is in ACC territory out of state this year. Sunseri and Haggins have ties in the DC area, Nappier is locked in on the Carolina, Pruitt running the show in Bama and North Florida, and Kelly having deep ties in the Norcross/Atlanta area.

We are after and in good position with the #1, #4, #5, #6, #9, #10, #12 players in country. 3 hail from the DC Area, 1 from GA, 1 from Bama, 1 from Carolina, and the other being Michel.

Last updated on 2/11/13
Rank Name Pos Location Stars Ht Wt School
#1 Da'Shawn Hand DE Woodbridge, VAWoodbridge Senior 5 stars 6'4" 245 list
#2 Jabrill Peppers DB Paramus, NJParamus Catholic 5 stars 6'1" 210 list
#3 Leonard Fournette RB New Orleans, LASt. Augustine 5 stars 6'1" 225 list
#4 Quin Blanding DB Virginia Beach, VABayside 5 stars 6'2" 196 list
#5 Sony Michel RB Plantation, FLAmerican Heritage 5 stars 5'11" 205 list
#6 Andrew Brown DT Chesapeake, VAOscar Smith 5 stars 6'4" 292 list
#7 Cameron Robinson OL Monroe, LAWest Monroe 5 stars 6'6" 320 list
#8 Adoree' Jackson DB Gardena, CAJunipero Serra 5 stars 5'10" 172 list
#9 Lorenzo Carter DE Norcross, GANorcross 5 stars 6'5" 221 list
#10 Marlon Humphrey DB Hoover, ALHoover 5 stars 6'0" 168 list
#11 Deshaun Watson QB Gainesville, GAGainesville 5 stars 6'4" 195 Clemson
#12 Elijah Hood ATH Charlotte, NCCharlotte Catholic 5 stars 6'0" 212 list
 5 years ago '08        #852
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,092 | Props total: 169 169
Behind The Scenes: FSU had a 2nd back locked up for 2013… twice?

Throughout the 2013 recruiting cycle, Noles247 maintained a strong stance that Florida State would try to bring in two running backs this class. In June, the Seminoles picked up St. Petersburg four-star running back Ryan Green and with that addition, they locked up one of the nation’s premier ball carriers.

Still, the Florida State coaching staff, particularly former running backs coach Eddie Gran, had another player in mind that complimented Green very well. That back was South Plantation’s Alex Collins.

From day one, Green and Collins were the top backs on the Seminoles’ board. Although other backs had offers, the only committable offers on the table were given to these two Sunshine State backs.

Want further proof?

In March, prior to Green’s commitment, Florida State offered Glassboro (NJ) running back Corey Clement, a lesser known back from New Jersey (). Florida State was one of his first offers and it proved to be a good one, as Clement had a terrific senior season and finished in the top 75 of the final 247sports.com ranking.

A month after the offer, Clement let me know that he was ready to commit to the Seminoles. He got in touch with former Florida State offensive coordinator James Coley and let him know that he wanted to come on board. His commitment wasn’t accepted by the Florida State staff. At the time, Florida State felt extremely confident in Ryan Green and felt that he would come on board soon (which he did three months later) and they felt confident that Alex Collins was going to give them a strong look (which he did prior to Eddie Gran’s departure for Cincinnati).

The Seminoles staff felt confident in landing the top two prospects on their board and held off on accepting Clement’s commitment. Clement looked elsewhere and in the end, he found a home at Wisconsin. Florida State tried to make a few moves late with Clement, who until this day, is still disappointed he isn’t headed to Florida State, although he is extremely happy to be a Badger. They also made a last ditch effort to land American-Heritage (Fla.) running back Greg Bryant and Cocoa (Fla.) running back Tarean Folston, but it didn’t work out in the end.

In addition to the names above, as you know Florida State tried to make a major move on Staten Island (NY) running back Gus Edwards. James Coley visited New York multiple times and Edwards and his family felt very comfortable with him. In the end, Coley’s efforts paid off. Upon arriving home from his Florida State official visit, Edwards let me know that he was going to sign with Florida State and that he was just going to take the Miami trip for fun. I even made tentative plans to go cover his announcement in New York on Signing Day. A few days after my last conversation with Edwards, it was announced that Coley was leaving Florida State to coach at Miami.

Edwards took his official visit to Miami just prior to Signing Day and once he returned from his trip, his phone went cold. No responses to my texts or calls. I knew something was up. Between that and Coley leaving for Miami, I knew things didn’t look good for the Seminoles any longer.

On Tuesday, the night before Signing Day, Edwards finally reached out and let me know that he was heading to Miami. He said that he felt most comfortable there and that he and his family felt closest to James Coley and Terry Richardson (who ended up leaving Miami for the NFL right after Signing Day). On Wednesday, he signed with the Hurricanes.

================================================== ==================

This is why you take the commitment and stop worrying about what other recruits are doing. We always lose quality recruits because of what we think we have. We lost Leonard Williams because of some ish like this. Now we stuck with one back
 5 years ago '08        #853
space
space
RB talks FSU offer, upcoming visit

Florida State signed just one running back in the 2013 class, so the Seminoles will be looking to re-stock their depth chart at the position in the 2014 class. Without a doubt, they are looking for a back with great size and one such target is Prattville (Ala.) running back Kamryn Pettway, who measures in at 6-foot, 224 pounds.

Pettway most recently visited Florida State for their game against Florida.

“I would say Florida State is the favorite,” Pettway said on Monday evening. “I really like the school, the atmosphere, and the football facilities. They have shown me the most interest and they were my first offer.”

The Seminoles offered last Monday.

“Florida State is my first offer,” Pettway said. “Coach (Rick) Trickett told me they were offering me a full ride scholarship. They just told me they need a big running back. He was just telling me that he was looking forward to having me come down there.”

Pettway has visited Florida State twice over the past two football seasons.

“I went this season when they played Florida and I went last year when they played Oklahoma,” Pettway said. “The atmosphere always stands out to me.”

He will return this weekend for a Junior Day event.

“I want to learn more about the education part of it,” Pettway said.

Last weekend Pettway traveled to in-state Auburn to check out the Tigers.

“I went to Auburn over the weekend,” Pettway said. “I really just got a chance to see all of the facilities. They were also telling me that they may offer me once they are through with the 2013 recruiting class.”

If Gus Malzahn and Auburn offer, they will be neck-and-neck with Florida State for Pettway’s services.

“An offer from them would be pretty much the same as when I got the FSU offer,” Pettway said. “If they offered, it would be between them and Florida State.”

The Yellowhammer State prospect shared what he is looking in the college he eventually signs with.

“First it is about the education and then it is about how I can help the team and whether or not I would be able to play,” Pettway said.

Pettway said a potential visit to Kentucky is also a possibility, but nothing has been scheduled at this point. Other schools such as Alabama, Clemson, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Vanderbilt have also shown interest.

As a junior, Pettway rushed for 1,126 yards and 12 touchdowns on just 115 carries.
 5 years ago '08        #854
space
space
2014 Needs: Quarterback

The goal for most college programs is to have four scholarship quarterbacks on the roster at a given time and that's just what Florida State will have heading into the spring. This is also the reason FSU did not take a quarterback in 2013. That will change in 2014. There is a very real chance that, depending on what quarterback wins the job, there could be some post-season attrition at the quarterback position. That will likely dictate whether FSU takes one or two quarterback's in 2014.

Will Winston win the job in 2013?

On the roster: RS JR Clint Trickett, RS SO Jacob Coker, RS FR Sean Maguire, RS FR Jameis Winston

2014 needs: 1-2

2014 commitments: None

What FSU looks for at the QB position:

* Size - Jimbo Fisher has typically recruited prototypical NFL size. Expect FSU to look for a quarterback in the 6-3 to 6-6 range.

* Mobility - In FSU's offensive scheme the quarterback does not have to be a "runner", but it is imperative that Fisher's quarterback can make plays with his legs.

* Leadership - It's Jimbo Fisher's offense and the quarterback is an extension of Fisher on the field. The starting quarterback at FSU must have the respect of his teammates and be able to communicate effectively with not only the players, but the coaches as well.

* Must camp - Don't expect FSU to take a commitment from a quarterback prospect that Fisher and the staff have not seen in person. Fisher has always been thorough in his evaluation of quarterback's and there is no better way to do that than at coach Fisher's own summer camp.

Names to keep an eye on:

QB DeShaun Watson (6-3, 200), Gainesville, Ga. - Watson is committed to Clemson, but FSU is still on him. The 'Noles staff went to see him twice during the January contact period.

QB JJ Cosentino (6-4, 225), Pittsburgh, Pa. - The FSU staff likes his big arm and ideal frame. The next step for FSU is to get him on campus this spring.

QB Justice Hansen (6-4, 200), Edmond, Ok. - Hansen visited FSU in fall, but he had connections with Dameyune Craig and James Coley. We'll find out more this spring if Hansen is still a legit target for FSU.
 5 years ago '08        #855
space
space
2014 Needs: Running Back

Running back is a position where you can never have enough depth. Due to a high probability for injury as well as just general wear and tear at the position schools like to have at least five available backs. Florida State wanted to bring in two running backs in the 2013 class to push their numbers to five for the upcoming season but fell short. They will now look to add two to three running backs in the 2014 class in order to make sure they have proper depth at the position.

Freeman is a good example of a mix of speed and size that Florida State looks for in their running backs.

On the roster: JR James Wilder Jr., JR Devonta Freeman, RS FR Mario Pender, FR Ryan Green (incoming)

2014 needs: 2-3

2014 commitments: Miami (Fla.) Central four-star RB Joseph Yearby

What FSU looks for at the RB position:

* Size and speed – Florida State looks for running backs with a great combination of size and speed. Speed is important, but they also want a back with good size and the ability to win the tough yards. Sometimes they find a good combination in one back, other times they take two backs – one with speed and one with size.

* Explosiveness – No matter how big the back is, Florida State wants a back that can separate at the second level and gain big chunks of yardage when they exploit a hole. Some backs are explosive off the initial touch while others gain a head of steam.

* Willing to share – Florida State hasn’t had a 1,000 yard back since the early 90’s. Under Jimbo Fisher, it has been about a unit and not an individual player. Running backs must come in willing to compete for carries and have an understanding that a rotation will likely exist at the position.

* Well-rounded – It isn’t just about how you are with the ball in your hands. FSU wants backs who can catch out of the backfield. You will also have to be willing to block in pass protection or act as a lead blocker for another back in the offense.

Names to keep an eye on:

RB Kamryn Pettway (6-0, 224), Prattville, Ala. – Florida State was the first school to offer the big back from Alabama. He is expected to visit in the near future. He would provide a big, physical back for tough yards between the tackles.

RB Sony Michel (5-11, 205), Plantation, Fla. – Michel is the top running back in Fla. and one of the best in the nation. FSU has been after him for a very long period of time and currently reside in his top five. He is a mix of size and speed.

RB Leonard Fournette (6-0, 215), New Orleans, La. – The top running back in the nation is a dominant player who is an incredible mix of size and speed. Most believe it is a battle between Alabama and LSU, but he recently visited Florida State. The Seminoles hope he makes a return trip or two.
 5 years ago '08        #856
space
space
Denzel Ware to Kentucky

Committed this morning per Kentucky Sports Radio (KSR) website.
 5 years ago '08        #857
space
space
Some expected visitors to FSU over the next two weekends

Some expected visitors to FSU this month:

QB J.J. Cosentino - Feb. 16th
QB Tyler Harris - Feb. 16th
RB Kamryn Pettway – Feb. 16th
WR/TE Moral Stephens - Feb. 16th
TE Chris Laye – Feb. 16th
OL Andrew Harrell - Feb. 16th
DE Denzel Ware – Feb. 16th
DE Blake McClain – Feb. 16th (maybe per Coach Geis)
DE/DT CeCe Jefferson (2015) - Feb. 16th
LB Kain Daub – Feb. 16th (maybe per Coach Geis)
LB Vincent Jackson Jr. – Feb. 16th
CB John Battle – Feb. 16th

QB Kilton Anderson – Feb. 23rd
RB Cortavious Givens – Feb. 23rd
RB/LB T.J. Harrell – Feb. 23rd
WR Derrick Ingram - Feb. 23rd
OG/DT Kendall Baker – Feb. 23rd
CB Darin Smalls – Feb. 23rd
 5 years ago '08        #858
space
space
Rumor has it Pruitt may be leaning towards replacing Xavier Rhodes with Karlos Williams at corner

If true that may be crazy. Although I would prefer to see Los, Telvin and Jones at LB

Last edited by F.A.M.E.M.O.B.; 02-12-2013 at 02:50 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #859
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,629 | Props total: 496 496
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Rumor has it Pruitt may be leaning towards replacing Xavier Rhodes with Karlos Williams at corner

If true that may be crazy. Although I would prefer to see Los, Telvin and Jones at LB
 5 years ago '06        #860
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,267 | Props total: 2173 2173
 f.a.m.e.m.o.b. said:
rumor has it pruitt may be leaning towards replacing xavier rhodes with karlos williams at corner

If true that may be crazy. Although i would prefer to see los, telvin and jones at lb
wow..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nov 23 - Woman goes missing after posting about upcoming Tinder date
79 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Have Found The Marshmallow For My Sweet Potato Pie
25 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Australian but lives in L.A.
28 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the ho..
321 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Of all the niggas in cinema who should’ve never died at the end of a movie/wan..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ralph Lauren 40% Off Items $125 And Better, One Day Sale Only !!!!
12 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Tekashi69 First show in NYC (Sold Out Venue)
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside There's no need for us to rush it through, ohhh
39 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy