Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
73 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He got three girlfriends, could you handle that?
87 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uruguay has been hit by the Instathot nation
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (2 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '05        #501
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,673 | Props total: 3793 3793
coley can go to usf n be the next terrence mitchell
 4 years ago '05        #502
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
miami side actually aint too biased im surprised.....
 4 years ago '05        #503
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
 Xaiv said:
Happy for Boldin. I don't mind reed gettin a ring but seeing Lewis get another ring was the worse part about yesterday.
my motto

reed a cane so he a f*ggot forever.....same with lewis...
 4 years ago '10        #504
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
Alex Collins a Miami lock!

02-04-2013, 10:01 PM         #505
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who is crying

All those things sound similar to what you guys say on here when someone de-commits
 4 years ago '05        #506
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
first off fu*k summerville and fu*k goose creek...i mean fu*k both of em with a big long wooden d!ck

second fu*k darren smalls midget a.ss, napier this aint colorado state dont offer these bums

third thats all i gotta say bout that
 02-04-2013, 10:12 PM         #507
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manofwar9146 said:
n*ggah dat cumback was weak as fuk

it's all about that Ink at tha end of the day....u mafukaz know that losing Alex Collins hurts...don't fake chuckie cheeze rat eating mafuka
I didn't think it hurt that bad but it woulda been nice to get em. not gonna make or break the class either way

I would expect the corniest motherfu*ka on here to be the one on his comp all day updating this thread
 4 years ago '05        #508
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Justin Thornton ‏@JTbigdreams6
GOD is good just got offered from my dream school so this really shook everthing up its the battle Sec vs Acc #NoleNation #Gators

......so one second he lovin that jimbo d!ck n now he ridin muschamp like a cowgirl....fsu is supposed to be his dream school but he wanna play eddie jackson n now call florida his dream school i swear 2014 lookin just as f*ggoty as 2013 was. these kids is pus*y n attention wh0ores because of sh*t like twitter. n i just checked his twitter yesterday about him tweeting with fellow pus*y denzel ware coming to fsu n now he got the gators on his wallpaper *clicks unfollow* im bout to stop payin any mind to these cornballs
 4 years ago '05        #509
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
I wish muschamp would offer me i would take a bus down to gainesville n force him to eat the offer with a cup of swamp milk
 4 years ago '05        #510
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
and them fu*kin canes are the most delirious mothafu*kas ever......they sayin we just passed USF for 2nd place to get Coley and that Coley's coach the former Cane Bennett is sayin "we" as in him and Miami are in the lead for Stacy
 4 years ago '05        #511
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
today is rumor day so lets see whats comin

they already sayin coley won't qualify so it dont matter where he goes
 4 years ago '11        #512
klutch2381 
space
space
space
$179 | Props total: 8 8
Jalen Ramsey committed, he's signing with FSU tomorrow.
 4 years ago '11        #513
klutch2381 
space
space
space
I think Levenberry might flip to UT. I still don't know what Kirkland is going to do, and I think Coley is a toss up. His coach is a bia and pushing hard for UM. I don't care what Gus Edwards does. The rest of the class is easy to sort of predict.
 4 years ago '05        #514
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$14,487 | Props total: 1847 1847
 klutch2381 said:
 02-05-2013, 10:19 AM         #515
Flo State 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pruitt shuttin sh*t down! I get a feeling we in for soem fireworks tomorrow.

February 5, 2013

Michael Langston
Warchant.com Recruiting Analyst

Most figured Florida State could make a big splash National Signing Day. But this year, the good news came one day early. Sources told Warchant.com and Rivals.com on Tuesday that five-star cornerback Jalen Ramsey of Brentwood Academy (Nashville, Tenn.) plans to flip from USC to FSU on Wednesday.

The move didn't surprise Rivals.com National Recruiting Analyst Mike Farrell, who broke the news on Tuesday.

What does Jalen Ramsey's commitment mean for FSU?
"In the last few weeks, I had heard a lot of vibes about FSU," Farrell said. "When (Jeremy) Pruitt came over that was a really big factor for them. Then the chance to have immediate playing time or an opportunity for it was big. You have (rising sophomore) Ronald Darby there who had a great freshman season and I think Jalen sees he can do something like that so it was very attractive to him.

"This is a huge for Florida State because there hasn't been a lot of momentum with the coaching changes and I think more than likely they (FSU) will get even more good news tomorrow so this is a game changer for this class."

The Seminoles' new defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt had a strong hand in the recruitment of Ramsey, the No. 1 cornerback in the country. Ramsey didn't really have FSU on the radar until Pruitt joined the FSU staff. Pruitt and Ramsey's father, Lamont Ramsey's were acquaintances in the past, but what really stood out about Pruitt that really sealed the deal for the 'Noles?

"I think he (Jeremy) interacts very well with the kids. He has a reputation (from being) the Alabama defensive backs coach and working with Nick Saban, he has a reputation that everything he touches with defensive backs is going to turn to gold," Farrell said. "So (Pruitt) relates well to kids but also they see what he does with the position and how he can get them to the NFL."

What does this mean for the FSU cornerbacks class?

This certainly beefs up the secondary class for FSU alongside four-star Marquez White. Then adding a player like Ramsey at corner and it's a scary combination that can have an immediate impact at Florida State.

The Seminoles will lose Xavier Rhodes to the NFL draft, so that opens up a spot for Ramsey to compete for playing time behind Nick Waisome and Ronald Darby. It gives the Seminoles some much needed depth at that position and it also makes the defense much more dynamic - being able to use Ramsey at corner, nickel or wherever they need to plug him in. Throwing in two incredible athletes with some game changing abilities with their speed and high ceiling of skill set will greatly improve the FSU defense.

When you consider that Karlos Williams, Lamarcus Joyner and Tyler Hunter will all return, that makes the addition of Ramsey that much more attractive. We have said it at the start of the year that a linebacker's best friend is when you put some monster in the trenches to open up their play. For safeties, linebackers at times is the same thing with adding exceptional cornerbacks for the next level. It helps the safety prospects focus more on playing center field and gives them more options in how they can attack with that blanket of shutdown cornerbacks.

Scouting report on Ramsey

Farrell breaks down Jalen Ramsey's skill set, what he brings to the table and why he's considered one of the top players in the country.

"He's (Jalen Ramsey) is a big, long kid. He has long arms, doesn't let you get off the line of scrimmage and even plays off coverage very well so that's what surprises you the most in seeing a big kid move that way," Farrell said. "He is extremely athletic, can cover bigger receivers, elevates well for the football and he has a knack for getting his hands on the football in coverage. A lot of players have ability to make interceptions but he's always around the football. His long arms allow him to close quicker on the play."

Who would Farrell compare Ramsey to?

"If I had one player to compare him to I would say Charles Woodson, who is a tall cornerback that plays both ways like Jalen. I would also say Morris Claiborne (1st round pick from LSU) too because he had long arms like Jalen as well. I don't think Jalen has the same ball skills as Morris but he is a long athletic cornerback that is going to cause a lot of problems like Claiborne."

Stay tuned to Warchant.com for continuing National Signing Day coverage.
 4 years ago '05        #516
booker20 
space
space
$10,295 | Props total: 0 0
 MRS. RONDO said:
n that fu*kin whale kirkland is a lil bi*ch.......miami played ya fat a.ss in front of the world n now they got you on 4 legs ready to do whatever they want.....you soft fat mothafu*ka
Can't get frustrated over high school kids. You don't have to have a number class every year. Ramsey, Thomas, Coley, and Kirkland will all fall into our lap on signing day.

and as I was originally posting this the Ramsey news broke. Junior, never doubt it.

Last edited by booker20; 02-05-2013 at 10:32 AM..
 4 years ago '11        #517
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,358 | Props total: 149 149
BD Pruitt
 4 years ago '11        #518
klutch2381 
space
space
space
I don't get deep into recruiting until the off season. What did Caleb Brantley do on his visit to FSU?
 4 years ago '10        #519
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
 klutch2381 said:
 4 years ago '05        #520
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
group hug everybody, bring it in
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
85 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
59 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
139 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
158 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
51 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside BOSKOE100 mad at SOULJA BOY.. say he make the BLOODS look like clowns !..
81 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Never noticed this from Scream 1
96 comments
1 day ago