Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kanye back in the Studio with Pete Rock and a bunch of Nintendo Wii Games
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Ronda Rousey turns off Stephen A. Smith in rousing promo for UFC 207
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '05        #782
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$991 | Props total: 20 20
Is Levenberry's LOI in yet?
 4 years ago '04        #783
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
Nah but he's dressed in garnet and only has an FSU hat on the table
 4 years ago '08        #784
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 167 167
If only trick could recruit... Imagine the possibilities
 02-06-2013, 01:40 PM         #785
Flo State 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Levenberry's coach wanted all their players to sign together, so that's what we're waiting on. Thanks for all the pics Klutch. Kelly looks like doesn't fuk around.
 4 years ago '05        #786
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,688 | Props total: 3796 3796
levenberry, stevenson and 6 will be 49erish
 4 years ago '05        #787
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #788
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 149 149
Much love manofwar and gook looking on eveything u brought to this thread...

I know im late fellas but we had a good day. MT6 a real n*gga for saying fu*k the canes im rocking wit them noles. I know dude had alot of pressure to pick them lames. My n*gga Waisome might have to give that 6 up for big homie... I aint gonna lie I wantd Coley badddd. Real badddd but he wasnt a NEED. He went to the canes so at the end of the day fu*k EM. fu*k HIS MOM HIS GRANDMA fu*k COACH BENNETT AND fu*k THE CANES...... Its funnt to we got more sofla n*gga then the canes too. And they missed on they biggest NEED SMH
 4 years ago '11        #789
klutch2381 
space
space
space
$179 | Props total: 8 8
Class is a good class all things considered. But next year we really need a monster offensive class. The defense is stacked (only need a few more safeties and DE's and I know we look good for some elite prospects) but on offense we need OT's, RB's, etc. I'd love a TE that can get down the seams of the defense and really open things up. We hoped O'Leary would be that guy, but let's be real, O'Leary isn't that dude, and CK is more of a blocking TE. The main thing with that is would Jimbo even use a player like that if he had him? He's never shown the ability to have the TE as a legit threat on his teams.

Also, we need a few STUD receivers. Yeah, we have a lot of them. But there's a difference between talent and elite NFL talent. I love the dudes we have, but let's be real again, nobody is drooling over Greg Dent and co. at the next level. Greene is really good, but really small. He's like 180, maybe. I'm talking about 6'2-6'3 dudes who can run by people on a go or cut it up on a hitch, real playmakers on the outside. I remember when we used to have so much talent stockpiled at WR it was stupid. We had Anquan Boldin (freshman) the same time we had Peter Warrick. We once had PW, Laveranues Coles and Randy Moss at the same time (before Moss got kicked out and later Coles).

We need to balance our team out with the playoffs coming soon. Relying on one side of the ball too much (offense or defense) isn't a good thing. That's what cost us the NCST game. "Oh, our defense will stop them, let's not try this 51 yard field goal to ice the game." And they made a few plays and won the game, it lulls you into a false sense of security. But all in all, good times.
 4 years ago '05        #790
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #791
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
Jimbo said he's bringing in OC candidates next week. The OC will have a QB background, he said there's a strong possibility depending on the hire that they will call the plays next yr.

He said he wasn't moving anyone on the staff to be OC because he wants someone with very strong QB background so they can run the offense from the QB's eyes.
 4 years ago '05        #792
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Jesus Wilson gonna be a hell of a WR for us too......I will be very surprised if he aint in the NFL one day.
 4 years ago '08        #793
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
pullin thomas and keith bryant was all i needed. glad we can move on to our number 1 ranked 2014 class.

sorry to hear about that bs manowar. probably dedos if i had to guess. we got too many lurkers in here since they all know FSU is the only board that stays live 100% of the time.

and j you keep k!llin me wit the jokes. god i almost shot chilli through my nose at one point
 4 years ago '11        #794
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
Jesus Wilson gonna be a hell of a WR for us too......I will be very surprised if he aint in the NFL one day.
Yep Wilson is a stud! Love his game
 02-06-2013, 06:33 PM         #795
Nolegoddess 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey guys,

I'm at the NSD event, it's streaming on Seminoles.com and I believe espn3. Anyways all the coaches are talking and let me tell you Pruitt is that n*gga. He know what he talking about, he already said 2014 is going to be that class, and he putting in work. Definitely my favorite coach so far

Also Odell said that he really appreciated the new coaches coming in because it gave him a boost to do better, so lets hope that they can do the same for Jimbo. And I don't know if anyone watched espn3 today but Jimbo seemed a lot more humble to me, I think James Coley answered a lot of questions when he left. Anyways good class today Coley fu*ked us over but you never get all the people you want.

Like always I appreciate all the info y'all bring on here!
 4 years ago '11        #796
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
.....And I fuxks with keith bryant the long way#nohomo for recruiting hard for us. And I knew he was a nole when he was looking for that gif on twitter when Timmy J slammed that um dude.

Its funny tho every recruit I fall in love with #nohomo wayyyyyyyyyy nbefore I know where they leaning too go else where... I loved mike bellamy game dude went to clemson. Loved Gacey Coley game nn*gga went to um.. But we did get my dude Wilder.. I followed Wilder recruitmen miinute for minute lol. But if u aint a nole I cant rock wirh u
 4 years ago '11        #797
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
Our fans gotta give jimbo props to for landing Thomas. He was the real reason we pulled him. Jimbo slang that d!ck to momma 6.. at them hurrilames too. Hired Coley too get 6 and they airballed
 4 years ago '05        #798
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
a comrad of mine made this

transcribed version of the 2013 Florida State NSD Party for those who didn't see it live. or whatever.
Hide Spoiler

Head Coach Jimbo Fisher up
-Been a tough two months. Thanks crowd for coming out and supporting the event, specific thanks to Dr. Barron and Spetman for attending. Makes joke about a provost being in attendance. Talks about the role FSU football plays in promoting and marketing the University. "It's the marketing and tv exposure you can't afford to pay for".
-Talks about the importance of recruiting by saying "You can't take a donkey to the Kentucky Derby". You never get everyone you want, ever. But feels good about this class and the way certain needs were met. Balanced 10 guys on one side of the ball and 9 on the other. QB, RB, lots of speed guys. Some guys get first downs and others change the numbers on the scoreboard. He believes we got the scoreboard changers. Feels we got some quality guys. Jimbo names Nate Andrews and Marquez White as some really special guys that aren't talked about a lot.
-Really pleased with the new guys on staff and how they opened doors with players we previously didn't have a shot with. They came in and hit the ground running.
-Feels we have a great staff, great players, feels good about the group and what we're doing, Boosters please help blah blah blah every bit helps blah blah blah water still wet blah blah blah sucks DeVoe Moore's d!ck blah blah blah.
-Talks on John Franklin camped for two years. 6'1, 175 lbs. 10.6 100 meters. 4.0 student. Able to make a lot of plays in and out of the pocket. Really dangerous with the zone read and loves his skill set.

RB Coach Randy Sanders up
-Sanders says he looks better in Garnet than orange, although orange works well if you need to pick up trash on the interstate or go deer hunting.
-Talks on Ryan Green. Very dynamic athlete. The type of player that makes you look like a great coach. Comes from an outstanding family. Great kid, great parents and his staying committed throughout the process speaks volumes about his character.

Dawsey up
-Isaiah Jones great big receivers who is tough to bring down. Doesn't consider him a receiver, he's a football player.
-Kermit Whitfield returned 10 kicks for TD's, 7 more got called back for holding.
-Jesus Wilson is another speedster. Dawsey then makes a marginally homos3xual comment on his physique and how well he looks when he takes his shirt off: "He's 5'11, 175 and he is rocked up...I mean he makes that body look real good when he..when he takes that shirt off" <--- Dawsey isn't gay, but the sentence was both awkward and hilarious

Trickett up
-Wilson Bell. Soon as I saw him, I talked to him for about 30 minutes and gave him a scholarship. Big hands, big feet and is already about 290, 295.
-Ira Denson. I don't know how he's rated the #4 guard, he's dominated everywhere he's gone in every camp. Real nasty and loves to play football.
-Ryan Hoefield. Likes him a lot. Reminds him of a guy he had at WVU, Dan Moses. Thinks he can be really good.

TE Coach Billy Napier up
Napier praises FSU's NSD party and how unique it is to have an event like this in college football. Going to pick up his wife and 7 month old daughter from Colorado tomorrow. Has only seen her twice in the last 50 days. Says he was upstairs going through the buffet line and saw bacon on top of greenbeans and thought about how great it is to be back in the South.
-Jeremy Kerr thinks he has the athletic ability to be a great receiver, but is an excellent inline blocker to help handle the C-gap on OZ.

Jimbo tells a long, long story that implies that Jeremy Pruitt was his first choice at DC, which is fine. But whatever doe.

New DC Jeremy Pruitt
-Country a.ss Alabama drawl is thick and real and it is awesome
-Praises the staff for the job they did keeping the class together but says that once
-"We don't get Matthew Thomas without Jimbo Fisher"
-Things Pruitt is looking for in DB's: Can the guy play man to man? Can he play the ball in the deep part of the field? Can he tackle in space? Before you send any emails or suggestions, make sure he can do those three things. The good thing is, we got three guys who can do it all in this class. He wouldn't trade any of them for anybody in the world.
-Nate Andrews. May be his favorite of the bunch. Been recruiting Nate since he was in 9th grade. One of the toughest guys you'll ever meet. The bigger the occasion the better Nate plays.
-Jalen Ramsey. He's got great size. That's what we want. All three DB's come from great two family homes, which is rare these days. Jalen has a chance to be a really great player.
-Marquez White. Known since 9th grade. 6'1, 170 lbs. Great speed and ability. One of FSU's best recruiters.
-Tells a story about Rick Trickett on the Wilson Bell visit. His first visit with Rick Trickett. Trickett walks in and ask Bell "let me see your hands", "what size shoe you wear?", "do you mind if I cuss? Cuz if you do, me and coach Pruitt turning around and goin back to Tallahassee"

O'Dell up
-Keith Bryant 6'2, 305 lbs. Fits our need. Quick and explosive at the point of attack. Very athletic. Was committed to Miami for a while but in his heart he knew he wasn't a hurricane, he's a Seminole.

DE Coach Sal Sunseri up
-Says he got spoiled and won two national championships so when thinking about what he wanted to do, he wanted to go somewhere where it was possible and FSU with Jimbo was the place. He praises Pruitt and Kelly. Says O'Dell is a helluva coach and says we're gonna have a good defense. "Let me tell ya somethin, our a.ss is gon get to the quarterback"
-Davarez Bryant. Lots of praise on Bryant. He's big, athletic and raw but believes he's gonna make himself a lot of money today. He's special.
-Desmond Hollin. Big, powerful
-Demarcus Walker. Put him through an NFL type workout at Tennessee and told Jeremy no matter what happens, we gotta get this kid in the program.
-Praises Jimbo's ability to close and recruit and how easy it was to go to work with this staff.

LB Coach Charles Kelly
His voice is gone because he got introduced to 4th quarter drills yesterday and he tells his daughters "this is my encouraging voice".
-Ro'Derrick Hoskins. Tall, strong, very quick. Wants his LB's to be versatile. He can play the run, he can play the coverage and get after your a.ss and get to the QB. Comes from a great family.
-EJ Levenberry. A big LB, probably gonna play at about 245 or 250 (6'3). Very football intelligent, picks up on things well and does well in meetings.
-Tyrelle Lyons. Hybrid type. One week you're playing a pro style, next week you're playing spread. He can cover in the slot, he can cover the TE and he's very physical.
-Freddie Stevenson. ALWAYS trying to learn. Always in the office watching film by himself. Comes in with a lot of the skills LB's lack out of high school
-Matthew Thomas. No need to say much about him. Comes from a great family. Coach Fisher did a great job building the relationship with the family
-Says his daughters would text him anytime a LB's letter of intent was faxed in from school and say "good job, Daddy"

Jimbo's Final Thoughts
Two years ago we had high expectations but had a lot of injuries and fell short on some things, but I said we were a great team. Last year we had high expectations and we met them, but we had a great program. I think there's a big difference. We lost a lot and that's true and people ask "how will you replace them?". Well when the season starts and we get out there and play people will be asking "wow, where did that guy come from?"

Last year we did a lot of things. Orange Bowl, ACC Championship, 12 games etc. But people ask me if I'm satisfied and I say no. We had a good year, but I'm not satisfied. We're trying to go further. It's good to get a championship outta the way because there's a difference in the way guys carry themselves once their a champion. Says some of the older guys like Cam Erving have told him that they get what he means now about how it's a different feeling altogether.

Vic Viloria is saying he doesn't have to yell as much anymore. A lot of the older guys are correcting younger guys in the off-season program. Says he won't be satisfied until we win a National Championship, and another and another. That's always the goal. He's looking forward to a great Spring. Looking forward to the position battles at all the different positions and is excited about the depth the program that they've built. He believes the best battles they face will come in practices and everyone knows they have to f!ght for their job everyday.

Excited about the schedule next year and putting Idaho before Florida. "They were cheating and playing one of those teams before us so we had to even that up a bit". Wants to play Pitt or someone on Labor Day to kick the year off right. Wants to continue to look for big games like Ok State in 2014 to kick off the year for exposure for the program. To be the best, you gotta beat the best.

Booster pleading inserted here.
 4 years ago '05        #799
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space

[video - click to view]

02-07-2013, 12:27 AM         #800
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here ya go junior

Corey Clark/TDO.com ‏@Corey_Clark
There were 13 FSU players invited to the NFL Combine, including former cb Greg Reid.
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
182 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
64 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
269 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Trailer Teaser
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo shows off Super Mario Run & Nintendo Switch on Tonight Show
55 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 8 - Mark Cuban: Trump is our number one draft pick
32 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy