Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
154 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Picture of the day: Bill Nye The Science Guy, YG, Dj Mustard, Belly
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (2 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

10 months ago '05        #4661
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,703 | Props total: 3816 3816
Newberg

Based on information I've received over the last few days, I've put in a Crystal Ball prediction for Florida State on four-star DT Shavar Manuel.

10 months ago '13        #4662
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,514 | Props total: 364 364
 Junior G said:
Newberg

Based on information I've received over the last few days, I've put in a Crystal Ball prediction for Florida State on four-star DT Shavar Manuel.

They said from numerous people that they had a chance to flip him this weekend
 10 months ago '13        #4663
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
d!ckerson: It's The Best Official Visit I've Taken

Offensive tackle Landon d!ckerson (Hudson, N.C./South Caldwell) said Tennessee was "the best official visit I've taken."

He said Tennessee is still "up there" with Florida State as his two top schools.

d!ckerson, ranked as a five-star prospect by 247Sports.com, still plans to make his college choice Wednesday on National Signing Day.

The Crystal Ball reads 89-percent for Florida State, five-percent for Auburn and five-percent for Virginia Tech.

d!ckerson arrived at Tennessee Friday.

"It's like they took the best parts of my four other official visits and put it into one official visit," d!ckerson said of Tennessee. "It worked out well."

Volunteers coach Butch Jones never did an in-home visit with d!ckerson.

"I asked a few other kids (this weekend) and they said they didn't get in-home visits either," d!ckerson said. "A few of them were committed kids, too."

d!ckerson said he did speak briefly with Jones this morning before exiting.

"I didn't sit down and meet with him at all but he did give me some advice," d!ckerson said. "He said if there was any legit possibility that they have a chance I need to be in constant contact with him the next few days."

The four-star recruit is ranked as the nation's No. 4 offensive tackle and the No. 2 prospect in North Carolina in the 2016 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.
 10 months ago '05        #4664
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Manuel is a fat bum anyways just want him to make the Gaytors cry just like Keith Bryant from the Canes
 10 months ago '06        #4665
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,723 | Props total: 12271 12271
Manuel is a fat overrated bum that somehow got dominated on a loaded defense his senior year
 10 months ago '06        #4666
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
 Junior G said:
Manuel is a fat bum anyways just want him to make the Gaytors cry just like Keith Bryant from the Canes
Keith bryant another fsu bust is he even on the squad never heard of that fool is he on twitter ima troll the shyt of that fat fu*kkk
 10 months ago '05        #4667
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
yes another FSU bust when FSU had the most NFL Draft Picks in a 4 year span of any college team in history..........proceed @DILDOS

and no need to sh*t on Manuel I already did that for you in the post above yours
 10 months ago '14        #4668
Primetime24 
space
space
space
$32 | Props total: 6 6
Miami is a dump.They set a record for decommits.They are every players plan b or c when other schools dont have room.What a joke their program has turned into.If richt couldnt do nothin wit great classes its gonna be ugly with the trash he has to work with now.
 10 months ago '15        #4669
Milk Bone 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,685 | Props total: 1064 1064
Not really feeling Manuel in our class but if it makes the gates cry I'm cool. I need some fresh gators anyway.
 10 months ago '06        #4670
Special Edd 147 heat pts147
space
space
$22,845 | Props total: 2731 2731
tHIS THREAD SUCKS..... IM OUTTA HERE
 10 months ago '13        #4671
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Shavar Manuel: I Know Where I'm Going

Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy four-star defensive lineman Shavar Manuel took his official visit to Florida State this weekend, even though he made a commitment to the rival Florida Gators on January fifth. That didn’t stop FSU’s pursuit of Manuel. The 'Noles coaching staff was able to secure an official visit on the final weekend before Signing Day.

“The visit was good, man. The visit went good,” Manuel told Noles247 from his families home in Tampa. “I can’t complain about anything. It was good being in Tallahassee with coach (Brad) Lawing, coach Jimbo (Fisher), coach (Lawrence) Dawsey. I had a good time.”

While on the visit Manuel was hosted by freshman quarterback Deondre Francois. Manuel spent time with a number of the players on the team throughout the weekend including wide receiver Auden Tate and defensive end Demarcus Walker.

“Being around the players was the best part of the trip. I’d leave the campus around 7pm and then just be with the players for the rest of the night. It was good getting to know them, knowing they’re on the verge of winning and that they have the capabilities to win National Championships,” Manuel said.

Florida State is recruiting Manuel to play strong-side defensive end.

“They told me they want to use me exactly like Demarcus (Walker). I sat with coach Lawing for about 45 minutes with my family going over film and stuff,” he said.

Manuel had two separate sit-downs with coach Fisher during the visit.

“I met with Jimbo Saturday and Sunday. He said he still has love for me even though I’m committed to the Gators. He said he sees greatness and I can have an impact on the team. It was a good time, I had a blast.”

