Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Personality Test: What Did You See First?
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Melo IG post to his boss Phil Jackson
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA David Stern: There Was Never A Chris Paul To Lakers Trade To 'Void'
39 comments
@sports

section   (2 bx goons and 3 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

10 months ago '13        #4701
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 352 352
Brewster, Haggins Recruiting Well For Florida State

National Signing Day is less than 24 hours away, and as we head into the big day Wednesday the Florida State Seminoles currently have the No. 3 recruiting class in the country.

FSU is right behind No. 1 LSU and No. 2 Ohio State, and the Seminoles are holding off Ole Miss and Alabama for the recruiting national championship.

One reason Florida State is in the top three is that two of their a.ssistant coaches - Tim Brewster and Odell Haggins - are in the top 16 of the 247Sports recruiter rankings, which are based on the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.

Brewster is No. 3 in the recruiter rankings. He has five commitments to his credit, and those commits have an average rating of 93.02. Haggins is No. 16 in the recruiter rankings with five commitments. Haggins' pledges have an average rating of 92.88.

Brewster is the primary recruiter for four-star prospects Malik Henry, Jamel Cook, Naseir Upshur and Amir Rasul. He also has high three-star linebacker Emmett Rice in the fold.

Haggins is the primary recruiter for five-star cornerback Levonta Taylor and four-star prospects Cedric Wood and Baveon Johnson.

While the Seminoles currently have the top recruiting class in the country, they are in on some big prospects and could move up - or down if other teams like Alabama finish strong.

it will be a frantic race to the finish, so keep checking out Noles247 for all the latest team and recruiting news.
 10 months ago '13        #4702
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
FSU Offers 2018 Defensive Tackle

Florida State continues to dish out news offers to underclassmen.

On Tuesday, the Seminoles offered Snellville (Ga.) South Gwinnett sophomore defensive tackle Robert Cooper.

I'm grateful to receive an offer from Flordia State University #GoNoles pic.twitter.com/wGKh1k66XF

Cooper also has offers from Boston College and N.C. State.

He has yet to claim any predictions on the 247Sports.com Crystal Ball.

He has yet to be ranked.
 10 months ago '08        #4703
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
bud elliot and Chris Nee just put in crystal balls for dontavious jackson to FSU. both these guys are major FSU reporters.

i could see him comin here or texas. definitely a close call. guess we'll find out tomorrow fam. im gonna be at the recruitin party again with uncle hugh. bet jimbo doesnt thank his wife for her support this year lol. gonna be a great day so now we'll just see how great!
 10 months ago '13        #4704
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Noles247 Final 2016 Class Predictions

On Wednesday, Florida State will find out how they finished off their 2016 recruiting class.

The Seminoles currently have 21 commitments in this year's class, the No.1 ranked class in the ACC and the No. 3 ranked class overall, according to the 247Sports Composite Rankings.

Florida State has approximately four or five spots remaining. Here's how the Noles247 staff predicts FSU to finish:

================================================== ==============

Teams In The Mix: Florida State and Ohio State

Josh’s Prediction: Florida State

Explanation: Florida State got into the fray a little late, but an excellent official visit seemed to have sealed it for FSU. Ohio State made a good impression last weekend and pitched him on early playing time. I expect him to stay instate and sign with FSU.

Chris’ Prediction: Florida State

Explanation: FSU has been the favorite since his official visit in early January. They close this one out on Wednesday morning.

Teams In The Mix: Florida, Florida State and Georgia

Explanation: The confidence is high that FSU will sign Burns on Wednesday. UGA has made things interesting over the course of the last 48 hours. Burns is expected to sign with FSU, but it won’t be a layup for the ‘Noles coaching staff.

Explanation: Throughout his recruitment Burns has stated that he had a strong bond with both area recruiter Bill Miller and defensive ends coach Brad Lawing. FSU got the final visit. Feedback at the Army Bowl was that FSU was standing out to Burns and they have trended up throughout the month.

Teams In The Mix: Committed to FSU. Says he’ll choose between FSU and USC on Signing Day.

Explanation: Jamel Cook is coming up on his one year anniversary of his commitment to FSU. He’s never decommitted from FSU and I don’t believe a single trip to USC could create a Signing Day flip. However, this is Cook we're talking about and nothing that he does tomorrow would come as a surprise.

Explanation: USC has made this very interesting down the stretch, but I expect Cook to stick with his original pledge. Proximity to home benefits FSU in this one. Also, his long standing relationship with Tim Brewster and other members of FSU's staff.

Teams In The Mix: Alabama, Auburn, Florida State, Tennessee

Explanation: d!ckerson’s relationship with FSU offensive line coach Rick Trickett seems to be the difference maker here. I expect d!ckerson to pick FSU over Tennessee and Alabama.

