Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Future & Young Thug - Super Slimey (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thr..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Sex Abuse Was 'Price' of Olympic Gold: McKayla Maroney
57 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Women's faces captured before, during and after orgasm in photography ..
165 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Bow Wow givin men advice n Gille responds
98 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '13        #4701
Semeautomatic 
space
space
$5,874 | Props total: 1888 1888
Early Look: FSU Pre-Spring Defensive Depth Chart

Noles247 takes an early look at a pre-spring depth chart for the Florida State defense. The defensive line returns three starts but coaches will be looking to see who emerges at the second linebacker spot, No. 2 corner and star.

Defensive ends
2015 starters: DeMarcus Walker (13 starts), Josh Sweat (10 starts) and Jacob Pugh (four starts)
Projected pre-spring No. 1s: Walker and Sweat
Backups: Rick Leonard, Lorenzo Featherston, Chris Casher, Janarius Robinson
Analysis: Walker’s decision to return strengthens what should be the ACC’s top defensive line. Sweat spent last spring rehabilitating his knee injury but can now focus on adding a few more pounds (he’s listed at 237) and can add strength. Leonard was a standout last spring and should earn valuable second-team reps that will help him continue to develop. Featherston and Casher were slowed by knee injuries in 2015 and they will look to get their careers back on track this spring.

Defensive tackles
2015 starters: Nile Lawrence-Stample (graduated, 12 starts), Derrick Nnadi (13 starts) and Demarcus Christmas (one start)
Projected pre-spring No. 1s: Nnadi and Christmas
Backups: Fred Jones, Darvin Taylor, Arthur Williams, Adam Torres, Walvenski Aime, Cedric Wood, Keith Bryant, Justin Shanks
Analysis: There’s little question that Nnadi and Christmas are the starters and both could have breakout 2016 seasons. From there, it’s a crowded competition for reps with Jones, Taylor and Williams (Jones and Taylor appear to be ahead of Williams when evaluating that trio). Jones has been praised for how he reshaped his body. Early enrollees Aime and Wood could make an early impression. It’s a make-or-break spring for Bryant and Shanks, who will either show they deserve playing time as backups or could transfer.

Linebackers
2015 starters: Terrance Smith (graduated, nine starts), Reggie Northrup (graduated, nine starts), Ro’Derrick Hoskins (six starts)
Projected pre-spring No. 1s: Hoskins and Tyrell Lyons
Backups: Matthew Thomas, Sh’mar Kilby-Lane, Josh Brown
Analysis: After Hoskins, it’s a spring of “maybe” at linebacker. Maybe Thomas is healthy, focused and is able to showcase his talent. Maybe Kilby-Lane is ready to make the next step after mostly playing on special teams in 2015. Maybe Lyons, who is coming off knee surgery, is a little undersized but proves to be the best option. Maybe Delvin Purifoy is back after missing nearly two years with a devastating ankle injury. And maybe the door is open for Brown, an early enrollee, to get a jump on the freshmen who will arrive in the summer.

Cornerbacks
2015 starters: Jalen Ramsey (entered NFL draft early, 13 starts), Marquez White (13 starts)
Projected pre-spring No. 1s: White and Tarvarus McFadden
Backups: Ryan Green and Marcus Lewis
Analysis: White’s decision to return for his senior season went under the radar with all of the other juniors’ decisions, but he offers FSU the height, length, athleticism and confidence of a No. 1 corner. The only question will be if White lines up out boundary or field corner. McFadden’s talent is undeniable and he could be ready to step into the corner spot opposite White. Green is an intriguing option who appeared to be making a quick transition to corner before suffering a shoulder injury. Lewis could fit in at corner or star. Malique Jackson has struggled early in his career and it’s a make-or-break spring for him.

Star
2015 starters: Trey Marshall (six starts), Tyler Hunter (graduated, one start), Javien Elliott (graduated, six starts)
Projected pre-spring No. 1: Marshall
Backup: Lewis
Analysis: Marshall returned to the field and ran, but didn’t participate in contact, in practices leading up to the bowl game. He is a versatile player who was missed when he suffered a season-ending arm injury against Louisville and his return strengthens a deep secondary. FSU likes what Lewis offers at star and he’s in line for plenty of reps this spring. (Yes, this is where five-star Levonta Taylor could line up in the fall, but for the moment we're focusing in on the spring.)

Safeties
2015 starters: Lamarcus Brutus (graduated, 13 starts), Nate Andrews (four starts), Derwin James (eight starts)
Projected pre-spring No. 1s: James and Andrews
Backup: Calvin Brewton and A.J. Westbrook
Analysis: The next step in James’ college career is moving on from learner to leader, a role that should suit him well. He’s FSU’s returning leader in tackles and James is a playmaker wherever he lines up. Andrews has his limitations in coverage but is a capable in-the-box defender. Injuries slowed Brewton’s development and limited his practice time as a freshman but he should earn second-team reps along with Westbrook.

Kicker
2015 starters: Roberto Aguayo (graduated/left early for the NFL, 13 starts)
Projected pre-spring No. 1: Ricky Aguayo
Backup: Kevin Robledo
Analysis: Ricky Aguayo has a strong, accurate leg. Logan Tyler will join the competition in the summer. Tyler is likely ahead of Aguayo on kickoffs, according to Jamie Kohl, who has coached both kickers.

Punter
2015 starters: Cason Beatty (graduated, 13 starts)
Projected pre-spring No. 1: Jonathan Hernandez
Backup: None
Analysis: Hernandez averaged 41.4 yards per punt in his senior year at Bradenton (Florida) Manatee. He is FSU’s punter this spring until Tyler arrives.
 2 years ago '13        #4702
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Nation's Top Player Offered By Maryland

Maryland extended a number of offers on Wednesday, but none was bigger than the one the Terps gave to IMG Academy (Fla.) five-star athlete Dylan Moses, who took to Twitter to announce he'd received the offer. While the staff is after a number of IMG recruits, Moses has received attention from nearly every school in the country.

Just got offered by Maryland!!! #GoTerps Gotta take a visit soon
 2 years ago '13        #4703
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Report: Kelly To Receive Raise

Florida State defensive coordinator Charles Kelly is set to receive a raise, although his new salary is not yet known.

FSU president John Thrasher confirmed to the Palm Beach Post's Tom D'Angelo that Kelly will see a salary increase in 2016. Noles247 and the Post have requested Kelly's revised contract, but it has not been finalized.

“Charles Kelly loves Tallahassee loves his family being here,” Thrasher told the Post. “We had a nice conversation about all that. I did what I could to make it better for him. I certainly could not do. … I wasn’t going to do what Auburn was doing, or what they say said they were going to do.”

Kelly earns $583,000 annually on a contract that was signed in April 2015. Auburn coach Gus Malzahn discussed an opening with Kelly in December, but an offer was not made and Kelly decided to stay at FSU.

In the days leading up to the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl, FSU athletics director Stan Wilcox told Noles247 he felt there was room in the bonus pool to increase a.ssistant coaches' salaries -- if needed -- to compete with other schools.

"It's all about keeping up with the Joneses," Wilcox said in December. "... If it’s not there then we have to figure out how to get it there. That’s where you have to go back and look at all of your revenue sources and see where you might be able to make adjustments before you can make any guarantees to anybody, you have to be able to pay for it."
 2 years ago '13        #4704
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Pro Impact Once Again Has A Loaded Roster

The 2016 7-on-7 season hits full swing this weekend with the Pylon 7-on-7 tournament being held in South Florida. One of the most talent-laden clubs participating in the event is Pro Impact Sports, which is based out of Jacksonville, Fla. but also includes talent from nearby regions.

The team is organized by coaches Gerard Ross, Guss Scott and more.

"We do it because these days there are so many great athletes and it gives the kids a chance to get work in year-round," Ross said. "Normally a kid wouldn't be doing anything this time of year unless they are playing basketball or running track, so this is another option for them. It is also an opportunity to go against not only the best in the state but also in the country in these tournaments. It also gives them a chance to see where they are at with regards to the best competition around."

In addition to participating in multiple 7-on-7 events, the Pro Impact squad is also about getting prospects in front of college coaches. On Friday, while heading to Central Florida for this weekend's tournament, the team stopped in Gainesville, Fla. to check out the University of Florida. This summer will also see multiple members take a lengthy tour up and down the East Coast and into some other Mid-Atlantic regions to check out multiple colleges.

"We will do that in June, do the road trip, and hit some schools along the East Coast, work back towards the middle (of the country) and come back down seeing some other schools," Ross said. "It is a great trip. Having done it in the past, you see it pay off for some of those kids because outside of that trip, they aren't able to see those schools. It helps to open their eyes to what is out there. It also puts them in front of a college staff that may not have otherwise given them attention. All some of these kids know is the schools in the South, so after the road trip, you see some of them ending up choosing a school they hadn't thought about before. I've definitely seen their eyes open up with that trip.

"It is all about giving them an opportunity to see all of their options," Ross added.

Here is a look at some of the top talent on Pro Impact's 2016 roster:

Quarterback

Notes: Jones is a Kentucky commitment. Gatewood is an Auburn commitment for the 2018 class.

Running Back

Notes: Martin is a speedster who can also work in the slot. Showers provides a good bit of versatility in the backfield.

Wide Receiver

Notes: Above is just a few of the members of a loaded receiver group. Matthews is one of the nation's best slot receivers and is committed to FSU. Judson could end up on either side of the ball. Hightower is a transplant to the Sunshine State and an elite prospect. Patterson has re-classified to 2017. Copeland is a versatile 2018 prospect from the Pensacola area.

Linebacker

Notes: Jennings Jr. is an early pledge to Florida State. Robinson is an athletic linebacker that can cover a lot of ground.

Defensive Back

Notes: The secondary is another loaded group. Wade is an Ohio State pledge. Williams and Tutt has many of the nation's top programs pursuing them. f*gan is a talented safety that is a top target for Florida, FSU, Clemson and more. LeCounte is an early Georgia pledge. Ross is an early Miami pledge. Johnson is one of the nation's best for 2018 and Conner will emerge in that class as well. Not pictured above is Willie T. Lee, a 2020 prospect who Ross believes will be heavily recruited.
 2 years ago '13        #4705
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Four Star RB Moving Closer To Decision

With National Signing Day for the 2017 class now less than a year away, Cordarrian Richardson is starting to get a bit more serious about the recruiting process and the lengthy list of schools pursuing him.

He might even be ready to make his college choice in the not-too-distant future.

The four-star junior running back from Trezevant High School in Memphis, Tenn., said he’s hoping to decide on a school “sometime before the summer,” although he’s still “considering a number of schools right now” among the more than 15 teams that have extended scholarship offers to him.

“I think it’s coming to a close,” said Richardson, who’s ranked the nation’s No. 146 overall prospect and No. 11 running back in the 247Sports Composite for the 2017 class.

“I think I’m going to end up committing within these next few months. I’ll give it a month or two. I’m going to commit sometime before the summer.”

The 5-foot-11, 220-pound Richardson named a top eight last month that consisted of Tennessee, LSU, Auburn, Oklahoma, Alabama, Michigan State, Clemson and Florida State. He said West Virginia, Clemson, Auburn and Florida State are among the teams that recently have been in frequent contact with him.

After attending games at only Ole Miss and Mississippi State last season, he said he’s scheduled to visit Auburn next weekend and Clemson on March 5. He said he’s also interested in visiting West Virginia, Florida State, Miami and Tennessee within the next few months.

Richardson said he has talked with Vols running backs coach Robert Gillespie each of the past two weeks, and he’s still “taking a pretty hard look” at the Vols, although “they did slip a little bit” after not talking with him much for “a couple months.”

“I’m still considering them,” he said. “Me and Coach G, we pretty much talk about everything. We talk about football, school, life. We just talk about everything. When we talk, he always says I’m a high priority.”

While Richardson hasn’t been back to Tennessee since attending one of its junior days almost a year ago, he said he plans to “try to get there” in the near future.

He said he liked what he saw from the Vols last season.

“I watched the majority of their games,” Richardson said. “They got the running backs involved a lot. (Gillespie) was really talking to me about how they rotate two backs. A lot of schools really don’t rotate two backs — they always stick with one guy — but they’re pretty much rotating two backs. Jalen Hurd, he had, like, over 1,000 (yards). Alvin Kamara had, like, 600 or 800 or something like that.

“I think they’re improving every year running the ball. This upcoming year, they should have a good season, and I will look into them more.”

Tennessee also impressed Richardson by finishing last season with a 9-4 record, its best since 2007.

“They really did a good job this year, coming up and winning a lot of big games and stuff,” he said. “I think that was a big deal.”
 2 years ago '13        #4706
Semeautomatic 
space
space
A Closer Look At FSU's 2017 QB Recruiting

Florida State quarterback recruiting is always very calculated and meticulous. In 2017 Jimbo Fisher will be looking to sign one or two quarterbacks, depending on if there is any attrition at the position after spring practice.

Fisher prefers to take his time with early evaluations and most of his offers are extended during FSU’s June or July summer camps. We’re a week into the 2017 cycle and Fisher has only offered one quarterback.

Bailey Hockman
Powder Springs (GA) McEachern
(6-2, 210)
4-Star, No.7 ranked pro-style, 124th best overall.
Junior Season Highlight

================================================== =====

At some point FSU will widen the net of quarterbacks that they pursue. Here are some names we feel could earn an offer from the Seminoles this spring or summer:

N’Kosi Perry, Ocala (FL) Vanguard - The four-star dual threat quarterback decommitted from the Hurricanes after Signing Day and has re-opened his recruitment. At 6-3.5 and 176-pounds, Perry has offers from Auburn, Georgia, Louisville and Tennessee.

Jacob Free, Brantley (AL) - Free has been to Florida State several times in the past year. He was at FSU’s June camp and attended two home games during the fall. Free is a three-star prospect, the No.29 ranked pro-style quarterback. He’s 6-5, 200-pounds and has offers from Louisville, Temple, Old Dominion, Troy and UAB.

Hendon Hooker, Greensboro (NC) Dudley - Hooker was last on Florida State’s campus in the spring. He’s a 6-4, 190-pound three-star prospect, the No.17 ranked pro-style passer in the country. Hooker has offers from NC State, West Virginia, Clemson and Pitt to name a few.

Cade Weldon, Tampa (FL) Jefferson - The son of former FSU great Casey Weldon, Cade has camped at FSU, but yet to receive an offer. He’s a guy FSU will watch closely this spring and hope to get up to camp again this summer. Weldon is a three-star prospect, the No.32 ranked pro-style quarterback. He has early offers from Kentucky, Miami, South Carolina and USF to name a few.

Davis Mills, Norcross (GA) Greater Atlanta Christian - Mills is on Florida State’s radar even though the Georgia standout has yet to visit. He’s a four-star prospect, No.5 ranked pro-style quarterback in the country. Mills has several offers including Michigan, Stanford, UCLA, Arkansas and Arizona State.

================================================== =====

Jimbo Fisher has also expressed interest in both Clemson quarterback commitments - Hunter Johnson and Chase Brice. Over the course of the next 3 to 4 months, we expect the majority of the 2017 quarterback board to begin taking shape.
 2 years ago '13        #4707
Semeautomatic 
space
space
VIP Scoop: 2018 LSU Pledge To Return To FSU

A 2018 standout who is an early pledge to LSU is set to return to Florida State for another visit.

Citra (Fla.) North Marion four-star sophomore athlete Justin Watkins plans to attend FSU's Junior Day of February 27th.

He is expected at Auburn the weekend prior to that.

Watkins last visited FSU for their game against Miami during the 2015 season.

247Sports.com ranks Watkins as the No. 15 prospect and No. 2 athlete in the 2018 class.
 2 years ago '15        #4708
Milk Bone 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,064 | Props total: 1590 1590
I want us to get Swift. That kid's nasty.
 2 years ago '13        #4709
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Gamecocks Have Staying Power With Four Star Athlete

Four-star cornerback Jamyest Williams (Lawrenceville, Ga./Archer) visited South Carolina on Saturday for junior day and he says he’ll be back again. Not only will he come back, he says the Gamecocks are a player for his services.

“I had a great visit to South Carolina,” Williams said. “Overall, I feel like South Carolina may be a contender down the stretch. Relationships are very important to my dad and I and I feel the relationship that T-Rob and I have is strong dating back to Auburn.”

Williams has 42 offers to his credit and can pick almost any school he’d like to attend. He’s been on several junior day visits and has trips set up to Georgia and Florida State coming up. He hopes to get to Southern California, Ohio State and Oklahoma as well as Alabama, LSU and Florida before the summer arrives.

It’s an ambitious travel schedule but he wants to do more than just look at a depth chart to make a decision on where he wants to go to school.

“I have been blessed to have started the recruiting process a lot earlier than most so relationships are the most important factor,” Williams said. “I know most kids are concerned with playing opportunities but that’s not the biggest thing for me.

“My mindset is to come in wherever I’m blessed to play and compete for a spot. With me being on the short side as far as most cornerback standards, my dad has always instilled in me to prove your worth and if that’s done then you will be rewarded, so competition is what I live for.

As for the Gamecocks though, his relationship with head coach Will Muschamp defensive coordinator Travaris Robinson is going to bring him back to campus this spring for a practice.

“Coach Muschamp and T-Rob expressed how much of a priority I am,” Williams said. “Coach Robinson got on the board and discussed schemes, we watched film and showed how he would use me.”

Williams, who stands 5-foot-9 and 170 pounds, is considered the No. 5 athlete in the country with a 0.9739 rating in the 247Sports Composite. He is the No. 52 player nationally and No. 6 player in the state of Georgia.
 2 years ago '13        #4710
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Big Back Ready To Explode

Running back Akeem Dixon (Vero Beach, Fla.) has offers from Syracuse and Bowling Green.

The Orange offered last month.

"I was shocked," Dixon said. "I wasn't expecting that. I'm really blessed. I don't know much about them."

Dixon said Syracuse is his 'biggest offer' so far.

Look for his offer list to multiply in the coming months as he's one of the top big backs in Florida in the 2018 class.

Clemson, Florida State, Georgia and LSU are showing interest.

Dixon grew up liking the Seminoles.

He's uncertain of any spring Junior Day visits or camp visits this summer.

The 6-foot, 210-pounder said he runs a 4.5-second 40-yard dash and carries a 2.8 GPA.

As a sophomore, Dixon rushed 140 times for 787 yards, including a 5.6 yards per carry average, and 15 touchdowns.

He also caught 27 passes for 301 yards, an 11.1 yards per catch average, and three touchdowns.
 2 years ago '13        #4711
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Top 100 OT Andrew Thomas Impressed With Georgia's Academics

Pace Academy offensive lineman Andrew Thomas is likely to be one of the most highly-coveted prospects in the State of Georgia for the 2017 class. With his recruiting cycle currently underway with National Signing Day 2016 in the books, Thomas took his first unofficial visit as a current-class prospect to Georgia on Saturday.

In Athens, he learned all about Georgia’s need for offensive tackles and got the opportunity to spend time with UGA head coach Kirby Smart and offensive line coach Sam Pittman.

But his favorite part of the trip wasn’t learning about the football program. He liked becoming more familiar with UGA the school.

“Probably touring the campus. I heard the business school there is really good so I like that,” Thomas said of his Georgia. “Just the academics. They put a high priority on the academics.”

The school wasn’t the only aspect of the trip that impressed him from the academic angle. In talking with The Bulldogs’ new head man, Thomas learned that he plans to make academics and preparation for life off the football field a high priority.

“It was good getting to know him more and finding out how much he stresses academics and being successful outside of football,” he said of Smart. “I like that.”

It was also an opportunity to further build his relationship with Pittman.

“I like Coach Pittman a lot,” he said. “He seems like a good guy who can get down to business and he also seems very successful.”

While getting to know both coaches was part of the visit, both also had to take the opportunity to mention to the Top247 tackle just how needed he is in Athens.

After National Signing Day, Smart saw fit to single out offensive tackle as the team’s biggest position of need going into the 2017 cycle, and both he and Pittman did their best to relay that same message to Thomas.

“We talked a lot about that,” Thomas said of Georgia’s situation at tackle. “Coach Smart just told me that they wanted to kind of wait and get some great tackles in this class and Coach Pittman just kind of told me that they needed guys and that they were short right now.”

Thomas says that the visit helped the Bulldogs and that Georgia is a school he is heavily considering with a top group yet to be determined. Clemson and Alabama, however, are a couple of other schools he mentioned as being near the top of his list.

With this visit in the books, the four-star tackle’s focus now turns to spring break.During that time he plans to take a road trip to see schools like Florida, Florida State and Miami with a return trip to UGA tentatively set for early summer.

But as things sit right now, those visits are simply part of Thomas’ process. He doesn’t plan to make a decision until sometime near National Signing Day where he can be sure to “make the right decision” for himself.

When the time comes to decide where he’ll extend his football career, Thomas knows of a few different things he’ll be considering.

“When I take my officials it’s where I’m most comfortable,” Thomas said. “Also where my parents feel comfortable and how they feel about where I want to go and where I can have a chance to play early.”
 2 years ago '13        #4712
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Four Stick Out For f*gan

Safety Cyrus f*gan (Daytona, Fla./Mainland) said Florida State is no longer his outright leader.

He said the Seminoles along with Florida, Tennessee and Georgia are 'sticking out' right now.

"Those are the teams that are really working towards getting me," f*gan said.

The Crystal Ball reads 100-percent for FSU.

Fagan said he will "probably" make a verbal commitment to a school before his senior season.

Fagan broke down what he likes about his top four options.

Florida State: "I almost committed there last spring. I'm looking for the same things when I visit there next. To see how hard they are working to get that National Championship."

Florida: "I just talked to their new (Defensive Backs) coach Torrian Gray. He told me about the players he developed at Virginia Tech like Kam Chancellor. He said I could be a great player for them."

Tennessee: "I pick the Vols and play with them all the time on NCAA (on Playstation). They have a good tradition."

Georgia: "All of the coaches I knew from Alabama are there now. They really liked me at Alabama camp last summer. Guys like Mel Tucker and Kirby Smart."

Fagan plans to visit Miami Saturday for a Junior Day.

"I want to see their new staff," f*gan said. "I want to hear their plan on how they are going to bring back the tradition. I'm hoping they bring it back."

He said he plans to visit Florida State February 27 for a Junior Day.

He attended a Junior Day at Clemson January 31.

"I liked the feel," f*gan said. "Coach Dabo Swinney kept it real with me. He told me the things I can do for their defense."

Fagan said Clemson, Alabama, Florida State, Florida, Tennessee, Georgia and Duke are recruiting him the hardest.

The four-star prospect is ranked as the nation's No. 6 safety and the No. 12 prospect in Florida in the 2017 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.
 2 years ago '13        #4713
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Plenty Of Teams Stick Out For Five Star

SEBASTIAN RIVER, Fla. - Defensive end Jarez Parks (Sebastian River, Fla.) feels his real recruitment is just beginning.

"All of the schools stick out for me even though my family (are) Florida fans and some like Florida State, too," Parks said. "I think they all stick out to me."

Parks listed Florida as his leader in the fall.

"At the time I didn't know I was going to be recognized by all of these other schools," Parks said. "They really want me as well."

Parks said Florida, Alabama, Michigan, Clemson, LSU, Ole Miss, Florida State and Miami are the programs recruiting him the 'most consistently.'

He said he plans to do a host of spring visits, a couple of summer camps and then possibly make his college choice in January at the U.S. Army All-American Bowl.

Parks plans to visit Miami Saturday for a Junior Day. His cousin, defensive end Patrick Bethel, signed with the Hurricanes last cycle.

"I think it might be good move for Miami," Parks said of the Canes' hiring Mark Richt. "I don't know. We will see. Change can be good sometimes. We shall go up there and find out."

On February 27, he plans to visit Alabama for a Junior Day. Parks said he recently had a 30-minute conversation with Crimson Tide coach Nick Saban.

"That was great," Parks said. "He seems like a really cool dude. He's very calm talking to me. He didn't take anything lightly. He talked to me like he probably would've talked to one of his regular players. That was a really good conversation."

Alabama, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Miami and many others stopped by to see him in January.

Parks said he plans to visit Clemson in March.

He's hoping to return to Florida State as well.

"I like how their coaches relate to their players," Parks said of FSU. "I didn't realize how nice their players were going to be when I went there. I was really comfortable there."

The Crystal Ball reads 100-percent for Florida.

"That's my man (Gators Defensive Line coach Chris) Rumph," Parks said. "I don't think it will be that hard to (for me to get to) Gainesville like it will be for the other schools. It's just right up the road. I'm sure we're going to stop by there again."

The five-star recruit is ranked as the nation's No. 2 weakside defensive end and the No. 5 prospect in Florida in the 2017 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.
 2 years ago '13        #4714
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Gamecocks Lead For Florida Linebacker

SEBASTIAN RIVER - Linebacker Jamal Riggins said South Carolina leads.

"Everything," Riggins said. "I like everything about them. They play in the SEC."

He said he stays in touch with Gamecocks outside linebackers coach Coleman Hutzler.

He said South Carolina and Wake Forest have recruited him the hardest so far.

Riggins said he plans to visit Wake Forest Saturday.

He said he also plans to visit Miami and Florida State for Junior Days this spring, too.

The 6-foot-3, 205-pounder has been to N.C. State.

Riggins said he has verbal offers from South Carolina, Auburn, FAU, FIU, Wake Forest, Clemson, Miami and Florida State.

Riggins is one of the fastest linebacker prospects in Florida in the 2017 class.

He also blocked seven kicks as a junior.
 2 years ago '13        #4715
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Blue Devils Lead For Parks

SEBASTIAN RIVER, Fla. - Safety Wayne Parks (Sebastian River, Fla.) said Duke leads.

"I like their coaching staff and the way they play," Parks said. "I like the defense they run."

Parks said he's heard from Blue Devils Defensive Backs coach Derek Jones.

"He thinks I'm decent size and play with no fear," Parks said.

Parks said UCF, South Florida, Pitt, Middle Tennessee, Duke and Western Kentucky have verbally offered.

He said he has only visited Florida State so far with his brother, Jarez Parks, a five-star defensive end.

He said he hopes to camp at Duke and Florida this summer.

The 6-foot, 210-pound 2017 prospect could grow into an outside linebacker on the next level.
 2 years ago '13        #4716
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Top 2019 Prospect Set To Visit FSU

One of the nation's best prospects in the 2019 class, Loganville (Ga.) Grayson linebacker Owen Pappoe plans to visit Florida State, Florida and Miami this weekend.

Visiting FSU and UF Friday and Miami Sat can't wait!!

All three schools have already offered the 6-foot-1, 200-pound prospect.
 2 years ago '13        #4717
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Peach State Group Visits FSU On Monday

A group of prospects from Georgia made their way to Florida State on Monday.

The group included Covington (Ga.) Newton three-star junior running back Kurt Taylor, a Michigan commitment, as well as Hoschton (Ga.) Mill Creek junior safety Jamar Hall, Loganville (Ga.) Grayson sophomore athlete Jaylen Rivers, Loganville (Ga.) Grayson sophomore inside linebacker Solomon Egbe, Buford (Ga.) sophomore safety Bryson Richardson, Buford (Ga.) sophomore interior lineman Austin Blake, Buford (Ga.) sophomore linebacker Lunden Bailey, Suwanee (Ga.) Collins Hill sophomore inside linebacker Jomier Augustine, Dacula (Ga.) sophomore athlete Will Stovall, Snellville (Ga.) Brookwood sophomore wide receiver Matthew Hill, and Snellville (Ga.) Brookwood freshman athlete T.J. Ellis, among others.

Great Visit at Florida State @FSU_Football @CNee247 #GoNolespic.twitter.com/rH3a5jKeBR

Great Visit to Florida State #GoNoles @RecruitGeorgia @yPriest @_365Football @erRecruit pic.twitter.com/MrzAoCFMIo

Had a great visit to Florida State #noles pic.twitter.com/6ptCpeeqVH

Florida St. Visit Really Loved The Environment!! pic.twitter.com/dc7CWZBbFN

Had a great visit at FSU @CNee247 pic.twitter.com/3aJNVsd3eL

The group will now head to the University of Florida for a visit.
 2 years ago '13        #4718
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Gamecocks Offer 2018 Defensive Tackle

South Carolina became the fifth school to offer class of 2018 defensive tackle Robert Cooper (Snellville, Ga./South Gwinnett). Cooper, who stands 6-foot-1 and 330 pounds, visited South Carolina on Saturday for Junior Day.

"It was a dream come true when they offered me. I couldn't believe it," Cooper said. "Everything stood out when I went there, it felt like home to me. They loved me and saying how they loved how I play. Gap stuffer, pass rush and hole clogger and I keep the linebackers free to make plays."

While he only has a handful of offers to his credit, they come from big schools. The offer from the Gamecocks was his first from the SEC but he also has tenders from Notre Dame, Florida State, Boston College and N.C. State.
 2 years ago '11        #4719
cneeley336 
space
space
$7 | Props total: 0 0
I seen an article about Francois stepping up..That would be big time if he continues to develop
 2 years ago '13        #4720
Semeautomatic 
space
space
Expected FSU Junior Day Visitors

A list of prospects expected to visit Florida State over the next two weeks:

QB Jacob Free (in-between 20th and 27th)
QB Bailey Hockman (25th)
QB N’kosi Perry (27th)
QB Gaven Williams (20th) (2019)
RB Khalan Laborn (27th)
RB Trace Christian (27th)
RB Dameon Pierce (2019)
RB James Cook (2019)
FB Jamari Peacock (27th)
WR D.J. Matthews (27th)
WR Tee Higgins (27th)
OL Alex Leatherwood (27th)
OL Trey Hill (27th) (2018)
OL Tank Jenkins (20th) (2018)
DE Tre Lawson (27th)
DT Marvin Wilson (25th)
DT Cory Durden (20th)
DT Ja’len Parks (20th)
DT Robert Cooper (20th) (2018)
LB/TE Logan Rudolph (27th)
LB Bradley Jennings Jr. (20th)
LB Sterling Jones (20th)
LB/DB Decalon Brooks (27th)
CB Jamyest Williams (27th)
CB Shaun Wade (27th)
DB Jalen Norwood (20th) (2018)
S Cyrus f*gan (27th)
ATH Malik Cunningham (20th)
ATH Deejay Dallas (20th)
ATH Jashawn Sheffield (20th) (2019)
ATH Justin Watkins (27th) (2018)
ATH Owen Pappoe (19th) (2019)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Days In Houston (Tsu)
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thats Too Much Woman For U Charlie, Gonna Have To Share Her Around A Bit
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Demi Rose Busts Out
124 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
She Said She Ya Fav Thick Chick
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Comedian Godfrey is a SAVAGE!!!!!!!
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Stud..
102 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Heath Ledger Got Christian Bale To Actually Punch Him While Shooting ..
36 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Video of Jeremy Lin knee injury
211 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy