most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '04        #821
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
yall see what's going on with Rix and Dockett??
 02-07-2013, 05:37 PM         #822
Flo State 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o Chris Rix went on Jay Mohr's radio show and it may not have been the best idea in the world. Rix called in -- with the quickness actually -- to specifically talk about Darnell Dockett. The resulting conversation triggered a lot of anger from Dockett, and hoooo boy Twitter is amazing right now.

The audio of the call is here. And a quick transcript:

Rix: I was surprised AJ [McCarron] would come back. He's a humble, quiet guy. He's got the girl. He's got the ring. I wouldn't think he would need to do that. But I give him a little credit for standing up for himself. But there were all these jokes about Darnell and what his preference was in college, if I might, because there was a few incidents of him hanging out with some dudes in the union and stuff...

Mohr: Did guys make fun of Darnell Dockett's s3xuality to his face?

Rix: Yes they did. He would get defensive at times as most guys would. But let's just say there were a few questions of why is Darnell hanging at this dude's house or this guy's dorm room a little bit more than you're used to hanging out at guys' door dorms.

Speaking of dorm rooms, we're hanging out at Burt Reynolds Hall, which is the dorm where underclassmen stay at Florida State. My room was right next to Greg Jones' room. They're hanging out playing video games, Madden was just getting big at this time, and we had both of our doors open.

I remember hearing Mike Boulware and Greg Jones, it was their room, and Darnell and some other guys were hanging out. Long story short, Darnell was making fun of Greg Jones, we were just freshmen, and Darnell was a year older than us. He said something that rubbed Greg Jones the wrong way -- I don't know if it was questioning his toughness, they were measuring their biceps, two big dudes. He said something that Greg didn't like. Greg picks up Darnell Dockett -- you know Greg Jones of the Jacksonville Jaguars, clearing the way for MJD for years -- he picks him up WWE-style and slams him through that coffee table that they have inside of your dorm room. Classic story. Let's just say Darnell never said anything that would offend Greg Jones from that day on.

That prompted Rix to half-assed apologize to Dockett on Twitter. Dockett, of course, was none too pleased. To the Twitters!

@coachrix fu*k you bi*ch I heard u lying on me , no one liked your sorry a.ss ever, when I see u im whooping yo a.ss on everything I love.
— DARNELL DOCKETT (@ddockett) February 7, 2013

@coachrix and fu*k yo apology pus*y! Say everything u said on radio in my face!

I swear I my dead mother @coachrix when I see you that's your a.ss! Period! fu*k bi*ch lying on me bobby Bowden didn't like yo sorry a.ss!

So yeah, the Chris Rix vs. Darnell Dockett battle royale is ... something. If I were Rix, I'd consider just staying away from Dockett. Hell, he might want to just stay inside and hide right now.

Update: This isn't help, Rix. Probably time to step away from Twitter for a bit.
1 thing you can control about apologizing to someone: Doing it. // 1 thing you can't control: whether they accept it.

Update 2: Travis Johnson weighs in! (ht @MatthewHLeach)
For one @coachrix that foo @ddockett used to be in my room all the time in the Bert so what the fu*k you trying to say?
 4 years ago '05        #823
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,667 | Props total: 3775 3775
how stupid can you be to disrespect fu*kin greg jones.....you just askin to die n that goes for any human on earth lol

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #824
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,627 | Props total: 258 258
lol rix will never learn. gettin caught runnin his mouth on twitter like a 12 year old stupid spoiled wh0ore! funny right now but not when dockett is knockin on his door

at least man up if your gonna say all that. lol darnell cares about his apology like greg jones cares about a coffee table
 4 years ago '05        #825
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
 rfessler1 said:
lol rix will never learn. gettin caught runnin his mouth on twitter like a 12 year old stupid spoiled wh0ore! funny right now but not when dockett is knockin on his door

at least man up if your gonna say all that. lol darnell cares about his apology like greg jones cares about a coffee table
 4 years ago '08        #826
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
I don't think Chris Rix will ever go back to Tallahassee again
 4 years ago '05        #827
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,616 | Props total: 243 243
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Six coaches left bi*ch and we stilled pulled in a Top 10 class. fu*k outta here
That's your excuse?! Goes to show they were never actually committed t o the school,just the coaches. Says a lot about Jimbo as well.
 4 years ago '05        #828
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:
That's your excuse?! Goes to show they were never actually committed t o the school,just the coaches. Says a lot about Jimbo as well.
you do know we had the #2 class last year right?
 4 years ago '10        #829
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Listen Lil Dik 05...

I know you're trying to be a f@g bc you're a gate but you sound straight up dumb as fuk. 6 coaches leaving is a big deal...these kids have been building relationships with these guys for years. Dont give me that players commit to the school sh*t! Some commit to the coaches and some commit to the school--that's why it's called recruiting!!!!! Demarcus Walker straight left Bama the night they won a championship to go to FSU! Sh*t happens all the time. Dont be fukin dumb and stop being a lil f@g in this thread.
 4 years ago '05        #830
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 kNOLES said:
Listen Lil Dik 05...

I know you're trying to be a f@g bc you're a gate but you sound straight up dumb as fuk. 6 coaches leaving is a big deal...these kids have been building relationships with these guys for years. Dont give me that players commit to the school sh*t! Some commit to the coaches and some commit to the school--that's why it's called recruiting!!!!! Demarcus Walker straight left Bama the night they won a championship to go to FSU! Sh*t happens all the time. Dont be fukin dumb and stop being a lil f@g in this thread.
 4 years ago '08        #831
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
 Lil Jay 05 said:
How many recruits decommitted when Spurrier slid? How many recruits hauled a.ss when Zook was fired? How many recruits chucked dueces when Urban lost his boy toy and said fu*k Gainesville? fu*k outta here wit dat dumb a.ss logic. What kid is going to fully trust a staff they probably know very little about?

You know what says a lot about Jimbo? That he lost 6 coaches and still pulled in a top 10 class. Had we kept our staff in tact we would be top 3.

Don't feel yourself too much because you got this #2 class. They last top 2 class that came into Gainesville made Urban retire.
 02-08-2013, 08:58 AM         #832
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MRS. RONDO said:
how stupid can you be to disrespect fu*kin greg jones.....you just askin to die n that goes for any human on earth lol

[pic - click to view]

That's what I'm screaming. I'm not gay like Dockett or anything but I met Greg Jones at a Jaguars practice one time and that's one of the thickest dudes I've ever seen in my life.

Last edited by TJ7; 02-08-2013 at 09:06 AM..
 02-08-2013, 09:01 AM         #833
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
I don't think Chris Rix will ever go back to Tallahassee again
Chris Rix made me wanna commit suicide when he was the QB at FSU. He looked like a star one play and a pop warner player the next play.
 02-08-2013, 09:08 AM         #834
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Yea, you must be a gaytor fan...that's one of the dumbest comments I've ever seen on this thread.
 4 years ago '05        #835
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
How many recruits decommitted when Spurrier slid? How many recruits hauled a.ss when Zook was fired? How many recruits chucked dueces when Urban lost his boy toy and said fu*k Gainesville? fu*k outta here wit dat dumb a.ss logic. What kid is going to fully trust a staff they probably know very little about?

You know what says a lot about Jimbo? That he lost 6 coaches and still pulled in a top 10 class. Had we kept our staff in tact we would be top 3.

Don't feel yourself too much because you got this #2 class. They last top 2 class that came into Gainesville made Urban retire.
Another idiot at its finest. Out of all coaches the coached under Nick Saban only Dumbo Fisher is the only one that has not learned a damn thing.

I don't think at one point UF had 11 players decommit in one season you fool. Not too many recruits decommited from UF after Urban left. Ryan Shazier and Nick Waisome left, but Urban was the coach at that time, but it was not 11. Muschamp did a good job keeping that class together which was trash anyway.

Florida has brought in two good classes since Muschamp has been there. Which that really means nothing now until 2-3 years from now.

Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 02-08-2013 at 10:46 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #836
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
It's funny how Mushcamp has his Florida program in way better shape in 2 years at UF compared to Jimbo. This team was not even expected to win 11 games this year, I would thought they would of atleast got 8 maybe 9 wins.

He turned a spread team into a physical running team in 1 year. following right under Sabans footsteps.
 02-08-2013, 10:49 AM         #837
Flo State 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
It's funny how Mushcamp has his Florida program in way better shape in 2 years at UF compared to Jimbo. This team was not even expected to win 11 games this year, I would thought they would of atleast got 8 maybe 9 wins.

He turned a spread team into a physical running team in 1 year. following right under Sabans footsteps.
Way better shape? You got players getting arrested left and right. You got your a.ss handed to you in the Sugar Bowl. It's not like y'alls roster wasn't talented enough to win 11 games. Jimbo took over after we went 7-6. The years before he arrived were no better. Muschamp took over a team that was 3 years off a National Championship and 2 off a 13-1 season. Get the fuk outta here about Muschamp being a better coach then Fisher. Fisher turned our program completely around. 4 Top 10 recruiting classes. 31-10 in three years after two 7-6 finished and two 8-5 finishes the previous 4 years. 2 trips to the ACC Championship Game. 1 Conference Championship. 1 BCS Bowl win. He completely altered the mentality, the conditioning and weightlifting program, and the nutrion side of things. He forced an Indoor Practice Facility upon the boosters and it will be completed this year. The players living quarters have been updated. Now shut the fuk up and go write the next great american novel, or go to mars, or cure cancer. Walmart Nations finest over here talkin bout Muschamp better then Fisher. Clown.
 4 years ago '05        #838
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Flo State said:
Way better shape? You got players getting arrested left and right. You got your a.ss handed to you in the Sugar Bowl. It's not like y'alls roster wasn't talented enough to win 11 games. Jimbo took over after we went 7-6. The years before he arrived were no better. Muschamp took over a team that was 3 years off a National Championship and 2 off a 13-1 season. Get the fuk outta here about Muschamp being a better coach then Fisher. Fisher turned our program completely around. 4 Top 10 recruiting classes. 31-10 in three years after two 7-6 finished and two 8-5 finishes the previous 4 years. 2 trips to the ACC Championship Game. 1 Conference Championship. 1 BCS Bowl win. He completely altered the mentality, the conditioning and weightlifting program, and the nutrion side of things. He forced an Indoor Practice Facility upon the boosters and it will be completed this year. The players living quarters have been updated. Now shut the fuk up and go write the next great american novel, or go to mars, or cure cancer. Walmart Nations finest over here talkin bout Muschamp better then Fisher. Clown.
Yes Way better shape. Players arrested left and right? Are you talking about when Urban was there. Muschamp took over a team that was wrecked. Urban will be the first to tell you that. He even admitted he left a broken team for Muschamp to take over. He took over a team that had players that did not want to work at all, players had entitlement and also a team that was divided. After that 2nd NC and that Sugar Bowl win over Cincy all the players left for the NFL or graduation fool. Muschamp is a better coach than Fisher. Its not even close.

You keep bring up these ACC Championship appearances, but who cares?! There is no reason FSU not to be there. Your conference is trash. Unlike FSU, Florida does have to play against LSU,UGA, and whomever else in the SEC. It just took him 1 year to get him program right. And this season proved it. He wanted a physical line scrimmage team on both sides of the ball and he got that. His first season UF couldn't even run the ball, but this past season UF ran the ball on everybody, even the teams that claim they could stop run (like FSU)

He knows what it takes to win. He made a great hire in S&C Jeff Dillman and got rid of Mickey who is Ohio St now.

FSU broke they are losing money each year BTW

You know what UF did lose to Louisville and deserved to lose that game. Lets not act like UF did not beat the hell out of FSU this year in Doak. And a FSU team that lost to NC St really?!
 4 years ago '04        #839
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
The fact that y'all even pay any mind to this clown Lil Gay baffles me
 02-08-2013, 12:02 PM         #840
Flo State 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Yes Way better shape. Players arrested left and right? Are you talking about when Urban was there. Muschamp took over a team that was wrecked. Urban will be the first to tell you that. He even admitted he left a broken team for Muschamp to take over. He took over a team that had players that did not want to work at all, players had entitlement and also a team that was divided. After that 2nd NC and that Sugar Bowl win over Cincy all the players left for the NFL or graduation fool. Muschamp is a better coach than Fisher. Its not even close.

You keep bring up these ACC Championship appearances, but who cares?! There is no reason FSU not to be there. Your conference is trash. Unlike FSU, Florida does have to play against LSU,UGA, and whomever else in the SEC. It just took him 1 year to get him program right. And this season proved it. He wanted a physical line scrimmage team on both sides of the ball and he got that. His first season UF couldn't even run the ball, but this past season UF ran the ball on everybody, even the teams that claim they could stop run (like FSU)

He knows what it takes to win. He made a great hire in S&C Jeff Dillman and got rid of Mickey who is Ohio St now.

FSU broke they are losing money each year BTW

You know what UF did lose to Louisville and deserved to lose that game. Lets not act like UF did not beat the hell out of FSU this year in Doak. And a FSU team that lost to NC St really?!

Yup, you are a moron. Most of the contributors on your squad this year were recruited by Meyer. You are sending 10 players to the NFL combine, all recruited by Meyer. And lets not forget that under Meyer, Florida had Top 5 recruiting classes every year. If Fisher was coaching us during those years, Percy, the Pouncy twins, and numerous others would have ended up at FSU because they all wanted to be there but Bowden gave up on recruiting. Too busy working his golf game.

Talk about you beat us this year all you want, we turned the ball over 5 times. We played our worst game of the year at a bad time, that's all there is to it. You didn't gain most of your yards till there was 10 mins left in the 4th after that fumble from EJ when were up 20-13 drained our whole team. We lost. That's all there is to it. Beat the hell out of us, no.

It doesn't matter if we are losing money or not. What's that matter to me. Seems like Fisher is making it work with whatever we have. And that's just another reason Fisher is a better coach then Muschamp. Muschamp has all that SEC money to work with, so Fisher does more with less.

I'm bringing up these appearances because before Fisher took over we were practically irrelevant, even in our sh*tty conference. He turned our program upside down.

There's been 11 reptiles arrested since Muschamp took over. There's been 5 FSU players arrested since Fisher took over and he kicked 4 of them off the team. But lets be real on that topic, neither Fisher nor Muschamp deal with that bullsh*t.

Now I'm about to clown you...

You talk about your run game, lets see the stats then. And this includes the fact that we lost our best back 7 games in.

Rushing Offense

Florida - Rank 39 - 539 attempts - 2440 yards - 187.7 ypg

Florida State - Rank 19 - 513 attemps - 2882 yards - 205.9 ypg

You had the 116th ranked pass offense. 116TH. Hahahahaha.

You clown on us for losing to NC State on the road, but you beat Louisiana State, nope nope, Louisiana Tech, nahh, Louisiana Monroe? Nope. Louisiana Lafayette on a blocked punt in the last few seconds at home.

You act like the SEC is untouchable, which yes, the other side of the conference is loaded. You played A&M at the perfect time. Johnny Football's first game. So before you go on about our schedule, you beat Bowling Green, Kentucky, Tennessee, Vandy, Missouri, LA Lafayette, and Jacksonville State. You beat LSU at home (the powerful SEC team that lost to Clemson) and South Carolina who had no Marcus Lattimore and is consistently overrated.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
81 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Killing Me Softy
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
176 comments
1 day ago