Explanation: Despite being one of his first officials, d!ckerson has kept FSU consistently on top for his services. Relationships are a big deal to d!ckerson and he has a good one with FSU offensive line coach Rick Trickett. I believe the Seminoles wrapped this one up last Thursday during an in-home visit and nothing Tennessee did over the weekend could change his mind.

Teams In The Mix: Alabama, FSU, Maryland, Ohio State

Josh’s Prediction: Alabama

Explanation: FSU made a push in December to get into the mix, but their momentum with Hall seems to have tailed off. Maryland is probably Alabama’s biggest competition for Hall.

Chris’ Prediction: Alabama

Explanation: The Crimson Tide has consistently held the lead since Hall backed off his Ohio State pledge. His official visit last weekend to Tuscaloosa seemed to seal the deal. Maryland, due partly to proximity, is probably running second at this time.

Teams In The Mix: Alabama, Florida State, Texas, Alabama

Explanation: I sort of started the Crystal Ball crusade on Jackson to FSU and with less than 24 hours until Signing Day, I’m going to ride that pick on through the finish. Both staffs feel confident here, but only one can land him. We’ll find out tomorrow morning.

Explanation: Call this an 11th hour turnaround on my part. Going with what good sources are telling us on FSU's end - they expect Jackson to be a Seminole and have for quite a while. They feel that way even after his weekend unofficial to Austin. Texas sources have never been supremely confident they land him despite proximity, fandom and need.

Teams In The Mix: USC, Florida State, Tennessee, Ole Miss

Josh’s Prediction: Tennessee

Explanation: I’m not as confident with my prediction as I am in saying that I don't believe FSU will be the pick. I’m going with Tennessee, but I also feel USC and Ole Miss also have a shot.

Chris’ Prediction: Tennessee

Explanation: Kongbo committed to Tennessee and then backed off due largely to wanting to take his remaining visits. The Volunteers have remained strong with him and are cautiously optimistic about their chances. That being said, he remains a toss up with multiple staffs holding out some level of optimism.

Teams In The Mix: FSU, UF, LSU

Explanation: Again, I started this mess on Sunday with a Crystal Ball flip pick to FSU, so I’m standing on it. I won’t be changing it at the last minute. Manuel has gone back and forth on his decision and plans to announce it to the world at 12:30 tomorrow.

Chris’ Prediction: Florida

Explanation: There are people within Manuel's circle telling us that it is the Seminoles. Sources within FSU have optimism they will flip him as well. I'll believe it when he sends in a LOI to FSU.

Teams In The Mix: FSU, LSU, Clemson

Josh’s Prediction: LSU

Explanation: All three contenders in this battle feel confident - LSU, FSU and Clemson all feel they have a shot to land Mullen. Tomorrow we’ll find out which staffs were getting lip service and which staff was getting the truth.

Chris’ Prediction: LSU

Explanation: FSU has put up a good f!ght, but LSU has consistently been considered his leader behind the scenes with those familiar with his recruitment. A lot of smokescreens and such have been thrown up in this recruitment, but I think the long-time favorite is the winner in the end.

Teams In The Mix: FSU, Texas, South Carolina

Josh’s Prediction: Texas

Explanation: FSU made it interesting. Taylor was all Texas prior to his visit to FSU last weekend. It went better than expected, but in the end I think he picks Texas.

Chris’ Prediction: Texas

Explanation: Felt Texas retained a slight lead after his FSU official visit. I don't think South Carolina is truly a factor. Longhorns have a major need at the position.

Teams In The Mix: LSU, FSU, Texas A&M, UGA, Oklahoma

Explanation: Florida State is putting together an outstanding offensive line class and Juan Williams is one of the many talented pieces Rick Trickett will be adding to his roster in 2016.

Explanation: Another recruitment that I feel has been done since FSU's in-home last week.

Teams In The Mix: Committed to FSU. Says he’ll choose between FSU and Texas A&M on Signing Day.

Josh's Prediction: Texas A&M

Explanation: For someone that has only been committed for two weeks, Chattman's indecision speaks volumes. I think he opts for Texas A&M tomorrow on Signing Day.

Chris' Prediction: Texas A&M

Explanation: FSU isn't going to beg him to stay in the class. His indecisive attitude likely results in him ending up with the Aggies.
 10 months ago '13        #4705
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Crystal Ball: Stephon Taylor

In a late-breaking development, South Carolina is trending for four-star defensive tackle Stephon Taylor (New Orleans, La./McDonough 35) on the 247Sports Crystal Ball.

Taylor took an official visit to Columbia this past weekend and had a good visit. That being said, sources close to the USC program, Taylor, Florida State and Texas (his other finalists) still felt the Gamecocks trailed the Seminoles and Longhorns, despite making a push to get in the mix.

In the past 24 hours, things have turned in favor of South Carolina. Taylor is expected to announce his decision at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday- which is National Signing Day.

Defensive coordinator Travaris Robinson and defensive line coach Lance Thompson are recruiting Taylor for the Gamecocks.
 10 months ago '14        #4706
Primetime24 
space
space
space
$32 | Props total: 6 6
Where da Miami fan.You know u suck when the vols come in your backyard and steal your best commit nite b4 signing day.What a dump
 10 months ago '15        #4707
Milk Bone 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 1056 1056
 Primetime24 said:
Where da Miami fan.You know u suck when the vols come in your backyard and steal your best commit nite b4 signing day.What a dump
 10 months ago '13        #4708
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
 Milk Bone said:
Who they steal from the B"UM"'s?
 10 months ago '13        #4709
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Updated Announcement Plans For Jauan Williams

Four-star offensive tackle Jauan Williams had originally planned to hold a ceremony in his home and sign first thing in the morning.

Now the Washington (D.C.) Archbishop Carroll product will be announcing his decision a bit later in the morning during a television spot.

Big day tomorrow!! FSU, Georgia, and LSU will soon get an answer on live tom lemmings signing day special on cbs sports at 10:30 tune in!

Florida State is the overwhelming favorite for Williams.

The 247Sports.com Composite ranks Williams as the No. 164 product in the nation and No. 15 offensive tackle.
 10 months ago '13        #4710
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Them B"UM"'s lost their top recruit and a top 40 recruit. Good way to start off The Richt Era at The Who? I bet Dildos, I mean Dedos is feeling all butt hurt right now and somewhere crying in a corner. The State of The U and Miami glory days are a thing of the past. They gonna look back on the glory days and reminisce like Nebraska & Penn State does lol. Boy have the mighty fallen.

Last edited by Semeautomatic; 02-02-2016 at 10:31 PM..
 10 months ago '13        #4711
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
S/O to Tyler Byrd for realizing going to The Who? wouldve been the biggest mistake of his life. And S/O to the TE coach at The Who? for being a salty b* cause he lost out on a recruit. #stayclassymiami #miamilost #thewho #thestateofthewho #usuck #bums

Last edited by Semeautomatic; 02-02-2016 at 10:30 PM..
 10 months ago '14        #4712
Primetime24 
space
space
space
$32 | Props total: 6 6
 Semeautomatic said:
S/O to Tyler Byrd for realizing going to The Who? wouldve been the biggest mistake of his life. And S/O to the TE coach at The Who? for being a salty b* cause he lost out on a recruit. #stayclassymiami #miamilost #thewho #thestateofthewho #usuck #bums
HAHA...They wanna be FSU so bad they about to cheat and do anything they can.Since dude went to jail for paying players to join the u the aint did nothing.Salty coaches cause they know they bout to be fired fast too
 10 months ago '13        #4713
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Brian Burns is a Nole!
 10 months ago '15        #4714
Milk Bone 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 1056 1056
We got Burns
 10 months ago '11        #4715
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 149 149
Let's get it
 10 months ago '13        #4716
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
DE Brian Burns Is Headed To Florida State

Florida State got exciting news this morning when Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) American Heritage four-star defensive end Brian Burns signed his National Letter of Intent with the Seminoles. The pass rusher from South Florida chose Florida State over Florida and Georgia.

Burns took visits to all three of his final schools in January, but his trip to FSU came on the final weekend before Signing Day. Burns comes in at a major position of need in 2016. His primary recruiter was linebacker coach Bill Miller, who also got an a.ssist from defensive ends coach Brad Lawing.

At 6-foot-4.5 and 220-pounds, Burns is expected to be used in multiple ways within FSU’s defense. He has the ability to be a stand-up pass rusher or can play more traditionally with a hand in the dirt on the line.
 10 months ago '13        #4717
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Mullen to Clemson! No surprise there for me. He grew up liking Clemson and they were the early favorite starting this year. I knew when I saw the blue/purplish polo we were out. Plus they lost 5 DB's to the NFL or transfers, so I kinda figured yesterday he wasn't coming. Early playing time opportunity there. I just hope they don't get Rashan Gary

Last edited by Semeautomatic; 02-03-2016 at 08:32 AM..
 10 months ago '13        #4718
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Jamel Cook to USC. Going to play WR!
 10 months ago '13        #4719
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Shavar Manuel Decommits From Gators 3 hours before his announcement. Looks like he's FSU Bound like the sources have indicated.
 10 months ago '11        #4720
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 149 149
Cook always had a traitor look to me..

Emmett Rice signed. He one of our underrated prospects our fanbase don't talk to much about. 1 of my favs in the class
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
47 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
243 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
57 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
74 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
65 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
72 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy