Video inside The right way to heat up PIZZA!! Changed my life
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 4 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '05        #841
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$14,487 | Props total: 1847 1847
 Flo State said:
Now shut the fuk up and go write the next great american novel, or go to mars, or cure cancer.
 Flo State said:
There's been 11 reptiles arrested since Muschamp took over.

you beat Bowling Green, Kentucky, Tennessee, Vandy, Missouri, LA Lafayette, and Jacksonville State.
 4 years ago '05        #842
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,676 | Props total: 3793 3793
 TJ7 said:
Chris Rix made me wanna commit suicide when he was the QB at FSU. He looked like a star one play and a pop warner player the next play.
he still smacked the fu*k outta florida though

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #843
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,616 | Props total: 243 243
Beat LSU, Beat South Carolina (did't matter if Lattimore played or not), Beat (Texas A&M down early to come back and win. Even Johnny M said UF had the best defense he faced all year and they lost to LSU later on in the season), More importanly we beat FSU. Flo-State do you have response about UF beating FSU??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????

Can you explain to me why Florida damn near ran for 300 yards????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????

I'll wait for for your excuse.

I can't believe you pulled up Stats and rankings for the year. Really?!?!?!?

FSU does not see a legit defense until they play UF. UF plays against South Carolinas , UGA, LSU, and other schools that FSU doesn't get to see. Who's a threat the to FSU every year? Clemson?

Go sit down clown.

Then you go on to bring up Urbans classes. Lets talk those classes. 2009 looked good on paper, but that class was a bust most of the guys did not do anything except for Bostic and Jenkins. Jordan Reed was solid as well. Josh Evan was alright. Debose never lived up to the hype. and Mike G only got 1 shot and was this season and he did well. The rest of class sucked.

Lets move onto 2010 which was suppose to be dubbed the Greatest Class to ever come through College Football.

The class was terrible. Elam and Floyd were Great. Easley has been good. Watkins has been good. Burton and Patton have been decent. Powell has been a bust. Majority of that class has transfered out from UF. Not Muschamp fault at all.

2011 was an Urban class as well even though he retired. He was responsible for this class. Muschamp had to keep that class together at the last minute. And again this class playesr have left and transferred as well. Roberson has been very good (which muschamp recruited himself) . Purfioy has been aight. Driskel is alright.

If you are going to talk at least know what you are talking about.

Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 02-08-2013 at 02:04 PM..
 02-08-2013, 02:18 PM         #844
Nolegoddess 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UnFaZeD said:
The fact that y'all even pay any mind to this clown Lil Gay baffles me
Real sh*t...
 02-08-2013, 03:45 PM         #845
Flo State 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Florida beat us. EJ choked. The defense faded in the last 10 minutes. Plain and simple. But stop talkin like Urban's recruiting classes weren't a big reason as to why you were 11-2 this year. Sayin some of your top players were alright. There's my answer. Now let me know when you get that degree from UF so I can actually take you seriously...I'll wait...
 4 years ago '08        #846
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
This fu*king idiot is saying Urban classes are garbage BUT URBAN'S CLASSES ARE THE ONLY n*ggaS IN THE FIELD RIGHT NOW YOU fu*kING IDIOT. How are you gonna say all these classes recruited by Urban are bad but that's all of what the team your glorifying consist of? Your logic is retarded.

Ur team was far from a mess when Urban left. John Brantley just didn't fit in as a spread QB and Urban ain't want to be in Gainesville after Tebow left. A mess is what Jimbo inherited. Bobby Bowden didn't give two sh*ts about recruiting. Jimbo actually had to turn a program around, recruit good players, get a new strength and conditioning program, sell th fact that he could turn the program around. All MuschUmp had to do was get ur team focused. Yall were a year removed from 13-1 and didn't really lose that much outside of some key players. We were 7-6 when Jimbo took over and we lost some key players.
 4 years ago '08        #847
space
space
Early 2014 Recruiting Board

Here is our returning players, needs, and of course potential targets. Just an FYI on these names; I am not 100% sure we want all the names on here, I am also not 100% sure the names on here are interested in us. I just listed a bunch of players that we have the potential to look at, which is why most of them are from the state of FL. I probably wont add too many out of state players until they show interest or visit campus. Lets face it, with how little water the term commitment holds, listing early leaders seems pointless this early.

**Note: All players are listed as being a member of the following class, because for example, Telvin Smith will never be on the roster at the same time as kids from the 2014 class, so there is no point in counting him (or other SRs). Also, all incoming FR are listing as FR, so as to not guess who redshirts and who doesnt. I could easily guess, but it is easier if I just keep all of them together until they actually play.

* - designates that player has redshirted

QB
Returning Players (5)
SR: Clint Trickett*
JR: Jacob Coker*
SO: Jameis Winston*, Sean Maguire*
FR: John Franklin

Needs in 2013: 1
- John Franklin will start out at QB, but there is a strong chance he ends up at WR or DB. That being said, whether he is a QB or not, FSU will look to sign 1 QB in 2014.

Potential Targets
Justice Hansen Edmond(OK)Santa Fe (FSU was 1st offer)
J.J. Cosentino Pittsburgh(PA)Central Catholic (FSU was 1st offer)
Shelby Spence Chicago(IL)De La Salle
Treon Harris Miami(FL)Booker T. Washingon (More of an ATH than a QB)

RB
Returning Players (4)
SR: Devonta Freeman, James Wilder Jr.
JR: None
SO: Mario Pender*
FR: Ryan Green

Needs in 2013: 2
- We dont lose any RBs and Chad Abram is an HB that we lose after this season. With Yearby committed, I think it puts us in a position where we need to get that 1 big back that can fill in a role as the FB. I think we are looking at Yearby, a FB, and a +1 type (Fournette, Michel, etc)

Potential Targets
Joseph Yearby Miami(FL)Central COMMITMENT (#2 RB in FL behind Michel)
Sony Michel Plantation(FL)American Heritage (FSU, UF, UM, ND, and UGA at the top, NSD decision)
Leonard Fournette New Orleans(LA)St. Augustine (Will be tough to beat LSU)
Kamryn Pettway Prattville(AL) (Big back that supposedly FSU leads for)

WR
Returning Players (7)
SR: Christian Green*, Rashad Greene
JR: Kelvin Benjamin*
SO: Marvin Bracy*
FR: Jesus Wilson, Isaiah Jones, Kermit Whitfield

Needs in 2013: 3
- We have 5 SRs at WR this season (Gehres, Haggins, Haulstead, Shaw, Dent). We had a nice haul in 2013 to prepare for that, but we still need more. If we sign 3, we will be fine, but since there are so many good WRs in FL, 4 would not be a shock.

Potential Targets
Jojo Robinson Miami(FL)Northwestern COMMITMENT (One of the top slot WRs in FL)
C.J. Worton Homestead(FL)South Dade COMMITMENT (Older brother is top WR for UCF)
Ermon Lane Homestead(FL) (Possibly the best WR in FL)
Artavis Scott Tarpon Springs(FL)East Lake (Probably the best slot WR in FL)
Moral Stephens Perry(FL) Taylor County (Proximity helps FSU, big body at WR)
Jacob McCrary Coral Reef (FL) (Decommitted from FSU, but we are still in the mix)
Ryeshene Bronson Ft. Myers(FL)Dunbar (Committed to UF, but I dont think it is the most solid)
Johnnie Dixon PB Gardens(FL)Dwyer (Probably a UF/UM battle)
Lamar Parker Miami(FL)Booker T. Washington (Early offer from FSU and Miami)
Adly Enoicy Delray Beach(FL)Atlantic (Same school as Keith Bryant, likes Miami I believe)
Corey Holmes Ft. Lauderdale(FL)St. Thomas Aquinas (Likes FSU early)
Isaiah Ford Jacksonville(FL)Trinity Christian (Seems pretty wide open, lots of offers)

TE
Returning Players (3)
SR: Nick O'Leary
JR: Christo Kourtzidis
SO: None
FR: Jeremy Kerr

Needs in 2013: 1
- We definitely need 1 TE in this class. If we are expecting Kerr to move to OT at any time, it means 2 is not a bad idea at all.

Potential Targets
Milan Richard Savannah(GA)Calvary Baptist (Big kid, lots of early offers, top GA TE)
Chris Laye Suwannee(GA)Lambert (Big kid, coming to FSU JR Day)

OL
Returning Players (12)
SR: Dan Foose*, Cameron Erving*, Bobby Hart, Austin Barron, Josue Matias, Sterling Lovelady, Tre Jackson

JR: Trey Pettis*, Ruben Carter*
FR: Ira Denson, Ryan Hoefeld, Wilson Bell

Needs in 2013: 5-7
- We have signed 3 OL in the past 2 recruiting classes. We have 3 SRs on the roster for the 2013 season (Orelus, Faircloth, Stork), but we really need to be prepared to replace the 7 JRs on the roster for the following season. Signing 1 or 2 JUCO OTs would not be a bad thing. The plus side is that we can offer playing time more than anyone else can. The bad side is that we arent lying, we need OL to play right away.
*Note I just listed a ton of OL, I have no idea what the interest levels are, but we need so many I just put a massive list together.

Potential Targets
Jermaine Eluemenor Scanton(PA)Lackawanna C.C. (Top JUCO OT, that we need badly)
Damian Prince Forestville(MD)Bishop McNamara (Top OT in the country, Ohio State, FSU, and Maryland at the top)
Mason Cole Tarpon Springs(FL)East Lake (Top OT in FL, will probably go up north to play)
Orlando Brown Duluth(GA)Peachtree Ridge (Massive OL, Bama lean)
K.C. McDermott Wellington(FL)PB Central (Probably a Cane lock)
Corey Martinez Tampa(FL)Catholic (Probably the best interior linemen in FL)
Reilly Gibbons St. Petersburg(FL)Catholic (Converted TE, similar prospect to Kerr, but this is an OT prospect for sure)
Garrett Brumfield Baton Rouge(LA)Lab School (Texas A&M, UF, and FSU are top 3)
Travaris Dorsey Jacksonville(FL)Raines (Interior linemen with offers from UNC, UF, Clemson)
Jordan Sims Homewood(AL) (Probably the best interior lineman in AL)
Christian Harris Suwanee(GA)Collins Hill (OT that should acquire quite a few offers)
Jake Sanders Carrolton(GA) (Has a few early offers, huge kid)
Terronne Prescot Decatur(GA)Columbia (Big OL with some offers)
Ray Raulerson Tampa(FL)Plant (OT prospect that has a few offers already)
Isaiah Wynn St. Petersburg(FL)Lakewood (A little undersized, but has a few offers already)
Lucas Lee Crestview(FL) (Needs to gain a lot of weight, but has some long term potential)
Horatio Walker Norcross(GA) (Guard, camped at FSU last summer)
Trenton Jenkins Norcross(GA) (Guard, also camped at FSU last summer)

DE
Returning Players (6)
SR: Desmond Hollin
JR: Giorgio Newberry*, Mario Edwards Jr.
SO: Chris Casher*
FR: DeMarcus Walker, Davarez Bryant

- We will have 6 DEs back next year and only 1 is a SR, so the need is not huge. That said, we look great and are in the mix for so many top notch DEs, I think we will definitely take 2 if not 3.

Potential Targets
Denzel Ware Crestview(FL) (Top pass rusher in FL)
Lorenzo Carter Norcross(GA) (Hopefully Coach Kelly can get us in the mix here)
Jalyn Holmes Norfolk(VA)Lake Taylor (FSU has offered, should be a top 100 type player)
Andrew Williams McDonough(GA)Eagles Landing Christian (A top DE in GA)
Chad Thomas Miami(FL)Booker T. Washington (Miami leads FSU)
Kendall Baker Atlanta(GA)Marist School (Apparently likes FSU a ton)
Justin Thornton Pichard(AL)Vigor (One of the top DL in Alabama)
Dante Sawyer Suwanee(GA)North Gwinnett (One of the top DEs in GA)
Keyon Brown Wachula(FL)Hardee (FSU leads, no offer yet)

DT
Returning Players (6)
SR: Tim Jernigan
JR: Nile Lawrence-Stample*, Derrick Mitchell*, Eddie Goldman
SO: Justin Shanks*
FR: Keith Bryant

Needs in 2013: 2-3
- We lose 2 SRs and only signed 1 in the previous class. That is okay, because we didnt have a pressing need. Now we will need to sign a minimum of 2. I kind of like to oversign on positions at the LOS.

Potential Targets
Demarcus Christmas Brandeton(FL)Manatee COMMITMENT (Top DL in the state)
Travonte Valentine Palm Bay(FL)Bayside (UF Commit, but doesnt seem committed)
Elisha Shaw Atlanta(GA)Tucket (Top DT in GA, usually send kids to UGA, Bama is all over him)
Khiari Clark Hollywood(FL)Chaminade Madonna (Likes FSU, seems pretty open)
Anthony Moten Ft. Lauderdale(FL)St. Thomas Aquinas (Is starting to gain much more interest)

LB
Returning Players (9)
SR: Nigel Terrell*
JR: Terrance Smith*, Reggie Northrup
SO: Markuss Eligwe*
FR: Freddie Stevenson, E.J. Levenberry, Tyrell Lyons, RoDerrick Hoskins, Matthew Thomas

- Returning 9 players with only 1 being a SR, after just signing 5 LBs, makes this less of a need. There are a lot of elite level LBs in our recruiting area, so I think we may oversign here. With Purifoy already in the mix, I think we will swing for the fences and if we hit on just 1 or 2, it will be a good year at LB.

Potential Targets
Delvin Purifoy Pensacola(FL)Catholic COMMITMENT (One of the top LBs in FL, in a loaded year)
Kain Daub Jacksonville(FL)Sandalwood (Top LB in the nation, loves Pruitt and DeMarcus Walker is one of his closest friends)
Vincent Jackson Tampa(FL)Jesuit (Probably the #2 LB in FL behind Daub, claims over 25 offers)
Shaun Dion Hamilton Montgomery(AL)Carver (FSU in top group with Clemson, Miami, and Auburn)
Tre Williams Mobile(AL)St. Pauls (Same school as Jacob Coker, Top LB in AL, probably goes to Bama)
Rashaad Evans Auburn(AL) (Hometown alone would make you think he goes to Auburn)
Kevin Mouhon Norcross(GA) (FSU was first offer)
Jacob Pugh Tallahassee(FL)Godby (Rising fast, if FSU offers, they would lead)
Dillon Bates Ponte Vedra(FL) (One of the better LBs in FL)

CB
Returning Players (8)
SR: Nick Waisome, Tyler Hunter
JR: Keelin Smith*, Ronald Darby, P.J. Williams
SO: Colin Blake*
FR: Marquez White, Jalen Ramsey

- We dont have any SR CBs, so everyone should be back. This is not a huge need, but Safety is. I look at CB and S recruiting as one in the same. I say you sign 5 DBs and figure out who plays where when they show up.

Potential Targets
J.C. Jackson Immokolee(FL) COMMITMENT (Great player, but is not really committed)
Marlon Humphrey Hoover(AL) (Normally I would say Bama lock, but Pruitt is his favorite coach)
Jalen Tabor Washington(DC)Friendship Academy (FSU is not at the top, but we do recruit well at Friendship)
Nicholas Ruffin Atlanta(GA)St. Pius X (Has LSU and FSU at the top for now)
Kendall Randolph Tallahassee(FL)Lincoln (Apparently this is our chance to hit big at Lincoln for once)
Quincy Wilson Ft. Lauderdale(FL)University School (Possibly the best DB in south FL)
DeAndre Payne Washington(FL)Friendship Academy (Probably have a better shot with Payne than Tabor)
John Battle Hallandale(FL) (FSU recently offered, will be at next JR Day)
Nigel Patton Miami(FL)Booker T. Washington (FSU leads, not sure if we would take him or not)
Kyle Gibson Seffner(FL)Armwood (Not banking on a kid from Armwood)

S
Returning Players (3)
SR: Karlos Williams
JR: Lamarcus Brutus*
FR: Nate Andrews

- Again, we probably want 5 DBs total. We have CBs that can move to S on the roster. That being said, it appears as though S is a bigger need than CB in this class. We have 4 SRs (Bright, Demps, Joyner, Brooks), and only 3 S coming back.

Potential Targets
Quin Blanding Virginia Beach(VA)Bayside (UVA and FSU at the top)
Deion Singleton Tallahassee(FL)Godby (FSU leads, Pruitt is not only his position coach, but was main recruiter at Bama)
Cortez McDowell Locust Grove(GA) (One of the better DBs in GA)
Trey Marshall Lake City(FL)Columbia (FSU leads early on)
T.J. Harrell Tampa(FL)Catholic (I believe FSU was first offer, since then about 15 schools have offered as well)
Daejuan Funderburk Washington(DC)Friendship Academy (Yes, the same school again)

K/P
Returning Players (2)
SR: None
JR: Cason Beatty
SO: Roberto Agauyo*
FR: None

Needs in 2013: 0
- With 2 kickers in the 2012 class, we won't be taking any in the 2014 class.

Potential Targets
None

Overall Scholarship Numbers
QB: 5
RB: 4
WR: 7
TE: 3
OL: 12
DE: 6
DT: 6
LB: 9
CB: 8
S: 3
K/P: 2
Total: 65

Total: 65
Seniors: 19
Juniors: 17
Sophomores: 9
Freshman: 20 (remember, a large number of these FR will play)

Having 65 players coming back means we technically have room to sign 20. When you factor in transfers (Will Tye already to Stony Brook), NFL Departures (Jernigan is the most likely), 5th year guys that have obtained their degree but dont play much, and any other attrition we could have, I think it is safe to say that over the next 18 months that well over 5 more spots will open up. So I think we are going to sign somewhere in the 27-30 range. When you look at our needs, we need to fill about 24 spots, meaning the last 4-6 spots will be in the best available player category.
 4 years ago '08        #848
space
space
Tidbit on a top 2014 target

Coach Geis from Jacksonville (Fla.) Sandalwood sent me a text on five-star linebacker Kain Daub. He said that at this time Daub is very high on Alabama, Auburn, Florida State, Miami, and North Carolina.

As most of you know, Daub visited Florida State last weekend, marking the second time he has visited in 2013. The hiring of Jeremy Pruitt as defensive coordinator combined with his past teammate DeMarcus Walker enrolling at FSU has swung momentum strongly in FSU's direction.
 4 years ago '05        #849
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Pruitt might really pull that Marlon Humphrey n*gga since he outta Hoover

that would be 3 top 2 cbs in the country in 3 straight years
 4 years ago '05        #850
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
This fu*king idiot is saying Urban classes are garbage BUT URBAN'S CLASSES ARE THE ONLY n*ggaS IN THE FIELD RIGHT NOW YOU fu*kING IDIOT. How are you gonna say all these classes recruited by Urban are bad but that's all of what the team your glorifying consist of? Your logic is retarded.
Nobody said his classes were terrible. Urbans 06,07, and 08 classes were nice. 09,10, and 11 were horrible or average at best. Tell me how many players are left on the UF roster from 2010 and 2011 classes dumb a.ss.

I pointed out all the solid to good players from those classes in my previous post you stupid as n*gga. Learn how to read you fu*king bi*ch a.ss n*gga. But since you can't comprehend let me break it down for your dumbass and then maybe you can understand.

By time Muschamp got UF those great classes that Florida brought in before 2009 those players gone.

Floyd did not play as much as freshman, Easley played very little Elam saw limited action. Muschamp and his staff developed these guys more than Meyer did.

Its a shame when people are FSU fans are hitting the props button and telling me I ain't got to go hard on yall like that. Saying that I'm owning the sh*t out of you
 4 years ago '05        #851
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Flo State said:
Florida beat us. EJ choked. The defense faded in the last 10 minutes. Plain and simple. But stop talkin like Urban's recruiting classes weren't a big reason as to why you were 11-2 this year. Sayin some of your top players were alright. There's my answer. Now let me know when you get that degree from UF so I can actually take you seriously...I'll wait...
n*gga what?! A degree?!! take you stupid a.ss on somewhere. You basing your argument on a degree.....

4 years ago '08        #852
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Nobody said his classes were terrible. Urbans 06,07, and 08 classes were nice. 09,10, and 11 were horrible or average at best. Tell me how many players are left on the UF roster from 2010 and 2011 classes dumb a.ss.

I pointed out all the solid to good players from those classes in my previous post you stupid as n*gga. Learn how to read you fu*king bi*ch a.ss n*gga. But since you can't comprehend let me break it down for your dumbass and then maybe you can understand.

By time Muschamp got UF those great classes that Florida brought in before 2009 those players gone.

Floyd did not play as much as freshman, Easley played very little Elam saw limited action. Muschamp and his staff developed these guys more than Meyer did.

Its a shame when people are FSU fans are hitting the props button and telling me I ain't got to go hard on yall like that. Saying that I'm owning the sh*t out of you
The ignorance of this idiot has no limitations. Since you probably flunked out of high school I go down each thing individually for you. Are you ready son.

1) When did I ever bring up 06,07 or 08 classes?

2) My point was this, you say 09, 10 and 11 were average/horrible classes yet THE fu*kING PLAYERS THAT WERE ON THE FIELD THIS SEASON CONSISTED OF THAT CLASS!!!!!!!!

You're an idiot because you can't even realize you are contradicting yourself, you praise the team you had on the field yet say the players were garbage, what sense does that make?

3) You can say that Will MuschUmp developed better than Urban but that was never the argument. The argument was what Will MuschUmp started with was 10x's better than what Jimbo started out with dumbass.

So your contradiction of an argument isn't even on topic.

It's much easier to develop a 5* Safety into a good player then it is to develop THREE 3* DE's into first round draft picks (I'll let you discover who did what)
 4 years ago '05        #853
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #854
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 166 166
Yall boys should go read that Dan Kendra write-up over on TN. He was on that Tebow sh*t wayy before Tebow
 4 years ago '11        #855
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,358 | Props total: 149 149
Yall should check out ryshene bronson highlights. He should be our #1 wr target next year dude a playmaker
 4 years ago '05        #856
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 mester said:
Yall should check out ryshene bronson highlights. He should be our #1 wr target next year dude a playmaker
Gator...
 4 years ago '05        #857
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
n who the fu*k is givin Lil Gay words of encouragement....i stay sh*ttin on him in his rep box.....
 4 years ago '08        #858
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
n who the fu*k is givin Lil Gay words of encouragement....i stay sh*ttin on him in his rep box.....
You know this n*gga made another BX account and props himself. His own mother is a Jimbo fan. She's felt the Jimbo d!ck. I heard she's making her way up there now to get a taste of Pruitt's mighty p*nis. She's down with the swirl. She wants to know the nuts of a man taste like who could get 2 5* recruits to come to a school after only being there for 3 weeks
 4 years ago '05        #859
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 2 2
Its Funny How Gaytor & Hurrilames Is Always In This Thread Its Hilarious I Never Once Stepped Foot In They Wack Threads
 4 years ago '05        #860
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
check out this wallpaper i made....since its a gif i dont think you can use it though lol

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
63 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
66 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
88 comments
1 day ago