Coming off of his official visit to FSU, Manuel now has three days before he puts pen to paper and inks with his future team. This is the time of year when most recruits feel stressed or overwhelmed with the recruiting process, but not Manuel.

“It’s not tough at all,” he added. “I already have my mind made up. I figured it out - like a while ago - but I kept it to myself. I know where I’m going.”

Manuel arrived home in Tampa on Sunday evening. He said he was going to relax for the night and contact Florida’s staff on Monday to check-in after his visit to Florida State.

“I’m going to talk to coach Mac (Jim McElwain) tomorrow. He knows that, I told him I’d call him Monday,” he said.

Manuel stated that although he is announcing his final decision on Signing Day, he still considers himself a Gator commitment. When pushed further on who he might sign with, Manuel replied, “I’m announcing Wednesday, you gotta stay tuned.”

Manuel will be signing his National Letter of Intent at his families home in Tampa at 12:30 p.m.
 10 months ago '15        #4672
Preacher Mane 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,346 | Props total: 4024 4024
 Peeztootrill said:
Lol Manuel...future bench warmer
Damn is he that bad?
 10 months ago '13        #4673
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
 Peeztootrill said:
He just isn't that good
I see him playing DT not DE. He's a decent player. When he's motivated, he looks like one of the best players in the nation, when he's not he looks like he's average. I think the injury last yr and trying to get back to 100%, plus him already wrapping up that scholarship and trying to not get hurt again before he gets to college led him to drop in his play this year as well in the rankings. Some of the experts have said the same. I think if he comes to FSU, Lawing and Odell will whip him into shape or he will be forced to transfer or ride the pine all four years.
 10 months ago '13        #4674
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
Arnold Talks With Are On His Official Visit

Mike Arnold, a three-star offensive tackle originally from Winter Haven, Fla. who was at New Berlin (N.Y.) Milford Academy in the fall, visited FSU just before the December dead period. During that visit, he committed to the Seminoles.

He returned to FSU this past weekend, along with his mother, for his official visit.

The 6-foot-6, 330-pound offensive tackle shared what stood out on the visit.

"Realness from the coaches," Arnold said. "Players (are) great. Getting to know everyone."

Arnold was hosted by redshirt junior offensive guard Kareem Are. He shared what Are spoke with him about regarding being a Seminole and playing for offensive line coach Rick Trickett.

"It is a great experience," Arnold said of Are's comments. "He's not one of, but the best offensive line coach in football, and that to be ready to work because my goal and their plans are for me to play early."

The visit also included Arnold getting a chance to speak at length with Trickett as well as head coach Jimbo Fisher.

"2016 is gonna be a big year," Arnold said of what the coaches told him. "I'm gonna make big plays.

"'Nole family for life," Arnold added.

Arnold will sign on Wednesday with FSU.

He is ranked by the 247Sports.com Composite as the top prep school player in the nation.
 10 months ago '14        #4675
Primetime24 
space
space
space
$32 | Props total: 6 6
Man if we pull Burns after being behind all year.He was all but committed to Georgia then was all uf.Would be huge.If we close half as good as people think we will have great class.I just dont know.d!ckerson said TN was his best Ov he has been on and then 2 people from TN site crystal ball him to FSU.Its gonna be fun.
 10 months ago '15        #4676
Milk Bone 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,685 | Props total: 1064 1064
 Preacher Mane said:
Damn is he that bad?
It's not that he's bad. He the type he'll need someone to motivate him to be great. The skill set is there. The drive is what's missing.
 10 months ago '15        #4677
0017th 3 heat pts
space
space
$979 | Props total: 174 174
What's the word on Trayvon Mullen?? Can I expect him to be a Tiger on Wednesday?
 10 months ago '06        #4678
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
 0017th said:
What's the word on Trayvon Mullen?? Can I expect him to be a Tiger on Wednesday?
You can expect him to get roasted against real comp
 10 months ago '15        #4679
0017th 3 heat pts
space
space
$979 | Props total: 174 174
 DEDOS said:
You can expect him to get roasted against real comp
LSU has corners for days though. He'll probably get redshirted if he's that raw.
 10 months ago '13        #4680
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
 0017th said:
LSU has corners for days though. He'll probably get redshirted if he's that raw.
Pay him no mind. He roots for a team that hasn't been relevant in almost 15 years. So he is used to seeing mediocre talent on the field. But as far as his recruitment, it's up in the air. Some people are thinking LSU, some are thinking FSU, some are saying it's the dark horse in Clemson. We will find out NSD where he's going at 9:10 am on ESPNU
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
204 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Shocking New Poll Shows A Vast Majority Of Trump Voters Live I..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
107 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Forbes Reveals The Highest Paid Athletes of All-Time
94 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Future ROY Ben Simmons blocks his Sexy ass Sister on Twitter
108 comments
22 hours ago